Nihilus66 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Break-up/motivational songs

Long story short: Need songs similar to cinderella man (eminem), 25 to life (eminem) remember the name (fort minor), perfect replacement (datsik remix) and also some songs with a good driving beat (like julian calor - make me feel or uppers (quix remix), frag out (dj assass1n) or coffee (figure instrumental remix) or the ready for war instrumental on YouTube that's about 7 minutes long. I've got stuff like hatebreed and slipknot, etc but looking for electronic and/or rap/hip hop stuff too. Thanks in advance!

Short story long: Okay so just got out of a pretty abusive relationship and I sacrificed so much for this girl like the naive piece of crap I was; I lost so much and gained so little... I lost my job, was bled dry by her, lost my friends, lost my education, lost my gains, lost my goals, lost my vision, lost my way, lost myself, grew apart from my family, the list goes on. After months of **** I finally slapped some sense into myself, realising that ultimately I'm to blame, so I put my foot down and left and now the fire that was in me before is back and fiercer than ever; I've since landed a fantastic job for a 19 year old, got unconditional offers for universities, am closer than ever to my family and friends, looking into stock and property investment as well as currency trading, revisiting old hobbies and finally I'm training again... Now I need some motivational heavy hitting songs to throw into a gym playlist as I make my way up from the bottom of the barrel, back to where I used to be and beyond. Obviously I don't NEED the songs, but it sure as hell feels good when there's motivational music burning around you as fiercly as the fire actually within yourself.

Thanks in advance! Not sure if this is the right place for this tbf, if not, please let me know!

Urquhartlad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urquhartlad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urquhartlad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urquhartlad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urquhartlad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urquhartlad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urquhartlad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urquhartlad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urquhartlad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urquhartlad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urquhartlad will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    have you heard eminem - lose yourself

Matenido is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Matenido is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Matenido is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Matenido is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Matenido is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Matenido is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Matenido is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Matenido is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Matenido is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Matenido is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Matenido is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    try Big Sean "Paradise (Extended)"
    Cyrus Founder and Owner of Shema Fitness
    Personal Trainer and Athletic Performance Coach
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyJUciayDNvJkvlyvmJlWdg
    Instagram: Sports_Cy
    Twitter: SportsCy

colbski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) colbski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) colbski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) colbski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) colbski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) colbski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) colbski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) colbski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) colbski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) colbski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) colbski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    HIM (you are the one)

:D

ChicoPunk13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChicoPunk13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChicoPunk13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChicoPunk13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChicoPunk13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChicoPunk13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChicoPunk13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChicoPunk13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChicoPunk13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChicoPunk13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChicoPunk13 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Way to go man. Gotta protect that self-respect with everything you got. The song's a little cliche but hey man, it's got a positive message:

Aoki - Just Hold On

Adversity in life is good; that's how we get better. Check out this quote from Marcus Aurelius. I'm going to get it tatted on me one day: "To bear this worthily is good fortune."

Embrace the tough times brotha! Good luck

peeskekun is not very well liked. (-100) peeskekun is not very well liked. (-100) peeskekun is not very well liked. (-100) peeskekun is not very well liked. (-100) peeskekun is not very well liked. (-100) peeskekun is not very well liked. (-100) peeskekun is not very well liked. (-100) peeskekun is not very well liked. (-100) peeskekun is not very well liked. (-100) peeskekun is not very well liked. (-100) peeskekun is not very well liked. (-100)
    listen to vocal melodic dubstep

Tuev is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuev is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuev is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuev is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuev is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuev is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuev is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuev is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuev is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuev is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuev is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by peeskekun View Post
    listen to vocal melodic dubstep
    Posting so I can listen to later

Khaloyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Khaloyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Khaloyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Khaloyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Khaloyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Khaloyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Khaloyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Khaloyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Khaloyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Khaloyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Khaloyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

philgriffiths is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) philgriffiths is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) philgriffiths is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) philgriffiths is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) philgriffiths is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) philgriffiths is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) philgriffiths is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) philgriffiths is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) philgriffiths is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) philgriffiths is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) philgriffiths is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Check out Rob Bailey. Lyrically he is certainly no Eminem, but as a bodybuilder himself he knows sometimes you just need heavy ass beats for heavy ass weights.
    Also anything by Hollywood Undead. Perfect blend of Rock and Rap
    "Through Calorie-counting all things are possible" : Phil 19:26

linashwaz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yeeeeeeeeees hi

johnnybgood8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnnybgood8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnnybgood8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnnybgood8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnnybgood8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnnybgood8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnnybgood8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnnybgood8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnnybgood8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnnybgood8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Kings of Leon- Pickup truck
    Tesla-Love song
    L.A. guns- Ballad of Jayne

richardji8 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Watch zyzz videos bro haha