slicethebrick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Is the I, samurai prong belt ipf approved?

I am currently looking at the I, samurai single prong 13 mm belt. According "thestrengthshopcanada" the belt is Ipf approved. However, looking at the Ipf approved equipment list, it's not listed. Is Strengthshop stating that this belt is Ipf approved because the specifications of the belt meet the Ipf standards? If so, am I still able to use the belt in competition in the Cpu/Bcpa (Since they follow Ipf rules/standards)? Thanks
    Attached Images

JW51 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by slicethebrick View Post
    I am currently looking at the I, samurai single prong 13 mm belt. According "thestrengthshopcanada" the belt is Ipf approved. However, looking at the Ipf approved equipment list, it's not listed. Is Strengthshop stating that this belt is Ipf approved because the specifications of the belt meet the Ipf standards? If so, am I still able to use the belt in competition in the Cpu/Bcpa (Since they follow Ipf rules/standards)? Thanks
    I can't answer your question, but am looking at their belts and wondering if you decided to buy from them. If so, how was the purchase? Quality? Delivery? I can't find much about them online but they look to have some very nice products.

Link815 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Link815 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Link815 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Link815 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Link815 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Link815 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Link815 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Link815 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Link815 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Link815 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Link815 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I wouldn't recommend a Strengthshop belt. I bought one to replace my Inzer forever belt after I broke the lever, did a couple squats in it, put it in the box, sent it back, and bought a new Inzer belt. They're so soft and pliable, it's nothing like a 13mm power belt should feel like.
    Best Sanctioned Lifts (USPA/USAPL):
    683w/452/507

Best Gym Lifts:
    675w/477.5/495