Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

***OFFICIAL*** Royal Rumble 2017 Thread!!

IN!!!! Not sure why the Wicked Witch of the WWE isn't on the main show!!!

jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Kickoff doesn't even start for another 5 hours
    Follow my IG @kaseyx_music and listen to me on Spotify

Buy my sticker: kaseyx.bigcartel.com

TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So what time does the actual PPV start? 7pmEST? And the preshow starts at 5pmEST?
    "Don't give up, don't ever give up. Cancer can take away all of my physical abilities. It cannot touch my mind, it cannot touch my heart and it cannot touch my soul; and those three things are going to carry on forever." - Jimmy V (RIP 1946-1993)

***ЯR*** Big Dawg Crew ***ЯR***

BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jesusxchrist View Post
    Kickoff doesn't even start for another 5 hours
    Yeah but i am PUMPED for this PPV so we need to start the discussion!!

Originally Posted by TimDF View Post
    So what time does the actual PPV start? 7pmEST? And the preshow starts at 5pmEST?
    Correct.

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I am beyond pumped, Royal f*cking Rumble time baby wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So I barely watch RAW these days, but since Sami beat Seth for his spot in the rumble does that mean Seth isn't even in it? That would be Rollins isn't even on the PPV which is hilariously fuked. I assumed Zayn would just get Rollins' # in the rumble, because if Zayn took Seths place ie. no Seth, that would be dumb having no Seth Rollins in the rumble at all.
    Not part of any crews crew

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JPeeper View Post
    So I barely watch RAW these days, but since Sami beat Seth for his spot in the rumble does that mean Seth isn't even in it? That would be Rollins isn't even on the PPV which is hilariously fuked. I assumed Zayn would just get Rollins' # in the rumble, because if Zayn took Seths place ie. no Seth, that would be dumb having no Seth Rollins in the rumble at all.
    Yes but according to all the wizards in the WBG thread, he's still going to be in the final 4.

MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Maybe Braun's gonna get his revenge on Sami and attack him before the match and Seth will take his spot.

StreetsOfFire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StreetsOfFire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StreetsOfFire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StreetsOfFire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StreetsOfFire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StreetsOfFire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StreetsOfFire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StreetsOfFire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StreetsOfFire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StreetsOfFire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StreetsOfFire has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If there are going to be a couple of surprise NXT appearances then I'm sure Seth will attack one of hunter's babies and take their spot.

So many potential directions they could go in tonight and no clear cut winner going in. I can't remember the last time we didn't know ahead of time who was going to be winning the rumble!!

butteredtoast has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butteredtoast has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butteredtoast has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butteredtoast has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butteredtoast has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butteredtoast has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butteredtoast has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butteredtoast has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butteredtoast has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butteredtoast has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butteredtoast has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'm not even going to get to see most of the show live, but I'm hoping to get home at least in time for the Rumble match. I'll have to watch the rest later

Rollins doesn't have a match, but I think he summons HHH via Kevin Owens beat down

Originally Posted by MikeTheOne View Post
    Maybe Braun's gonna get his revenge on Sami and attack him before the match and Seth will take his spot.
    This is also something I was thinking about. Or maybe Seth kills Jericho and takes his spot a la Mick Foley / Test in 2004
    Stop it. Get some help.

JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Inb4 Seth gets a Dude Love gimmick and comes out his new alter ego, Love Gun.

LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Glow, glow, glow your boat

Originally Posted by StreetsOfFire View Post
    If there are going to be a couple of surprise NXT appearances then I'm sure Seth will attack one of hunter's babies and take their spot.

So many potential directions they could go in tonight and no clear cut winner going in. I can't remember the last time we didn't know ahead of time who was going to be winning the rumble!!
    I don't ever remember knowing ahead of time.. you must have some good inside sources.

Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It's time for the Royal Rumble

LA Kings/NY Islanders/Boston Red Sox
    ★Beverly Brothers Crew★
    ☆Dino Bravo Crew☆
    ♡Francine the Queen of Extreme Crew♡
    ★Terri Power/Tori Crew★
    ★Akeem the African Dream Crew★
    ☆Fabulous Rougeau Brothers Crew☆

Originally Posted by Land Shark View Post
    It's time for the Royal Rumble

Good old theme days, cept there were no surprise entrants, and nothing on the line like a WM title shot. Just you'd win it.

anonymous
    IN

can't wait to see Aj Styles decimate the legacy of cheeown cena.

rumble gonna be sick too. hope RVD is an entrant

StreetsOfFire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StreetsOfFire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StreetsOfFire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StreetsOfFire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StreetsOfFire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StreetsOfFire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StreetsOfFire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StreetsOfFire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StreetsOfFire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StreetsOfFire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StreetsOfFire has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by BallGameFan View Post
    I don't ever remember knowing ahead of time.. you must have some good inside sources.
    The last 4 years it's been common knowledge to people who follow wrestling online or social media who was going to win the Rumble. In some cases because of leaked Mania plans, some because of ongoing storylines which are obviously heading to culminate at Mania and others because the show has been built solely around one person making it obvious they would win.

The 2009 Rumble which Orton won was basically presented on tv in the months leading up to it as "come watch Randy and 29 other guys in the rumble!" Without explicitly phrasing it that way.

Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Good old theme days, cept there were no surprise entrants, and nothing on the line like a WM title shot. Just you'd win it.
    You didn't mark out when Haku made a surprise return at the 92 Rumble?
    ★Beverly Brothers Crew★
    ☆Dino Bravo Crew☆
    ★Terri Power/Tori Crew★

boody22 is just really nice. (+1000) boody22 is just really nice. (+1000) boody22 is just really nice. (+1000) boody22 is just really nice. (+1000) boody22 is just really nice. (+1000) boody22 is just really nice. (+1000) boody22 is just really nice. (+1000) boody22 is just really nice. (+1000) boody22 is just really nice. (+1000) boody22 is just really nice. (+1000) boody22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've been pumped for this for the last 3 weeks. I was at the go home show in Cleveland last week and I must say I haven't been this excited for a PPV in a long time. I have stayed away from these forums and other sites to prevent seeing "spoilers" so I can really get excited for it. Usually I read things that ruin it for me so I am following ChristmasFnatic's ways of avoiding all the talk and just enjoying what I see on TV. Can't wait!
    .............USPA.............
    505/325/535 @165lbs

anonymous
    calling an Orton win right now. i'm not excited about it but it's happening. hope i'm wrong.

Originally Posted by yieldtonothing View Post
    IN

can't wait to see Aj Styles decimate the legacy of cheeown cena.

rumble gonna be sick too. hope RVD is an entrant
    I'm hoping Danny Doring is the surprise ECW entrant this year
    ★Beverly Brothers Crew★
    ☆Dino Bravo Crew☆
    ★Terri Power/Tori Crew★

topcop8p7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) topcop8p7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) topcop8p7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) topcop8p7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) topcop8p7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) topcop8p7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) topcop8p7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) topcop8p7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) topcop8p7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) topcop8p7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) topcop8p7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So excited! How has the super bowl not been mentioned in the Styles/Cena feud? Patriots and Falcons play next week in the super bowl, Styles' and Cena's hometown teams.
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a nonlinear, nonsubjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey stuff.

Originally Posted by StreetsOfFire View Post
    The last 4 years it's been common knowledge to people who follow wrestling online or social media who was going to win the Rumble. In some cases because of leaked Mania plans, some because of ongoing storylines which are obviously heading to culminate at Mania and others because the show has been built solely around one person making it obvious they would win.

The 2009 Rumble which Orton won was basically presented on tv in the months leading up to it as "come watch Randy and 29 other guys in the rumble!" Without explicitly phrasing it that way.
    You musta texted vince mcmahon himself to know.. sorry to break it to you but nobody knew who would win.

Originally Posted by Land Shark View Post
    I'm hoping Danny Doring is the surprise ECW entrant this year
    if the "Move aside and let the man go through" theme hit, the whole arena would pop louder than ever. Noone would expect Doring to be the Rumble tonight. What a brilliant idea.

SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In

I hope Miz comes out to D Bry's theme or in at #10 to get alot of heat.
    -Bears- -Blackhawks- -Bulls- -Whitesox-
    2015 NXT WBG Gold Medalist---- 2015 WWE WBG Bronze Medalist
    #1 in the World for Modern Warfare 3 in Demolition
    Former Halo 3 Pro Gamer
    #1 In class in High School
    NO Count Crew

Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Originally Posted by LurkoLantern View Post
    Misc must be triggered right now that Sami Zayn has a high chance of winning in the same regard as Orton and Lesnar. LMAA

So I see that the loser of the title matches can enter the rumble and win, what are the odds Cena loses to AJ and then wins the Rumble. Big match John ain't going to be stopped.

Also mirin the Kenny Omega in the corner.

butteredtoast has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butteredtoast has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butteredtoast has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butteredtoast has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butteredtoast has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butteredtoast has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butteredtoast has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butteredtoast has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butteredtoast has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butteredtoast has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butteredtoast has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Misc must be triggered right now that Sami Zayn has a high chance of winning in the same regard as Orton and Lesnar. LMAA

So I see that the loser of the title matches can enter the rumble and win, what are the odds Cena loses to AJ and then wins the Rumble. Big match John ain't going to be stopped.

Also mirin the Kenny Omega in the corner.
    Not even triggered. Zayn has as much of a chance as Mojo Rawley.

I picked Goldberg to win the Rumble, but I'm really not so keen on that pick anymore. The thing is, almost every time I change a WBG pick I end up being right the first time...
    Stop it. Get some help.

JuicyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    rumor is Orton will win rumble. Then Wyatt will win the title at elimination chamber setting up Orton vs Wyatt at Mania
    *Over 6 foot crew*
    *Feel awkward when buying toilet paper crew*
    *Tells doctor I'm sexually active so doctor doesn't think I'm a loser crew*
    *Think life is a simulation crew*
    *Rap and R&B crew*
    *Viva La Stool crew*

Canadian brah, Lions, Tigers, Pistons , Wolverines and Leafs

Originally Posted by JuicyJeff View Post
    rumor is Orton will win rumble. Then Wyatt will win the title at elimination chamber setting up Orton vs Wyatt at Mania
    Yeah I saw that rumor posted. But since the RR winner HEADLINES Wrestlemania, I don't see Orton vs Bray being that headliner...
    Stop it. Get some help.