chaldean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chaldean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chaldean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chaldean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chaldean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chaldean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chaldean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chaldean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chaldean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chaldean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chaldean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down Dairy products give me zits on my back

I get LOTS of red zits on my back because of intaking milk, cottage cheese, yogurt, etc. Does anybody go through this? I can't have a diet without dairy products. What do you guys do? Please tell me theirs some pill out their that counterattacks this.

Strategery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strategery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strategery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strategery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strategery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strategery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strategery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strategery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strategery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strategery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strategery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Gross...

J/K

It might be an auto-immune response, depending on what type of breakouts you're having. This can be a very tricky issue because if you go to a Dermatologist they are most likely going to tell you that diet has nothing to do with acne. Having said that, your best bet may be to use a Dermatologist to determine what type of acne you have. I don't want to get into the disgusting details, but there's a variety of different types of acne and each of them can come about from different triggers.

So yeah, I would see a doctor and get some more information before taking any steps yet. It may be something as simple as a food sensitity, or it may be something as complicated as an auto-immune issue.
    "Pain hurts, lemme tell ya. It can ruin your whole day." -Bill "Superfoot" Wallace

NeonQwerty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeonQwerty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeonQwerty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeonQwerty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeonQwerty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeonQwerty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeonQwerty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeonQwerty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeonQwerty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeonQwerty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeonQwerty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't get zits, but eating a lot of casein products like milk, cheese and delicious, delicious ice cream gives me extremely sensitive skin, to the point that it sometimes feels like shingles when I wake up the next day. I don't know the nuts and bolts of it, but my body can't seem to handle more than a little dairy at a time.

No gastro-intestinal problems, though. Just the skin irritation.
    You only get to say that he's like that because of genetics if you work as hard as him. And if you do, shut up and work harder.

----------
    "The form of displacement that is most supportive of political and social stability is very likely the tendency to blame the self: to experience guilt as an individual and as a member of a class for failures that can also be attributed to economic and social institutions"

----------
    The "no homo" thing is stupid

grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000)
    uhh stop drinking milk, why cant u have a diet w/o it
    @__@

IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Dat dare hormonal milk.
    They couldn't go back to the Greasers
    All they could do was pick up the pieces
    Surely Brenda and Eddie would always find a way to survive

patsmith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    How do you know it's from dairy? There are a variety of things that could have caused it.

As another poster said, see a dermatologist.

chaldean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chaldean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chaldean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chaldean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chaldean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chaldean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chaldean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chaldean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chaldean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chaldean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chaldean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by grapemaster View Post
    uhh stop drinking milk, why cant u have a diet w/o it
    and cottage cheese and yogurt? Their goes 20-30% of my diet!

How do you know it's from dairy? There are a variety of things that could have caused it.
    We I've read some poeple say the same thing where dairy products give them zits on their backs. And I kinda see it too, when I hyke my intake of milk/cottage cheese/yogurt I get more zits on my back What other things could cause it? I take a shower everyday damnit!!!