Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 LastLast
    mrdiets is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrdiets is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrdiets is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrdiets is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrdiets is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrdiets is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrdiets is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrdiets is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrdiets is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrdiets is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrdiets is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Reigns at number 30 makes no sense at all, you'd think they would have all 30 entrants booked up before his loss to Owens. Cena/Styles/Owens/Reigns all guys completing for the title that very night, would have no right to be in the RR match in my opinion.

So much stuff happened that made no sense tonight. Based on the way things were going, I thought for sure Jericho would win to set up him and Owens at WM. That would be an interesting story-line for WM.

Can anyone explain why Orton goes over? I don't get that at all, it all just feels very flat. Dean Ambrose would have made more sense than that, let Dean Ambrose go over at Mania and who better than Cena to do that for him. No one goes over in an Orton vs Cena match, it's pointless. Does anyone even care about that?

They should have got Brock/Goldberg out of the way early, then push Strowman to the second half of the match. They wasted Strowman vs Undertaker storyline potential which could have been a short yet brutal match at WM between the two which would have been best. Let Strowman go over and UT retire. UT looked absolutely horrible tonight and the only way I want to see him in the ring again is being buried.

Reigns vs Undertaker? Meh.
    Seth Rollins vs HHH? Slowest and most boring build up to a WM match for guys of this caliber of all time, pointless. You have to let Seth win, as HHH winning makes no sense. So it's predictable anyways.

The Royal Rumble should be used to setup interesting storylines for WM, and they failed at this. They better do big things in the next month or so or WM is shaping up to really blow this year. I'm honestly beginning to lose interest.

J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by wings_unhinged View Post
    Found out from FB who won the RR. Not sure I want to finish the show.
    It's not really who won, it's the absolute anti climax leading up to it.

Mindrevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) Mindrevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) Mindrevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) Mindrevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) Mindrevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) Mindrevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) Mindrevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) Mindrevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) Mindrevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) Mindrevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) Mindrevolution is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What a complete and total waste of time that was. No big surprise entrants, and Randy Boreton wins? So not only did the Rumble suck, I have no interest in WM as well. Good job WWE shoveling us a nice big steaming pile of chit.

Jacket60 is just really nice. (+1000) Jacket60 is just really nice. (+1000) Jacket60 is just really nice. (+1000) Jacket60 is just really nice. (+1000) Jacket60 is just really nice. (+1000) Jacket60 is just really nice. (+1000) Jacket60 is just really nice. (+1000) Jacket60 is just really nice. (+1000) Jacket60 is just really nice. (+1000) Jacket60 is just really nice. (+1000) Jacket60 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeah it was pretty disappointing considering how stacked it was. Only good parts was the abominable Strowman buttfukking everyone and Tye Dillinger at 10. Everything else was pretty flat. But if they're really going the rumored Orton vs. Wyatt route for Mania, they should have let Bray win the Rumble and Orton get the title at EC. Orton didn't need another Rumble win. That could have salvaged it for me.
    ✪ Fandango Crew ✪

TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Are people really upset? I mean what did you expect? WWE doing the same thing over and over again. It is so bad that I was hoping Reigns won just to troll people.

You want to know how to improve your life? Skip Raw, SD and all the garbage brand PPV's. Just watch all the major PPV's so when you waste your time it is only one Sunday every few months like me.
    "Don't give up, don't ever give up. Cancer can take away all of my physical abilities. It cannot touch my mind, it cannot touch my heart and it cannot touch my soul; and those three things are going to carry on forever." - Jimmy V (RIP 1946-1993)

***ЯR*** Big Dawg Crew ***ЯR***

Registered User longfellowdeeds's Avatar
    longfellowdeeds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) longfellowdeeds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) longfellowdeeds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) longfellowdeeds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) longfellowdeeds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) longfellowdeeds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) longfellowdeeds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) longfellowdeeds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) longfellowdeeds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) longfellowdeeds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) longfellowdeeds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    can someone explain why UT is looking like that out there?? i mean fuk i know he wrestles like 1x a year but he needs to get on that big show plan and lose the gut, get them shoulders/chest back.

or retire
    L.A. LAKERS

RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000)
    its mind blowing how WWE manage to hype something pretty damn well by making it look unpredictable as hell

and then mess it all up

vince is the ultimate troll

i hope that Tye isnt just a rumble appearance, and actually is called up to the main roster now.... only real positive to come out of it

was really hoping for Joe though - and would've marked the fuk out if nakamura had debuted, considering he dropped the title to roode
    comp best - 358/237/375 (162.5/107.5/170) - BDFPA 75kg (165lb) class
    gym best - 398/265/440 (180/120/200) - @ 78kg

