Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TappingTheZen View Post
    Conor doesn't even belong in the top 10 until he starts defending some belts.

Fedor-gsp-silva-jones.. any ordering of these in the top 4.

#5-10 are highly debatable, but these 4 are in their own league ahead of everybody else.
    Agreed with this, you can make an argument for any of them to be considered goat but any list that doesn't a variation of the big 4 at the top is a mickey mouse list that should be disregarded immediately.
    Last edited by Groce; 12-07-2016 at 11:31 AM.

sumolgi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sumolgi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sumolgi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sumolgi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sumolgi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sumolgi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sumolgi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sumolgi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sumolgi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sumolgi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sumolgi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Satrakian View Post
    Just my opinion tbh, I think the newschool fighters in their prime would beat the oldschool fighters in their primes, because of the sport evolving so rapidly these last years
    I doubt it myself. I think the skill level of most competitors is actually lesser than it was, just more participants. I don't see a lot of these pups surviving an old skool PRIDE style tourney. And Sakaruba the Gracie killer earns a spot on my list, not the top but the guy was a beast.

jyzzbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jyzzbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jyzzbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jyzzbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jyzzbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jyzzbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jyzzbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jyzzbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jyzzbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jyzzbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jyzzbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    1. GSP
    2. Silva
    3. Jones
    4. Fedor
    5. Aldo
    6-10 are toss ups...
    6. Hughes
    7. DJ
    8. Wand
    9. Penn
    10. Couture
    ---O|||||||O---

benyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    1) Jon jones - guy hasn't lost a fight yet, got DQ'd from the illegal elbows vs matt hamill
    2) Anderson silva - great era when the champion
    3) GSP - great era but lost to matt ****in serra in his early bouts
    4) Fedor or DJ

lol @ putting mcgregor in top 10 without defending the fcking belt , guy even lost to diaz lol

Darren Sharpahhhh BenadrylBandit's Avatar
    BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Exane View Post
    Agreed that Conor is not even close to the GOAT but you are clearly, over the top, biased against the guy.... like so much so I feel bad for you.
    Meh most of it is to get under conor stans skin. Gotta offset the delusional thinking of fans who started watching because of conor and think he's actually the GOAT.

I really do think he's a great fighter, just no where near goat status
    *****Eagles/Phillies/Flyers/Sixers*****

Philly Homer, did I just hear some rustlin'?

**Head of NHL ******* crew**
    **woah there motherfuker crew**

frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BenadrylBandit View Post
    I really do think he's a great fighter, just no where near goat status
    Agreed, we just haven't seen enough from him yet to say he's in the discussion. His next 3-5 fights will really be telling of where he will fall in amongst the best of all time IMO

I compare it to BJ. If you would have made this list when he was at his best people would have been putting him way up that list but look how its gone since then.
    It's not your beliefs that make you a better person, it's your behavior.

"If you're having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems and a b1tch ain't 1" JayZ

TheNextGOAT is just really nice. (+1000) TheNextGOAT is just really nice. (+1000) TheNextGOAT is just really nice. (+1000) TheNextGOAT is just really nice. (+1000) TheNextGOAT is just really nice. (+1000) TheNextGOAT is just really nice. (+1000) TheNextGOAT is just really nice. (+1000) TheNextGOAT is just really nice. (+1000) TheNextGOAT is just really nice. (+1000) TheNextGOAT is just really nice. (+1000) TheNextGOAT is just really nice. (+1000)
    Fedor>>>>>All
    *New York City crew
    *Yankees crew
    *Persian crew
    *French Canadian crew
    *Mixed crew
    *If you can't dance you're beta crew
    *Long legs or GTFO crew
    *Atheist crew
    *Cat Owner crew

Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Jon Jones or Mighty Mouse, no one else close for me
    PC Master Race
    Misc from work crew
    245/330/445.5 (440DL@161BW) B/S/DL but do I even lift? No, I do not lift.

skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Anderson silva
    GSP
    Jon Jones
    Fedor
    Atheist Conservative Crew

TheFiveRings is just really nice. (+1000) TheFiveRings is just really nice. (+1000) TheFiveRings is just really nice. (+1000) TheFiveRings is just really nice. (+1000) TheFiveRings is just really nice. (+1000) TheFiveRings is just really nice. (+1000) TheFiveRings is just really nice. (+1000) TheFiveRings is just really nice. (+1000) TheFiveRings is just really nice. (+1000) TheFiveRings is just really nice. (+1000) TheFiveRings is just really nice. (+1000)
    Georges St-Pierre

KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Jon Jones - because at the weight class he is doing it at, the consistency of domination and IQ level and deliberateness of his physical movements.

Conor McGregor - he is so advanced people dont even know why he is the best right now. they cant even explain why what he does is so effective. which is bemusing to me. It makes all his ridiculous feats even more magical.

Anderson Silva - because of the organic ninja like nature of how he fought. Poetic.

Not GSP - Because the new school evolved past him. Hendricks out-fought him with a newer more brutal style. He was ahead of his time, I dont think he is that special anymore. Even if the prime GSP was back he could still get defeated by todays bst. He was an athletic specimen though.

Not Mighty Mouse - Its too weird its not really fighting its more like speed trolling. Not much competition in that game style. Its just awkward. Not really relevant

Not Fedor - Never fought in UFC so we dont know. Was also ahead of his time.

BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KingSWRV View Post
    Jon Jones - because at the weight class he is doing it at, the consistency of domination and IQ level and deliberateness of his physical movements.

Conor McGregor - he is so advanced people dont even know why he is the best right now. they cant even explain why what he does is so effective. which is bemusing to me. It makes all his ridiculous feats even more magical.

Anderson Silva - because of the organic ninja like nature of how he fought. Poetic.

Not GSP - Because the new school evolved past him. Hendricks out-fought him with a newer more brutal style. He was ahead of his time, I dont think he is that special anymore. Even if the prime GSP was back he could still get defeated by todays bst. He was an athletic specimen though.

Not Mighty Mouse - Its too weird its not really fighting its more like speed trolling. Not much competition in that game style. Its just awkward. Not really relevant

Not Fedor - Never fought in UFC so we dont know. Was also ahead of his time.

Wat. He lost to Nate Diaz. Nothing about him is crazy, he has good stand up and a great straight left. He's showed questionable ground game and questionable cardio. So advanced? Lmao, he's a one trick pony who, if he fights Khabib, will finally show his true colors.

zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wat. He lost to Nate Diaz. Nothing about him is crazy, he has good stand up and a great straight left. He's showed questionable ground game and questionable cardio. So advanced? Lmao, he's a one trick pony who, if he fights Khabib, will finally show his true colors.
    still hating on conor.

get a life

Originally Posted by zhengterry View Post
    still hating on conor.

get a life
    What you mean? I hop on, spend 5 mins reading idiotic posts saying Conor is the GOAT, rustle some jimmies, then hop off.

Everything I said was true. Did he not lose to Diaz? Has he not showed questionable ground game and cardio?

zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What you mean? I hop on, spend 5 mins reading idiotic posts saying Conor is the GOAT, rustle some jimmies, then hop off.

Everything I said was true. Did he not lose to Diaz? Has he not showed questionable ground game and cardio?
    -short notice fight
    -cardio loss cuz 170
    -swept nate and saved by the bell in round 1

Originally Posted by zhengterry View Post
    -short notice fight
    -cardio loss cuz 170
    -swept nate and saved by the bell in round 1
    -Cabo Nate, with no training camp
    -Cardio lost cause he doesn't have good cardio
    -No, but speaking of, Conor was saved twice in the rematch.

touched him 3 times and dropped him

stilllmatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stilllmatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stilllmatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stilllmatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stilllmatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stilllmatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stilllmatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stilllmatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stilllmatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stilllmatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stilllmatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    1. Jon jones
    A) GSP
    B) Andy
    4. Dj
    5. Bj
    6. Fedor
    7. Mcgregor
    8. Cruz
    9. Edgar
    10. Aldo
    Honorable mention for future goat: Khabib
    Last edited by stilllmatic; 12-11-2016 at 09:51 PM.
    it piss

