Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    toodieselbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toodieselbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toodieselbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toodieselbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toodieselbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toodieselbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toodieselbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toodieselbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toodieselbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toodieselbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toodieselbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Exclamation Spent the past 6 hours with a millionaire, AMA

- Uncle owns a couple universities (I just recently found this out) Possibly does some other chit too. Nobody really knows exactly.
    - Uncle is almost never around but came over grandmas house for a day
    - Only time uncle is seen or heard is when someone is in need of financial help
    - Asked if I wanted to ride with him for a while. I said yes.
    - He pulled up in a 2016 jeep something. The SUV kind. (Says he hates to be flashy)
    - Wears basic polo clothing but are plain enough to be thought of as Walmart clothes and some cheap watch.
    - Asked me what I do.
    - I've been out the army a year now and go to school. Applied to a police department and hoping for that to work out. See myself in law enforcement.
    - He said "Is that it?"... that's when everyth I changed for me... I thought I was doing good and had everything planned well. No it wasn't CEO/10k a day but it's what I like and far better than what I used to do.
    - We went holiday shopping for the family. Went to a mall and he bought multiple things from *****, apple, and other expensive place without even looking at price tags. Swiped his card with no hesitation and told them he doesn't need the receipt.
    - He showed me pics in his phone of places he's been going to and ppl he's been with. 10/10 HBBs I'm sure he's plowing without any work.
    - Took me to eat at some fancy place and took me to one of his houses by the water.

Long story short, I witnessed a person living that CEO/10k a day life and it amazed me. We talk about it a lot and know exactly what ppl like that do but I'm telling you guys when you actually see this chit it's crazy how it is. Literally like life on cheat mode. It's like a different universe for them. Nothing we complain or think about even exist in their world.

He ended the trip with a small lecture. Told me straight up that my muscles are cool but without money I'm nothing. He's like 6'4" 200 something with a big ass gut. He said everything you do should bring you money. If you're doing something that doesn't then you are wasting time. From the moment you wake up to when you go to bed. Yes you have to go to bed so you have the energy to make more money tomorrow. He's been doing this since he was a teenager. It's either in you or it isn't. Just because it isn't doesn't mean you can't get it. Just have to work harder.

After all this happened to me my mind was still kind of high but I was are enough to ask him a good question. Since I wasn't sure when I'd ever see him again I took advantage of the moment and asked if I could work with him. I said I'll pretty much do anything. If I don't know how, I'll learn it. He said he'll think of some things but continue bettering myself and increasing my knowledge.

Pretty sure he's going NC on me lol but man misc that lifestyle is like a dream.
    God First
    5'7"
    160 lbs
    Army 11B crew
    Combat Vet crew
    Aesthetic crew
    Two or more races crew

I'm too diesel.

Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How much did he tip you to let him jerk you off? Or did he just watch you do it
    I don’t want a large farva, I want a goddamn liter of cola

Send In The Clowns

swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good read, srs. Repped.

LordtrebuH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordtrebuH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordtrebuH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordtrebuH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordtrebuH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordtrebuH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordtrebuH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordtrebuH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordtrebuH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordtrebuH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordtrebuH has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    So he can easily buy any apple product, eat at fancy restaurants, and have gold diggers be attracted to him.

I'm going to be real. I would rather have a modest means of living, a loyal gf, an elite level physique, and free time to do stuff that I find enjoyable even if it doesn't make me any money whatsoever, than have his life though. To each their own.

djlank9 is just really nice. (+1000) djlank9 is just really nice. (+1000) djlank9 is just really nice. (+1000) djlank9 is just really nice. (+1000) djlank9 is just really nice. (+1000) djlank9 is just really nice. (+1000) djlank9 is just really nice. (+1000) djlank9 is just really nice. (+1000) djlank9 is just really nice. (+1000) djlank9 is just really nice. (+1000) djlank9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Assumed when coming into thread this would be fake; however, the car and clothes makes it sound legit. People with real money, the kind that cycles through generations, typically have a nice house but don't feel the need to flash their chit. Family who founded Oscar Meyer live down the road and the guy drives a beater truck and wears poverty clothes. You'd never know. His wife wears nice clothes but nothing incredible and drives a Ford SUV. For them it's all about making the money and investing back into it to make the money work for them. They focus on stable things like a house and land but don't bother with the superficial crap. Pretty amazing actually

For what it's worth, reach back out to him in a few weeks if you haven't heard from him. He may go NC, but he is more than likely drawn to people with drive, ambition, and work ethic. You show him you're serious and I bet he'll help you get in the door to an opportunity.

y0jimbo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) y0jimbo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) y0jimbo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) y0jimbo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) y0jimbo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) y0jimbo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) y0jimbo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) y0jimbo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) y0jimbo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) y0jimbo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) y0jimbo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hes wise brother learn from it what u can, the key to a happy life is money and dont let no cope cell tell u otherwise, all the war torn countries of the world, unhappy places with disease bombings and war, what do they all have in common?
    They are all poor places.

ekuhnn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ekuhnn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ekuhnn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ekuhnn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ekuhnn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ekuhnn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ekuhnn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ekuhnn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ekuhnn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ekuhnn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ekuhnn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    he seems a bit too obsessed with money. there's more to life.

- Only time uncle is seen or heard is when someone is in need of financial help
    no thanks jeff.
    B:365 S:405 D-515 IG: eddieknj
    973 crew
    chevy bolt
    ceo 10k/day crew

Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    told them he doesn't need the receipt.

lolwut

Mirin' your uncle cucking you. Are his universities legit tho?

wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pray he takes you under his wing.
    #FreeCryptoBandit

Arkileon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arkileon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arkileon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arkileon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arkileon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arkileon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arkileon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arkileon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arkileon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arkileon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arkileon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ekuhnn View Post

no thanks jeff.
    how dare he help people
    ****Would Pay To Watch Paint Dry In Theaters if Hans Zimmer Scored The Soundtrack Crew****

Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

no thanks jeff.
    Some people live to work and their main joy is accumulating wealth. In other words, you're wrong.

ekuhnn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ekuhnn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ekuhnn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ekuhnn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ekuhnn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ekuhnn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ekuhnn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ekuhnn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ekuhnn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ekuhnn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ekuhnn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Peter Ruby View Post
    Some people live to work and their main joy is accumulating wealth. In other words, you're wrong.

in other words, i'm half wrong. and too much of anything is unhealthy.
    B:365 S:405 D-515 IG: eddieknj
    973 crew
    chevy bolt
    ceo 10k/day crew

HaydeeDjinn is just really nice. (+1000) HaydeeDjinn is just really nice. (+1000) HaydeeDjinn is just really nice. (+1000) HaydeeDjinn is just really nice. (+1000) HaydeeDjinn is just really nice. (+1000) HaydeeDjinn is just really nice. (+1000) HaydeeDjinn is just really nice. (+1000) HaydeeDjinn is just really nice. (+1000) HaydeeDjinn is just really nice. (+1000) HaydeeDjinn is just really nice. (+1000) HaydeeDjinn is just really nice. (+1000)
    "never sees family unless they want money from him." "everything should be about making money"
    Some people would say this guy has it completely backwards.

Sounds like he came from a poor family? Did without money as a kid and now overvalues it?

Yeah it's cool being rich. A lot cooler than being poor. No argument there.

Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    in other words, i'm half wrong. and too much of anything is unhealthy.
    Fair enough.

JustJones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustJones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustJones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustJones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustJones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustJones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustJones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustJones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustJones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustJones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustJones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lmao at having millions in circulation and living like you are making 15$ an hour.

Only you work harder, double the hours and have zero days off unlike the guy making 15$ an hour.
    (> ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)(>o_O)> 5'8" 155lbs
    Chlo Grace Moretz Appreciation Crew - alumni
    Glow Crew.

DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well if that's what floats his boat, then cool. LOL at letting someone tell you muscles mean nothing and that everything you do should be about money.

He sounds like a real winner in life. Sounds like nothing fulfills him so he keeps trying to get more money to fill his void. Doesn't have a great relationship with family....no gf/wife. So what does he do? Own a bunch of things and makes money for....what? To buy stuff?

I mean take anyone's advice with a grain of salt. Of course money is essential and having more of it is going to bring a certain calmness and happiness into your life. A lot of stress comes from not having enough money.

BUT just because that is how he lives his life, shouldn't effect you in any way. Live life how YOU want to. Why would you give a fuk what a distant out of shape money hungry uncle says and does?