*Powerlifting crew*
    *IIFYM crew*
    *UK crew*
    *skinny jeans + longline tees crew*
    *Libertarian crew*

Instagram - @doughnuts_n_depth

andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    just watched it

holy fuk that was more underwhelming than the chael tito fight

they had 8 unannounced entrants and every one of them was some chit jobber, no finn balor, no samoa joe, no kurt angle, no suprises at all

taker looked horrible, this years mania needs to be his last

FUKING ROMAN REIGNS as the no 30 entrant, are you fuking kidding me vince, are you trying to piss us off, it's like they want us to hate him without turning him heel

and randy orton as the winner, wtf why?

Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i'll add to this by saying i actually enjoyed the show. i liked the look of the alamodome, i liked the longer entrance ramp. the rumble was pretty much what you expect it to be at this point; a table setter for mania.

i don't mind orton winning anything at any time, he's at that point in his career where he can take a beating or go over and still be the man the next day regardless. you can rely on him for a big program anytime you need it. i would really prefer styles gets the belt back and faces him at mania but it's very obvious this will be wyat--orton.

AJ/Cena had a great match again. reigns-taker is blah to me but if they really let reigns be heelish and embrace the boos from the crowd maybe you get some good TV out of it.

goldberg-lesnar will be hard to carry for 6-8 weeks. what's goldberg going to do, work 2-3 TVs and talk about it some more? clearly that doesn't work. i almost wish they threw a third guy in there to help keep that thing alive. i love goldberg and it's been fun but i don't think it's such a great idea to do another drawn out feud where he barely shows up and heyman has to do all the talking for almost 2 months.

TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by andyray View Post

FUKING ROMAN REIGNS as the no 30 entrant, are you fuking kidding me vince, are you trying to piss us off, it's like they want us to hate him without turning him heel
    Me and my buddy legit lold. Vince trolled so fuking hard.
    "Don't give up, don't ever give up. Cancer can take away all of my physical abilities. It cannot touch my mind, it cannot touch my heart and it cannot touch my soul; and those three things are going to carry on forever." - Jimmy V (RIP 1946-1993)

andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TimDF View Post
    Me and my buddy legit lold. Vince trolled so fuking hard.
    the fuked up thing is i genuinely think vince wasn't trolling, like he actually thought people would pop at the surprise of roman being in the rumble

i was pissed off but thought 'fuk it, they might as well just have him win the thing'

so was actually hoping he would 'overcome the odds' against bray and randy just for how fuking ridiculously obsurd it was

Originally Posted by andyray View Post
    the fuked up thing is i genuinely think vince wasn't trolling, like he actually thought people would pop at the surprise of roman being in the rumble
    Nah man I believe he just wants to tell the smarks to fuk off. Everyone thought WM 32 was going to end differently, but no way he was letting the smarks get three WM's in a row. He is doing this in his eyes once again and WM 33 will be nothing more than a smark meltdown.

Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    honestly, i thought the first 20 or so entrances of the royal rumble was fantastic. i loved it. strowman came in early, started dominating. big show/strowman staredown with braun going over him. braun going over henry. I thought the ellsworth segment was awesome. i really enjoyed that. really ushering in brun with the wave of big dudes....then here comes corbin. a blend of size, speed, and power. with the help of others, corbin eliminates him. we all knew the perfect 10 would be 10, yet, still marked for that. then the ring started building with guys, new day out there working together. sheamus/cesaro going as expected...really dug luke branching off right there. i really hoped he hit sister abigail on wyatt. rumble, so far so good !

then lesnar came out and it was downhill from there.the ring turned to cannon fodder for him, goldberg, and taker....only to have enzo come out. then reigns...realized no real suprises as they big stars were named to build up the rumble...which i look back and hate it. wouldve been better if they never announced brock, goldberg, or taker. the reaction wouldve been better seeing lesnar come in unexpected, lay waste, then a couple entries later, here comes the beast slayer, GOLDBERG. taker wouldve been a good suprise to see. just felt they really hurt the second half of the rumble. had a lot of potential.
    Buccaneers/Lightning/Rays/The U

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength." - Arnold

RUTHLESS AGGRESSION!!!! my_whey's Avatar
    my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    for those complaining about Orton winning.

did you really think orton was finished and done? Did you really expect him not to have anymore pushes or another big run? He is still a valuable part of the roster.

