SmokeyNYY will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmokeyNYY will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmokeyNYY will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmokeyNYY will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmokeyNYY will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmokeyNYY will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmokeyNYY will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmokeyNYY will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmokeyNYY will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmokeyNYY will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmokeyNYY will become famous soon enough. (+50)

My 5 month transformation

Hey guys. I am brand new on this forum and this will be my first post. I am 29 years old and ever since I hit puberty when I was around 12 years old I have had a very bad case of gynecomastia caused by genetic factors (father has it as well). I decided to finally get surgery on July 7th of this year after years of feeling ashamed of taking off my shirt in public. I then vowed to myself that I would get in the best shape of my life and finally feel comfortable in my own skin. I had surgery on July 7th and 6 weeks later after I healed I started hitting the gym 6 days a week for 2-3 hours a pop. One hour cardio, one hour weights, half hour swimming laps. At times it felt like my body was going to completely break down but I pushed through it and am pretty happy with my results so far. I also drastically changed my diet and have gone from 185 to 165. I plant to keep on going because I am nowhere near where I want to be and this is like an addiction. Well enough talking here are my before/after pictures. You can also go under my profile and check out my gallery photos to see the complete transformation. What do you all think? (By the way the only surgery I had was to remove the glands and some excess fat in my breasts. Nothing else was performed.)
    Attached Images

johnnybgood8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnnybgood8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnnybgood8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnnybgood8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnnybgood8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnnybgood8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnnybgood8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnnybgood8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnnybgood8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnnybgood8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Definitely an improvement. Keep it up

itsdocena is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsdocena is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsdocena is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsdocena is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsdocena is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsdocena is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsdocena is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsdocena is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsdocena is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsdocena is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsdocena is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    That's an awesome transformation! Good on you, keep on going!

Darksol64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Darksol64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Darksol64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Darksol64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Darksol64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Darksol64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Darksol64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Darksol64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Darksol64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Darksol64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow. Ive never actually seen a picture of a guy with that problem, but they really do look like a female rack!

Lookin' much more like a man now though. Great improvement. Long ways to go for some real tone, but that's nothing that a year or two or hard work can't fix. Keep on rockin towards the target!

SmokeyNYY will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmokeyNYY will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmokeyNYY will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmokeyNYY will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmokeyNYY will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmokeyNYY will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmokeyNYY will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmokeyNYY will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmokeyNYY will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmokeyNYY will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmokeyNYY will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Darksol64 View Post
    Wow. Ive never actually seen a picture of a guy with that problem, but they really do look like a female rack!

Lookin' much more like a man now though. Great improvement. Long ways to go for some real tone, but that's nothing that a year or two or hard work can't fix. Keep on rockin towards the target!
    Thanks everyone. And yes gynecomastia sucks. I know I have a long way to go but if I can achieve this in a few months I can't even imagine what is possible in a few years if I stick with it.

brianshray will become famous soon enough. (+50) brianshray will become famous soon enough. (+50) brianshray will become famous soon enough. (+50) brianshray will become famous soon enough. (+50) brianshray will become famous soon enough. (+50) brianshray will become famous soon enough. (+50) brianshray will become famous soon enough. (+50) brianshray will become famous soon enough. (+50) brianshray will become famous soon enough. (+50) brianshray will become famous soon enough. (+50) brianshray will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey dude, sorry this doesn't really answer your question

But how was the procedure like ? And was it costly.

Im having the same issue.
    Haven't taken my shirt off in public since puberty because of it.
    HEIGHT = 173cm // 5'8"
    [1st SEP, 2018] = 288.2lbs - 37.7% BF
    [1st SEP, 2019] = 200.0lbs - 30.3% BF
    [ULTIMATE GOAL] = 150.0lbs - 12% BF

selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Awesome progress...Continue.
    While liftin duh weights I yell out..."You sexy beast"...."Squeeze metal for papa".

Originally Posted by brianshray View Post
    Hey dude, sorry this doesn't really answer your question

But how was the procedure like ? And was it costly.

Im having the same issue.
    Haven't taken my shirt off in public since puberty because of it.
    Yes it was very costly (12k). But only because I had a severe case of gynecomastia and had the surgery done by one of the best gyne surgeons in the country. You can easily find someone to do it for 5-6k I am sure who is reputable but might not be the best. It was WELL worth the money. The procedure wasn't too bad. I was put under twilight anesthesia and woke up after it was finished. It hurt pretty bad the first few days but I had some pain pills so it wasn't too bad. Went back to work within a week and only had some mild discomfort. After 6 weeks I felt fine and started hitting the gym. Everything is gone except the tiny scars on my nipple but that should fade within a year. I have the entire pictures of my journey. Pvt message me if you want to see them.
    If it is affecting you to the point where you don't take off your shirt I implore you to get the surgery done. I feel like a new man!

MiniManletXD will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiniManletXD will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiniManletXD will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiniManletXD will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiniManletXD will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiniManletXD will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiniManletXD will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiniManletXD will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiniManletXD will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiniManletXD will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiniManletXD will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is awesome man! Keep going!

