Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 500KG woman!

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dazlittle View Post
    I really do struggle to get my mind around it, Alcoholics/nicotine addicts/drug addicts don't generally lie around in bed having family and friends administer their drug.

Perhaps my issues is really with the feeder in this situation.

This thread is starting to feel like therapy for me!!
    Sht man, 50% of my counseling is with the families. They may not deliver the drug, but they damn sure play a role. The river runs deep man.

I wish it was just a matter of not supplying the stuff. That's the easy part.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by so-tex View Post
    Yes, but that is the opinion of one doctor.
    I actually didn't read the rest of the story. I was a little dubious of the elephantiasis, since her legs might be swelling for other reasons, but thought maybe she just had terrible luck. Elephantiasis does not make you obese. It causes terrible localized swelling, but it doesn't make the rest of your body fat.

The original article I saw on this had photos of her showing she was real fat as a toddler. She was already too heavy to walk when she was 11 and had the stroke, leaving her bedridden.

Sad story all around. Kinda odd to have the surgery. The surgery keeps you from eating too much. Since she's bedridden, her eating isn't totally in her control anyway. I would think for the cost of the transport and surgery, they could hire a couple bouncers to keep her family from over-feeding her.

I'm 100% serious. Whether or not she has any other conditions, all the surgery does is discourage her from eating too much. That makes sense for an independent person who can't control their eating, but the surgery is risky and seems like there are other ways to control her eating.

tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    While reading this, my Outlook notification popped up for an email about a CAKE BAKE SALE... I kid you not!

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Human beings are not rational creatures. Expecting and assuming that they are never works, nor does judging them on that basis. The person needs some serious help, beyond others feelings of smug self-righteousness.

Not naming names.
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”
    -Voltaire