Originally Posted by my_whey View Post
    for those complaining about Orton winning.

did you really think orton was finished and done? Did you really expect him not to have anymore pushes or another big run? He is still a valuable part of the roster.
    I know you are the ultimate Orton mark and I don't really care that he won; but you can't justify an older guy winning the Rumble. It use to be about establishing new talent, but clearly that isn't the case anymore.

jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You could see and feel everyone's disappointment when the clock would count down only for it to be someone like Apollo Crews or Dolph Ziggler coming out. Everyone was ready with their phones, everyone standing up getting ready for a big surprise, but nope.
    Follow my IG @kaseyx_music and listen to me on Spotify

Buy my sticker: kaseyx.bigcartel.com

I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The first half of the Rumble was pretty cool. Strowman looked great, Henry was used to put over a younger strongman, Dillinger at 10, Corbin getting to eliminate Strowman, ...
    I didn't mind the the lack of true surprise entrants. No more legends, we already half a Rumble full of old dudes.
    Debute the NXT guys later as well, this way they don't get run over by the likes of Brock or Goldberg or get pushed too early.

But when Goldberg and Taker started steamrolling the entire roster, that was pretty bad. Reigns at 30 and Orton winning the thing seemed like a double troll job and truly annoyed me.

wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by J_A24 View Post
    It's not really who won, it's the absolute anti climax leading up to it.
    Reigns being #30 and Orton winning the damn thing puts this on par with the jobber Rumble that saw Sheamus win. A shame considering the matches starting the show.

Misc's Biggest Cena Fan SageKing's Avatar
    SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I know you are the ultimate Orton mark and I don't really care that he won; but you can't justify an older guy winning the Rumble. It use to be about establishing new talent, but clearly that isn't the case anymore.
    I typed out a long rambling response to this thread but it seems to have disappeared because my data cut out while posting.

For me, I'm not even mad that Orton won.

It can serve a greater purpose for the Wyatt family, putting Bray in an actual payoff position for once in his life.

The rest of the Rumble match however... phew...

It wasn't even THAT bad for how lacking the lineup wasthere were some nice moments with Strowman, Corbin, Big Show, etc...

But we had to wait nearly until the end for the more important guys (in Vince's mind) and then we are subjected to Lesnar just tossing Ambrose, previously WWE champion and Ziggler, a guy desperately fighting for legitimacy.

Then you have Goldberg make Lesnar his bish yet AGAINN.

Then you have Taker gently push Goldberg out.

Then, the icing on the cake, Roman stinks up the place and drags the whole Rumble down a point by being number 30, eliminating Taker, and being the last guy to be elminated.

Somehow the top guys coming in all seemed irelevant, and IDGAF what any of them are doing going forwards.

The Wyatts by far stole the show by actually having story and character in there, so why not have the most interesting thing going win.

But why no real interaction from Brock and Randy? And why didn't they have Brock Taker Lesnar work more with the newer guys?

But imagine this as the Rumble:

1: Jericho
    2: Asuka
    8: Nakamura
    9: Samoa Joe
    15: Finn Balor
    30: AJ Styles

That alone would be sick, even without a few returning legends and a couple real surprises like CWC and UK guys (Ibushi, Dunne, etc...)
    EAT. SLEEP. BE JOHN CENA. REPEAT.

All the things that bring stress, pain, torment, etc. go in one ear and out the other.
    Whenever I start to pity myself, feel down, or feel embarrassed, I have a voice in my head that says: "So what? Why should you give a f###?"

Brock Lesnar is the greatest wrestler of all time.

Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SageKing View Post

1: Jericho
    2: Asuka
    8: Nakamura
    9: Samoa Joe
    15: Finn Balor
    30: AJ Styles

That alone would be sick, even without a few returning legends and a couple real surprises like CWC and UK guys (Ibushi, Dunne, etc...)
    come on man. anyone expecting half of that was just setting themselves up for being upset.

everyone needs to manage their expectations with this stuff. they've been pretty clear the last few years they don't chase the "OMG it's him!!" moment the same way they used to. imagine if batista never showed up prior to the rumble a couple years back, everyone would've loved it instead of getting upset. once you had goldberg/taker/lesnar you had to know they weren't going to do too many shockers.

i don't necessarily agree with it but that's how it's been the last few years.

