Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    IzVenomous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzVenomous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzVenomous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzVenomous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzVenomous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzVenomous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzVenomous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzVenomous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzVenomous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzVenomous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzVenomous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by redwine91 View Post
    Reps for answers above. Vader wrecking chit like prequel Anakin is a downer for me, personally. For one, I think it takes away some of the slow, methodical menace of OT Vader. Across the entire series, we've only seen Vader in 4 films and he was always a calculating, almost lumbering presence. He did a few spins and whatnot in his later duel with Luke but it wasn't over the top prequel type lightsabering. ROTS did good by simply showing Vader with the Emporor and Talkin.

I'd personally have preferred they just kept Vader in speaking scenes only to protect the legacy of his character. If anything else just let him Force the **** out of some rebels. I'm just scared it comes across like fan service to see a "badass quick agile" Vader, much like Yoda in the prequels. I still hate that we had to see Yoda wreck shop. It was over done and unnecessary.

Also, being that this film leads right into A New Hope, and Vader and Kenobi move like old men during their duel, what sense does it make to have Vader battling like prequel Anakin? It's a huge plot hole if that's the case.

Please touch on some of this and ease my mind.
    To me the few scenes Vader was in he moved just like Anakin. Was not slow at all. Really looked like he was in his prime phucked up some rebels with the force. He still came off as a legit bad mfer
    *Mcfreako for mod crew
    *Mustang crew
    *Gsxr crew
    *Pittsburgh Steelers/Penguins crew
    *Sid the kid crew

*I hate Roy Williams crew
    *Mack Brown is the goat crew

LordtrebuH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordtrebuH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordtrebuH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordtrebuH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordtrebuH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordtrebuH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordtrebuH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordtrebuH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordtrebuH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordtrebuH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordtrebuH has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    also let's be real.

All the best star wars movies are the ones where in the end the "bad guys" win...

REvenge of the Sith
    Empire strikes back
    Now Rouge 1????

TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Star wars has become a SJW cess pool dont give 2 fukcs about this movie

i would have rather seen a movie about Vader fuarking the entire galaxy up in his prime

or give me an R rated Bount hunter movie

IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by redwine91 View Post
    Reps for answers above. Vader wrecking chit like prequel Anakin is a downer for me, personally. For one, I think it takes away some of the slow, methodical menace of OT Vader. Across the entire series, we've only seen Vader in 4 films and he was always a calculating, almost lumbering presence. He did a few spins and whatnot in his later duel with Luke but it wasn't over the top prequel type lightsabering. ROTS did good by simply showing Vader with the Emporor and Talkin.

I'd personally have preferred they just kept Vader in speaking scenes only to protect the legacy of his character. If anything else just let him Force the **** out of some rebels. I'm just scared it comes across like fan service to see a "badass quick agile" Vader, much like Yoda in the prequels. I still hate that we had to see Yoda wreck shop. It was over done and unnecessary.

Also, being that this film leads right into A New Hope, and Vader and Kenobi move like old men during their duel, what sense does it make to have Vader battling like prequel Anakin? It's a huge plot hole if that's the case.

Please touch on some of this and ease my mind.
    OT Vader fought like a stick doll. I'm all for him actually having some fluidity to his movements like an actual light saber master should,

spentan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spentan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spentan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spentan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spentan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spentan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spentan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spentan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spentan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spentan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spentan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Watched it last night. It was great. Really set the scene, (which some people may consider slow) and the effects, scenes were breathtaking in 3D IMAX.

Enjoyed the movie, but enjoyed the ******ce more, with everyone clapping and cheering in the theatre lol
    Biggest Guy on the Misc (srs). Brb cutting for 10 years to look jacked :P

Misc Persian Crew
    Misc Zoroastrian Crew

guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Saw it last night.

