Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It might be that the C4 is allowing you to push your body to a point that is causing this. The point at which you need to throw in the towel is different for everyone and can be affected by your unique lifestyle, eating habits, etc. Obliterating yourself in the gym is only cool on internet.

scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by octaviocloss View Post
    Going to raise the amount of fats im taking and add some more healthy ones. Stopped using the C4 for now, going to see what happens with this and post results in a few days.

Thanks for all the help, i really appreciate it.
    Keep in mind if you change several factors at once and your libido comes back then you don't know what the cause was. If it were me I would change 1 thing at a time.. Add fats to see if it changes. If no change, stop the C4 and see if it changes... then continue on from there to find the root cause. Good luck man

octaviocloss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) octaviocloss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) octaviocloss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) octaviocloss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) octaviocloss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) octaviocloss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) octaviocloss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) octaviocloss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) octaviocloss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) octaviocloss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) octaviocloss is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Making it clear

I just had to bump this to thanks everyone. It wasnt the Cellucor C4 but my low intake of fats. Everything seems to be back to normal (or getting there) wich makes me happy.

I have to thank everyone that helped me and posted here, the feedback was amazing.
    Check my daily progress on instagram: OctiCloss

gymrack gymrack gymrack gymrack gymrack gymrack gymrack gymrack gymrack gymrack gymrack
    Originally Posted by octaviocloss View Post
    This is a description of the good intake daily -

Meal One: BreakFast
    1 Scoop of Protein (On) - Flavor: Strawberry
    100g of Honey Nuts (Quaker)
    200ml non-skim milk

Meal 2: One Banana or apple - Usually switch 1/1
    20g of almonds (110ish cals)

Meal 3: Lunch
    100g Salmon (fish) or 150g Chicken/Beef.
    100g Rice.
    One cup of Bro****s.

Meal 4: Post Workout
    2 scoops of On Gold Standard.

Meal 5: After taking my PW i usually eat the same as i take for breakfast (not taking more scoops) -

Meal 6: Dinner
    100g white rice
    150g either chicken or meat or 100g Salmon.

Meal 7: 25g of Casein before Sleep.
    this is not a diet this is an OCD spectrum mental illness.

good to hear you realized you are doing it wrong.

Those chicken breast brocolli, oatmeal,protein powder guys are taking their test from needles,
    please for god sake stop following juice heads.

When taking fish oil you should eat more saturated fat to balance isolated pure potent PUFA.

Fish oil is a very potent DHT blocker in high dosages. All dht blockers will lower male libido immediately.

There is no fish oil in nature. There is only very tiny amounts of omega 3 in beef,chicken...etc packed with bothloads of saturated fat.

When you take that isolated garbage, and do a stupit bodybuilding retarted low fat diet you will get problems of course.

Chronic caloric deficit without high carb loads, fat,
    low monounsaturated,saturated fat intake
    lack of fat soluble vitamins

these can give you all kinds of sexual problems. You can look like a malnourished vegan.

There was a kid here who has 150 ngdl test levels LOL