Page 23 of 50 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast
    awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I stupidly still follow my ex's roomate on snapchat and her story had a pic of my ex and the guy she monkeybranched to snuggling on the couch together. I thought I had been doing so well so it surprised me how much seeing that made my feel like chit. Then I proceeded to drink a little too much Friday night and I thought about her more than usual the rest of the weekend. I know I'll eventually get over her and be fine but it doesn't make it suck any less right now. It's weird to think it's already been about three months. Guess I just need to vent.

Stay strong NC brahs

AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Cherry - I hate those thoughts man. Try not to think them. You're free to do the same thing with other girls.
    Awilll - You should delete the ex's roomate then if you're gonna see stuff like that. I think it's gonna slow you down. My ex doesn't have fb or anything I could see like that. I know she's seeing stuff from mine though. Last time we had a breakup she admitted to looking at it

We'll be okay brahs

Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jotenko View Post

What you people have to understand is that when a woman is into you, you can get along with almost everything you say or do, it doesn't ****ing matter.

You couldn't have done ANYTHING to change it, assuming you were acting from a place of respect from your own values, and at the same time caring, affection towards the other person. The only thing you have to make sure is that all your actions come from that place. That's it.

Those girls you talk about up there. They are not into you anymore. Probably they never will be. Move forward and onwards on your path to be the great man you all imagine you want to be, in your heads.

Don't tell/say/or do c-h-e-e-t. Zero feedback or resonance.

She's just some pretty girl. There are TONS of pretty girls, and most of them have little more to offer than that. Looks. As a man you make your own path, you build your character, you conquer your future and your dreams.
    She wanted to marry, i didnt. She fell out of love because of that and monkey branched. Honestly i should had seen it coming.

Weekend was very hard dude, been dreaming about her every day. Cant wait for the day where it doesnt hurt anymore, or i dont wake up thinking about her. Honestly im starting to think that i need a new woman to make me forget about the last one. Being completely honest with myself i never saw a future with her, at least not a happy one. Dont know why im hurting so much, gotta be the fact that she basically cheated.

Originally Posted by awilll View Post
    I stupidly still follow my ex's roomate on snapchat and her story had a pic of my ex and the guy she monkeybranched to snuggling on the couch together. I thought I had been doing so well so it surprised me how much seeing that made my feel like chit. Then I proceeded to drink a little too much Friday night and I thought about her more than usual the rest of the weekend. I know I'll eventually get over her and be fine but it doesn't make it suck any less right now. It's weird to think it's already been about three months. Guess I just need to vent.

Stay strong NC brahs
    You should delete all fukin social media from your phone srs. Ive become a ghost, i dont want to stumble upon a fukin picture that will give me the feels. It just takes one friend in common to post a pic, dont tag your ex and see her on the back talking to the new dude, **** like that will ruin your weekend.

I deleted all her family from my phone as well, and blocked them all from FB and whatsapp too. I know if she wants to stalk me shell find a way, but im doing as much as i can to never see **** about her until im 100% healed. It will probably take a few months but whatever.
    "The flowers bloom, then wither... The stars shine and one day become extinct. This earth, the sun, the galaxies and even the big universe, someday will be destroyed. Compared with that, the human life is only a blink, just a little time. In that short time - people are born, laugh, cry, fight, are injured, feel joy, sadness, hate someone, love someone. All in just a moment. And then, are embraced by the eternal sleep called death."

SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jotenko View Post
    You show her you care when you clearly ****ed up to begin with.

There's no point in showing her you care when she does not want to be with you in the first place, for no apparent reason and after you made clear you want to work things out and see her again. Besides, that advice is dangerous for most of the lads here, because their minds are already tricking them into thinking it is their fault. Most of the time is not. And these guys by "showing that they care" just become orbiter ***g0ts.

What you people have to understand is that when a woman is into you, you can get along with almost everything you say or do, it doesn't ****ing matter.

