Page 29 of 50 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast
    SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    me and my ex got back together, but shes been a total bich lately. but i think its because we spent 5 days together at my house doing nothing.
    SNAPCHAT: KING_JAYYDA
    Youtube music: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGekSg1w7bJJvOt2Q4OAipg
    Youtube blogs: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxeEGAND1DlcTHn2Oxix-cg

AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NorthernRy View Post
    That's what I'm struggling with,
    The chances of me contacting her are now slim, I don't even know what I would say?
    "Hey girl I thought I knew...how's the new guys dik taste"

It's just my brain won't let me realise that this is it...there isn't gonna be no movie-like ending where we bump into each other.

This is it, she's gone, what we had is now only a memory, I most likely never see her ever again so why won't my brain let me stop!
    Ahh man you will reach acceptance though, I promise. Your feelings will fade, and you will be able to see the relationship as it was, more clearly.

I'm not quite over my ex yet. But I'm proud of myself for reaching over 5 weeks. Last time we broke up, I gave in after 2 weeks. She prooobably thought this time I would give in again. Aside from other factors, THAT is good motivation for me not to break NC this time

NorthernRy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernRy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernRy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernRy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernRy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernRy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernRy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernRy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernRy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernRy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernRy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yeh man I know your right,

I'm quite logical by nature but still can't understand how my ex could get with a new guy 2 days after we last spoke, to be so blatant with it too,
    Is it a coping mechanism that women have?
    I couldn't think of even getting with a new girl right now, I'm mentally exhausted by all this.

Why am I not furious at her? I should hate her right?

AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yeh man I know your right,

I'm quite logical by nature but still can't understand how my ex could get with a new guy 2 days after we last spoke, to be so blatant with it too,
    Is it a coping mechanism that women have?
    I couldn't think of even getting with a new girl right now, I'm mentally exhausted by all this.

Why am I not furious at her? I should hate her right?
    A lot of guys dont seem to understand your situation either. Its VERY logical, youre using assumptions that dont make it clear to you.

Assume that she mentally checked out a while ago. Assume shes been talking to other guys near the end. Doesnt that seem to contradict the idea that she moved on so quickly?

Either way-go have fun tonight man. Just pick ONE new thing or place and go for it tonight

AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I wish I had the internet, or forums, like this in my 20's. Our generation had to learn the hard way.

I'm not so sure man, If it wasn't for f*cking instagram & FB & what's app & txt I would be finding all this a whole lot easier,
    Relationships would be dealt with face to face, feeling discussed properly, emotions recognised etc...
    My ex got with her new BF through flirting on instagram, he was in the right place at the right time when she was feeling low I suppose, forwarding on some cheap sh*t beta lines to her about how men should be good to women etc.

If it was down to face to face only I know I could have kept her, instead she's out riding his dik

Gonna be a long ass weekend
    It's true that the face to face interactions have gone down as these social media tools have increased in popularity. That becomes an advantage to people that talk in person. That's true in life, not just relationships.

Yes, the downside is that people always think they can do better because of all the choices out there. But the grass isn't always greener on the other side.

In my time, when we got numbers on napkins, our arms, or had to memorize a part of the digit while your boys memorized the other half, if you met a girl in the club on Saturday and spent the whole night with her, you were probably the only person who got her number that night.

If she gave it out on Friday to a few guys that means about 5 people got it that weekend (and with land lines, that meant it was a fake number or her house phone - her parents would answer first lol). Your chances of seeing her again were quite good. Plus the flaking was less because her choices were limited as well.

With online and cell phones, her network has increased 1 million percent. Everyone has her number and she can be flaky and choosy because a thousand other men are in the picture.

Less and less people are getting married. It's not a coincidence. People reach a certain age and start settling. Don't settle, that's a huge mistake.

This is the new world order. No use crying over it, it is what it is. Just go out, have fun, be yourself, better yourself, and don't worry about what you can't control.

Plus once you start having a career, you get so wrapped up in work and other chit that you aren't chasing bad leads. Trust me, with experience you will spot the red flags and the flakes immediately.