It's a super film but it's hard to compare it to other star wars films because to me it felt completely different, it wasn't the fun entertaining film that we got with force awakens, it was somewhat slow in places not exactly kid friendly either in fact I left not knowing anyone names. I'd actually thought of saving Ryan in space before OP had said it, a very serious tone, at least empire strikes back had luke, solo, Yoda, light sabers, the force ect... This had none of that.

But by the end of it, it had built up to what can only be described as the biggest nerdgasm of my life, this is was the prequel we deserved.

The cinematography was perfect it was seriously gorgeous to look at, whilst force awakens had nostalgic nods, this was a recreation of how we remember how the original trilogy looked with a real weight size and scale to the effects, even the 70's moustaches and hair cuts were re-created.

And again, that ending with Vader was.....hnnnngg!!!

GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That ending...probably one of the best scenes in all of Star Wars movies.

Music sucked dick. Where was John Williams???

A little slow in the beginning.....

LOL at Vader being a smart ass

Ip Man'a death was lame. LOL at "Hey I'm blind!!"

WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by MetalLover View Post
    The Force Awakens was a fantastic movie, .
    Then your opinion is invalid. It was a major disappointment on all levels. All the best.
    BrinkZone, Where Bro-Science Got Rabies and Died!

www.BrinkZone.com

Check out my BrinkZone mini site on BB.com at:

www.bodybuilding.com/fun/willbrink.htm

=> President and Founder of Shaved head with goatee Crew
    => Science over bro science Crew

batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Then your opinion is invalid. It was a major disappointment on all levels. All the best.
    Repped HARD. TFA was one of the biggest chitfests I have ever witnessed.

WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by batspoof View Post
    Repped HARD. TFA was one of the biggest chitfests I have ever witnessed.
    Yup. I stood on line for hours as a kid with my friends to see the first one the grand opening in NYC and rushed to see each on when they came out. I was excited for this last one, hoping it was headed back toward it's earlier quality, and got 3 hours of re hash plot, PC pleb nonsense, and them trying to cash in on the Hunger Games success by casting some cute girl as the lead who would be capable of none of that chit.

BTW, they ruined the recent Bourne movie the same way.

From the trailers of this new movie, same exact chit. I hope that's not the case, but anyone who thinks the last movie was anything but fail, I can't take seriously for a movie review.

www.BrinkZone.com

batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yup. I stood on line for hours as a kid with my friends to see the first one the grand opening in NYC and rushed to see each on when they came out. I was excited for this last one, hoping it was headed back toward it's earlier quality, and got 3 hours of re hash plot, PC pleb nonsense, and them trying to cash in on the Hunger Games success by casting some cute girl as the lead who would be capable of none of that chit.

BTW, they ruined the recent Bourne movie the same way.

From the trailers of this new movie, same exact chit. I hope that's not the case, but anyone who thinks the last movie was anything but fail, I can't take seriously for a movie review.
    So much truth in this post, especially bolded part. "Cuck Wars: The Feminist Awakens" would have been a more fitting title.

MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL you two fukkin morons injecting this feminist bullchit into Star Wars because it had a female lead who was Force adept... just like Anakin, Luke, Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon and every other Force-adept. What absolute fukkin cucks.

casting some cute girl as the lead who would be capable of none of that chit.
    What the fuk is this dumbchit? Right, because a little green alien is capable of that chit, a scrawny skinny young male in New Hope would be capable of that chit... oh but a young woman won't be... makes perfect sense
    ♬♫♪ Music crew ♪♫♬

V- Vegan crew - V

LOL you two fukkin morons injecting this feminist bullchit into Star Wars because it had a female lead who was Force adept... just like Anakin, Luke, Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon and every other Force-adept. What absolute fukkin cucks.
    1. Having a female lead had nothing to do with why it was a feminist propaganda movie (I must have explained this 20 times in threads that were made around the time of the movie's release).

2. We didn't inject feminism into the movie. We observed and responded critically to the feminism in the movie. There are countless online articles and youtube videos dissecting and analyzing the feminist/SJW themes throughout the film. The producer was a feminist and it was well publicized around the time of the film's release that a renowned feminist activist was allowed to influence the script. Yet you think it's all in our imagination.