You couldn't have done ANYTHING to change it, assuming you were acting from a place of respect from your own values, and at the same time caring, affection towards the other person. The only thing you have to make sure is that all your actions come from that place. That's it.

Those girls you talk about up there. They are not into you anymore. Probably they never will be. Move forward and onwards on your path to be the great man you all imagine you want to be, in your heads.

Don't tell/say/or do c-h-e-e-t. Zero feedback or resonance.

She's just some pretty girl. There are TONS of pretty girls, and most of them have little more to offer than that. Looks. As a man you make your own path, you build your character, you conquer your future and your dreams.
    Originally Posted by darwinia View Post
    boys after i gave her the apology bag to never talk to her again, she blew me up!!!!!!! ishe wouldn't let me give up man? yes im the one who messed up in this relationship, but why did she not let me give up?!?! exactly my point she loves me, and im giving my advice to anybody that the apology bag does work, u need to make sure her favs r in there, once u give her the bag u go completely N.C...

in this case , she was calling my family, and she texted me 20 times, i finally gave in...we went to the movies 2 days later and i ate her poooc in my car.

now to all the bros who got cheated on or played by there girl now thats a different story.
    SNAPCHAT: KING_JAYYDA
    Youtube music: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGekSg1w7bJJvOt2Q4OAipg
    Youtube blogs: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxeEGAND1DlcTHn2Oxix-cg

Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SpliTT View Post
    boys after i gave her the apology bag to never talk to her again, she blew me up!!!!!!! ishe wouldn't let me give up man? yes im the one who messed up in this relationship, but why did she not let me give up?!?! exactly my point she loves me, and im giving my advice to anybody that the apology bag does work, u need to make sure her favs r in there, once u give her the bag u go completely N.C...

in this case , she was calling my family, and she texted me 20 times, i finally gave in...we went to the movies 2 days later and i ate her poooc in my car.

now to all the bros who got cheated on or played by there girl now thats a different story.
    Ni66a that apology bag bull**** only works if she doesnt have a different/better option than you lmao. If she had been talking to a Chad, they would have laughed together at your apology bag

Also aint nobody got time for apologies, this is the NC thread
    "The flowers bloom, then wither... The stars shine and one day become extinct. This earth, the sun, the galaxies and even the big universe, someday will be destroyed. Compared with that, the human life is only a blink, just a little time. In that short time - people are born, laugh, cry, fight, are injured, feel joy, sadness, hate someone, love someone. All in just a moment. And then, are embraced by the eternal sleep called death."

awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AJ010 View Post
    Awilll - You should delete the ex's roomate then if you're gonna see stuff like that. I think it's gonna slow you down. My ex doesn't have fb or anything I could see like that. I know she's seeing stuff from mine though. Last time we had a breakup she admitted to looking at it

We'll be okay brahs
    Originally Posted by Ken-O View Post
    You should delete all fukin social media from your phone srs. Ive become a ghost, i dont want to stumble upon a fukin picture that will give me the feels. It just takes one friend in common to post a pic, dont tag your ex and see her on the back talking to the new dude, **** like that will ruin your weekend.

I deleted all her family from my phone as well, and blocked them all from FB and whatsapp too. I know if she wants to stalk me shell find a way, but im doing as much as i can to never see **** about her until im 100% healed. It will probably take a few months but whatever.
    Yea I had deleted her off everything except FB which I unfollowed her on so I won't see her posts. Deleted the roomate off snapchat too. Just sucks seeing her having a good time with this new guy. I'll get over it though.

Also, AJ010 - you should try and reconnect with your old friends. What's the worst that can happen? Hangin with the boys would definitely help get your mind off her. If they were really your friends they'll forgive you and take you back

AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by awilll View Post
    Yea I had deleted her off everything except FB which I unfollowed her on so I won't see her posts. Deleted the roomate off snapchat too. Just sucks seeing her having a good time with this new guy. I'll get over it though.

