Closed Thread

Thread: Did I cheat?

Aasiwat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Did I cheat?

Lost over 60 pounds in a crazy short amount of time (really don't want to disclose the supplements I used) and I pretty much starved myself. At the moment I am 19 pounds underweight and still losing weight..
    I want to stop and start eating healthy but I don't really don't know how to bounce back safely..
    I understand I did shortcuts and lost all the weight in such a nasty, unhealthy way but i'm trying to better myself for the future.

I just want a honest answer from someone educated about fat loss on the forums, where do I go from here? And please inform me if I cheated or not, because I really don't ****ing know anymore

HamzaZaidAS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HamzaZaidAS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HamzaZaidAS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HamzaZaidAS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HamzaZaidAS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HamzaZaidAS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HamzaZaidAS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HamzaZaidAS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HamzaZaidAS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HamzaZaidAS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HamzaZaidAS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Aasiwat View Post
    Lost over 60 pounds in a crazy short amount of time (really don't want to disclose the supplements I used) and I pretty much starved myself. At the moment I am 19 pounds underweight and still losing weight..
    I want to stop and start eating healthy but I don't really don't know how to bounce back safely..
    I understand I did shortcuts and lost all the weight in such a nasty, unhealthy way but i'm trying to better myself for the future.

I just want a honest answer from someone educated about fat loss on the forums, where do I go from here? And please inform me if I cheated or not, because I really don't ****ing know anymore
    For starters, it really doesn't matter how you lost the weight, what matters is that you've done it! So congrats on that. It would be hard to answer your question not knowing what you did.. but what I can say is that if you start eating normal again, no you should not bounce back to where you were at initially, the only difference you may see is water weight, which is not an issue at all!
    Follow my Instagram!

User - hzabualsaad

Squats in the curl rack DanPaul7's Avatar
    DanPaul7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanPaul7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanPaul7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanPaul7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanPaul7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanPaul7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanPaul7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanPaul7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanPaul7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanPaul7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanPaul7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No such thing as cheating, it's not a competition. You did what you did.

As far as eating normally again I'd suggest you start now considering you already admit to being 19lbs underweight. Just eat healthy food, don't binge and watch the calories.

Sounds like you may have an eating disorder tbh.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Aasiwat View Post

See a doctor. No further discussion of questionable "supplement" use is permitted on this site, and what you need to do in order to move forward will be influenced by what you've been doing.

Good luck.

Originally Posted by HamzaZaidAS View Post
    For starters, it really doesn't matter how you lost the weight, what matters is that you've done it!
    This is an irresponsible reply that implies that any method is okay as long as "weight" is lost.

That is definitely not the case, and not the type of advice that will be advocated in this forum. It's not difficult to see why you've already been negged into the red by other regular posters.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733