KaleighDuffy is on a distinguished road. (+10) KaleighDuffy is on a distinguished road. (+10) KaleighDuffy is on a distinguished road. (+10) KaleighDuffy is on a distinguished road. (+10) KaleighDuffy is on a distinguished road. (+10) KaleighDuffy is on a distinguished road. (+10) KaleighDuffy is on a distinguished road. (+10) KaleighDuffy is on a distinguished road. (+10) KaleighDuffy is on a distinguished road. (+10) KaleighDuffy is on a distinguished road. (+10) KaleighDuffy is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Unhappy Can't swallow pills

Hey everyone, I'm looking for some sort of supplements to help further my fat loss/muscle building journey....however I'm not good at all at swallowing pills. I have to use foods and cannot swallow large capsules! Do you guys know of anything that is smaller, liquid, powder, chewable, or maybe a tablet? (I take liquid L-carnitine now.)

scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KaleighDuffy View Post
    Hey everyone, I'm looking for some sort of supplements to help further my fat loss/muscle building journey....however I'm not good at all at swallowing pills. I have to use foods and cannot swallow large capsules! Do you guys know of anything that is smaller, liquid, powder, chewable, or maybe a tablet? (I take liquid L-carnitine now.)
    Are you looking for a powdered fat burner supplement? If so I know Cellucor has a powdered form of Super HD that tastes amazing. Keep in mind that a fat burner won't miraculously burn fat. Your diet will dictate your overall progress.

PatrickValo86 is a name known to all. (+5000) PatrickValo86 is a name known to all. (+5000) PatrickValo86 is a name known to all. (+5000) PatrickValo86 is a name known to all. (+5000) PatrickValo86 is a name known to all. (+5000) PatrickValo86 is a name known to all. (+5000) PatrickValo86 is a name known to all. (+5000) PatrickValo86 is a name known to all. (+5000) PatrickValo86 is a name known to all. (+5000) PatrickValo86 is a name known to all. (+5000) PatrickValo86 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Formutech's Level 2 is a fantastic fat burner/Thermogenic in a powder form. You can also use it as a pre workout
    Lift Big, Eat Big, Live Big

stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by scottyb05 View Post
    Are you looking for a powdered fat burner supplement? If so I know Cellucor has a powdered form of Super HD that tastes amazing. Keep in mind that a fat burner won't miraculously burn fat. Your diet will dictate your overall progress.
    I was going to say the same thing. SuperHD powder is awesome and is going to have a lot more to offer than just an L-Carn drink.

Cellucor Nutrabolt Lead Representative
    w/ Burntreality :)

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by PatrickValo86 View Post
    Formutech's Level 2 is a fantastic fat burner/Thermogenic in a powder form. You can also use it as a pre workout
    Agreed on this, and Thermoxyn also comes in a powder form as well. Formutech has some nice solid powder fat burner options to most def look into that can help you reach your goals. Keep in mind OP, if the fat burn is capsule form, you could always open it up and sprinkle it in to a flavored drink. It may not taste the best, but it is a work around.

I say this because an ingredient found in a product called, YOUTH, 7-keto DHEA is freakin amazing as a non-stim fat burner but only comes in capsule form but is relatively flavorless and you could open the capsules and mix it in a flavored drink as well.

Mike
    ….

brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    have you tried crushing them? or throwing it in the mixer, turning it on and making it powder?

We have Hydroxycut in power form now. its on sale right now at the store for only 20 bucks.
    Army Veteran, OEF.

wonderboyWR is just really nice. (+1000) wonderboyWR is just really nice. (+1000) wonderboyWR is just really nice. (+1000) wonderboyWR is just really nice. (+1000) wonderboyWR is just really nice. (+1000) wonderboyWR is just really nice. (+1000) wonderboyWR is just really nice. (+1000) wonderboyWR is just really nice. (+1000) wonderboyWR is just really nice. (+1000) wonderboyWR is just really nice. (+1000) wonderboyWR is just really nice. (+1000)
    My friend has this problem - he actually has to dump his Controlled labs red ghost fat burner out in juice and drink it.
    Controlled Labs Sponsored Athlete

Top Contest Prep Coaching - Prestige Physiques

Twitter - @TyWoosley23

Instagram - tywoosley23

Kinda still lifts Valhallabound86's Avatar
    Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Coffee. Caffeine will work wonders for energy/fat loss if dosed properly. Caffeine pills are generally small as well, so that would be an option.

Alphamine would be another option, though it's more expensive.

Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I know there are a few companies that make all powdered supps. For fat burner Formutech has a great one that is in powder form.
    If you not feeling the burn your not pushing hard enough.
    "Don't talk about it, be about it" MK
    Change, Challenge, Compete

TeamGUNS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeamGUNS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeamGUNS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeamGUNS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeamGUNS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeamGUNS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeamGUNS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeamGUNS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeamGUNS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeamGUNS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeamGUNS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    For a multi vitamin Animal just came out with their Pak in a powder form. Its flavored and can be drank by itself or add it to a shake! Everyone needs a good multi vitamin!

mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nutrabolics thermal xtc and carnibolic are both in powdered form and have great profiles. I know formutech and pes both have powdered ones as well that would be good options.
    *Nutrabolics Representative *

http://www.nutrabolics.com.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/nbol/nutra.htm

Stay tuned...big things are coming!

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by PatrickValo86 View Post
    Originally Posted by Cheftepesh View Post
    I know there are a few companies that make all powdered supps. For fat burner Formutech has a great one that is in powder form.
    Gaspari Nutrition also makes their multi-vitamin in powdered form as well for that addition to the supplement arsenal which is far more essential than any fat burner.

Mike
    ….

b_andersson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b_andersson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b_andersson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b_andersson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b_andersson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b_andersson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b_andersson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b_andersson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b_andersson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b_andersson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b_andersson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If it gelatin capsules mix it with Jam (remove the capsules), i used to do that 10 years ago when i worked at an elderly care with people who couldnt swallow the pills.

christos_swc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) christos_swc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) christos_swc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) christos_swc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) christos_swc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) christos_swc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) christos_swc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) christos_swc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) christos_swc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) christos_swc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) christos_swc has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Most of these capsules are just carriers, they do not have any additional purpose like gatsro-resistant coated capsules, slow release capsules and the like used in some medicine.
    So you can simply break them open and pour them into some juice and down them.
    Except for multivitamins because B-complex vitamins taste horrible.
    There's also a special purpose gel you can find in pharmacies designed to help with swallowing pills.