Also, AJ010 - you should try and reconnect with your old friends. What's the worst that can happen? Hangin with the boys would definitely help get your mind off her. If they were really your friends they'll forgive you and take you back
    It just sucks that even 3 months out you're catching these feels. It means I probably will too. But good on you for deleting the roomate. It never helps seeing that. I might die right now if I saw anything like that with my ex. Sounds pathetic, but it's honest.

I don't even know how to approach my old friends. Do I apologize for disappearing? It's kind of obvious

False Football Prophet drvillain's Avatar
    drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just looking to confirm that I'm making the right moves here.

Cliffs:
    -Girl super likes me on tinder, & matches me on bumble.
    - She messages me, offers up her number, adds me on snapchat
    - we talk
    - I make plan to hang out saturday
    - She agrees, then immediately says some crap about her getting sick
    - I haven't replied yet, but she texts more, reiterating that she definitely wants to see me, and wont flake. She doesn't want to make a bad impression
    - Drvillain is suspicious and feels the flake coming on. I don't like texting all day, so I tell her no problem, and keep things short since plans were already made for saturday
    - Saturday arrives, I ask if she is still free for the night
    - girl doesn't text me at all, the entire day, while posting snaps on snapchat
    - Drvillain prepays for NC tickets
    - She texts me two days later (today) with a blushing emoji, and says that she made plans for saturday since she hadn't heard from me inbetween days
    - I reply no problem, and she asks how I am

At this point, I plan on completely dropping her, as I haven't even met her, so I'm not hooked. Am I being irrational? She's pretty hott, which makes me want to give her a second chance, but the reality is that she didn't even text me to let me know she made other plans. If she did that, we wouldn't have an issue at all, and I would've just rescheduled.

jotenko is just really nice. (+1000) jotenko is just really nice. (+1000) jotenko is just really nice. (+1000) jotenko is just really nice. (+1000) jotenko is just really nice. (+1000) jotenko is just really nice. (+1000) jotenko is just really nice. (+1000) jotenko is just really nice. (+1000) jotenko is just really nice. (+1000) jotenko is just really nice. (+1000) jotenko is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by drvillain View Post

Cliffs:
    - we talk
    - I haven't replied yet, but she texts more, reiterating that she definitely wants to see me, and wont flake. She doesn't want to make a bad impression
    - Drvillain is suspicious and feels the flake coming on. I don't like texting all day, so I tell her no problem, and keep things short since plans were already made for saturday
    - She texts me two days later (today) with a blushing emoji, and says that she made plans for saturday since she hadn't heard from me inbetween days

At this point, I plan on completely dropping her, as I haven't even met her, so I'm not hooked. Am I being irrational? She's pretty hott, which makes me want to give her a second chance, but the reality is that she didn't even text me to let me know she made other plans. If she did that, we wouldn't have an issue at all, and I would've just rescheduled.
    Give her another chance. But don't put any effort into rescheduling, let her do it.
    Last edited by jotenko; 04-03-2017 at 03:46 PM.

DROCTAGON28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DROCTAGON28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DROCTAGON28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DROCTAGON28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DROCTAGON28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DROCTAGON28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DROCTAGON28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DROCTAGON28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DROCTAGON28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DROCTAGON28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DROCTAGON28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Cliffs:
    - we talk

Get out while you can. She sounds flakey and that will continue on with whatever relationship you both develop.
    *Insurance Agent Crew*
    *Lexus Crew*
    *Trojan MAGNUM Crew*
    *Former Antidepressant Crew*
    *5 Million Dollar Life Policy On Myself To Create Legacy For Family Crew*
    *Garages dirt bikes in living room since wife left me Crew*
    *Black Jesus Crew*

Registered Gym Rat CherryPopinski's Avatar
    CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Is my ex fukking with me the week of my birthday? Lol she blocked me on the misc and I haven't even been contacting her WTF mane
    No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.

-Socrates

CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'm probably placing too much thought into this, but she recently went out of her way to unblock me on social media only to freaking block me again lol what game is this?

I know it's weird to say since women aren't men but I wish she'd "be a man about it" and if she has something to say tell me straight up whatever she's thinking

Since she went out of her way to block/unblock/block again she must be checking my profiles and posts on the misc I don't get women man.... she's with a new man right? Does she care or not? I'm seriously so close to getting through this after all the BS emotions I was feeling
    No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.

-Socrates

Originally Posted by CherryPopinski View Post
    I'm probably placing too much thought into this, but she recently went out of her way to unblock me on social media only to freaking block me again lol what game is this?

I know it's weird to say since women aren't men but I wish she'd "be a man about it" and if she has something to say tell me straight up whatever she's thinking

Since she went out of her way to block/unblock/block again she must be checking my profiles and posts on the misc I don't get women man.... she's with a new man right? Does she care or not? I'm seriously so close to getting through this after all the BS emotions I was feeling
    The only thing certain there is she's thinking of you. Bruh, it's like I mentioned 2 weeks ago. I have a website and traced visits to my blog back to my ex. She spent some decent time looking at it. But she hasn't visited since.

Don't overanalyze that ****. All you know is she was thinking of you. It DOESN'T mean a thing other than that.

Also, if she is reading your posts about her, I wouldn't be expecting reconciliation anyway, like the odds drop because she can see how this affects you. Not saying you were looking for that, just feeding the "move the **** on" fire for you.

Update bros - I've been more active on FB, posting new interesting **** I've been up to. Only positive stuff. Somehow this got a girl on my friends list interested in me enough to PM me. I don't really like FB too much to be honest, but I have a ****load of "friends" on there from years ago still, so I'm trying to create a new social circle again. Looks like I have a small following on there I could start with, lol.

EDIT: Also, just remembered something lol. When I formally broke up with my ex, she told me "Let's just be clear here, you are going to be miserable when we break up, not better". In a weird way, I'm happy she said that, because it means we didn't break up with indifference. There was no other guy, just a poorly treated bipolar girl who hates my guts. And hate = love lol
    Last edited by AJ010; 04-04-2017 at 07:37 AM.

cipix64 is not very well liked. (-100) cipix64 is not very well liked. (-100) cipix64 is not very well liked. (-100) cipix64 is not very well liked. (-100) cipix64 is not very well liked. (-100) cipix64 is not very well liked. (-100) cipix64 is not very well liked. (-100) cipix64 is not very well liked. (-100) cipix64 is not very well liked. (-100) cipix64 is not very well liked. (-100) cipix64 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by SpliTT View Post
    REVERSE PHYSIOLOGY. WHAT RESTORED MY FAITH IN MY RELATIONSHIP?

So I dropped her a gift bag, it was my way of saying goodbye to her, got her flowers, her favorite food, balooon, chocolates and neckles , and funions. maybe it cost me about 45$ all together.

after i dropped it off at her her, my plan was to ignore her forever. that day she blew my phone up!!! 2 days later, we finally hang out, at the movies, shes smiling shes happy. i even eat her out in the back seat of my car. Advice to most of my bros play it smooth, smart, and mature, respond with A1 answer, dont double text, dont be annoying. act as if youre moving on but letting her know u still care.
    This "act as if youre moving on but letting her know u still care". Mind fcking them

cipix64 is not very well liked. (-100) cipix64 is not very well liked. (-100) cipix64 is not very well liked. (-100) cipix64 is not very well liked. (-100) cipix64 is not very well liked. (-100) cipix64 is not very well liked. (-100) cipix64 is not very well liked. (-100) cipix64 is not very well liked. (-100) cipix64 is not very well liked. (-100) cipix64 is not very well liked. (-100) cipix64 is not very well liked. (-100)

Cliffs:
    - we talk

Imao yeah ur obssesed with this girl. Might wanna backoff a little before you loose your self-respect brah

Had a restless night, thinking and dreaming about her the entire night. I was so good all day, but because i posted about her on the misc at late night, i started thinking about everything about the breakup/relationship, and i couldnt fukin stop thinking. All while i knew she was having a perfect night of sleep because she probably got a "sweet dreams babe" good night text, and probably woke up to another lovely text. I know her perfectly and i know how deep in the honey moon phase she is right now with the new dude.

If someone had told me 3 months ago, that this girl would monkeybranch off of me out of nowhere, i would have laughed and said "good riddance, she aint worth it"... and i would have legit mean it. Dont know why im still so hurt about it, i wasnt even happy on the relationship. Yet i miss her so much man. Its like i cant comprehend why would she trade me, cant even feel mad at her, im just sad.

This is the most beta ive ever been on my life thats for gotdamn sure.

The only thing certain there is she's thinking of you. Bruh, it's like I mentioned 2 weeks ago. I have a website and traced visits to my blog back to my ex. She spent some decent time looking at it. But she hasn't visited since.

Don't overanalyze that ****. All you know is she was thinking of you. It DOESN'T mean a thing other than that.

Also, if she is reading your posts about her, I wouldn't be expecting reconciliation anyway, like the odds drop because she can see how this affects you. Not saying you were looking for that...
    It just frustrating cause we came to a mutual understanding and even though I'd still consider of the possibility of being friends again one day or maybe even rekindling things... and that we both said we hold no hard feelings for each other she's going back and forth with this social media thing and it's confusing the hell out of me. We talked about this, if she has something to say she can say it to my face not be all cryptic in the internet. Obviously since she's doing this stuff she still thinks of me in some capacity and I still think of her. But I'm doing exactly what she's asked I've been respecting her space not contacting her for our mutual benefit and I'm working hard on myself...

-Socrates

Originally Posted by CherryPopinski View Post
    It just frustrating cause we came to a mutual understanding and even though I'd still consider of the possibility of being friends again one day or maybe even rekindling things... and that we both said we hold no hard feelings for each other she's going back and forth with this social media thing and it's confusing the hell out of me. We talked about this, if she has something to say she can say it to my face not be all cryptic in the internet. Obviously since she's doing this stuff she still thinks of me in some capacity and I still think of her. But I'm doing exactly what she's asked I've been respecting her space not contacting her for our mutual benefit and I'm working hard on myself...
    You are making a huge mistake making so many posts about her when you know she can read those posts. She is probably smirking at how confused you are in very post of yours, how clearly hurt you are, etc.

Im sorry to say, but even if you wanted her back, this behavior of yours has probably drove her far away than you ever imagined. I dont want to be hurtful, but i think you really need to stop caring about this girl because it will go nowhere, and you are not kidding anybody either, you post **** that you know she will read, and that only pushes her away.

Seriously, NC means NC. You are like a girl posting sad song lyrics on her FB that obviously apply to her ex, or pics with a new cuck with captions like "when someone leaves someone better ALWAYS comes to take its place", the kind of **** that guys look at and lol on the inside and makes them feel powerful and untouchable.

You are not giving her space whatsoever btw. Talking about her all fukin day is not giving her space. Im sorry to be so blunt but you are really fuking up here.

johnreese86 is just really nice. (+1000) johnreese86 is just really nice. (+1000) johnreese86 is just really nice. (+1000) johnreese86 is just really nice. (+1000) johnreese86 is just really nice. (+1000) johnreese86 is just really nice. (+1000) johnreese86 is just really nice. (+1000) johnreese86 is just really nice. (+1000) johnreese86 is just really nice. (+1000) johnreese86 is just really nice. (+1000) johnreese86 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yet i miss her so much man. Its like i cant comprehend why would she trade me, cant even feel mad at her, im just sad.

No, you don't miss her, you're just hurt (and you have every right to be hurt), when a girl breaks up with us, or reject us, we don't care about them, we care about ourselves, because our ego got a huge hit, you feel undesirable, and since you (and me, and everyone) always see yourself as someone special, unique and amazing, you feel a shock when a girl dump you or reject you. You take it personally.
    Missing her is just an illusion created in collaboration between the sexual desire and the emotional part of the mind.

There's one golden rule, if someone doesn't want you in his life, don't bother trying or even thinking about him.

Originally Posted by johnreese86 View Post
    No, you don't miss her, you're just hurt (and you have every right to be hurt), when a girl breaks up with us, or reject us, we don't care about them, we care about ourselves, because our ego got a huge hit, you feel undesirable, and since you (and me, and everyone) always see yourself as someone special, unique and amazing, you feel a shock when a girl dump you or reject you. You take it personally.
    Missing her is just an illusion created in collaboration between the sexual desire and the emotional part of the mind.

There's one golden rule, if someone doesn't want you in his life, don't bother trying or even thinking about him.
    This is true. Although if you were with a girl for years you both will always care about eachother. Our ego will always get in the way. Being hurt ****s with our ego, and we will let that cloud our judgment and do everything we can to protect it. At least, if we aren't aware of what's happening to us. Then, we also go through love withdrawal. We lose that physical, emotional, sexual connection and daily routine. It's such a shock, we literally feel in danger. The ego is bruised, and our body is fighting to survive, its a cluster****. Please guys, no matter how much it hurts or how hard it feels, this is the TRUTH to why we feel this pain. I feel ok today, but I'll dip down again. ****ing love what this guy said right here. "There's one golden rule, if someone doesn't want you in his life, don't bother trying or even thinking about him." Live by those words

False Football Prophet drvillain's Avatar
    drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Had a restless night, thinking and dreaming about her the entire night. I was so good all day, but because i posted about her on the misc at late night, i started thinking about everything about the breakup/relationship, and i couldnt fukin stop thinking. All while i knew she was having a perfect night of sleep because she probably got a "sweet dreams babe" good night text, and probably woke up to another lovely text. I know her perfectly and i know how deep in the honey moon phase she is right now with the new dude.

If someone had told me 3 months ago, that this girl would monkeybranch off of me out of nowhere, i would have laughed and said "good riddance, she aint worth it"... and i would have legit mean it. Dont know why im still so hurt about it, i wasnt even happy on the relationship. Yet i miss her so much man. Its like i cant comprehend why would she trade me, cant even feel mad at her, im just sad.

it'll pass, but you need to do something to keep you busy. Miscing isn't the best idea, because you just see threads of other brahs in similar situations and compare your own.

Originally Posted by cipix64 View Post
    Imao yeah ur obssesed with this girl. Might wanna backoff a little before you loose your self-respect brah
    I don't think you know what obsessed means
    Last edited by drvillain; 04-04-2017 at 02:28 PM.

Originally Posted by johnreese86 View Post

Thats very solid advice, and entirely true. I do miss her a bit though, since we were together for 3 years and we shared many things and memories, and especially body fluids lol. To not have that out of nowhere, and on top of that, know that she does have it with someone else, its a haunting feeling.

This is true. Although if you were with a girl for years you both will always care about eachother. Our ego will always get in the way. Being hurt ****s with our ego, and we will let that cloud our judgment and do everything we can to protect it. At least, if we aren't aware of what's happening to us. Then, we also go through love withdrawal. We lose that physical, emotional, sexual connection and daily routine. It's such a shock, we literally feel in danger. The ego is bruised, and our body is fighting to survive, its a cluster****. Please guys, no matter how much it hurts or how hard it feels, this is the TRUTH to why we feel this pain. I feel ok today, but I'll dip down again. ****ing love what this guy said right here. "There's one golden rule, if someone doesn't want you in his life, don't bother trying or even thinking about him." Live by those words
    I agree, except its hard to just "Not think about her". Easier said than done. Fact that she moved on so easily when just a few months back she was crying to get me back, like, she was miserable, is confusing as fuk.