The old folks here will back me up on that.

jotenko is just really nice. (+1000) jotenko is just really nice. (+1000) jotenko is just really nice. (+1000) jotenko is just really nice. (+1000) jotenko is just really nice. (+1000) jotenko is just really nice. (+1000) jotenko is just really nice. (+1000) jotenko is just really nice. (+1000) jotenko is just really nice. (+1000) jotenko is just really nice. (+1000) jotenko is just really nice. (+1000)
    That's what I'm struggling with,
    The chances of me contacting her are now slim, I don't even know what I would say?
    "Hey girl I thought I knew...how's the new guys dik taste"

It's just my brain won't let me realise that this is it...there isn't gonna be no movie-like ending where we bump into each other.

This is it, she's gone, what we had is now only a memory, I most likely never see her ever again so why won't my brain let me stop!
    If you want it to stop, don't try to force your brain to stop.

Accept the pain and the process and actually convince yourself you want to move on.

That cloudness is normal. Be smart and get out of this as a better man.

Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    yeah, just now i realized i fuked up yesterday. Got reeled right back into her trap.

Felt good after fuking her, and laying down together talking like nothing ever happened. Then she came back to her new guy like nothing ever happened, uploaded new **** about the two like shes so deep in love and **** and like she didnt just get fuked her brains out the night before by her ex.

Seems like, all the mistakes i would have done in my life so far, i saved them for these last couple of months. I thought i was so strong mentally, so intelligent, so mature. Now i feel so empty. All for a girl i never really fukin cared about.

Was at the gym today, depressed as fuk. The gym was empty, ive been going non-stop for the last 2 months, just for the time shed see me shed regret everything. It did work since she was attracted to me but feel like all i did was walk right into her web, that evil black widow. Now, i thought, what is the fukin point, people are out there having fun, socializing and **** and im here training legs. Barely did ****.

Im a mess right now, this girl is so fukin crazy, unpredictable and fuked up in the head that ended up fuking me up as well. I thought i was so powerful yesterday, so proud, fuking her again and making her cheat on her new boyfriend. I thought i could handle it, "oh its just a casual encounter, two people attracted to each other fuking for what they once felt". What a stupid ass i was, what happened is only in my memories now and she will never ever fukin think about it again, let alone talk about it to anybody. Or maybe her crazy unpredictable ass will as soon as she gets into another fight with his guy, and comes back for round two.

WHATEVER HER CRAZY ASS DOES OR THINKS, THERES NO FUKIN WAY IM GOING TO LET THIS **** KEEP HURTING ME, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, IM BETTER THAN THIS.

Craziest and darkest two months of my life srs. No more. Im so angry at myself, i was almost over her on monday, then she decides to come back to my space and started drawing attention and being flirty like she always does. Should have fuking ignored her ass.

Im sorry guys i know im a fukin mess lol, bipolar as ****. Im depressed.
    "The flowers bloom, then wither... The stars shine and one day become extinct. This earth, the sun, the galaxies and even the big universe, someday will be destroyed. Compared with that, the human life is only a blink, just a little time. In that short time - people are born, laugh, cry, fight, are injured, feel joy, sadness, hate someone, love someone. All in just a moment. And then, are embraced by the eternal sleep called death."

HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I found two OLD threads of emails between me and two separate exes. Around three months after initial separation.

They both go like this:

Her: "Please, just let us have another chance! I know you hate me but we were so good together!"

Me: "I still love you so I think I can do that for you"

Her: "These last few days have been wonderful, but I just don't know if I'm ready. I thought I was."

Me: "Wtf? Quit torturing me and make up your mind."

Her: "Will you wait for me while I sort some things out?"

Me: "Yes, anything, I would do anything for you"

Her - A few weeks later: "I don't want to hurt you or anything, but I am seeing someone else, I just thought you should know. I'm so sorry."

Me: "K, don't contact me again."

Her - A few months later: "I thought I liked this guy, but I just can't help but think I belong with you"

Repeat ad nauseum until I eventually block their email, phone, fb, ig, snapchat, etc.

