Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    didact117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) didact117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) didact117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) didact117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) didact117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) didact117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) didact117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) didact117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) didact117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) didact117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) didact117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    [QUOTE=kcadrenalin;1476643761]

Nerd Alert......
    Cured from yellow fever crew

Cured from taylor swift fever crew

Cat has bigger social life then me crew

Agar.io misc crew : Parrotbrah

Mercenary. Non-negotiable CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SazabiBrah View Post
    It's not better than the originals - my opinion aside, the originals even have better critics scores on all the movie websites and such.
    yeah but those critics are buttheads
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆
    ₪ DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    177 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 275 /// S: 335 /// D: 390

bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah it was a strong average movie ... 5/10

THAT scene with Darth Vader was fukkin incredible though, easily one of the best moments in the movie.

The film had a couple of cool scenes and battles, but for the most part it was just meh ... The main characters were horrible. Force Awakens was far better.

Empire Strikes Back
    A New Hope
    Return of the Jedi
    Force Awakens
    Phantom Menace
    Rogue One
    Revenge of the Sith
    Clone Wars
    Sig line can't be a novel

Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CaliSuperSport View Post
    They stick to the typical archetype for Imperials: white, upper class, wealthy. At least for the officers...remember that the vast majority of their army was ethnic (Jango Fett).

Either way, I think it was Lucas' interpretation of powerful civilizations throughout history. If anything their persistence is a testament to "power of white people" if you want to be so ridiculous.

Basically what I'm saying is, there is no SJWism in Star Wars. OP's thread reeks of "Hey I just found out that some movies have an agenda so I'm going to accuse every movie now with muh newfound knawlidge."
    This is the stupidest argument ever
    They're not white people or black people or whatever, they're all aliens from a galaxy far far away from a long time ago

Sweet Prince of Paupers salamisalem's Avatar
    salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i dunno man. I'm so dead inside. but i wear star wars Vans shoes to work, and I didn't think it was horribad. at least everyone died, which is unusually grim for a disney film.
    We're all gonna make it crew

just decide on what you ACTUALLY want and then make it happen. thats it. ignore the rest and put in the work and one day you'll find your happy - vampirelol

You win or you learn

B: 275 D: 415 S: 315 = 1005 (11/2015)

~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    its threads like this that make me thankful to be a normal human with a normal sense of the world
    Royals Crew
    Chiefs Crew
    Festivus Crew

reddanak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reddanak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reddanak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reddanak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reddanak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reddanak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reddanak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reddanak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reddanak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reddanak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reddanak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ~Hades~ View Post
    its threads like this that make me thankful to be a normal human with a normal sense of the world
    Seriously, man. It's really nice to be able to go to the theater and enjoy watching a fictitious space adventure without its "hidden agendas" ruining my night.

Mercenary. Non-negotiable CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Drhunglow View Post
    This is the stupidest argument ever
    They're not white people or black people or whatever, they're all aliens from a galaxy far far away from a long time ago
    That's what I'm saying. Though that wouldn't stop hollywood from injecting an agenda, the fact is there is none in SW.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆
    ₪ DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    177 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 275 /// S: 335 /// D: 390

ashketchup963 is just really nice. (+1000) ashketchup963 is just really nice. (+1000) ashketchup963 is just really nice. (+1000) ashketchup963 is just really nice. (+1000) ashketchup963 is just really nice. (+1000) ashketchup963 is just really nice. (+1000) ashketchup963 is just really nice. (+1000) ashketchup963 is just really nice. (+1000) ashketchup963 is just really nice. (+1000) ashketchup963 is just really nice. (+1000) ashketchup963 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by didact117 View Post
    ha ha ha no

Of course the main characters should be allowed to kick ass in a movie. What a huge crime that they give her one moment of ass kicking...compared to the HUGE amount of near death and eventually death. Lets look at the facts: the amount of times where she was in danger and needed help outweight her ass kicking time by a huge margin.

Shall we look at the examples?
    -in prison by the empire and needed to be saved by the rebellion
    -when the rebels tried to get her she tried to escape from the rebels themselves but failed
    -got almost blown up in streets up jedha were it not for KSO saving her
    -almost captured by stormtroopers again till chirrut/baze (aka male characters) saved the day
    -krennic almost killed her till cassian saved her
    -stormtroopers almost killed her on eadu till cassian saved her
    -she DIED

you idiot.

in a feminist happy story the force would have given her teleportation abilities that makes her evade the death star blast. but we all know the opposite happen.

First of all "minority"...whats's minority in your country isnt minority in other countries ya know. Typical idiot who thinks he is the center of the universe.
    Besides that there were plenty white guys on the rebel side like the xwing general, cassians boss, many rebel troopers and dodonna selmy.

Oh yeah lets ignore the story moving up towards exposing the death star and all **** surrounding it or the political chess game between tarkin and krennic. But a low IQ'd fool who claims a movie where a female died is a feminist movie tells me enough about you.