Never saw her as my wife TBH, not even close, maybe thats why im not mad at her for monkeybranching. I really feel like i could be friends with this girl in a few years, because i do care about her well being, but right now i cant deal with anything that isnt moving on completely.

It gives me calmness, that the last words i said to her before cutting contact and blocking her from everything, were "i truly wish you the best, i forgive you for everything wrong you ever did, and i hope you will forgive me for every wrong or bad thing i did as well"

I really love this chick, but not in a romantic way anymore. I got to know her completely and she had been trough a lot and is a legit good person, just too many baggage and red flags for me to wife up.

it'll pass, but you need to do something to keep you busy. Miscing isn't the best idea, because you just see threads of other brahs in similar situations and compare your own.
    Yeah man miscing about her was a huge mistake. I was doing great then the memories came like a flood. I am on the process of getting on the best shape of my life though.

The post break up feels are taking a bit too long to go away though, and honestly it doesnt seem like they will be completely gone anytime soon.

Thats very solid advice, and entirely true. I do miss her a bit though, since we were together for 3 years and we shared many things and memories, and especially body fluids lol. To not have that out of nowhere, and on top of that, know that she does have it with someone else, its a haunting feeling.

I agree, except its hard to just "Not think about her". Easier said than done. Fact that she moved on so easily when just a few months back she was crying to get me back, like, she was miserable, is confusing as fuk.

Never saw her as my wife TBH, not even close, maybe thats why im not mad at her for monkeybranching. I really feel like i could be friends with this girl in a few years, because i do care about her well being, but right now i cant deal with anything that isnt moving on completely.

It gives me calmness, that the last words i said to her before cutting contact and blocking her from everything, were "i truly wish you the best, i forgive you for everything wrong you ever did, and i hope you will forgive me for every wrong or bad thing i did as well"

I really love this chick, but not in a romantic way anymore. I got to know her completely and she had been trough a lot and is a legit good person, just too many baggage and red flags for me to wife up.

Yeah man miscing about her was a huge mistake. I was doing great then the memories came like a flood. I am on the process of getting on the best shape of my life though.

The post break up feels are taking a bit too long to go away though, and honestly it doesnt seem like they will be completely gone anytime soon.
    I never saw my ex as being wifeable either. And like you, I wasn't exactly happy either. But I was, too. I was comfortable, and that made me happy in its own way. Always tried to do new **** but got shut down usually. She had too many red flags with her bipolar and it was only getting worse. It's gonna take a while for the feels to go away. Day 21 for me, even less for you. If getting "revenge" would motivate you to go do ****, then start doing cool **** and posting it on your FB or social media. But remember it's not about revenge ultimately, it'll keep you bound to your ex with that mindset

I never saw my ex as being wifeable either. And like you, I wasn't exactly happy either. But I was, too. I was comfortable, and that made me happy in its own way. Always tried to do new **** but got shut down usually. She had too many red flags with her bipolar and it was only getting worse. It's gonna take a while for the feels to go away. Day 21 for me, even less for you. If getting "revenge" would motivate you to go do ****, then start doing cool **** and posting it on your FB or social media. But remember it's not about revenge ultimately, it'll keep you bound to your ex with that mindset
    Nah man i dont plan on getting revenge. I am getting shredded but i know she wont care. Im doing **** for myself. Need to meet new chicks ASAP, but my social life really isnt the best for it lol.

Nah man i dont plan on getting revenge. I am getting shredded but i know she wont care. Im doing **** for myself. Need to meet new chicks ASAP, but my social life really isnt the best for it lol.
    What's wrong with your social life?

I learned from my mistakes on previous dates. Kept tonight's date short and sweet, had fun but didn't try to kiss because I used to work with her and didn't want to push it without knowing her intentions. Still flirted and had fun, wasn't thinking about my ex one bit. All I could think was how gorgeous this girl in front of me was lol

What's wrong with your social life?

