Paying the Iron Price DavetheDoc's Avatar
    DavetheDoc is just really nice. (+1000) DavetheDoc is just really nice. (+1000) DavetheDoc is just really nice. (+1000) DavetheDoc is just really nice. (+1000) DavetheDoc is just really nice. (+1000) DavetheDoc is just really nice. (+1000) DavetheDoc is just really nice. (+1000) DavetheDoc is just really nice. (+1000) DavetheDoc is just really nice. (+1000) DavetheDoc is just really nice. (+1000) DavetheDoc is just really nice. (+1000)

Unable to set custom goal on BodySpace

I am interested in setting up a "goal" for myself on BodySpace, but the goal creation tool's default goal weights/body fat percentages/dates do not suit my needs. Thus, I decided to modify these values to create my own custom goal. I go through the process of entering in my stats, selecting my desired physique type, etc. When I get to the point in the process where it gives me my goal weight and body fat percentage, I replace those values with the ones I want, then set my own target date. However, at this point, when I click "Next," I get a message that says "There was a problem! Due to missing data we could not save your goal. Please go through the previous steps and select and fill in all required options." I am not sure why I'm getting this error message, because I have filled in all the fields throughout the process. This issue makes it impossible for me to set a goal on BodySpace, which is rather frustrating... Is there a way to resolve this issue?
    **Single-Digit Body Fat Crew**

Proud supporter of Optimum Nutrition, Controlled Labs, Jarrow Formulas, NOW Foods, Nutricost, Nature Made, Nordic Naturals, and NutraBio

Try my workout program on BodySpace: DaveTheDoc's PLP Program

"'Obsessed' is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated."