Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Another Swole V2 Review: Mine....

Yesterday marked the end of my first "cycle", if you will, of Syntrax's new version of Swole, Swole V2. I must admit that I was skeptical of the results to be had before I started using it, based on the literature stating that GPA (of which Swole V2 has 500 mg. per serving) adversely affected ATP synthesis and muscle fibers. It was concluded over at the Syntrax boards that the small dose of GPA in Swole V2 (SV2 from here on out) wouldn't be enough to have these adverse affects. My results speak for themselves, as supporting the above hypothesis. Here we go:

Start Date: September 1st, 2003
    Start Weight: 190

Training:

Weight Training - Three Times Per Week - HIT Style; Using the Training Protocol Outlined in DC's thread "Cycles On Pennies" over at the Animal Kits board. The actual thread is 94 pages and can be found here:

http://www.animalkits.be/phpBB/viewt...&forum=11&1403

IronAddict's Summary Can Be Found here:

http://gaining-mass.com/modules/ipbo...?showtopic=703

Essentially, it is a two day split in which you train three times for week. It's an amazing routine. I've been on it for some time now, with nothing but praise for it.

As for Cardio, I do three 30-45 minute sessions per week, alternating between HIT Cardio (sprints) work-outs and slow-go cardio.

Diet: High-Protein/Moderate Fat/Moderate-Low Carbs

The only thing I really count in my diet is protein intake. No matter what, I always get in over 225 grams of protein per day, mainly from meat sources. I don't count fat grams or carb grams, but I try to eat at least one source of EFAs per day, and the only carbs I eat are of the whole-grain, low glycemic index type.

End Date: September 30th, 2003
    End Weight: 195

Comments: This stuff is excellent. I'd have to say that I probably gained more than the 5 pounds that the scale is showing, as I look alot leaner and more vascular. Definitely no bloat-weight either, as with other creatines.

Pumps on this thing are amazing. Alot of people have been wondering how SV2 stacks up against V-12. The pumps on V-12 are great too, but they're alot more superficial than the ones with SV2. Meaning, they die quickly, and muscle isn't pumped in its' deep bellies. With SV2, the pumps are deep; the whole muscle gets engorged with blood, and it feels awesome. An important note is that I never gained any weight off of V-12, but with Swole V2 I gained over 5 pounds of lean tissue.

And to wrap things up, I'm going to talk about the taste. Pogue compared it to Tang, and yes, it really is that good. This is probably the best tasting of all the creatines I've tried. Yes RippedUp, taste is subjective, but to this subject, this stuff's great!

Questions/comments? Ask away....
    // blog: androsForm.com
    // twitter: @androsForm

"The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence." - Vince Lombardi

jverch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Was that extra weight kept on a few weeks after the 'cycle' ended?
    I just ordered my 1st SwoleV2 a few days ago (was using V12 before) and now I am even more excited than ever to try it!
    Thanks for sharing your results.
    "Every man dies; not every man truly lives"
    William Wallace

NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Now that's how a review should be done! Thanks!

I'm planning on trying Swole V2 in the next week or so myself. I enjoyed V12 but it made me break out so I'm going to give Swole a try.
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people I had to kill today because they pissed
    me off.

Mod @ AnabolicMinds.com
    Mod @ Gaining-Mass.com
    Mod @ SupplementCentral.com
    Mod @ MMAAthletes.com

dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Did you notice strength gains?
    Dito is like pussy. Either you love it or you're gay.

Turn around bright eyes

lancelot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lancelot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lancelot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lancelot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lancelot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lancelot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lancelot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lancelot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lancelot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lancelot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lancelot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    the "unflavored" V2 taste like crap!

Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Damn Swole V2 is tru! My work out partner's on it. He looks like he's a beast when we train... he told me he feels a rush and doesnt want to stop. Last night was his last dose So lets see today how he'll react. Supposedly it's still in your system for a week after use?...

Registered User roadwarrior5579's Avatar
    roadwarrior5579 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How well does the Swole v2 mix? I know with the V12, it doesn't mix that well, and settles pretty quickly ? And for those who liked the flavor of Swole v2, which flavor have you tried. Thanks,
    IN MEMORY -- Road Warrior Hawk-- 10/19/2003

nikegurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) nikegurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) nikegurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) nikegurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) nikegurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) nikegurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) nikegurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) nikegurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) nikegurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) nikegurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) nikegurl is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i read on another forum that some people are taking one dose a day instead of two and seeing results. thoughts?

anyone here taking it only once a day with good results?

Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    jverch - it's too early to tell. I've only been off of it for around a week.

Dito - Yes I did notice increased strength. Probably the most noticeable increase was 10 more pounds on my bench press.

Roadwarrior - I had no mixability problems with Swole V2. Just follow label directions, and mix it with 16 oz. of water and you shouldn't have a problem.

"The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence." - Vince Lombardi

Originally posted by nikegurl
    i read on another forum that some people are taking one dose a day instead of two and seeing results. thoughts?

anyone here taking it only once a day with good results?
    Nike Gurl - One dose a day would indeed give you results, but the results wouldn't be as good as the twice a day dosing pattern.

lift123456 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i was just wondering if swole v2 is a lot different than the original swole because i didnt respond to the original swole and i am also a creatine non-responder. lookin for a product that works

philhill4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) philhill4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) philhill4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) philhill4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) philhill4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) philhill4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) philhill4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) philhill4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) philhill4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) philhill4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) philhill4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Swole V2 has become the product amongst my clients. This stuff is providing amazing results for everyone. As I have posted before I think one of the best stacking options is to stack Nectar with the non flavored V2 3 times a day. First thing in the morning, pre workout and post workout. My clients who are using this combo are getting awesome results.

logester is a jewel in the rough. (+500) logester is a jewel in the rough. (+500) logester is a jewel in the rough. (+500) logester is a jewel in the rough. (+500) logester is a jewel in the rough. (+500) logester is a jewel in the rough. (+500) logester is a jewel in the rough. (+500) logester is a jewel in the rough. (+500) logester is a jewel in the rough. (+500) logester is a jewel in the rough. (+500) logester is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm thinking of gettin swole v2, What flavor do you recommend , and should i take it pre or post workout?? and can i take creatine mohodyrate with it?? thanks

bigbadboss101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigbadboss101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigbadboss101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigbadboss101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigbadboss101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I wish they didn't use aspertame. Is Sucralose just as undesireable?

dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by ILB50
    are you supposed to take V2 with a high card drink like with creatine monohydrate????????
    No.
    Dito is like pussy. Either you love it or you're gay.

Turn around bright eyes

sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by lancelot
    the "unflavored" V2 taste like crap!
    haha yeah I have the unflavored one too. It is extremely sour but you get used to it.