Moral of the story is, don't let a girl play yo-yo with your heart Ken, because they will, and they LOVE that game. The one thing that girls have trouble with the most is completely losing their "second half". If you have a close relationship and it ends, they will yo-yo the **** out of your heart to keep you on board until they're emotionally secure. When you are invisible to them, they assume the worst. It's all they can think about. They don't eat, they don't sleep, and they definitely can't deal with a new relationship.

When you let yourself stay in the picture, they use you as a kickstand for their emotional fallout. They stay in high spirits. They get to keep tabs on you. They get to lead you around by the balls. Girls have less trouble moving onto the next guy in general, but when you are there to still be that emotional sounding board for them, it makes it that much easier.

Literally the best thing you can do for yourself is completely block the ex. If they TRULY want to be with you again, they will come to your door, on their knees, sobbing and begging.

The best part? If you do what I say and move on from them cold turkey, you will be in such a better place than them that saying no to their face will not only be easy, but it will feel so... so good.

But yeah, trust me Ken, we all have been there. This thread wouldn't be V4 if every last one of us didn't fall into this trap at least once. Don't get yourself down. Clean slate brother, just block and move on. She's dead now. Grieve alone. Improve yourself. Attend events, go out with friends, leave the phone at home and go for a jog. Whatever it takes to get used to not having that constant surveillance and feel-good buzz from a notification from that girl you're stuck on.

NorthernRy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernRy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernRy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernRy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernRy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernRy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernRy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernRy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernRy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernRy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernRy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Don't beat yourself up Bro,

It's a power thing for your ex who your clearly still very physically attracted to.
    You can't help that it's some chemical chit that you can't control yet

I can totally relate, I have days when I wish I had never met my ex, all the little things she's done over the last 18 months to play me etc..

Truth is I never really even cared that much & took it all for granted but the minute she split for another guy I realised I wanted her bad.
    Human nature at its cruellest, like a kid in a toy shop wanting what he can afford.
    I'm doing it to myself right now,

I don't know what I was expecting..for her to stay at home after we split & cry herself to sleep? Yeh it would have made me feel better, made me feel like I won.
    Instead she saw it coming a mile off & jumped ship to the first guy avaliable & I'm left sat at home playing with my dik.
    I don't think she will contact me & I have to stay strong & NC her but truth is like you did I would probably smash her tomorrow if I got the chance. I'm a man after all right, then I'd pull up my jeans & walk out of there feeling like the winner.
    Then the cycle starts again...it's just chemicals in your brain I'm sure of it, it's like a caveman lol

Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by HangerBaby View Post
    I found two OLD threads of emails between me and two separate exes. Around three months after initial separation.

They both go like this:

Her: "Please, just let us have another chance! I know you hate me but we were so good together!"

Her: "These last few days have been wonderful, but I just don't know if I'm ready. I thought I was."

Her - A few weeks later: "I don't want to hurt you or anything, but I am seeing someone else, I just thought you should know. I'm so sorry."

Her - A few months later: "I thought I liked this guy, but I just can't help but think I belong with you"

Repeat ad nauseum until I eventually block their email, phone, fb, ig, snapchat, etc.

Moral of the story is, don't let a girl play yo-yo with your heart Ken, because they will, and they LOVE that game. The one thing that girls have trouble with the most is completely losing their "second half". If you have a close relationship and it ends, they will yo-yo the **** out of your heart to keep you on board until they're emotionally secure. When you are invisible to them, they assume the worst. It's all they can think about. They don't eat, they don't sleep, and they definitely can't deal with a new relationship.

When you let yourself stay in the picture, they use you as a kickstand for their emotional fallout. They stay in high spirits. They get to keep tabs on you. They get to lead you around by the balls. Girls have less trouble moving onto the next guy in general, but when you are there to still be that emotional sounding board for them, it makes it that much easier.

Literally the best thing you can do for yourself is completely block the ex. If they TRULY want to be with you again, they will come to your door, on their knees, sobbing and begging.

The best part? If you do what I say and move on from them cold turkey, you will be in such a better place than them that saying no to their face will not only be easy, but it will feel so... so good.

