Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    RJBRAH is a name known to all. (+5000) RJBRAH is a name known to all. (+5000) RJBRAH is a name known to all. (+5000) RJBRAH is a name known to all. (+5000) RJBRAH is a name known to all. (+5000) RJBRAH is a name known to all. (+5000) RJBRAH is a name known to all. (+5000) RJBRAH is a name known to all. (+5000) RJBRAH is a name known to all. (+5000) RJBRAH is a name known to all. (+5000) RJBRAH is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Was in one of those large 300 person classes in college. Had a crush on this random girl that didn't sit anywhere near me and never talked to but would see her walking to her seat each day. Somehow I figured out her name and added her to ********. This was ~2005 so my ******** account was pretty new and I didn't even have pictures of myself yet, so she had no idea who I was.

Got drunk one night and messaged her the creepiest WK stuff imagineable "I Have a huge crush on you, I have class with you, I think you're great, etc."

She actually responded relatively positively considering the creepiness and asked if I was going to introduce myself in class

Didn't respond to her message or ever talk to her in class, she must have been super creeped out the rest of the semester thinking I was always watching her but she had no idea who I was

Of course, the following semester I had a class with her that was super small. First day the professor makes everyone introduce ourselves and she knew right away it was me (my full name is unique enough), she gave me the most disgusted look you could imagine. Considered dropping the class but stuck it out, never talked to her there either and she eventually deleted me from Fb

Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kingmode View Post
    When I was playing Madden 09 Player Career Mode I chose to play for the Browns. Srs.
    Wtf

I know who I am. And after all these years, there’s a victory in that.

All liberals deserve death

*Proud member of the misc 767 & USA vs. Germany world cup ban
    -People who say money can't buy happiness, have never paid the adoption fee at the pound and went home with a new best friend
    *There's no such thing as a bad dog, only a bad dog owner

If you see myself and swoleyo in a thread, remind me to rep him.

cowboywayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cowboywayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cowboywayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cowboywayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cowboywayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cowboywayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cowboywayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cowboywayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cowboywayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cowboywayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cowboywayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    when I fap, I sometimes sniff my upper lip so it smells like I'm in the presence of another human being. The slight smell of mouth turns me on, and reminds me of kissing a girl. I even made a thread about it ( http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=168356253 ). Helps tremendously while fapping.

Kinda looks like this:

Troy1251 is not very well liked. (-100) Troy1251 is not very well liked. (-100) Troy1251 is not very well liked. (-100) Troy1251 is not very well liked. (-100) Troy1251 is not very well liked. (-100) Troy1251 is not very well liked. (-100) Troy1251 is not very well liked. (-100) Troy1251 is not very well liked. (-100) Troy1251 is not very well liked. (-100) Troy1251 is not very well liked. (-100) Troy1251 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Fapped in the back of a car while my parent was driving... I'm so ashamed of that

Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by cowboywayne View Post
    when I fap, I sometimes sniff my upper lip so it smells like I'm in the presence of another human being. The slight smell of mouth turns me on, and reminds me of kissing a girl. I even made a thread about it ( http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=168356253 ). Helps tremendously while fapping.
    fuark may be just the trick i need to take fapping to the next level
    fukn Brozart
    I'm a hugger

Proteincutter2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Proteincutter2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Proteincutter2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Proteincutter2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Proteincutter2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Proteincutter2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Proteincutter2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Proteincutter2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Proteincutter2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Proteincutter2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Proteincutter2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Received head outside movie theater at around 10 am with a bunch a kids around they probably saw lel

zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by EdDibb View Post
    Smelled my hot cousin's shoe (feet fetish)

pic of cousin

wow thats a hot cousin

Proteincutter2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Proteincutter2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Proteincutter2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Proteincutter2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Proteincutter2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Proteincutter2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Proteincutter2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Proteincutter2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Proteincutter2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Proteincutter2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Proteincutter2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by zhengterry View Post
    wow thats a hot cousin
    I wonder if everyone in Brazil has a foot fetish tbh

EdDibb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EdDibb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EdDibb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EdDibb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EdDibb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EdDibb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EdDibb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EdDibb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EdDibb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EdDibb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EdDibb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Proteincutter2 View Post
    I wonder if everyone in Brazil has a foot fetish tbh
    Not really. If I tell 10 people about it, 9 will think I'm a creep.

moonfarious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonfarious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonfarious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonfarious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonfarious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonfarious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonfarious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonfarious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonfarious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonfarious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonfarious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RJBRAH View Post
    Was in one of those large 300 person classes in college. Had a crush on this random girl that didn't sit anywhere near me and never talked to but would see her walking to her seat each day. Somehow I figured out her name and added her to ********. This was ~2005 so my ******** account was pretty new and I didn't even have pictures of myself yet, so she had no idea who I was.

