FlexLord has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlexLord has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlexLord has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlexLord has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlexLord has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlexLord has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlexLord has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlexLord has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlexLord has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlexLord has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlexLord has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Unhappy Did not make it into my Major, am I going to make it? ( srs )

Just got my exam results and found out I did not get into my preferred major " Physiotherapy"
    Have told parents I am taking a gap year
    Feels bad man. I don't know where to go from here.

DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Switch your major to psychology like everybody else.

Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DoctorKazama View Post
    Switch your major to psychology like everybody else.
    Don't let this brah waste his life in Cuckology.

FlexLord has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlexLord has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlexLord has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlexLord has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlexLord has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlexLord has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlexLord has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlexLord has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlexLord has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlexLord has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlexLord has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    inb4 ' Gender Studies '

StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Come visit the States and try not to get pissed off when people call you Australian. Or Irish.
    Heterologously Vaccinated Superior Race Crew

Kurt Russell, Ray Winstone, Mickey Rourke Crew

"The dominant economic order rests on unofficial dependency and official individualism. Survival requires the transposition of these two ideas: official solidarity and unofficial individualism."

Premium Gold Member strengthgained's Avatar
    strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sounds like you dodged a bullet, time to get a real major now friend
    I admit all my threads suck :(

Supplements Suck

Originally Posted by strengthgained View Post
    Sounds like you dodged a bullet, time to get a real major now friend
    I was initially going to do "Sport and Exercise Science" or "Exercise Physiology" but i realized the vast majority of these graduates go into PT or they work at gyms.
    To me it was just like why would I do a 4 year degree to end up working at a gym, when I can do a personal training course/certificate for that which would take a couple months

There's really nothing else that interests me to be honest, I dont know what to do now. Could I still try get in by doing some work now and re applying for next year?

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    easy fix

Go to your academic advisor/counsler and have them go over all of your classes and see what majors you're close to satisfying based on the classes you've already taken.

for example, at my university, the difference between a degree in biochemistry and biology is 4 classes. If I were to fail at biochem, a BS in biology is still within reach for me.

Premium Gold Member strengthgained's Avatar
    strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FlexLord View Post
    I was initially going to do "Sport and Exercise Science" or "Exercise Physiology" but i realized the vast majority of these graduates go into PT or they work at gyms.
    To me it was just like why would I do a 4 year degree to end up working at a gym, when I can do a personal training course/certificate for that which would take a couple months

There's really nothing else that interests me to be honest, I dont know what to do now. Could I still try get in by doing some work now and re applying for next year?
    Not sure how your country's education system works so can't comment but here in the states a year off will not kill you so I would start by stop stressing about this.

Hop on the computer and do some research on your scenario and go from there.

Report back in a few days when you've found something.

Trust me this is nothing
    I admit all my threads suck :(

Supplements Suck

Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
    easy fix

Go to your academic advisor/counsler and have them go over all of your classes and see what majors you're close to satisfying based on the classes you've already taken.

for example, at my university, the difference between a degree in biochemistry and biology is 4 classes. If I were to fail at biochem, a BS in biology is still within reach for me.
    Here's what they emailed me and a list of all the other majors I can easily transfer into

"We are writing to inform you that, while you have achieved University Entrance, a great result that you can
    be proud of, unfortunately you have not been successful in your application(s) to your chosen programme at

However, there are many programmes that you are eligible for and may wish to consider:
    · Bachelor of Maori Development (Maori Media)
    · Bachelor of Arts
    · Bachelor of Business (City and South Campuses)
    · Bachelor of Laws (City and South Campuses)
    · Bachelor of Sport and Recreation (North and South Campuses)
    · Bachelor of Science
    · Bachelor of International Hospitality Management
    · Bachelor of International Tourism Management
    · Bachelor of Health Science standard (North and South Campuses)
    · Bachelor of Health Science in Case Management
    · Bachelor of Health Science in Health Administration
    · Bachelor of Health Science in Managing Care of the Older Person
    · Bachelor of Health Science in Health Promotion (North and South Campuses)
    · Bachelor of Health Science in Psychology
    · Bachelor of Education (Specialty) Teaching "

But what if I only want to do my preferred major, is there still hope?

Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1. Get into sales during your gap year.
    2. Or you could go with a science degree and look into physiotherapy after you finish that.
    3. Repeat the exams if you can

I'd go with number 1
    Rustling NPCs' jimmies without even trying crew

"I've watched a lot of movies, I know what I'm doing."

"The Best Revenge is Massive Success"

Not going to be a Darkseeker crew.

RIP Duckenheimer
    RIP SemperFudge

Originally Posted by Tornach View Post
    1. Get into sales during your gap year.
    2. Or you could go with a science degree and look into physiotherapy after you finish that.
    3. Repeat the exams if you can

I'd go with number 1
    ]

Could you elaborate on what you mean by " go into sales".

Eterniity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eterniity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eterniity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eterniity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eterniity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eterniity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eterniity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eterniity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eterniity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eterniity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eterniity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nothing wrong with a gap year boyo, kinda wish I took one instead of rushing into a subject I wasn't happy with. Get some good experience for yourself, earn some money and have some fun.
    fictional account.
    closer to the lung.

Ragnerlothbrok is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ragnerlothbrok is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ragnerlothbrok is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ragnerlothbrok is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ragnerlothbrok is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ragnerlothbrok is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ragnerlothbrok is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ragnerlothbrok is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ragnerlothbrok is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ragnerlothbrok is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ragnerlothbrok is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by FlexLord View Post
    ]

Could you elaborate on what you mean by " go into sales".
    he means be a salesman.. sell shiit to customers lol

butwhowasgains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasgains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasgains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasgains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasgains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasgains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasgains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasgains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasgains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasgains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasgains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Ragnerlothbrok View Post
    he means be a salesman.. sell shiit to customers lol
    sell used cars brah i hear you can make 160k per year.

srsly thou, you have a few options

-try and getin again
    =use what you have already done and credit it toward a new major
    -start fresh with something entirely new
    I have a dream, that one day, my username will be ironic.

Chairman of the purge.

Every post by this user is made soley for the enjoyment of cia analysts.

NacMuay will become famous soon enough. (+50) NacMuay will become famous soon enough. (+50) NacMuay will become famous soon enough. (+50) NacMuay will become famous soon enough. (+50) NacMuay will become famous soon enough. (+50) NacMuay will become famous soon enough. (+50) NacMuay will become famous soon enough. (+50) NacMuay will become famous soon enough. (+50) NacMuay will become famous soon enough. (+50) NacMuay will become famous soon enough. (+50) NacMuay will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by StoliFun View Post
    Come visit the States and try not to get pissed off when people call you Australian. Or Irish.
    Most Americans are smart enough to realized Australia is just a small island off the coast of New Zealand, brah.
    No homo

Justified pipe crew.