But yeah, trust me Ken, we all have been there. This thread wouldn't be V4 if every last one of us didn't fall into this trap at least once. Don't get yourself down. Clean slate brother, just block and move on. She's dead now. Grieve alone. Improve yourself. Attend events, go out with friends, leave the phone at home and go for a jog. Whatever it takes to get used to not having that constant surveillance and feel-good buzz from a notification from that girl you're stuck on.
    Thanks man, those are some very helpful words, and im actually surprised someone took the time to actually write that much to help me lol, most guys ITT. have quit with me already.

You know what though? I was never "there" for her, when she broke up with me, i told her that it was going to be for good and she said ok, so i didnt see her for 2 months. For 2 months she knew NOTHING about me, she didnt hear from me or about me, of that im sure. In those two months i busted my ass hard in the gym like never before, and completely changed my physique. Went from being a Bob to a Chad. Chiseled face, tall, broad, long beautiful hair, CONFIDENT gaze, etc.

I heard about how most exes always come back, but with this one, i legit thought she was gone for good. When i saw all her **** with the new guy, and how supposedly in love she was, i was ready to move on.

Then of couse, she shows up one day, sees how better looking i am, sees how people look up to me and ****, and "brb my BF is not that perfect" anymore. She wanted this more than me, she initiated the flirting, invited me to hang out, reescheduled after i told her i couldnt and eventually dragged me to a room and begged me to fuk her deep.

I had moved on man, but i couldnt help it seriously. I thought to myself "meh you can handle this, even if she goes back to her new BF, you still want this, just dont think much of it".

Well i feel like **** lol. But now we beging moving on FOR REAL. No more being cordial or nice to her, no more flirt, no more talks about the past. Im just going to say "hi", smile and thats it.

That if i even see her, dont think she can handle seeing me everyday there without feeling very guilty or without feeling the need to fuk me again. But if i see her, complete indifference i swear, i cant be hooked on this cycle again and depend on her needs and wishes, need to think for myself now. Id love to have NSA sex with her but clearly i wasnt ready for it right now.

Don't beat yourself up Bro,

It's a power thing for your ex who your clearly still very physically attracted to.
    You can't help that it's some chemical chit that you can't control yet

I can totally relate, I have days when I wish I had never met my ex, all the little things she's done over the last 18 months to play me etc..

Truth is I never really even cared that much & took it all for granted but the minute she split for another guy I realised I wanted her bad.
    Human nature at its cruellest, like a kid in a toy shop wanting what he can afford.
    I'm doing it to myself right now,

I don't know what I was expecting..for her to stay at home after we split & cry herself to sleep? Yeh it would have made me feel better, made me feel like I won.
    Instead she saw it coming a mile off & jumped ship to the first guy avaliable & I'm left sat at home playing with my dik.
    I don't think she will contact me & I have to stay strong & NC her but truth is like you did I would probably smash her tomorrow if I got the chance. I'm a man after all right, then I'd pull up my jeans & walk out of there feeling like the winner.
    Then the cycle starts again...it's just chemicals in your brain I'm sure of it, it's like a caveman lol
    lol you sound a lot like me bro, and our situations seem like the same ****.

I think chemistry and sexual attraction did got the best of me, but also of her lol. She wasnt feeling that good about herself right after it, but lets be honest she was the one who wanted it the most.

Feel bad for the dude as well. What a way to start the last relationship of your life lol. Cant worry about that no more though, gotta think about myself or ill lose the last of my ****s i still have
    "The flowers bloom, then wither... The stars shine and one day become extinct. This earth, the sun, the galaxies and even the big universe, someday will be destroyed. Compared with that, the human life is only a blink, just a little time. In that short time - people are born, laugh, cry, fight, are injured, feel joy, sadness, hate someone, love someone. All in just a moment. And then, are embraced by the eternal sleep called death."

Stay strong Bro

I think you have turned the corner, you know you could have her, you know she still wants you,
    Take a step back from it all, it's not a bad position to be in really.

You now are in control of the situation.