Got drunk one night and messaged her the creepiest WK stuff imagineable "I Have a huge crush on you, I have class with you, I think you're great, etc."

She actually responded relatively positively considering the creepiness and asked if I was going to introduce myself in class

Didn't respond to her message or ever talk to her in class, she must have been super creeped out the rest of the semester thinking I was always watching her but she had no idea who I was

Of course, the following semester I had a class with her that was super small. First day the professor makes everyone introduce ourselves and she knew right away it was me (my full name is unique enough), she gave me the most disgusted look you could imagine. Considered dropping the class but stuck it out, never talked to her there either and she eventually deleted me from Fb
    This is the best one by FAR lmao
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"

Jeremy Lin Crew

jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Got a handjob in a theater and played with the girl's teds

We were sitting next to a kid and his mom
    Follow my IG @kaseyx_music and listen to me on Spotify

Buy my sticker: kaseyx.bigcartel.com

fate0311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fate0311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fate0311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fate0311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fate0311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fate0311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fate0311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fate0311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fate0311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fate0311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fate0311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Came home from Marines on leave. Girlfriend and my parents picked me up at airport.

We sat in back seat fingered her entire ride home.

alphamind is just really nice. (+1000) alphamind is just really nice. (+1000) alphamind is just really nice. (+1000) alphamind is just really nice. (+1000) alphamind is just really nice. (+1000) alphamind is just really nice. (+1000) alphamind is just really nice. (+1000) alphamind is just really nice. (+1000) alphamind is just really nice. (+1000) alphamind is just really nice. (+1000) alphamind is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jesusxchrist View Post
    In high school I got so fukkin horny one day and couldn't contain it so I went to the restroom and fapped
    Watchout we got a badass over here

rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    when i was drunk freshman year i touched a lot of sloots azzes
    sometimes id just look away asap, sometimes theyd be mad lol

cringe lol

Originally Posted by Troy1251 View Post
    Fapped in the back of a car while my parent was driving... I'm so ashamed of that

they knew.
    Ex-Distance Runner | Ex-Sprinter | Current Bodybuilder/weight lifter
    5 Min mile 25 sec 200m 315 S/275DL/190B (5 RM for all)
    **INTJ/INFJ somewhere inbetween crew**

**dyel mode unless have pump and flexing crew. aka natty crew.**

VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ive gotten my dink in my mouth before, not on that proudmanlet time, just was extremely flexible haha
    Levi Garrett or you're a slack jawed ******* crew
    Mafia Moto Crew
    Carolina Panther Crew
    AP7 Crew

Negs Von Cuck on sight

jeff79fisher is not very well liked. (-100) jeff79fisher is not very well liked. (-100) jeff79fisher is not very well liked. (-100) jeff79fisher is not very well liked. (-100) jeff79fisher is not very well liked. (-100) jeff79fisher is not very well liked. (-100) jeff79fisher is not very well liked. (-100) jeff79fisher is not very well liked. (-100) jeff79fisher is not very well liked. (-100) jeff79fisher is not very well liked. (-100) jeff79fisher is not very well liked. (-100)
    fapped in high school bathroom when i was in high shcool

BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jeff79fisher View Post
    who hasn't fapped in a public restroom?

MattyTriceps is just really nice. (+1000) MattyTriceps is just really nice. (+1000) MattyTriceps is just really nice. (+1000) MattyTriceps is just really nice. (+1000) MattyTriceps is just really nice. (+1000) MattyTriceps is just really nice. (+1000) MattyTriceps is just really nice. (+1000) MattyTriceps is just really nice. (+1000) MattyTriceps is just really nice. (+1000) MattyTriceps is just really nice. (+1000) MattyTriceps is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by crunchynuts View Post
    When I was like 15 I used to gap in the woods of a public garden while fishing. I used leaves to clean up, I probably did this five times. I still cringe to this day about it.
    fapped in a treestand once. very serene