A new hope started with vader chasing the plans which is a direct sequel to rogue one...rogue one without one single vader scene would be weird in that case.
    Again with tarkin he was in charge of the death star in a new hope so no one should be suprised if he comes in this film again.
    Now r2 and c3po is where i agree with you. Nothing more then a cameo...doesnt adds anything to the story but doesnt hurts it either.

He wasn't the main character. You talk as if giving everyone equal screentime is an easy thing to do.

k
    you merked him lol

youre wasting your time though. most miscers are sexually frustrated losers that have a massive victim complex. ironically, they fail to see this, even when they accuse other groups of people of having victim complexes themselves

as a star wars fan, im going to continue watching everything disney puts out. rogue one was awesome
    and who are you my little friend? not a spoon, not a fork, but something in between; a fapoon.

what will you think of next, Germany

batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CaliSuperSport View Post
    They stick to the typical archetype for Imperials: white, upper class, wealthy. At least for the officers...remember that the vast majority of their army was ethnic (Jango Fett).

Either way, I think it was Lucas' interpretation of powerful civilizations throughout history. If anything their persistence is a testament to "power of white people" if you want to be so ridiculous.

Basically what I'm saying is, there is no SJWism in Star Wars. OP's thread reeks of "Hey I just found out that some movies have an agenda so I'm going to accuse every movie now with muh newfound knawlidge."

fuk dat chit bruh. The darker the movie the higher the rank. This is the darkest SW movie, arguably with ESB.
    The Force Awakens has the most obvious, overt, in-your-face social agenda I have ever seen in a movie. If you can't see it then one can only conclude that you are of below average intelligence.

batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ashketchup963 View Post
    you merked him lol

youre wasting your time though. most miscers are sexually frustrated losers that have a massive victim complex. ironically, they fail to see this, even when they accuse other groups of people of having victim complexes themselves

as a star wars fan, im going to continue watching everything disney puts out. rogue one was awesome
    It's not just the misc though. There are articles and videos all over the internet about the feminist agenda in The Force Awakens. And not all of them came from people like RooshV or MGTOW groups. For example, there are heaps of random movie reviewers on youtube who commented about the feminist/SJW agenda in TFA.

Let's do it to it! MyLastSemester's Avatar
    MyLastSemester is just really nice. (+1000) MyLastSemester is just really nice. (+1000) MyLastSemester is just really nice. (+1000) MyLastSemester is just really nice. (+1000) MyLastSemester is just really nice. (+1000) MyLastSemester is just really nice. (+1000) MyLastSemester is just really nice. (+1000) MyLastSemester is just really nice. (+1000) MyLastSemester is just really nice. (+1000) MyLastSemester is just really nice. (+1000) MyLastSemester is just really nice. (+1000)
    Do you guys not see Cassian (the lead male rebel) as a white guy? I know the actor is Mexican, but when I see him I see a white guy.

Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MyLastSemester View Post
    Do you guys not see Cassian (the lead male rebel) as a white guy? I know the actor is Mexican, but when I see him I see a white guy.
    No he didn't look fooking white. Neither did the indian imperial pilot. Or the chinese guy or the Samoan guy or the black guy. It was the rainbow warriors vs the evil old aryan space nazis.
    Motorcycle crew
    Army veteran crew
    One Meal a day crew

m_levin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m_levin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m_levin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m_levin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m_levin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m_levin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m_levin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m_levin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m_levin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m_levin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m_levin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    barely 2 minutes of lightsaber action and no jedi...just LMAO @ this even being part of the star wars franchise, what a disappointment
    *deep house crew*

One Of Our Top Posters! ScubaStevo's Avatar
    ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LMFAO @ the OUTRAGED star whores cucks ITT.

Sorry *******s- this was the worst star wars film
    ░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░▄███░░███▄░░░░░
    ░░░▄█████▄▄█████▄░░░
    ░░░██████░░██████░░░
    ░░█░█▀░░▀██▀░░▀█░█░░
    ░░█░█░░██░░██░░█░█░░
    ░░░▀█░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█▀░░░
    ░░░░░▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀░░░░░

---------MAGA MAN---------

waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Kev1972 View Post
    No he didn't look fooking white. Neither did the indian imperial pilot. Or the chinese guy or the Samoan guy or the black guy. It was the rainbow warriors vs the evil old aryan space nazis.

The real movies already have a brother lead. His name is Finn.

I hope they bring back lando either cgi or real life lando
    >>>>>Florida State Seminoles Tomahawk Nation Crew>>>>>
    >>>>>Lakers Fans Crew>>>>>
    >>>>>Tampa Bay Buccaneers Crew>>>>>

DDoc is a name known to all. (+5000) DDoc is a name known to all. (+5000) DDoc is a name known to all. (+5000) DDoc is a name known to all. (+5000) DDoc is a name known to all. (+5000) DDoc is a name known to all. (+5000) DDoc is a name known to all. (+5000) DDoc is a name known to all. (+5000) DDoc is a name known to all. (+5000) DDoc is a name known to all. (+5000) DDoc is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I thought this one was pretty good actually. Much better than TFA.

iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Kev1972 View Post
    It was the rainbow warriors
    Financial Freedom/Passive Income Crew
    Entrepreneur Crew
    MMA Crew
    Cinematographer Crew
    Photographer Crew
    Ski/Snowboard Crew
    Guns Crew

DDoc is a name known to all. (+5000) DDoc is a name known to all. (+5000) DDoc is a name known to all. (+5000) DDoc is a name known to all. (+5000) DDoc is a name known to all. (+5000) DDoc is a name known to all. (+5000) DDoc is a name known to all. (+5000) DDoc is a name known to all. (+5000) DDoc is a name known to all. (+5000) DDoc is a name known to all. (+5000) DDoc is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I disagree with all the Finn hate just cause he's a "brotha." The justified hate for that movie comes from the hackneyed and recycled plot plus the overt agenda in place of real connectable characters.

For the record Lando was a distinct character and I like Mace Windu for being a complete bad ass (though that probably has as much to do with Sam Jackson as the writing). Finn is kind of lame though.

iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by m_levin View Post
    barely 2 minutes of lightsaber action and no jedi...just LMAO @ this even being part of the star wars franchise, what a disappointment
    It was supposed to tell an unknown part of the Star Wars universe/story. In that it did it's job. The upcoming young han solo movie, as good as it probably will be, is unnecessary. It's being directed by the same guys who did Leg Movie and 21 and 22 Jump Street and written by Lawrence Kasdan (Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi, Force Awakens) I'm worried about Colin Trovorrow (Jurassic World) writing and directing Episode 9.
    Financial Freedom/Passive Income Crew
    Entrepreneur Crew
    MMA Crew
    Cinematographer Crew
    Photographer Crew
    Ski/Snowboard Crew
    Guns Crew

MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just lmao at the people complaining about the race or skin color of the characters in the movie, I didn't realize there was a policy about what color characters had to be or a certain ratio of colors. How sad do you have to be to be crying about something so stupid?

I saw the movie and never once thought about a social agenda or hidden agenda.

The movie just sucked because it sucked. Cliche and typical forced jokes like any other marvel movie, maybe it was because I was with a chitty date I wanted to get rid of that made me dislike the movie, I dunno.. I'll watch it again when it comes to Amazon prime or HBO and give it another shot.

The main character was a female.. who the fuk cares?

Most of you are just as bad these liberal feminists and stop thinking your point of view is always correct. You will always see things biased to your beliefs. If you came in already thinking it was gonna to be a SJW movie then your mind will see things in that light.
    Future P.A in progress
    We're all gonna make it

sleep tight pupper

PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Tried to watch it twice, quit both times after the 20 min mark.

One Of Our Top Posters! ScubaStevo's Avatar
    ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MiamiLife305 View Post
    Just lmao at the people complaining about the race or skin color of the characters in the movie, I didn't realize there was a policy about what color characters had to be or a certain ratio of colors. How sad do you have to be to be crying about something so stupid?

I saw the movie and never once thought about a social agenda or hidden agenda.

The movie just sucked because it sucked. Cliche and typical forced jokes like any other marvel movie, maybe it was because I was with a chitty date I wanted to get rid of that made me dislike the movie, I dunno.. I'll watch it again when it comes to Amazon prime or HBO and give it another shot.

The main character was a female.. who the fuk cares?

Most of you are just as bad these liberal feminists and stop thinking your point of view is always correct. You will always see things biased to your beliefs. If you came in already thinking it was gonna to be a SJW movie then your mind will see things in that light.
    hey cuck

here is race baiting from one of the communist writers of the film:

░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░▄███░░███▄░░░░░
    ░░░▄█████▄▄█████▄░░░
    ░░░██████░░██████░░░
    ░░█░█▀░░▀██▀░░▀█░█░░
    ░░█░█░░██░░██░░█░█░░
    ░░░▀█░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█▀░░░
    ░░░░░▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀░░░░░

---------MAGA MAN---------

ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Great movie for the first stand-alone live action Star Wars film.
    Better than any of the prequels and just as good if not better than The Force Awakens.

Darth Vader hallway scene is the greatest scene in all of Star Wars.
    Banish The Omen

RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz
    sat there in disbelief the whole movie. thought it was awful as far as a Star Wars flick goes.
    [size=350]I am Gen X Fukers![/size]

meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    its a movie to tie in the story between 3 and 4 and the script did well in that

first hour was a borefest, last 15 mins was 9/10 epicness...
    Sloots come and go but moms are forever

Get to know your parents: you never know when they'll be gone for good.
    Be nice to your siblings: they're your best link to your past and the people most likely to stick with you in the future.
    Enjoy your body: use it every way you can. Don't be afraid of it or of what other people think of it: it's the greatest instrument you'll ever own.