I learned from my mistakes on previous dates. Kept tonight's date short and sweet, had fun but didn't try to kiss because I used to work with her and didn't want to push it without knowing her intentions. Still flirted and had fun, wasn't thinking about my ex one bit. All I could think was how gorgeous this girl in front of me was lol
    how do you have so many dates lined up dude, i consider myself a mexican Chad and still dont hve many options lol. Then again my life right now is work and gym. Theres nothing wrong with my social life, except its almost non-existant. Ive always kept to myself for whatever reason

how do you have so many dates lined up dude, i consider myself a mexican Chad and still dont hve many options lol. Then again my life right now is work and gym. Theres nothing wrong with my social life, except its almost non-existant. Ive always kept to myself for whatever reason
    Well theyre POF dates (except for tonight), and theyre only around average looking so its nothing special lol. I seem to do pretty good with average girls, Im too shy to try 7-8/10.

I was basically nonsocial in my rship too. Just work and gym and girlfriend. You could try dating online, itll get you more social and practicing your dating skills! I wish I had the balls to approach in real life. Im working up to it

dimitri1013 is just really nice. (+1000) dimitri1013 is just really nice. (+1000) dimitri1013 is just really nice. (+1000) dimitri1013 is just really nice. (+1000) dimitri1013 is just really nice. (+1000) dimitri1013 is just really nice. (+1000) dimitri1013 is just really nice. (+1000) dimitri1013 is just really nice. (+1000) dimitri1013 is just really nice. (+1000) dimitri1013 is just really nice. (+1000) dimitri1013 is just really nice. (+1000)
    The feels hit me really hard today, I decided to look at some old photos (I'm dumbass I know) and I just started to breakdown. Then I found myself feeling not only sad but angry but still wishing she would come back. When will this go away, fukin 4 months now and I still haven't went a day without thinking about her, how pathetic I am. I thought I accepted the fact that she is gone but I guess I haven't fully, someone tell me how I just learn to accept why there was a breakup and that she isn't coming back. How do I accept that she doesn't love me anymore? Someone snap me back into my senses

johnreese86 is just really nice. (+1000) johnreese86 is just really nice. (+1000) johnreese86 is just really nice. (+1000) johnreese86 is just really nice. (+1000) johnreese86 is just really nice. (+1000) johnreese86 is just really nice. (+1000) johnreese86 is just really nice. (+1000) johnreese86 is just really nice. (+1000) johnreese86 is just really nice. (+1000) johnreese86 is just really nice. (+1000) johnreese86 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by dimitri1013 View Post
    The feels hit me really hard today, I decided to look at some old photos (I'm dumbass I know) and I just started to breakdown. Then I found myself feeling not only sad but angry but still wishing she would come back. When will this go away, fukin 4 months now and I still haven't went a day without thinking about her, how pathetic I am. I thought I accepted the fact that she is gone but I guess I haven't fully, someone tell me how I just learn to accept why there was a breakup and that she isn't coming back. How do I accept that she doesn't love me anymore? Someone snap me back into my senses
    Man, you're still 22, you have all the years to come to know many other girls better than her. You're not meant to have a successful relationship at this age, this age is for mistakes, heartbreaks, failures, deception, frustration, etc .... The most important is how much you're going to learn from these experiences to make you a better man, these relationships are to prepare you for the big one. It's like sports, you can't compete with Michael Jordan in his peak when you're just 13-years-old, you have to grow up, learn, practice ..
    In your age you're just building your personality through all your experiences, including relationships.
    And trust me, it's great you broke up, that means you're in the wright path, because this girl isn't for you, she's just a step, a lesson, nothing more. And I swear that in the future you'll remember her with a clarity of mind, you won't despise nor miss her, you'll see her as she really was : a step.

Originally Posted by dimitri1013 View Post
    Hey man, if anybody understands what you are going trough, and how you are feeling right now, its the people ITT.

Whats your story? Why did you break up with her? What have you done in those 4 months to improve your life?

Page 23 of 50 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast