madhojo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need a personal trainer

Good morning,

I was in pretty good shape about a year ago and then life happened and I lost track of all the progress I was making. Quite frankly now I'm at the bottom again but I'm at a turning point in my life and it's time to get in shape for myself (and for good).

What I'm looking for is someone who can tailor workouts to where I'm at now and work with me to keep me motivated and following a great plan (I am not able to do a pull up, friggen every body space plan has pull ups). I'm not great with organizing my workouts (meals I can do cause I do chicken broccoli white rice lol) or knowing what sorts of workouts I should be doing. I'm looking not just to gain muscle but to lose weight and gain stamina so Cardio would be a big part as well (I love to hike and I'm back at it, when I say I'm out of shape, I'm dying haha).

Honestly I work better with a partner and since I have to workout early in the morning (2am) I have no one, not even personal trainers at the gym (I could find a trainer to help but it would cost way too much).

So that sums it up, heres hoping I can find some help, and thank you for your time. Let me know if you have any other questions or need other info.