rileymax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need help doing keto on the cheap

Okay so I lost my job about a month ago and I figured what the hell, might as well do something about my diet and up my workouts
    The only thing is, I'm finding it a little difficult to follow the low Carb diet and also get my calories up around the 2500kcal mark with most recipes and so on being full of some pretty expensive stuff
    And if I can, I'd rather continue using my lean protein which has about 16g carbs per serving
    Last edited by rileymax; 12-21-2016 at 03:08 PM.

NickelArse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NickelArse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NickelArse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NickelArse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NickelArse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NickelArse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NickelArse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NickelArse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NickelArse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NickelArse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NickelArse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    there's heaps of cheap high fat foods available

high fat mince, cheddar cheese, bacon and eggs just for a start
    insta www.instagram.com/strongbanter
    lifting log https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164163411

Maulbeere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Definitely eggs, and oils. Coconut and Olive oil aren't so expensive when you count how a teaspoon has 100 calories. A 1lb jar has nearly 4000. Drizzle it on salad, make keto bombs etc.

Burger meat is cheap. It's better to try to eat organic and clean if you can - the fat is where toxins from poorly raised badly-fed factory farmed animals gets stored, and you don't eat to eat toxins, you'd be better off on a calorie deficit you body can adapt to with cleaner whole food.

BurritoJ is not very well liked. (-100) BurritoJ is not very well liked. (-100) BurritoJ is not very well liked. (-100) BurritoJ is not very well liked. (-100) BurritoJ is not very well liked. (-100) BurritoJ is not very well liked. (-100) BurritoJ is not very well liked. (-100) BurritoJ is not very well liked. (-100) BurritoJ is not very well liked. (-100) BurritoJ is not very well liked. (-100) BurritoJ is not very well liked. (-100)
    Lard is cheap and full of fat.

Keep on Keeping on TrackNineOne's Avatar
    TrackNineOne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrackNineOne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrackNineOne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrackNineOne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrackNineOne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrackNineOne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrackNineOne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrackNineOne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrackNineOne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrackNineOne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's a generally excepted myth that keto is more expensive than standard carb eating. I'd say its about the same you just need to be more vigilant. The cheapest meat you'll find has the highest fat%, minced/ground chicken/beef/lamb being my personal favourites, Dunno whats available in oz but I've seen guys on youtube shopping in Aldi/Lidl there, those places were made for low cost bulk buying

Store brand tuna/mayo, cheese, frozen chicken & beef usually sold in bulk, bacon, eggs. Sauces made with butter/double cream - its easy

The clean/organic can go out the window though, you can even buy the reject sausage meat in a pack here, its a combination pork/beef with a portion of collagen on the ingredients, less than half the price of the cheapest minced beef if things get desperate

Sweatin' to death in FL jubjubrsx's Avatar
    jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    spam is cheap good keto food to....

get a huge tub of coconut oil just eat that

cabbage for your greens/fiber
    Runner Crew (48.6 miles Dopey Challenge -- Completed)
    Skinny to fat back to skinny crew
    Just say no to Carbs

cmurray is just really nice. (+1000) cmurray is just really nice. (+1000) cmurray is just really nice. (+1000) cmurray is just really nice. (+1000) cmurray is just really nice. (+1000) cmurray is just really nice. (+1000) cmurray is just really nice. (+1000) cmurray is just really nice. (+1000) cmurray is just really nice. (+1000) cmurray is just really nice. (+1000) cmurray is just really nice. (+1000)
    80/20 ground beef, bacon, chicken thighs can be purchased relatively cheap. I have always shopped at Sam's club, so it's easy to find deals there.