Originally Posted by VeganBrahh View Post
    Ive gotten my dink in my mouth before, not on that proudmanlet time, just was extremely flexible haha
    same. back in the day could lick the tip if I REALLY tried for it
    300+ Bench Crew
    Hooks Up With Less Attractive Twin To Make Hotter Twin Jealous Crew
    Forces Eye Contact With Everyone Crew
    Breast Implant Advocacy Crew
    Always Pick 6 Crew

jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In 6th grade I touched a girl's seat after she got up thinking it was kinda similar to grabbing her ass

Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BangBrahs View Post
    This was when I was a freshman in college:

I was at a local clothing store, looking for a sweatshirt for the incoming chilly weather. I found one I liked, and proceeded to the fitting rooms. The fitting room attendant was a HBB that made me hard at first sight. Anyway, she let me in and I tried on the sweatshirt. It wasn't a good fit, but I still had a raging bonAr. I then fapped and busted my nut inside of said sweatshirt. I left the fitting room, put the sweatshirt back on the rack, and left the store.
    Originally Posted by iTunesBrah View Post
    fapped over girls ********s
    fapped in the car in a carpark while my mom went grocery shopping.

a lot of weird chit regarding fapping as a young teen

^^^i've done that before too...
    Originally Posted by HairyCrotchGuy View Post
    Fapped in broad daylight while walking behind an hbb staring at her ass. Just walkin with my hand under my pants and stroking it. Must've been 13 or 14 at the time lol
    Originally Posted by jesusxchrist View Post
    In high school I got so fukkin horny one day and couldn't contain it so I went to the restroom and fapped
    Originally Posted by GuineaDago585 View Post
    Lmfao. If anyone ever had a low sitting table in a classroom with an oneitis, they know you can discretely wank it by moving your leg up and down with your dink rested against the table. Nobody will know.
    Originally Posted by PenorBrahNoHomo View Post
    Fapped in the gents toilet. No homo or anything I was just really horny. There was a guy chitting in one of the other cubicles but I still managed.
    Originally Posted by Troy1251 View Post
    Originally Posted by crunchynuts View Post
    When I was like 15 I used to gap in the woods of a public garden while fishing. I used leaves to clean up, I probably did this five times. I still cringe to this day about it.
    Originally Posted by jeff79fisher View Post
    Originally Posted by MattyTriceps View Post
    fapped in a treestand once. very serene
    OP, may as well have just named this thread 'ITT tell us where you've fapped'

fapped under a waterfall once
    fukn Brozart
    I'm a hugger

ItzYerrp is just really nice. (+1000) ItzYerrp is just really nice. (+1000) ItzYerrp is just really nice. (+1000) ItzYerrp is just really nice. (+1000) ItzYerrp is just really nice. (+1000) ItzYerrp is just really nice. (+1000) ItzYerrp is just really nice. (+1000) ItzYerrp is just really nice. (+1000) ItzYerrp is just really nice. (+1000) ItzYerrp is just really nice. (+1000) ItzYerrp is just really nice. (+1000)
    in for more pics of hot cousin
    Texas Rangers/Mike Trout
    Dallas Mavericks/Kobe Bryant
    Dallas Stars
    Dallas Cowboys
    FC Dallas
    Texas Tech

sunchew will become famous soon enough. (+50) sunchew will become famous soon enough. (+50) sunchew will become famous soon enough. (+50) sunchew will become famous soon enough. (+50) sunchew will become famous soon enough. (+50) sunchew will become famous soon enough. (+50) sunchew will become famous soon enough. (+50) sunchew will become famous soon enough. (+50) sunchew will become famous soon enough. (+50) sunchew will become famous soon enough. (+50) sunchew will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by EdDibb View Post
    Smelled my hot cousin's shoe (feet fetish)

pic of cousin

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng, i'd smell everything of hers given the chance.

Added a girl who lives on my block on ********. I recognized her and deduced to add her and message her. She messaged back like once and then never messaged back again.

This was over 4 years ago. I wonder if she ever knew that the random guy who messaged her lived 2 houses down

MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I was in 8th grade and we were just talking at PE in our assigned spots. For one moment the girl that was next to me got mentioned and I said "I would rape Ariana her if she let me" right next to Ariana's friend.
    The thing is that I didnt even know what rape was when I said that and at the end when they told her what I have said she just thought it was funny.