Misc's Biggest Cena Fan SageKing's Avatar
    SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Murph0408 View Post
    come on man. anyone expecting half of that was just setting themselves up for being upset.

everyone needs to manage their expectations with this stuff. they've been pretty clear the last few years they don't chase the "OMG it's him!!" moment the same way they used to. imagine if batista never showed up prior to the rumble a couple years back, everyone would've loved it instead of getting upset. once you had goldberg/taker/lesnar you had to know they weren't going to do too many shockers.

I was just fantasy booking how it could have been done.

For the most part I expected only one surprise, and thought either Balor or Joe at least.

I would have loved to see the Rumble I posted, but I didn't have high hopes. Randy winning was fine by me, only thing I really didn't like was Ambrose and Ziggler being tossed like that, and Romab Reigns at 30.

I was hyped mostly for Cena AJ which delivered.
    EAT. SLEEP. BE JOHN CENA. REPEAT.

All the things that bring stress, pain, torment, etc. go in one ear and out the other.
    Whenever I start to pity myself, feel down, or feel embarrassed, I have a voice in my head that says: "So what? Why should you give a f###?"

Brock Lesnar is the greatest wrestler of all time.

Part Animal, Part Machine cheerupemokid's Avatar
    cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Unless they're planning on turning Reigns heel having him enter the Rumble is idiotic. From a storyline perspective it makes no sense for him to have been given a spot and from a fan reaction point perspective it demonstrates the WWE is incredibly tone deaf.
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. -C.S. Lewis

Originally Posted by cheerupemokid View Post
    Unless they're planning on turning Reigns heel having him enter the Rumble is idiotic. From a storyline perspective it makes no sense for him to have been given a spot and from a fan reaction point perspective it demonstrates the WWE is incredibly tone deaf.
    well i agree and have posted in another part of this, or maybe another thread entirely, that they really should let roman embrace the boos for this feud. it doesn't mean changing his character entirely but he needs to do more of what you see Cena do a lot where he acknowledges the fans booing him.

i wasn't thrilled either with roman coming in at 30 but if you look at the entire rumble everyone else that was involved would have been predictable at that spot. if you got lesnar or goldberg there you would have the "well we already knew he was in the match!" reaction.

You fibro'd my algia! TommyTuffGuy's Avatar
    TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Taker looked like a Halloween caricature of himself, like some dude trying to dress up as him who's a bloated old mess. It was lol worthy.
     God of POF Crew
    Butt Officer...I fed her to the chainsaw and HE ate her!!

Current Stack:
    Sparta Nutrition Kraken
    Animal Whey
    Horny Goat Weed Bulk Powder
    CEL M-Test
    Swanson Olive Leaf Extract (look onto this)
    Probiotics

Part Animal, Part Machine cheerupemokid's Avatar
    cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    well i agree and have posted in another part of this, or maybe another thread entirely, that they really should let roman embrace the boos for this feud. it doesn't mean changing his character entirely but he needs to do more of what you see Cena do a lot where he acknowledges the fans booing him.

i wasn't thrilled either with roman coming in at 30 but if you look at the entire rumble everyone else that was involved would have been predictable at that spot. if you got lesnar or goldberg there you would have the "well we already knew he was in the match!" reaction.
    If Goldberg came out last, they'd have thought he was winning so there wouldn't have been this is bs chants and people wouldn't have started leaving the arena as they reportedly did.
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. -C.S. Lewis

Registered User FrankieEggzBrah's Avatar
    FrankieEggzBrah is just really nice. (+1000) FrankieEggzBrah is just really nice. (+1000) FrankieEggzBrah is just really nice. (+1000) FrankieEggzBrah is just really nice. (+1000) FrankieEggzBrah is just really nice. (+1000) FrankieEggzBrah is just really nice. (+1000) FrankieEggzBrah is just really nice. (+1000) FrankieEggzBrah is just really nice. (+1000) FrankieEggzBrah is just really nice. (+1000) FrankieEggzBrah is just really nice. (+1000) FrankieEggzBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jesusxchrist View Post
    As soon as Undertaker walked out, so did I
    Technically, he "appeared"

BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Jimmies successfully rustled.

And Orton isn't really an older guy.. he's in his prime.. just like Cena.

Originally Posted by BallGameFan View Post
    Jimmies successfully rustled.

And Orton isn't really an older guy.. he's in his prime.. just like Cena.
    Orton will NEVER be considered to be as good as Cena. Not even close.

BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Orton will NEVER be considered to be as good as Cena. Not even close.
    Didn't say he was as good as Cena.... just said he's not really old.

Goldberg and HBK would be older guys.

Orton still has years left to go.

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Randy Orton is practically the exact same age as me. We were born literally 2 days apart.