That's a good place to be at

Stay strong Bro

I think you have turned the corner, you know you could have her, you know she still wants you,
    Take a step back from it all, it's not a bad position to be in really.

You now are in control of the situation.

That's a good place to be at
    Wouldnt say im in control of ****, but thanks man i appreciate it. Right now i just feel remorse, and a bit disgusted with myself and her as well. Worse of all is that she's gonna most likely pretend it never happened and if we ever talk about it, she's gonna say it was a huge mistake, which hurts me as well.

She could also say it was the best thing ever.

For those reasons, i need to move on and get away from her. Shes unpredictable and impulsive, and she changes her thinking extremely easy. That behavior hurts everyone around her.

Mate its exactly what I'm going through,
    Towards the end of my relationship I started to feel ashamed of myself for continuing to smash my ex,
    I didn't want to anymore but I couldn't help it, I was so attracted to her physically, truth is I didn't like her as a person anymore,
    I treated her with indifference at the end, thinking she would always be around & that was part of the problem... she was.

Even at the very end (when thinking back she had already decided to go to another guy) I managed to get to her place "to talk" but ended up smashing her...this happened twice,

Then a few days later she is on photos with her new guy? I bet he doesn't know what I did.

Her last message to me was "I miss you & think about you everyday but I can't see you for a while"

So she still left it open, it's mind games Bro.

The guy she went to is a nice "safe bet" from what I've seen he would jump of a cliff if she asked him to,
    I know her and she won't want that, she wanted me so much because (& here it comes again) she couldn't fully have me, it's the thrill of the chase & all that chit.

I'm starting to see it all a bit cleary now.

Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HangerBaby View Post

They both go like this:

would like to agree with this brah.

i thought of how some of my relationships ended also...

Case 1: GF of 1.5 years
    my ex tried to have one last closure sex with me months after break up...but I refused...because when we broke up..i had gone NC ..it helped me move on and heal (in my case i had ended it as i had gotten bored of the fights and her constant mood swings).
    She begged me to not delete her on FB..and till date keeps liking my photos and statuses. but we never hated each other....and she didnt cheat on me..so we both kinda moved on..and i had lost all interest in her when we broke up.
    They respect u more if u deny them that sex....they will respect u even when they are married and have kids..that one guy who didnt act like all other chumps. today if i message her...she will come crawling like a puppy..because she respects me.

Case 2: 6 month dating
    in other case..i had a 6 month thing with this 20 yo sloot who wanted to be serious then flipped and said she wants to end it...i made mistake of replying to her message ..she begged to get back..and wanting to give another shot..i said yes....bitch flipped all of a sudden and stopped responding to me...i find out she was smashing other guys on the side and just wanted validation that she can have me back.
    I immediately called her out and went NC.
    till today the bitch messages me ..and tries to add me on ******** ...i had to block her coz she wont stop messaging every couple of months. (this was a total bad bitch).
    In this case i broke rule of NC.

Its funny how i thought my life is over and i cant live without them....but when u look back..u have come so ahead...u realise that as a man..your mental strength is your biggest strength in life....you master that...you can win anything in life....u can win any woman.

the power of going NC is that it will be easy for u to move on...and not for her....the memories kick in for women much later..after few weeks to months...its just how they are..they have much more complex emotions than guys...whereas we guys have a much more logical brain.

Once you have healed...and u decide to meet her again...u can always give it another shot if she doesnt have any guy in her life..and if u both did not break up due to serious issues like cheating, fights or incompatibility.

the thing is...by the time u move on...u dont even care about them.
    F*ck Joe Biden

"Your problem is you spent your whole life thinking there are rules. There aren't. We used to be gorillas. All we had is what we could take and defend." - Lorne Malvo

“I'll do anything usually if there's money involved and little work.” — Daniel Tosh

Chef Crew | NYC Crew | Knee Draggers Crew | Wristwatch Crew

dimitri1013 is just really nice. (+1000) dimitri1013 is just really nice. (+1000) dimitri1013 is just really nice. (+1000) dimitri1013 is just really nice. (+1000) dimitri1013 is just really nice. (+1000) dimitri1013 is just really nice. (+1000) dimitri1013 is just really nice. (+1000) dimitri1013 is just really nice. (+1000) dimitri1013 is just really nice. (+1000) dimitri1013 is just really nice. (+1000) dimitri1013 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Nocturnal310 View Post
    would like to agree with this brah.

i thought of how some of my relationships ended also...