I dont know how anyone with at least average intelligence couldn't see that TFA was a Social Justice Propaganda film.

You dont actually understand that movies are brought and paid for. Literally a two hour exercise in feminist indoctrination.
    Last edited by batspoof; 12-16-2016 at 06:22 AM.

leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I liked it.

Bridged the gap between the OT and prequels pretty well.

casiNo. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) casiNo. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) casiNo. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) casiNo. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) casiNo. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) casiNo. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) casiNo. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) casiNo. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) casiNo. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) casiNo. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) casiNo. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    still waiting on a live action version of this scene

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ
    https://i.imgur.com/YBoymeW.jpg

MalsorRifleman is not very helpful. (-500) MalsorRifleman is not very helpful. (-500) MalsorRifleman is not very helpful. (-500) MalsorRifleman is not very helpful. (-500) MalsorRifleman is not very helpful. (-500) MalsorRifleman is not very helpful. (-500) MalsorRifleman is not very helpful. (-500) MalsorRifleman is not very helpful. (-500) MalsorRifleman is not very helpful. (-500) MalsorRifleman is not very helpful. (-500) MalsorRifleman is not very helpful. (-500)
    SPOILERS

The beginning was a bit disjointed and choppy. Then it really took off. I enjoyed the movie a lot, by the end of it I felt it was definitely better than VII and the prequels. On par with the originals imo. I really like how they showed the huge sacrifice it took to take those plans. Every single one of the good guy leads dies.

Darth Vader

Darth Vader was perfect imo. Especially the end. He rekt chit BUT he was still a powerful and more slow force. No acrobatics or crazy flashy moves. Best battle portrayal of him I'd say.

As for Star Wars in general.

I was 10-14 when the prequels came out. I saw them before the originals. I liked them, saw the originals in my early 20s finally, and was shocked that 30 year old movies clearly out shined the prequels (even with Lucas' disrespect to the originals by adding stupid CGI etc.). The originals were amazing. I liked TFA a lot as well. However, it was literally a rehashing of A New Hope. Also, while I am not being as ridiculous as some in this thread, but I have to say Rey was an annoying character. The "can do anything even though I have a vagina!" archetype. Finn made up for it, and of course Han/Chewie. I also really enjoyed Kylo and can't wait to see how he develops as a sith. I am hoping that Rey gets a polearm lightsaber... like a lightspear lol. That would be very cool.

MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    On par with.....

dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The movie was AWESOME! I really enjoy:

Spoiler!

It was nice they made it like a gritty, war film where

Spoiler!

Nobody has been credited for the voice, but the Vader is of course James Earl Jones.
    The voice is James Earl Jones. Spencer Wilding is in the suit.

MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Legit thought they'd cast a look-a-like for Leia lmao

Also didn't know the Tarkin actor was dead or whatever, thought it was a look-a-like too with heavy make-up or whatever. I did for a while consider he'd be fully CGI because of his movements (didn't seem fully natural next to real persons) but didn't give it any second thoughts later lol

unreal cgi
    *No sig crew*

tats27 is a name known to all. (+5000) tats27 is a name known to all. (+5000) tats27 is a name known to all. (+5000) tats27 is a name known to all. (+5000) tats27 is a name known to all. (+5000) tats27 is a name known to all. (+5000) tats27 is a name known to all. (+5000) tats27 is a name known to all. (+5000) tats27 is a name known to all. (+5000) tats27 is a name known to all. (+5000) tats27 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The tie-in to the original was great. I liked all the characters, most notably the Droid, but I did not like how little Vader was in it.

ALL I WANT is for Vader to spend 90+ minutes carving up rebels and using the force to annihilate ****.

The GF and I saw it @ a midnight showing. She really liked it, too.

Edit: This would have been the perfect movie for Ahsoka.....