GolfNGainz will become famous soon enough. (+50) GolfNGainz will become famous soon enough. (+50) GolfNGainz will become famous soon enough. (+50) GolfNGainz will become famous soon enough. (+50) GolfNGainz will become famous soon enough. (+50) GolfNGainz will become famous soon enough. (+50) GolfNGainz will become famous soon enough. (+50) GolfNGainz will become famous soon enough. (+50) GolfNGainz will become famous soon enough. (+50) GolfNGainz will become famous soon enough. (+50) GolfNGainz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good job man keep going
    *Garage Gym Crew*
    *Golf Crew*
    *Best Golfer on BB.com Crew*
    *420 Crew*
    *UNC Tarheels Crew*
    *Carolina Panthers Crew*
    *6'4" Manmore Master Race Crew*

xdarrylx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xdarrylx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xdarrylx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xdarrylx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xdarrylx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xdarrylx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xdarrylx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xdarrylx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xdarrylx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xdarrylx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xdarrylx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SmokeyNYY View Post
    Hey guys. I am brand new on this forum and this will be my first post. I am 29 years old and ever since I hit puberty when I was around 12 years old I have had a very bad case of gynecomastia caused by genetic factors (father has it as well). I decided to finally get surgery on July 7th of this year after years of feeling ashamed of taking off my shirt in public. I then vowed to myself that I would get in the best shape of my life and finally feel comfortable in my own skin. I had surgery on July 7th and 6 weeks later after I healed I started hitting the gym 6 days a week for 2-3 hours a pop. One hour cardio, one hour weights, half hour swimming laps. At times it felt like my body was going to completely break down but I pushed through it and am pretty happy with my results so far. I also drastically changed my diet and have gone from 185 to 165. I plant to keep on going because I am nowhere near where I want to be and this is like an addiction. Well enough talking here are my before/after pictures. You can also go under my profile and check out my gallery photos to see the complete transformation. What do you all think? (By the way the only surgery I had was to remove the glands and some excess fat in my breasts. Nothing else was performed.)
    Great work, and only 5mths? Well done. Looking forward to the next 5mth update!

Registered User Conditioned2Win's Avatar
    Conditioned2Win will become famous soon enough. (+50) Conditioned2Win will become famous soon enough. (+50) Conditioned2Win will become famous soon enough. (+50) Conditioned2Win will become famous soon enough. (+50) Conditioned2Win will become famous soon enough. (+50) Conditioned2Win will become famous soon enough. (+50) Conditioned2Win will become famous soon enough. (+50) Conditioned2Win will become famous soon enough. (+50) Conditioned2Win will become famous soon enough. (+50) Conditioned2Win will become famous soon enough. (+50) Conditioned2Win will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    great change !

Thanks for the support everyone. It helps keep me motivated.

Here is 1 month later (6 months). Really starting to see some progress! Especially on the abs. Goal is to get a 6 pack by the summer which is 4 or so months. Seems doable with my current progress.
    Attached Images

Friendly300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Friendly300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Friendly300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Friendly300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Friendly300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Friendly300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Friendly300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Friendly300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Friendly300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Friendly300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Friendly300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Improving. Keep going, it's worth it

Friendly300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Friendly300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Friendly300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Friendly300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Friendly300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Friendly300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Friendly300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Friendly300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Friendly300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Friendly300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Friendly300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SmokeyNYY View Post
    Here is 1 month later (6 months). Really starting to see some progress! Especially on the abs. Goal is to get a 6 pack by the summer which is 4 or so months. Seems doable with my current progress.
    Going good. Keep it up

SRB98 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Awesome man! Never give up!!!

Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good job keep up the great work!

Thanks everyone! 6 pack by the summer most deff!

drkelly74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drkelly74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drkelly74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drkelly74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drkelly74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drkelly74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drkelly74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drkelly74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drkelly74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drkelly74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drkelly74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Great progress! I didn't start getting serious with lifting until I was 40 yrs old (three years ago). Two years of solid lifting put a good amount of muscle on my body, so keep going! There are more gains in your near future! I saw this in another thread recently: Consistency + intensity = Density

Bigger, Stronger, Faster. kingof_queens's Avatar
    kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nice work man!
    "The Mind is the Battleground"

"I will not stop until I have an armor plated chest, boulder shoulders, castle back, pillar quads and a set of rock solid abs for the ladies"

AndMac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndMac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndMac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndMac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndMac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndMac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndMac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndMac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndMac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndMac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndMac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Huge difference! I've heard of that condition, but never actually seen it before. Massive change...

By the way. Check out these side by side comparison pictures. I went in for a checkup with my surgeon first time in 4 months. He was completely flabbergasted at my progress. During my last checkup he spent maybe 5 minutes with me. During this one he spent 45 minutes just looking at my before and after pictures in awe saying that no one would even believe him if he posted them on his webpage haha. Anyway he emailed me the pictures.
    Attached Images

domgreenslade is on a distinguished road. (+10) domgreenslade is on a distinguished road. (+10) domgreenslade is on a distinguished road. (+10) domgreenslade is on a distinguished road. (+10) domgreenslade is on a distinguished road. (+10) domgreenslade is on a distinguished road. (+10) domgreenslade is on a distinguished road. (+10) domgreenslade is on a distinguished road. (+10) domgreenslade is on a distinguished road. (+10) domgreenslade is on a distinguished road. (+10) domgreenslade is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Really well done my man!