Case 1: GF of 1.5 years
    my ex tried to have one last closure sex with me months after break up...but I refused...because when we broke up..i had gone NC ..it helped me move on and heal (in my case i had ended it as i had gotten bored of the fights and her constant mood swings).
    She begged me to not delete her on FB..and till date keeps liking my photos and statuses. but we never hated each other....and she didnt cheat on me..so we both kinda moved on..and i had lost all interest in her when we broke up.
    They respect u more if u deny them that sex....they will respect u even when they are married and have kids..that one guy who didnt act like all other chumps. today if i message her...she will come crawling like a puppy..because she respects me.

Case 2: 6 month dating
    in other case..i had a 6 month thing with this 20 yo sloot who wanted to be serious then flipped and said she wants to end it...i made mistake of replying to her message ..she begged to get back..and wanting to give another shot..i said yes....bitch flipped all of a sudden and stopped responding to me...i find out she was smashing other guys on the side and just wanted validation that she can have me back.
    I immediately called her out and went NC.
    till today the bitch messages me ..and tries to add me on ******** ...i had to block her coz she wont stop messaging every couple of months. (this was a total bad bitch).
    In this case i broke rule of NC.

Its funny how i thought my life is over and i cant live without them....but when u look back..u have come so ahead...u realise that as a man..your mental strength is your biggest strength in life....you master that...you can win anything in life....u can win any woman.

the power of going NC is that it will be easy for u to move on...and not for her....the memories kick in for women much later..after few weeks to months...its just how they are..they have much more complex emotions than guys...whereas we guys have a much more logical brain.

Once you have healed...and u decide to meet her again...u can always give it another shot if she doesnt have any guy in her life..and if u both did not break up due to serious issues like cheating, fights or incompatibility.

the thing is...by the time u move on...u dont even care about them.
    I would agree with most of this post. But I would say that is actually men that take much longer to actually fully move on. I know for me at least, the first two weeks of my breakup I felt numb then all the pain came. I'm 4 months NC and it still hurts

Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dimitri1013 View Post
    I would agree with most of this post. But I would say that is actually men that take much longer to actually fully move on. I know for me at least, the first two weeks of my breakup I felt numb then all the pain came. I'm 4 months NC and it still hurts
    doesnt it depend on under what context u broke up?

if u broke up because that initial spark was over..then its different...and if u had developed a bond..then its gonna be harder.

i guess i am slightly lucky in this sense that i have a short memory with people in my life...blame it on my ADD
    F*ck Joe Biden

"Your problem is you spent your whole life thinking there are rules. There aren't. We used to be gorillas. All we had is what we could take and defend." - Lorne Malvo

“I'll do anything usually if there's money involved and little work.” — Daniel Tosh

Chef Crew | NYC Crew | Knee Draggers Crew | Wristwatch Crew

darwinia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darwinia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darwinia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darwinia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darwinia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darwinia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darwinia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darwinia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darwinia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darwinia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darwinia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So I've been seeing a few girls since my breakup with ex, one who I started getting feels for. Things have been going great then all of a sudden, her ex is back in the picture and she cuts me off. Gone NC on her but I can't help but feel like I got used, took 5 dates to sleep with her and she was very into me. Thanking myself I kept options and didn't go full onetisis on this girl, but still feel slightly upset about the whole situation. Oh well.
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    **Rides the lat-pulldown bar after last rep like a zipline Crew**
    *Always pick 4 crew*
    *No porn crew*
    *Yoga crew*
    *Meditation crew*
    *Terry Crews crew*

COYS

beastin007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beastin007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beastin007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beastin007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beastin007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beastin007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beastin007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beastin007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beastin007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beastin007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beastin007 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Havent been here in moonths. Lifes been good.

