Min236 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Min236 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Min236 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Min236 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Min236 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Min236 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Min236 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Min236 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Min236 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Min236 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Min236 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Question I can't decide on the best Mass Gainer - Any recommendation?

What's your favourite Mass Gainer? You can give me some recommendations for me to compare. I want a good mass gainer to help me get them gainz!

I know different people have different preference and different body reacts to different products. But I can't decide what's the best for me so far. Budget isn't really my main concern, but any product that has great value for money would be nice. I checked out Cellucor Cor-Performance Gainer. I think it's awesome. But it only has 28 serving and you need two scoops each time.

Any other better product? Thanks.
    -Emotional range of a teaspoon-

MyronTM will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyronTM will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyronTM will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyronTM will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyronTM will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyronTM will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyronTM will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyronTM will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyronTM will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyronTM will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyronTM will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Min236 View Post
    What's your favourite Mass Gainer? You can give me some recommendations for me to compare. I want a good mass gainer to help me get them gainz!

I know different people have different preference and different body reacts to different products. But I can't decide what's the best for me so far. Budget isn't really my main concern, but any product that has great value for money would be nice. I checked out Cellucor Cor-Performance Gainer. I think it's awesome. But it only has 28 serving and you need two scoops each time.

I'm no expert, but I'd say life and food! Seems simple. When I was your age, I weighed in at about 160. I was the smallest out of my group of fellas I hung out with. I'm not 210. The weight added up tremendously when I got to about 28-30 years of age.

Just keep eating. I don't typically use those type of supplements as food has always been good enough for me.
    Just a guy trying to get fit...

Home gym is coming...

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP, all gainers are expensive and contain less servings. You can add simple ingredients like, oats, peanut butter and fruits to a protein powder for added calories

BPI Sports - Bulk Muscle is currently 25% off. Checkout the profile in the link below. All three flavors are fantastic!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bp...lk-muscle.html
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Food- any you like, it will be cheaper and more nutritious. Gainers are trash.
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

ICONOFSIN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ICONOFSIN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ICONOFSIN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ICONOFSIN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ICONOFSIN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ICONOFSIN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ICONOFSIN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ICONOFSIN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ICONOFSIN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ICONOFSIN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ICONOFSIN has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

The best mass gainer is no mass gainer.

Here is a better idea, get a regular whey protein and add some nuts, fruits and milk to it.

Much more nutritious than a mass gainer on the market WHICH MOSTLY CONTAINS EMPTY CALORIES.
    Live life like a pair of walking legs. The foot forward has no pride and the foot behind has no shame, because both know their situation will change.

Geionw is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Real Food is always recommended first. However I also struggle with gaining weight. I use Serious mass by Optimum Nutrition!
    Last edited by Geionw; 01-11-2017 at 11:26 PM. Reason: Miss spelled word.

showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    OP, all gainers are expensive and contain less servings. You can add simple ingredients like, oats, peanut butter and fruits to a protein powder for added calories

BPI Sports - Bulk Muscle is currently 25% off. Checkout the profile in the link below. All three flavors are fantastic!

This. Just pick up a good tasting whey protein that you like and turn it into your homemade mass gainer with whole food.

sebbarfield is just really nice. (+1000) sebbarfield is just really nice. (+1000) sebbarfield is just really nice. (+1000) sebbarfield is just really nice. (+1000) sebbarfield is just really nice. (+1000) sebbarfield is just really nice. (+1000) sebbarfield is just really nice. (+1000) sebbarfield is just really nice. (+1000) sebbarfield is just really nice. (+1000) sebbarfield is just really nice. (+1000) sebbarfield is just really nice. (+1000)
    I use Mutant Mass Triple Choc, good taste and inexpensive. I dont have the time to make my own and go with convenience
    Forever Bulking

Always picks 5 crew

TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You could always just eat more of make a homemade gainer.

If you're set on a pre-made gainer though I'd check out iForce Mass Gainz. Imo it has the best profile on the market

-carbs sourced only from oats and quinoa
    -mct's for healthy fats
    -easy on the stomach
    -mixes easily
    -comes in some really good flavors

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/if...ass-gainz.html
    Instagram - beyond__fitness__

Eat Sleep Lift and Poop Killshot1's Avatar
    Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

The best mass gainer I've ever used is 12oz milk (2% or whole), 1/2 to 1 cup oat flour and a scoop or two of protein powder. Muscle Delight vanilla does a great job!
    Engineering Master Race

Registered User FormulaLT1poweR's Avatar
    FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I actually prefer to take a regular protein powder and add things to them to increase the calorie content, etc. I add peanut butter, oats, yogurt, fruits, vegetables mainly. Others have added many things to help meet certain macros.

If you are set on a mass builder for straight convenience then check out MuscleTech MassTech!
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mu...mass-tech.html

stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I like the CorGainer quite a bit. (6 FREE FitJoys bars with purchase right now too!)

In most cases I will use CorWhey and add a banana and some PB in a blender to make a heavier calorie shake but the Gainer is nice to have on the go.

Cellucor Nutrabolt Lead Representative
    w/ Burntreality :)

UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post

Just make your own, more cost efficient, and more customizable.
    UNCnate@gmail.com, B.Sc, ASCM CPT

brokedown24 is just really nice. (+1000) brokedown24 is just really nice. (+1000) brokedown24 is just really nice. (+1000) brokedown24 is just really nice. (+1000) brokedown24 is just really nice. (+1000) brokedown24 is just really nice. (+1000) brokedown24 is just really nice. (+1000) brokedown24 is just really nice. (+1000) brokedown24 is just really nice. (+1000) brokedown24 is just really nice. (+1000) brokedown24 is just really nice. (+1000)

bro go with mammoth mass!! best i had.. barely sugar in it trust me on this i am diabetic and if there would be more sugar then i know it would spike my sugar lvls and i know this i have a tester to prove it. . choclate ttastes amazing
    diabetic beast
    --START----NOW
    Bench-80---280
    Squat-50----350
    love slin

brokedown24 is just really nice. (+1000) brokedown24 is just really nice. (+1000) brokedown24 is just really nice. (+1000) brokedown24 is just really nice. (+1000) brokedown24 is just really nice. (+1000) brokedown24 is just really nice. (+1000) brokedown24 is just really nice. (+1000) brokedown24 is just really nice. (+1000) brokedown24 is just really nice. (+1000) brokedown24 is just really nice. (+1000) brokedown24 is just really nice. (+1000)

bro go with mammoth mass!! best i had.. barely sugar in it trust me on this i am diabetic and if there would be more sugar then i know it would spike my sugar lvls and i know this i have a tester to prove it. . choclate ttastes amazing
    diabetic beast
    --START----NOW
    Bench-80---280
    Squat-50----350
    love slin

Originally Posted by sebbarfield View Post
    I use Mutant Mass Triple Choc, good taste and inexpensive. I dont have the time to make my own and go with convenience
    full of sugar its junk...dont even try to debate this i am diabetic and i tryed alot of gainers even bpi bulk muscles maldtodextrin it spikes like sugar. op stick to good gainer.. mammoth doesnt spike mine.. iforce gainer doesnt spike either
    diabetic beast
    --START----NOW
    Bench-80---280
    Squat-50----350
    love slin