lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Six pack in 8 weeks with Ultimate Diet 2.0 and EXTREME Willpower

Greetings,

What a better way to start the new year than to fling myself into the most miserable diet ever conceived, Lyle McDonald ultimate diet 2.0.

For those of you unfamiliar The Ultimate diet is a cyclical ketogenic diet which is been ramped up to ridiculous proportions.

Imagine two hour-long glycogen depletion workouts followed by eating 900 + grams of carbohydrates in a 24 hour time frame.

Throw in a super heavy powerlifting workout to help retain or even gain muscle mass and your cycle is complete.

I must admit that it's been some time since I've done a log that I've actually stuck to.

I have until the first week of March to complete this task because I have an upcoming trip which we require having a shirt off on a tropical island somewhere.

I'm also looking to increase my cardiovascular capacity. And during this time I will be using an app that is meant to help you run a 5K in 8 weeks.

There's no saying that in my old 36 year old body I'll be able to run it in any decent amount of time, but so long as I can just run it straight that would be great for me.

Who am I?

I am a 36 year old who was fat until... well a few years ago. I went from 30% body fat to 10%. I have fluctuated but never got above 18%

During this time I never did stop training but it would always be big meals with at least lifting.

I hope that when I do finally cut down as low as I can go in this short period I can see some muscle mass gains. Would be nice to see me looking better than I ever have and see that all that eating while I was lifting paid off if it left me a little fatter than I'd like.

I have to admit that I was doing a diet before this. I was doing more of a cyclical ketogenic diet with less rules last week.

So, This is my fresh start start on Monday now it's Wednesday.

Voice dictation on these phones is a marvelous thing and it means that I can post long logs without typing for minutes and minutes on it.

Thanks for reading hopefully you guys can learn something or ask questions or tell me I'm crazy.
    The Ultimate Resource on Dieting and Intermittent Fasting
    http://www.blastthebelly.com

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lvsteven View Post
    Greetings,

What a better way to start the new year than to fling myself into the most miserable diet ever conceived, Lyle McDonald ultimate diet 2.0.

For those of you unfamiliar The Ultimate diet is a cyclical ketogenic diet which is been ramped up to ridiculous proportions.

Imagine two hour-long glycogen depletion workouts followed by eating 900 + grams of carbohydrates in a 24 hour time frame.

Throw in a super heavy powerlifting workout to help retain or even gain muscle mass and your cycle is complete.

I must admit that it's been some time since I've done a log that I've actually stuck to.

I have until the first week of March to complete this task because I have an upcoming trip which we require having a shirt off on a tropical island somewhere.

I'm also looking to increase my cardiovascular capacity. And during this time I will be using an app that is meant to help you run a 5K in 8 weeks.

There's no saying that in my old 36 year old body I'll be able to run it in any decent amount of time, but so long as I can just run it straight that would be great for me.

Who am I?

I am a 36 year old who was fat until... well a few years ago. I went from 30% body fat to 10%. I have fluctuated but never got above 18%

During this time I never did stop training but it would always be big meals with at least lifting.

I hope that when I do finally cut down as low as I can go in this short period I can see some muscle mass gains. Would be nice to see me looking better than I ever have and see that all that eating while I was lifting paid off if it left me a little fatter than I'd like.

I have to admit that I was doing a diet before this. I was doing more of a cyclical ketogenic diet with less rules last week.

So, This is my fresh start start on Monday now it's Wednesday.

Voice dictation on these phones is a marvelous thing and it means that I can post long logs without typing for minutes and minutes on it.

Thanks for reading hopefully you guys can learn something or ask questions or tell me I'm crazy.
    In to see you win old buddy. The original Ketogenic diet is like 70% fat 20-25 % protein. Im guessing Lyles approach is like Dave Palumbos where you just raise protein which technically is not a ketogenic diet. My brother Josh runs and Has been for well over a year a true ketogenic diet. Ive done a video on it. While you tube fitness channels may have fallen, I figured ill leave mine up just for the memories of around that time when I did the video and of course most of all to help people. I look forward to seeing you succeed. If you want to chat or skype sometime would be cool to catch up with you, see whats going on with you
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en