Iron_Chef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iron_Chef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iron_Chef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iron_Chef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iron_Chef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iron_Chef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iron_Chef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iron_Chef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iron_Chef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iron_Chef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iron_Chef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Keto and smoothies

At night around 8pm every single night, I have meal prepped my veggies and fruits.

I am worried I will no longer get my veggies/fruits which keeps me regular number one and number two all the health benefits I've felt from these shakes. It's 40 oz of spinach/kale/blueberries/black berries/green grapes/greenapples and I change the mixture every other week. It varies, but the point is, I use whole fruits not juicing.

Is there a way to fit in these smoothie with the keto diet or is it simply too much sugar from the fruits?

πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄πŸ…ΆπŸ…° πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…°πŸ…ΏπŸ…ΎπŸ…½ EjnarKolinkar's Avatar
    EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Iron_Chef View Post
    Is there a way to fit in these smoothie with the keto diet or is it simply too much sugar from the fruits?
    Fundamentally, no. Although you do not list the total carbs and fiber of the meal. Many people prioritize using available carbohydrate to eat more vegetables, or other high fiber, low carb foods. Some people fit in some berries for flavor.
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

RazorHood is on a distinguished road. (+10) RazorHood is on a distinguished road. (+10) RazorHood is on a distinguished road. (+10) RazorHood is on a distinguished road. (+10) RazorHood is on a distinguished road. (+10) RazorHood is on a distinguished road. (+10) RazorHood is on a distinguished road. (+10) RazorHood is on a distinguished road. (+10) RazorHood is on a distinguished road. (+10) RazorHood is on a distinguished road. (+10) RazorHood is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    for a keto diet, i'm afraid that's too much....
    If only there was a supplement for patience...

JonBana is not very helpful. (-500) JonBana is not very helpful. (-500) JonBana is not very helpful. (-500) JonBana is not very helpful. (-500) JonBana is not very helpful. (-500) JonBana is not very helpful. (-500) JonBana is not very helpful. (-500) JonBana is not very helpful. (-500) JonBana is not very helpful. (-500) JonBana is not very helpful. (-500) JonBana is not very helpful. (-500)
    fruits on keto will never happen
    Staying below 9% BF Year Round
    Ketosis Since - August / 14 / 2015
    Keto Expert
    IF
    1 Meal a day
    No Longer Doing Social Media Or Roaming Forums Often
    Display Picture Old And Not Up To Date
    New Instagram Not posting much as this time J.Banaitis