From Bones to Brawn SkinnyBeast24's Avatar
    SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    About 5 years ago, a friend of mine was going through a bad breakup. She needed something to cheer her up so I went to a local Party City, bought about 40 different balloons filled with helium, some groucho marx glasses, and a noisemaker. I went to her apartment, had her buzz me in, and took the elevator up to her floor. Her door was open a crack, so I kicked it open and started singing "Hello my baby" with the noise maker thing in my mouth. A few seconds into the song, through all the balloons which were blocking my view, I see a woman who is not my friend that I came to see, wearing nothing but a towel that was probably thrown on the second I kicked the door and I stop singing just as she starts to scream. Then a naked man, who looked to be about 10 feet tall, built like Hercules, with a deep look of hatred burning in his eyes, pushes aside the balloons and starts screaming something at me as I turn and run as fast as my ass could towards the elevator. I finally made it to my friends apartment (One floor up) just after she got off the phone from calling the police after hearing the screams in the apartment directly below her.

tl;dr: I accidentally kicked the door open on a couple that had probably just had sex and gave them a bunch of balloons while singing and wearing groucho marx glasses.
    Bench 315x1 - Squat 415x1 - Deadlift 515x1 Total = 1,245

3/4/5 Club as of 8-23-2019. Feels good man.

M.S. Exercise Science (2018)
    Certified by: NSCA C.S.C.S, NASM-CPT

6'5 Manmore, 230 pounds, 15% body-fat (Bod Pod tested)

COLTS (football) - Lakers (LeGOAT) - Indians (Baseball) - Uconn Huskies (college) - USA Soccer

HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    - was in bathroom taking a shower (soph year high school)
    - mom had bunch of her lady friends visiting in living room...I knew they were there
    - I walk out of bathroom past everyone with small towel wrapped around waist
    - could hear mom gasp as I walked to my room
    - neither of us ever spoke of it
    Boston sports crew
    Live Free or Die 603 crew
    Ex-Howard Stern crew
    1974 crew

***Connoisseur: Les Derrieres de Femmes ***

ZacLifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZacLifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZacLifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZacLifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZacLifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZacLifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZacLifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZacLifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZacLifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZacLifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZacLifts will become famous soon enough. (+50)

She probably thought you were a phsycho out to get her lmao. Fukt up big time.

Originally Posted by MrStealYoGrill View Post
    I was in 8th grade and we were just talking at PE in our assigned spots. For one moment the girl that was next to me got mentioned and I said "I would rape Ariana her if she let me" right next to Ariana's friend.
    The thing is that I didnt even know what rape was when I said that and at the end when they told her what I have said she just thought it was funny.
    lol

some people were discussing a dude and a chick who banged, 'but she was way too drunk', talking about whether it's his fault, even though she was apparently into it etc... i chimed in and said 'oh are you talking about suzie?' (or whatever her name was) "yeah" "oh, yeah, i'd date rape her"

lold. the finnish guy there said "you're sick"

Originally Posted by SkinnyBeast24 View Post
    About 5 years ago, a friend of mine was going through a bad breakup. She needed something to cheer her up so I went to a local Party City, bought about 40 different balloons filled with helium, some groucho marx glasses, and a noisemaker. I went to her apartment, had her buzz me in, and took the elevator up to her floor. Her door was open a crack, so I kicked it open and started singing "Hello my baby" with the noise maker thing in my mouth. A few seconds into the song, through all the balloons which were blocking my view, I see a woman who is not my friend that I came to see, wearing nothing but a towel that was probably thrown on the second I kicked the door and I stop singing just as she starts to scream. Then a naked man, who looked to be about 10 feet tall, built like Hercules, with a deep look of hatred burning in his eyes, pushes aside the balloons and starts screaming something at me as I turn and run as fast as my ass could towards the elevator. I finally made it to my friends apartment (One floor up) just after she got off the phone from calling the police after hearing the screams in the apartment directly below her.

tl;dr: I accidentally kicked the door open on a couple that had probably just had sex and gave them a bunch of balloons while singing and wearing groucho marx glasses.
    fukn lol, that's a good story
    fukn Brozart
    I'm a hugger

Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fkn lmao @skinnybeast. Das it skinny
    I know who I am. And after all these years, there’s a victory in that.

All liberals deserve death

*Proud member of the misc 767 & USA vs. Germany world cup ban
    -People who say money can't buy happiness, have never paid the adoption fee at the pound and went home with a new best friend
    *There's no such thing as a bad dog, only a bad dog owner

If you see myself and swoleyo in a thread, remind me to rep him.

Maxamanius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maxamanius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maxamanius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maxamanius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maxamanius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maxamanius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maxamanius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maxamanius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maxamanius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maxamanius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maxamanius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    When I was a kid and first discovered fapping, remember when it was dark I was fapping outside my neighbors window while watching them eat dinner.