Artyforever is not very helpful. (-500) Artyforever is not very helpful. (-500) Artyforever is not very helpful. (-500) Artyforever is not very helpful. (-500) Artyforever is not very helpful. (-500) Artyforever is not very helpful. (-500) Artyforever is not very helpful. (-500) Artyforever is not very helpful. (-500) Artyforever is not very helpful. (-500) Artyforever is not very helpful. (-500) Artyforever is not very helpful. (-500)
    How can people put Anderson up here lol? he lost 4 of his last 5 and one was a NC because of steroids...

Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Artyforever View Post
    How can people put Anderson up here lol? he lost 4 of his last 5 and one was a NC because of steroids...
    Are you fukin stupid do you not understand the concept of aging?

DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Groce View Post
    Are you fukin stupid do you not understand the concept of aging?
    brb Babe Ruth sucks. lol @ people putting him in their baseball lists.

His batting average has been .000 and he hasn't won a single World Series ever since he's been dead.

Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You're right about his cardio being questionable, we haven't seen any particular weakness in his ground game except he got RNC'd by Nate, but at that point he was gassed and took quite a few blows to the face. Rediculous to say he'll lose to Khabib, there's just as good a chance he'll KO him in the first round. Too hard to call.
    PC Master Race
    Misc from work crew

Originally Posted by Ronnie87 View Post
    You're right about his cardio being questionable, we haven't seen any particular weakness in his ground game except he got RNC'd by Nate, but at that point he was gassed and took quite a few blows to the face. Rediculous to say he'll lose to Khabib, there's just as good a chance he'll KO him in the first round. Too hard to call.
    Short notice Mendes controlled him on the ground for the better of two rounds before gassing. Conor could absolutely sleep him early, I would say that's his only chance of winning. If Khabib can avoid getting KO'd in the first or second round it's just a matter of time till he throws Conor on his head and rips a limb off or GNPs him to death.

I have no idea how that fight will actually pan out, I just want to see it before some goofy rubber match with Nate Diaz.

Registered Pureblood scooterbrah's Avatar
    scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol this guy just submitted his ballot for worlds dumbest person. gjdm.
    MinisterOfLust: scooterbrah and Mcfreoko are the two worst posters here.

Short notice Mendes controlled him on the ground for the better of two rounds before gassing. Conor could absolutely sleep him early, I would say that's his only chance of winning. If Khabib can avoid getting KO'd in the first or second round it's just a matter of time till he throws Conor on his head and rips a limb off or GNPs him to death.

I have no idea how that fight will actually pan out, I just want to see it before some goofy rubber match with Nate Diaz.
    I don't think it's as clear cut as he either knocks him out early or he loses, he could just as easily beat him up for 5 rounds and win on points like he did against Nate the second time. That's what I would put my money on actually, but I don't like to call MMA fights at all, anything can happen which is why I love the sport.
    Last edited by Ronnie87; 12-12-2016 at 05:38 AM.
    PC Master Race
    Misc from work crew

Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

this guy still writing paragraphs about how Conor sucks when he has been wrong every single time so far

audacious92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) audacious92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) audacious92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) audacious92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) audacious92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) audacious92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) audacious92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) audacious92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) audacious92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) audacious92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) audacious92 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    1 - Jon Jones :he defeated several former champions and his only loss is a disqualification
    2 - Gsp : a dominating champion and a has great record
    3 - Silva : Has the most title defenses ever but I rank him 4 cuz he took more losses than the ones ranked above him
    4 - Fedor : Goat heavyweight of all time but he got out if his prime very early whereas a 47 year old Henderson arguably beat the middle weight UFC champion not too long ago.
    5 - DJ : he is not ranked that high because he did not face stiff competition like the ones ranked above him did.Maybe if he beats some top Bantamweights , then he can be called the Goat
    6- Jose Aldo : did not fight much but he defended his belt 7 times
    7 : Penn , Couture : captured belts in 2 divisions

That is all.

As for the Conor talk , I'm big fan of his but the guy still has not proved if he belongs in top 5 or not.If he beats Khabib/Ferguson and Aldo/Holloway again ,then we can put him in this list as number 1 or 2
    Last edited by audacious92; 12-12-2016 at 08:31 AM.

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Did you watch MMA last year? Lol

It’s actually impressive that Anderson was that dominant despite being in his late 30’s. Most people fall off hard in their mid 30’s, or depending on the kind of wars they have fought in maybe even earlier.
    L
    et’s look at his losses. Anderson fought Weidman, Anderson did some goofy **** and ended up getting knocked out, yeah, totally his fault he definitely took the L on that one. The second time Anderson broke his leg on a checked leg kick, yeah, kind of Anderson’s fault too but at the same time was an unfortunate injury.

Fights Bisping, clearly not the same Silva we’ve been accustomed to and loses controversially. And IDK how you even count the Cormier fight lmfao. Anderson took that fight on a few days notice, didn’t even weigh 205 lbs (I think he was like 195) and was against a guy who could fight at Heavyweight if he wanted to. Anderson has fought at LHW before but he is clearly a Middleweight, and isn’t even a big Middleweight at that.

And even if we go by the notion that a loss is a loss, that still doesn’t discount that a prime Anderson was knocking mofos left and right for a good 7-8 years. Anybody who fights long enough in MMA is bound to see a few losses at the tail-end of their career, they are not immune to age, recovery and repeated mileage in the body.

Look at Chuck, Rashad, Hughes, Faber, Arlovski, Mir, Bigfoot, Vitor etc. Only reason GSP and Jon Jones barely have any losses is that they haven’t fought long enough or as many fights as Silva.
    Silva is the GOAT.
    positivity brah crew
    dont take my posts too srs crew srs
    JFL @ everything crew
    lol @ tradies srs crew
    BIG LOL @ sky tradies srs crew (RealAesthetic)
    indian crew
    living in clown world crew so screw it crew
    anti-degen crew

Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sooby View Post
    Did you watch MMA last year? Lol

It’s actually impressive that Anderson was that dominant despite being in his late 30’s. Most people fall off hard in their mid 30’s, or depending on the kind of wars they have fought in maybe even earlier.
    L
    et’s look at his losses. Anderson fought Weidman, Anderson did some goofy **** and ended up getting knocked out, yeah, totally his fault he definitely took the L on that one. The second time Anderson broke his leg on a checked leg kick, yeah, kind of Anderson’s fault too but at the same time was an unfortunate injury.

Fights Bisping, clearly not the same Silva we’ve been accustomed to and loses controversially. And IDK how you even count the Cormier fight lmfao. Anderson took that fight on a few days notice, didn’t even weigh 205 lbs (I think he was like 195) and was against a guy who could fight at Heavyweight if he wanted to. Anderson has fought at LHW before but he is clearly a Middleweight, and isn’t even a big Middleweight at that.

And even if we go by the notion that a loss is a loss, that still doesn’t discount that a prime Anderson was knocking mofos left and right for a good 7-8 years. Anybody who fights long enough in MMA is bound to see a few losses at the tail-end of their career, they are not immune to age, recovery and repeated mileage in the body.

Look at Chuck, Rashad, Hughes, Faber, Arlovski, Mir, Bigfoot, Vitor etc. Only reason GSP and Jon Jones barely have any losses is that they haven’t fought long enough or as many fights as Silva.
    Silva is the GOAT.

DegenLife is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DegenLife is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DegenLife is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DegenLife is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DegenLife is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DegenLife is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DegenLife is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DegenLife is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DegenLife is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DegenLife is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DegenLife is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    From what I learned on this forum it's mostly trolls / delusional recs. Most can't look past Conor being a one trick pony.
    Can't wait for his next 3 fights (assuming he doesn't dodge) Khabib looks hungry and I hope he gets fed to him.
    And I would love an Aldo rematch. Certainly before another run in circle Diaz fight