What the fuk is this dumbchit? Right, because a little green alien is capable of that chit, a scrawny skinny young male in New Hope would be capable of that chit... oh but a young woman won't be... makes perfect sense
    Yes it does. Too bad your low T self can't see it. Your opinion invalid son.

www.BrinkZone.com

OLawdQuan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OLawdQuan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OLawdQuan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OLawdQuan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OLawdQuan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OLawdQuan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OLawdQuan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OLawdQuan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OLawdQuan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OLawdQuan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OLawdQuan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Neither Anakin nor Luke in the beginning of their movies were even close to beating a sith in training who also was being mentored by a phuckin Jedi master since birth. Lol @ you i bet you didnt even think twice when it turned out that Rey could out pilot Han Solo in his own ship.

MalsorRifleman is not very helpful. (-500) MalsorRifleman is not very helpful. (-500) MalsorRifleman is not very helpful. (-500) MalsorRifleman is not very helpful. (-500) MalsorRifleman is not very helpful. (-500) MalsorRifleman is not very helpful. (-500) MalsorRifleman is not very helpful. (-500) MalsorRifleman is not very helpful. (-500) MalsorRifleman is not very helpful. (-500) MalsorRifleman is not very helpful. (-500) MalsorRifleman is not very helpful. (-500)
    Yes it does. Too bad your low T self can't see it. Your opinion invalid son.
    You could just explain that Yoda had hundreds of years of backstory and training, Luke had build up and training, Rey just suddenly used the force effectively and suddenly wielded a lightsaber effectively and piloted ships with insane skill without ever doing so before. Her backstory was literally just "scavenger on desert planet." Her portrayed character was "insane skills at every single thing she tries". At least Kylo Ren was severely wounded by the time she fought him, though I still do not think she should have done so well against him.

Edit: I don't know why feminists think it is good for young girls to push unrealistic portrayals of females who are always gifted without having to work hard and can perform feats that make no sense. This actually harms young girls' self esteem and expectations. Turning them into annoying chits who think they deserve chit and can do anything with no work put in. All the while feeling inadequate because they can't match up to ridiculous models put out for them.

Look at Finn. He clearly is force sensitive but he just didn't suddenly have skills that made no sense for his character or backstory. His saber fighting was clunky and largely ineffective. Just barely good enough to somewhat survive. Finn was great as a character.

I still like TFA but I am aware of its flaws.
    Last edited by MalsorRifleman; 12-16-2016 at 07:34 AM.

Originally Posted by MalsorRifleman View Post
    You could just explain that Yoda had hundreds of years of backstory and training, Luke had build up and training, Rey just suddenly used the force effectively and suddenly wielded a lightsaber effectively and piloted ships with insane skill without ever doing so before. Her backstory was literally just "scavenger on desert planet." Her portrayed character was "insane skills at every single thing she tries". At least Kylo Ren was severely wounded by the time she fought him, though I still do not think she should have done so well against him.
    Kylo Ren, that androgynous sensitive guy who was right out of modern low T magazine? Yes, injured and all, would have cut her down within seconds. It was ridiculous. I have no issues with a woman being cast in the part, just make her a believable woman and don't have her doing things she wouldn't possibly be able to do. Ripley in Aliens was very well cast for example.

Emily Blunt almost ruined it for me in Sicario, but it ended up that she was well cast as the naive female agent they could easily manipulate, so it still worked and they didn't pretend she was some bad ass, etc. It was not the best casting, but it was not horrible and overall worked overall. The first 10 mins were iffy, but GTG after that.

80 lbs pips squeak cute girl just out of high school, just no. The force was strong in Luke, he was a man, etc, and he was years into training before he could even be considered a foe to anyone with extensive time on the dark side.

PC pleb BS, the entire movie.