If you really want just money like him, then listen to him. Stop letting people's advice completely dictate your thinking. Sounds like he's miserable tbh

toodieselbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toodieselbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toodieselbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toodieselbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toodieselbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toodieselbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toodieselbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toodieselbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toodieselbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toodieselbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toodieselbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Jimagine88 View Post
    lolwut

Mirin' your uncle cucking you. Are his universities legit tho?
    I honestly don't know. My mom just told me he does and this was like 2 months ago. I'm pretty sure he's doing other things too. Then again idk how much university owners make or how that even works
    God First
    5'7"
    160 lbs
    Army 11B crew
    Combat Vet crew
    Aesthetic crew
    Two or more races crew

I'm too diesel.

casiNo. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) casiNo. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) casiNo. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) casiNo. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) casiNo. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) casiNo. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) casiNo. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) casiNo. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) casiNo. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) casiNo. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) casiNo. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    op some people live there life sucking dink and they love it, so u shd do it too
    ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ
    https://i.imgur.com/YBoymeW.jpg

bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    in on daily G4P thread...
    How you gonna rip it like that son? I don't play that, cause its action, I go... pat, pat, pat 'cause i'm black son! That's right, i'm the black sheep, the real black sheep. I'm the black sheep, the real black sheep. I'm the black sheep, the real black sheep.
    Doodle-it, doodle-it, doodle-it-doo!

PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    everything you do should bring you money. If you're doing something that doesn't then you are wasting time.
    He honestly sounds like a *******. A rich ******* though.
    Palestine supporters are the assorted scum of the earth

y0jimbo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) y0jimbo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) y0jimbo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) y0jimbo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) y0jimbo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) y0jimbo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) y0jimbo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) y0jimbo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) y0jimbo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) y0jimbo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) y0jimbo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by DeadlyStriker View Post
    Well if that's what floats his boat, then cool. LOL at letting someone tell you muscles mean nothing and that everything you do should be about money.

He sounds like a real winner in life. Sounds like nothing fulfills him so he keeps trying to get more money to fill his void. Doesn't have a great relationship with family....no gf/wife. So what does he do? Own a bunch of things and makes money for....what? To buy stuff?

I mean take anyone's advice with a grain of salt. Of course money is essential and having more of it is going to bring a certain calmness and happiness into your life. A lot of stress comes from not having enough money.

BUT just because that is how he lives his life, shouldn't effect you in any way. Live life how YOU want to. Why would you give a fuk what a distant out of shape money hungry uncle says and does?

If you really want just money like him, then listen to him. Stop letting people's advice completely dictate your thinking. Sounds like he's miserable tbh
    Money can buy you hair.

Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    His life + aesthetics would be goat

Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by toodieselbro View Post
    I honestly don't know. My mom just told me he does and this was like 2 months ago. I'm pretty sure he's doing other things too. Then again idk how much university owners make or how that even works
    How old is your uncle? Im guessing he's your mother's brother, does she get any money from him?

Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

This you?
    MISC Strength Crew

Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DeadlyStriker View Post
    Sounds like nothing fulfills him so he keeps trying to get more money to fill his void.
    While this might be true, it also sounds like something less successful people say in an attempt to bring him down to their level.

Brb he has more money than me? He's just trying to fill a void
    Brb has more gains than me? He's just on gear
    Brb better at video games than me? He has no life
    Etc etc

BHall1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHall1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHall1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHall1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHall1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHall1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHall1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHall1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHall1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHall1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHall1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I spend every day with millionaires... They're just people and money is just a means to an end. Honestly that guys advice is pretty garbage and when his time comes he will realize that. Someone else in this thread seemed to hit the nail on the head saying that he probably came up poor and did without a lot as a kid and that has shaped his life view. Money is just green pieces of paper and is merely a representation of value but doesn't have any real tangible value.

CEO of Flat Earth Society TheWorldIsUrs's Avatar
    TheWorldIsUrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWorldIsUrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWorldIsUrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWorldIsUrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWorldIsUrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWorldIsUrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWorldIsUrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWorldIsUrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWorldIsUrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWorldIsUrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWorldIsUrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hope he gives you a chance to prove yourself, OP.

I roll with a broad crowd and have people like that in my circle fortunately, if he sees potentional in you he might teach you a trick or two.

Originally Posted by Omnivium View Post
    While this might be true, it also sounds like something less successful people say in an attempt to bring him down to their level.

Etc etc
    Yep, textbook cope.

falcongt500 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) falcongt500 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) falcongt500 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) falcongt500 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) falcongt500 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) falcongt500 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Been posted plenty of times that after a certain amount of money, for the average person your happiness doesn't really increase that much. As long as you can afford the basics like house, transport food and dont have to worry about it. Sure some people may be happier with more/less but everything is about balance in life.

DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Omnivium View Post

Etc etc
    LOL what?

How do you fine success? Just money? He is clearly incredibly successful financial and in terms of career. But he has no wife, doesn't talk to his family, clearly obsessed with money.

You take one piece of what I said and argued it as my entire post. I said if that's how he wants to live his life, great! But OP shouldn't just take that as how you should live just because he has money and said so.