galaxybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) galaxybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) galaxybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) galaxybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) galaxybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) galaxybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) galaxybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) galaxybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) galaxybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) galaxybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) galaxybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Exclamation Misc... How do you create a business? (serious)

I've been thinking about creating one, but literally have no idea where to start. A few months ago I had all of this planned kinda but I lost faith in creating the business and I want to get back into it again.

My last business I attempted to create was a subscription box (yes ik obv it wont work since so much people are doing this) and idk brahs, I tried it but had no clue how to get products, how to ship them in, how to ship them out, etc. I created a logo and everything, found out how to create boxes and designed them, but it is just so hard... feels like there is no more ideas that can become produced to actually make a successful business

My logo I created
    100m - 11.78s
    200m - 23.78s

galaxybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) galaxybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) galaxybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) galaxybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) galaxybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) galaxybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) galaxybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) galaxybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) galaxybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) galaxybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) galaxybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SheenNow View Post
    That logo is amazing [not srs at all, looks like chit - srs]
    yeah it does looks pretty bad brah, was just a pic for the curious
    100m - 11.78s
    200m - 23.78s

lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Write a business plan. That's step one.

Come back when that step is finished.
    Misc Entrepreneur Crew

DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Magic.

Originally Posted by lockdev View Post
    Write a business plan. That's step one.

Come back when that step is finished.
    Here was my business plan for my business i gave up on

-Business ideas-

-Check List-

- Get website made in cratejoy
    - Fix jumpstart website thing
    - Find products by mailing companies
    - Make business invitation to attach PDF
    - Make excel/google for products
    - Get paypal
    - Get solve360 CRM
    - Advertise through social media accounts, offer free
    - Make social media accounts
    - Get boxes, find out how everything works
    - Advertise and plan out once the first month is here

Create a subscripton box for monthly with health/physical related items
    create own brand, start off with stickers
    get fitness partners
    advertise through social media accounts, offer them free
    use cratejoy

get paypal

-------------------------

**BEFORE ALL, TO START OFF, JUST BUY THE ITEMS!**

!!!!!!

-------------------------------------
    Mailing!!!
    - Subject: Bulk-order inquiry
    Hi there! I'm interested in placing a bulk order of [# of] units for [THIS PRODUCT] and I wanted to learn more about wholesale
    pricing. I've attached a PDF with a bit more inofrmation about our company, and we'd the products by [DATE NEEDED BY]
    I'm happy to hop onto the phone and dicuss the opportunity a bit more, as well. Thank you!

or

Hi[NAME], I'm with [COMPANY] - a monthly care package for [NICHE]. I'm interested in buying around 2000 units of the product name.
    I'm curious what sort of pricing you can offer and how much lead time you need. I'd like to send these out for my
    [DATE] shipment (we're located in [CITY, STATE]). Let me know if this is doable!

get solve360 CRM

Finding Products
    -fits monthly theme
    -fits budget + contributes to value
    -send business invitation
    -comfirm order with vendor of num
    -finalaize price
    -send po/contract, shipping info
    -track products shipped/arrived to u
    -track payments sent
    -brand follow up

make BILLING AND SHIPPING INFORMATION PDF
    – Address to ship to
    – Payment methods/information (maybe your dedicated card for purchasing is listed on this PDF so they can process billing)
    – Special shipping instructions
    – Anything else around the process that wouldn’t be on the PO

make a business invitation to invite business to partner
    What is your business?
    Do you buy products or are you asking for them for free?
    Depending on the above, what are the main benefits for vendors?
    Customer Demographics – Pull from ******** Insights and explain your target market
    The Services You Provide to Vendors (inclusion in the box, on the packing list, other offerings)
    Past Vendor Partners
    Your Unique Qualifications/Your Teams Qualifications
    Final Call to Action and Contact Information
    100m - 11.78s
    200m - 23.78s

TheBreadWinner is just really nice. (+1000) TheBreadWinner is just really nice. (+1000) TheBreadWinner is just really nice. (+1000) TheBreadWinner is just really nice. (+1000) TheBreadWinner is just really nice. (+1000) TheBreadWinner is just really nice. (+1000) TheBreadWinner is just really nice. (+1000) TheBreadWinner is just really nice. (+1000) TheBreadWinner is just really nice. (+1000) TheBreadWinner is just really nice. (+1000) TheBreadWinner is just really nice. (+1000)
    incorporate or create an LLC by going to your state's department of revenue website
    University of Alabama
    Shaved head crew

Originally Posted by TheBreadWinner View Post
    incorporate or create an LLC by going to your state's department of revenue website
    1. What is that
    2. What is state department of revenue website
    100m - 11.78s
    200m - 23.78s