Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReRcHdeUG9Y

BH ..... may I call you BH?

watch this video (45 min)

This thread reminded me of this

I posted this guy on another thread. He's speaking to a business, but it translates to anything in life

There's a quote in the movie Gladiator I find very inspiring and I would hope I at least try to live up to it (as much as I can)

In the opening of the movie General Maximus Decimus Meridius addresses his army

'What we do in life, echoes in eternity"
    I don't necessarily agree with everything I say.
    (Marshall McLuhan)

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    John, separate the ashes and let family members who want some get some. Organized religious rules aside. (My 2 cents)

And as for people who give John crap about his beating people up stories, I say Lighten up Francis! I've never met John but I have corresponded with him some and I've read alot of his posts. He's what I would call a Good Guy. We've disagreed on things, but not become disagreeable. He'd rather you tell him something straight up than sift through your bullsh!t. He can disagree with a position you take, or maybe a running problem/issues you have with someone else he likes, and yet he doesn't feel the need to interject his sh!t into the issue. He could. In fact, I'd go so far as to bet he's been asked to get involved in matters that have, literally, nothing to do with him, but he stays out of it. I'd bet there have been instances where he even felt an urge to involve himself in problems/issues that had nothing to do with him, but he held back because it doesn't involve him. I call that having principles. Doing what he believed is right, whether that ingratiated him to some or not. Whether that made him more popular or not. He'd rather just play it straight.

Those aren't the kinds of qualities I find in a big phony.

As for the validity of his beatdown stories, let's assume not one of them is true (and, for the reasons stated above, I'd say they probably are true, but let's say they aren't). SO WHAT!! They are great stories, and it doesn't hurt me one way or the other whether they're true! Does it hurt you? No? I thought so.

There's another guy that posts some amazing stories here. I think he goes by the name NotBigEnough. I love his posts! Great stuff. Are they 100% true? I have no idea, but they are amazing stories. I tend to think there is alot of truth to them, but again, what skin off my ass is it if they aren't? Am I intimidated that I'm not the forum alpha? Honestly, what gives?

Post away John. You have great posts and, occasionally, a thought or two that gives me pause! God bless, brother!
    Envy is ignorance. Imitation is suicide.

-----R. W. Emerson

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    And I know some families have some of the ashes get zoomed to outer space. Real talk..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_burial
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by EdwardTheGreat View Post
    In B4 "no, but he told me about it very convincingly over beers"

You are EdwardTheGreat.. Keep saying it out loud multiple times, and you will feel great about yourself..
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    Seems like we have some psychiatrist here lol..

Its all good man, I don't expect anyone to believe anything I write, but that does not mean I will stop posting my life, believe me or not who cares..

On a sadder note this weekend we will be putting my sister to rest and on a brighter note, I will get to see my brother Rick from Virginia as he is coming to stay with me for the weekend while he attends the services...

Question for the religious folks on here, my sister asked to be cremated, she has 3 daughters and 1 son, they all want her ashes. Is it wrong to separate the ashes? I would think that even though she is cremated the body should remain as a whole? My sister was somewhat religious.

Thanks for your input.
    I'm sorry for your loss. I just lost my mom to leukemia at the beginning of January. I don't know what your religion says about cremation or separation of ashes, but I've seen people do it. Others spread them at a place that was important to the person.
    ErgoGenix ErgoZzz log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167645251&p=1365912691#post1365912691

NEVERSUMMER Snowboard Brah
    ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄Official Misc Ski/Snowboard Crew❄ ❄ ❄ ❄
    Sunkin' Guns Crew

Mojoke is not very helpful. (-500) Mojoke is not very helpful. (-500) Mojoke is not very helpful. (-500) Mojoke is not very helpful. (-500) Mojoke is not very helpful. (-500) Mojoke is not very helpful. (-500) Mojoke is not very helpful. (-500) Mojoke is not very helpful. (-500) Mojoke is not very helpful. (-500) Mojoke is not very helpful. (-500) Mojoke is not very helpful. (-500)
    how you like ur cuck friend Trump being cucked right now seein his decisions revoked huh?
    How much I lift is irrelevant, it will be more tomorrow

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Mojoke View Post
    how you like ur cuck friend Trump being cucked right now seein his decisions revoked huh?
    You're 39... type like an adult!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Was friends with Methuselah

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mojoke View Post
    Alpha, eh?
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    Alpha, eh?
    His avi looks alpha.........

As most here who truly know me, know I was never into politics, hell in fact I found it boring as fck! I was neither a Republican nor a Democrat, couldn't give two f'cks either way. When Obama ran fro president it was a huge thing in the hood, well because he was black, and since everyone I knew was NOW voting I started listening to the guys speeches and sh!t.

Once again I couldn't give two sh!ts if he became president or not, but I liked the guy, thought he had to be the koolest president I have ever seen, he had swag, personality and fck the media had him everywhere so you would see him at every turn. I started paying somewhat attention to politics, but never discussed it with my any of my real life peeps, however I would f'ck with people on here about Obama and I would get into discussions about him, never taking it serious in anyway and this pissed off a lot of people who genuinely were into politics and I started realizing how serious people took this sh!t and how adamant they were about their party, I found it both amusing and saddening.

Then after speaking with DBX and he started schooling me on politics I got more and more interested in it, not so much to vote, but enough to start doing some research and understanding both sides and wow, I was shocked on the differences of opinions but realized I leaned more towards a Republican although I am Spanish and lived in the hood

So here came Trump, a man I said, this f'cking guys speaks exactly how I speak to people, how I don't hold my tongue and keep sh!t real without caring what other people think and I started liking this guy. I kept thinking this guy is a nut! But man the way he speaks I honestly believe most people feel this way but are too chicken sh!t to admit it, well me being me I was not afraid to admit I liked the guy, I did more than say I liked the guy, hell I started supporting him.

One thing led to another and I decided "you know what, this year I am going to vote, this crazy mother fcker might just win this sh!t" So I did, I voted for the first time in my adult life and it felt good, but along this ride more than 90% of my peeps were Democrats and they started expressing their hate towards Trump and some of them started taking out their frustration on me, never in my face but on FB.

One particular guy who was not only my FB friend but a real life friend who hung out with me for several years, started taking this sh!t too far and was calling me all kinds of f'cking names (I posted about it here) and threatening me on FB and I said once my shoulder got better he and I would meet. Well yesterday that day came, just so you can get a mental picture of this guy, he has huge mustache that connects to his side burns (like the old strong men in the 20's) he rides a Harley, is about 6'6" and has to weigh close to 270lbs. He intimidates a lot of men who in my opinion are not real men because no man should fear any other man, as I always say, we all bleed the same blood.

Now here is something I have always mentioned on here, I don't lift weights to fight, muscles and strength have nothing to do with fighting, it is not the size of the man in the fight, but the size of the fight in the man. Right now I am the weakest I have been in a long time, but that has nothing to do with my fighting ability. This so called friend of mine knew this about me, but for whatever reason, whether he f'cking lost his mind over the years or whatever, when we saw each other face to face he came at me sideways, trying to intimidate me.

Now I just want to be clear, this guy really got under my skin for several months talking all the sh!t on FB and I actually starting developing a deep seated hatred towards the guy and once I saw him, the anger that build inside of me took over. There was no talking, no arguing on my side, he was doing all the talking You guys know I fight, thats what I do, but the beating I put on this guy was the worse I have done to someone in a looooong time, his face is beyond recognition..

Cliffs
    Met a friend of mine who was talking mad trash on FB to me about politics, beat his f'cking ass to a pulp!
    Back on topic. Did you drive him to the ER?

beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Seems like we have some psychiatrist here lol..

Its all good man, I don't expect anyone to believe anything I write, but that does not mean I will stop posting my life, believe me or not who cares..

On a sadder note this weekend we will be putting my sister to rest and on a brighter note, I will get to see my brother Rick from Virginia as he is coming to stay with me for the weekend while he attends the services...

Question for the religious folks on here, my sister asked to be cremated, she has 3 daughters and 1 son, they all want her ashes. Is it wrong to separate the ashes? I would think that even though she is cremated the body should remain as a whole? My sister was somewhat religious.

Thanks for your input.
    By all means, separate her ashes. With my wife Barbara, the funeral home gave me a set of 4 urns with her ashes in them and a big container. The small ones went to her friend Susan, to my SIL (my brother's wife) and my niece. I'm keeping one to go with my ashes. The rest was in a big container that went into the ocean.
    In space, nobody can smell Uranus....

Registered User silverlightning's Avatar
    silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The bible doesn't talk about cremation in the new testament which is for both Jews and Gentiles, now in the old testament i can't recall as it refers to the Jews only(don't want to open can of worms). if you believe in the resurrection, then surely you can believe GOD can resurrect a body that's been cremated or has been corroding 6 feet under for hundreds of years. so, with that said John, if your sister wanted to be cremated, go ahead and proceed and let her kids share the ashes.
    The Ageless Wonder Crew: Client, Player, President.

NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great stuff John.
    My famous work quote:

I can live with a little pain and 18+" arms,
    I can't live with the pain of having little 14" arms

champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    As most here who truly know me, know I was never into politics, hell in fact I found it boring as fck! I was neither a Republican nor a Democrat, couldn't give two f'cks either way. When Obama ran fro president it was a huge thing in the hood, well because he was black, and since everyone I knew was NOW voting I started listening to the guys speeches and sh!t.

Once again I couldn't give two sh!ts if he became president or not, but I liked the guy, thought he had to be the koolest president I have ever seen, he had swag, personality and fck the media had him everywhere so you would see him at every turn. I started paying somewhat attention to politics, but never discussed it with my any of my real life peeps, however I would f'ck with people on here about Obama and I would get into discussions about him, never taking it serious in anyway and this pissed off a lot of people who genuinely were into politics and I started realizing how serious people took this sh!t and how adamant they were about their party, I found it both amusing and saddening.

Then after speaking with DBX and he started schooling me on politics I got more and more interested in it, not so much to vote, but enough to start doing some research and understanding both sides and wow, I was shocked on the differences of opinions but realized I leaned more towards a Republican although I am Spanish and lived in the hood

So here came Trump, a man I said, this f'cking guys speaks exactly how I speak to people, how I don't hold my tongue and keep sh!t real without caring what other people think and I started liking this guy. I kept thinking this guy is a nut! But man the way he speaks I honestly believe most people feel this way but are too chicken sh!t to admit it, well me being me I was not afraid to admit I liked the guy, I did more than say I liked the guy, hell I started supporting him.

One thing led to another and I decided "you know what, this year I am going to vote, this crazy mother fcker might just win this sh!t" So I did, I voted for the first time in my adult life and it felt good, but along this ride more than 90% of my peeps were Democrats and they started expressing their hate towards Trump and some of them started taking out their frustration on me, never in my face but on FB.

One particular guy who was not only my FB friend but a real life friend who hung out with me for several years, started taking this sh!t too far and was calling me all kinds of f'cking names (I posted about it here) and threatening me on FB and I said once my shoulder got better he and I would meet. Well yesterday that day came, just so you can get a mental picture of this guy, he has huge mustache that connects to his side burns (like the old strong men in the 20's) he rides a Harley, is about 6'6" and has to weigh close to 270lbs. He intimidates a lot of men who in my opinion are not real men because no man should fear any other man, as I always say, we all bleed the same blood.

Now here is something I have always mentioned on here, I don't lift weights to fight, muscles and strength have nothing to do with fighting, it is not the size of the man in the fight, but the size of the fight in the man. Right now I am the weakest I have been in a long time, but that has nothing to do with my fighting ability. This so called friend of mine knew this about me, but for whatever reason, whether he f'cking lost his mind over the years or whatever, when we saw each other face to face he came at me sideways, trying to intimidate me.

Now I just want to be clear, this guy really got under my skin for several months talking all the sh!t on FB and I actually starting developing a deep seated hatred towards the guy and once I saw him, the anger that build inside of me took over. There was no talking, no arguing on my side, he was doing all the talking You guys know I fight, thats what I do, but the beating I put on this guy was the worse I have done to someone in a looooong time, his face is beyond recognition..

Cliffs
    Met a friend of mine who was talking mad trash on FB to me about politics, beat his f'cking ass to a pulp!
    Can you post a picture of your knuckles?

Originally Posted by champ07 View Post
    Can you post a picture of your knuckles?
    You wanting to check for hair or what?

champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Old-Time-Lifter View Post
    You wanting to check for hair or what?
    A persons knuckles will show signs of trauma after repeatedly punching something . Especially hands that have not encountered a day of manual labor.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A persons knuckles will show signs of trauma after repeatedly punching something . Especially hands that have not encountered a day of manual labor.
    I took pictures of my knuckles, they are not as bad as they were when it first happen. I posted them on FB where we have the ov35 folks from here on there. I will post them here.
    Last edited by bodyhard; 02-10-2017 at 08:29 PM.
    On the list for Bannukah

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I saw the knuckles and they are pretty beat up.

"Beat up" hehe that's great, I'm here all night folks, don't forget to tip your waitress...
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    I saw the knuckles and they are pretty beat up.

"Beat up" hehe that's great, I'm here all night folks, don't forget to tip your waitress...
    So you're saying they're hairy?

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Champ you've been here long enough, how about a pic? (Not an Xscoot type of pic LOL)
    On the list for Bannukah

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So you're saying they're hairy?
    Hairy? Talk about hairy, I once dated a girl who's knuckles were so hairy she knitted me a sweater without buying any yarn tell you what

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hairy? Talk about hairy, I once dated a girl who's knuckles were so hairy she knitted me a sweater without buying any yarn tell you what
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Spoon pic or it didn't happen.

Spoon pic or it didn't happen.
    Sent the pic to DBX to post when his ban is lifted, will be a legendary return