Amazing how easily manipulated some of these goofballs are that don't see that, then post on the misc about "cucked" this and that.
    Last edited by WillBrink; 12-16-2016 at 08:02 AM.

www.BrinkZone.com

tats27 is a name known to all. (+5000) tats27 is a name known to all. (+5000) tats27 is a name known to all. (+5000) tats27 is a name known to all. (+5000) tats27 is a name known to all. (+5000) tats27 is a name known to all. (+5000) tats27 is a name known to all. (+5000) tats27 is a name known to all. (+5000) tats27 is a name known to all. (+5000) tats27 is a name known to all. (+5000) tats27 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Kylo Ren, that androgynous sensitive guy who was right out of modern low T magazine? Yes, injured and all, would have cut her down within seconds. It was ridiculous. I have no issues with a woman being cast in the part, just make her a believable woman and don't have her doing things she wouldn't possibly be able to do. Ripley in Aliens was very well cast for example.

Emily Blunt almost ruined it for me in Sicario, but it ended up that she was well cast as the naive female agent they could easily manipulate, so it still worked and they didn't pretend she was some bad ass, etc. It was not the best casting, but it was not horrible and overall worked overall. The first 10 mins were iffy, but GTG after that.

80 lbs pips squeak cute girl just out of high school, just no. The force was strong in Luke, he was a man, etc, and he was years into training before he could even be considered a foe to anyone with extensive time on the dark side.

PC pleb BS, the entire movie.

Amazing how easily manipulated some of these goofballs are that don't see that, then post on the misc about "cucked" this and that.
    Bro, if you didn't like the movie that's fine, just gtfo out of the thread? The title doesn't say come in and complain about a movie because you're real life is obviously sad.

Originally Posted by tats27 View Post
    Bro, if you didn't like the movie that's fine, just gtfo out of the thread? The title doesn't say come in and complain about a movie because you're real life is obviously sad.
    It's like this bro. If the OP like the last one, then his opinion is invalid and can't be taken seriously. If he didn't, but thought this recent one was great, then we are on the same page and I might wanna see it. That's why asked, and others took to pleb-ville with low T winging and defending that Star Estradiol disaster.

Anyway, I'll rent it when it comes out but the poster in the OP that focuses on the pre pubescent looking girl as the major action lead, leaves me deep in the meh category as it should for any man with functioning nards

Carry on brahs.

www.BrinkZone.com

didact117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) didact117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) didact117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) didact117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) didact117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) didact117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) didact117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) didact117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) didact117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) didact117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) didact117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Imagine a live action version of this badass hngggggg

Cured from yellow fever crew

Cured from taylor swift fever crew

Cat has bigger social life then me crew

Agar.io misc crew : Parrotbrah

MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If the OP like the last one, then his opinion is invalid and can't be taken seriously. If he didn't, but thought this recent one was great, then we are on the same page and I might wanna see it. That's why asked, and others took to pleb-ville with low T winging and defending that Star Estradiol disaster.

♬♫♪ Music crew ♪♫♬

V- Vegan crew - V

kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    this movie exceeded all of my expectations

there wasnt any feminist agenda, the robots were funny - the visuals of the damage from the death star was breath taking. but , when the movie connected itself right to episode 4 , with the cameo's of all our villain and a few rebel leaders, i nearly had my heart jump out of my chest. It was seemless and brilliant. i can not wait to see the han solo movies - if they are anything like this, we are in for a great time

Originally Posted by kneeonbelly View Post
    this movie exceeded all of my expectations

there wasnt any feminist agenda, the robots were funny - the visuals of the damage from the death star was breath taking. but , when the movie connected itself right to episode 4 , with the cameo's of all our villain and a few rebel leaders, i nearly had my heart jump out of my chest. It was seemless and brilliant. i can not wait to see the han solo movies - if they are anything like this, we are in for a great time
    Dat Vader moment was GOAT.

When you think about it, this is the first time we've seen a suited Vader take on anyone other than Luke and Obi-Wan, i.e. other Force-adepts!
    ♬♫♪ Music crew ♪♫♬

V- Vegan crew - V