jsully90 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Post Small lumpy scar tissue under skin

Hi all,

First post so hope this is okay starting a thread on the issue.

I have just completed my first week back of training after stopping for a year. I am mesomorph and have decent genetics, build muscle easily and metabolism through the roof, always played sports etc.

I have got back home this evening and noticed a small lump between the connection of the upper pec and anterior deltoid, it's is right amongst the scar tissue I have on the area and doesn't seem to hurt. Feels like a small pea under they skin.

Is there a name for this and do you think it is a build up of scar tissue? I'm 26 and have never had to go to the hospital (touch wood) and so have no previous issues whatsoever.

Just curious as to what it is, whether it will reduce in size/disappear and if anyone else has had the issue when growing the chest, especially stretching using wide flys.

Thanks in advance everyone.

Jack

fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'd say seek medical advice. Nobody here will be able to diagnose you.

NurseGray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NurseGray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NurseGray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NurseGray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NurseGray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NurseGray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NurseGray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NurseGray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NurseGray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NurseGray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NurseGray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by fahdalsheheata View Post
    I'd say seek medical advice. Nobody here will be able to diagnose you.
    ^^^ THIS ^^^

NEVER look for medical advise on an online forum. You should be consulting your doctor.
    Gym Lifts: 425/365/405
    Goal Lifts: 455/385/495
    Meet Lifts: 352.7/297.6/363.8

☟☟☟Follow My Social Media Below☟☟☟
    www.YouTube.com/c/TheSwoleNurse
    www.Instagram.com/TheSwoleNurse

scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NurseGray View Post
    ^^^ THIS ^^^

NEVER look for medical advise on an online forum. You should be consulting your doctor.
    Blows my mind how many people resort to an online forum seeking medical advice...

NurseGray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NurseGray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NurseGray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NurseGray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NurseGray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NurseGray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NurseGray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NurseGray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NurseGray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NurseGray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NurseGray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by scottyb05 View Post
    Blows my mind how many people resort to an online forum seeking medical advice...
    I think it just comes off as "easier" for some people. It's the same with Urgent Care. I have people come in ALL THE TIME. With issues that need to be in the ER which we send them to anyway. All because they didn't want to wait or they felt less anxiety about coming to us Vs. the ER. I think most of these people just want instant gratification and don't want to make an appointment disrupting their day. In doing so they fail to realize that people on the internet can tell them anything.

Gym Lifts: 425/365/405
    Goal Lifts: 455/385/495
    Meet Lifts: 352.7/297.6/363.8

☟☟☟Follow My Social Media Below☟☟☟
    www.YouTube.com/c/TheSwoleNurse
    www.Instagram.com/TheSwoleNurse

VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Online is free, deductibles and co-pays are not. Of course, you get what you pay for, and what you're not paying for here is medical professionals (and even if one does weigh in, all they have is a history and can't examine in person or perform any tests, so even if they are willing to help, it's merely a fraction of the examination). Usually what you get are people who had a "similar problem" weighing in with their experience...unfortunately, what is often not realized is there are usually several differential diagnoses that have similar symptoms, so now you have an OP who tries to self-diagnose and starts treating their problem in a manner that may or may not be a proper treatment.

OP, there are several possibilities for what could be going on. Is it hard? Can you move it around if you press on it or is it stuck? Could be a cyst, lipoma, etc...or it could be something more sinister. If you're concerned, seek appropriate medical attention.
    Olympus Labs Representative

Olympus Lyfestyle: https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/olympus-lyfestyle.html

jsully90 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Firstly, to the users pushing out the mind blown comments about diagnosing on here, please read my post again.

I had just come back from the gym, as mentioned, it was midnight, I have just resumed intensive training after a year out, as mentioned, it is most probably scar tissue as mentioned and I was asking if anyone had anything similar, seeing as it is between the connective tissue of the pectoral and anterior deltoid, not the armpit.

It has actually disappeared now, I woke up a few hours ago living in the Uk, so it amazes me that an OP clearly stating it's his first post and giving ample details of why he's posting, that idiots like the users commenting post nothing but generic nonsense to look cool, to the User who actually suggested some possibilities, thankyou.

As I mentioned, I grow fast and have good genetics, I've always had scar tissue in the area but had just noticed this build up tissue last night, however as mentioned it has since disapperead.

I hold a Degree and can assure you if I felt it was anything serious I would not be asking users such as yourselves to diagnose my tumour for me.

What a rubbish first experience using this community forum.

Add me as friend, follow my progress.

johnny4125 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnny4125 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnny4125 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnny4125 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnny4125 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnny4125 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnny4125 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnny4125 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnny4125 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnny4125 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnny4125 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    blows my mind even more when they do it in the SUPPLEMENT SECTION!!! smdh