Last night this bitch decides to add me on SC. 6 months after, and **** still stings. Well well, ignore and move on

Found it tough this weekend,
    Didn't have much to do & would usually be out with the ex...
    arrrrrgh really tempted to creep her IG but I know it will only hurt me.
    Why is that I wonder? Is it some kind of brain fault iv got or something, why do I wanna do something that's gonna hurt?

Just having a vent, it really does help

Stay strong!

False Football Prophet drvillain's Avatar
    drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Maintaining NC, which hasn't been a challenge. Trying my best to move on. I've been dating other girls, going out with friends, and picked up a few hobbies to pass the time. I still think about my ex however. There is no pain involved but she still crosses my mind several times a day, which is annoying. Just noticed that she unfollowed me on instagram, and now I wish I knew why. Seems pretty random, as we haven't spoken for a few months now, and I hardly even update the thing, so it's not like she gets bombarded with new photos of me on her feed. The thing that gets me is that she is cool with all of her other exes, even the ones that have treated her like ****. Meanwhile, Drvillain is the one that gets unfollowed. This isn't about my instagram follow #, but more of me wishing I knew what was going through her mind. That + I wish we were on cordial terms

Same girl that sent me snapchats with some other guy to make me jealous and all this other crap (maintained NC throughout it all).
    Last edited by drvillain; 04-23-2017 at 03:17 PM.

HandsomeAryan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HandsomeAryan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HandsomeAryan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HandsomeAryan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HandsomeAryan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HandsomeAryan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HandsomeAryan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HandsomeAryan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HandsomeAryan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HandsomeAryan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HandsomeAryan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by drvillain View Post
    Maintaining NC, which hasn't been a challenge. Trying my best to move on. I've been dating other girls, going out with friends, and picked up a few hobbies to pass the time. I still think about my ex however. There is no pain involved but she still crosses my mind several times a day, which is annoying. Just noticed that she unfollowed me on instagram, and now I wish I knew why. Seems pretty random, as we haven't spoken for a few months now, and I hardly even update the thing, so it's not like she gets bombarded with no photos of me on her feed. The thing that gets me is that she is cool with all of her other exes, even the ones that have treated her like ****. Meanwhile, Drvillain is the one that gets unfollowed. This isn't about my instagram follow #, but more of me wishing I knew what was going through her mind. That + I wish we were on cordial terms

Same girl that sent me snapchats with some other guy to make me jealous and all this other crap (maintained NC throughout it all).
    Probably because you went NC and the other guys didn't like betas. Good job.

False Football Prophet drvillain's Avatar
    drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by HandsomeAryan View Post
    Probably because you went NC and the other guys didn't like betas. Good job.
    Sad part is that I wanted to be a beta orbiter, because I was confident I could get her back if I did, but it would've been a mess. Made you green. Still just wish I knew her thoughts on this.

edit: I wont be reacting to this at all, beyond this misc post lol. She will never know that I noticed.

2nd edit: Ah ****, lol realizing how pathetic it is for me to even be analyzing this, but such is life. I want to read minds
    Last edited by drvillain; 04-23-2017 at 03:54 PM.

dimitri1013 is just really nice. (+1000) dimitri1013 is just really nice. (+1000) dimitri1013 is just really nice. (+1000) dimitri1013 is just really nice. (+1000) dimitri1013 is just really nice. (+1000) dimitri1013 is just really nice. (+1000) dimitri1013 is just really nice. (+1000) dimitri1013 is just really nice. (+1000) dimitri1013 is just really nice. (+1000) dimitri1013 is just really nice. (+1000) dimitri1013 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I really think I need to see a psychologist to help sort out my breakup, this goddamn thing has been dragging me down for almost 5 months now

Originally Posted by dimitri1013 View Post
    I really think I need to see a psychologist to help sort out my breakup, this goddamn thing has been dragging me down for almost 5 months now
    What have you done to take your mind off it?

Might sound stupid but have you tried meeting a new girl? Even if you feel your not ready, the process of getting out there & looking might take your mind off your ex?

What have you done to take your mind off it?

Might sound stupid but have you tried meeting a new girl? Even if you feel your not ready, the process of getting out there & looking might take your mind off your ex?
    I have been trying to devote a lot of time into my work and I'm going to get back to some sports as well the gym to build up my confidence and health. Also, my breakup case isn't isolated in the sense that I have a couple more problems going in my life other than y breakup (i.e., underemployed, struggling to find job in my field and serious health problems).

As for other girls I tried dating other ones but it made me disgusted with myself and my situation. I actually start to kiss this other girl but I just couldn't continue and I had to leave. There was one girl that I genuinely liked since my ex and I joked and flirted with her but she NCed me lol.

Of course with the whole girl situation I have always had low confidence anyways. I have been with only 3 girls in my life and I had to work very hard to get them, a lot harder than it seems other men do. I think it revolves around my lack of social acuity, partially looks, and my low self-esteem in some areas. I am a sensitive person and I feel this doesn't bode well with women

Originally Posted by drvillain View Post
    2nd edit: Ah ****, lol realizing how pathetic it is for me to even be analyzing this, but such is life. I want to read minds
    Lol bro

st4rl0rd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) st4rl0rd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) st4rl0rd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) st4rl0rd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) st4rl0rd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) st4rl0rd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) st4rl0rd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) st4rl0rd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) st4rl0rd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) st4rl0rd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) st4rl0rd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Been on no contact with my ex for a week now. The struggle is real, we were talking for about a month after we broke up, she was telling me how much she loves me and missed me, before going real cold. I decided it's time for me to move on, so I started no contact. I feel like the biggest dick, and I want to get back with her so bad, but it's not meant to be, I couldn't see a future with her. What sucks the most is the fact I keep getting flash backs on all the fun we had together, and she lives down the road, so everything reminds me of her..... Hope all you other bros can find the willpower to keep pushing forward, **** is rough at times, just stay positive all! We will all make it.

Cheers

Originally Posted by st4rl0rd View Post
    Been on no contact with my ex for a week now. The struggle is real, we were talking for about a month after we broke up, she was telling me how much she loves me and missed me, before going real cold. I decided it's time for me to move on, so I started no contact. I feel like the biggest dick, and I want to get back with her so bad, but it's not meant to be, I couldn't see a future with her. What sucks the most is the fact I keep getting flash backs on all the fun we had together, and she lives down the road, so everything reminds me of her..... Hope all you other bros can find the willpower to keep pushing forward, **** is rough at times, just stay positive all! We will all make it.

Cheers
    Stay strong my man,

It's been over 3 weeks since I spoke to my ex, I creeped her on IG last week which I initially regretted, but in hindsight what I saw put the nail in the coffin on our relationship for good.
    I don't think I will break NC now.
    It comes and goes I was feeling really positive this morning but now on a downer again.

It's just time I hope

SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Been no-contact with my ex for 3,5 months now (except one time when I told her to go pick up some of her clothes at my apartment). It's been a breeze until now. But now I miss her, and I feel like ****. I find myself checking her out at FB and instagram like a fukin pathetic beta orbiter.... I still have motivation to better my self, but what's the point? I still feel empty regardless of how fast I can run, how fit I am, and how much I study etc. Fukin restlessly striving all the time in a hamsterwheel.
    sleep tight pupper

Don't wife a ho if she ain't got dat glow crew.

NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SitchNoHomo View Post
    Been no-contact with my ex for 3,5 months now (except one time when I told her to go pick up some of her clothes at my apartment). It's been a breeze until now. But now I miss her, and I feel like ****. I find myself checking her out at FB and instagram like a fukin pathetic beta orbiter.... I still have motivation to better my self, but what's the point? I still feel empty regardless of how fast I can run, how fit I am, and how much I study etc. Fukin restlessly striving all the time in a hamsterwheel.
    Bro keep focusing on yourself, the point is to find something you enjoy PASSIONATELY doing okay. You need more time, how long have you dated her for? Also once you find someone better (and you will just keep improving and socializing) If you keep doing what you're doing, and putting your self out there. It's just a matter of time.

Time.
    Winter is Coming...

Page 29 of 50 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast