Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    freuddcoco has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freuddcoco has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freuddcoco has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freuddcoco has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freuddcoco has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freuddcoco has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freuddcoco has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freuddcoco has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freuddcoco has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freuddcoco has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freuddcoco has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    how is conor not CURRENT P4P on ur *******s lists?

brb always doubted... wait til he fights a wrestler... wait til he fights this... wait til he fights that...
    brb KO eddie and not a scratch on his face
    brb KO p4p #1 jose aldo with 1 punch
    brb first ever ufc double-division weight champ
    loses to nate with 1 submission and mans up and owns it and rematches and beats him with 25+ pounds and taller disadvantage

still think jon jones is the most talented fighter though, no doubt. wish he could get his sht together.
    Misc Hunting and Fishing crew

chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Gainzzz View Post
    yea, because we all know that dominating world class fighters for 25 minutes in every area of the game isn't impressive.

sooby more like nooby
    He got TKO'd by Serra in his prime.
    I was always looking at the finger pointing at
    the moon. Now I'm just looking at the moon.
    And there’s no me looking. There’s just looking.

NonPPL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NonPPL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NonPPL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NonPPL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NonPPL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NonPPL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NonPPL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NonPPL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NonPPL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NonPPL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NonPPL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by freuddcoco View Post

CorytheKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CorytheKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CorytheKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CorytheKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CorytheKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CorytheKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CorytheKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CorytheKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CorytheKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CorytheKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CorytheKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Jon Bones Jones and it's not even close

benyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DrewDarden View Post
    1. Anderson Silva
    2. Jon Jones
    3. Demetrious Johnson
    4. GSP
    5. Matt Hughes
    6. Fedor
    7. Daniel Cormier
    8. Dominick Cruz
    9. Conor McGregor
    10. Noguiera/Fabricio Werdum/Overeem/Frank Mir/Randy Couture all get honorable mentions and tie for 10th.
    legit rankings , repped

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by freuddcoco View Post

brb always doubted... wait til he fights a wrestler... wait til he fights this... wait til he fights that...
    brb KO eddie and not a scratch on his face
    brb KO p4p #1 jose aldo with 1 punch
    brb first ever ufc double-division weight champ
    loses to nate with 1 submission and mans up and owns it and rematches and beats him with 25+ pounds and taller disadvantage

still think jon jones is the most talented fighter though, no doubt. wish he could get his sht together.
    brb never defended a title
    brb loses to a LW Cabo gatekeeper on 2 weeks notice by submission
    positivity brah crew
    dont take my posts too srs crew srs
    JFL @ everything crew
    lol @ tradies srs crew
    BIG LOL @ sky tradies srs crew (RealAesthetic)
    indian crew
    living in clown world crew so screw it crew
    anti-degen crew

Darren Sharpahhhh BenadrylBandit's Avatar
    BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1a. Silva
    1b. Jones
    2. GSP
    4. Aldo
    5. DJ

I really don't like putting DJ high on these lists. He's dominating his division no doubt, but he got beat by Cruz at 135 and dropped down to a new division. I would like to see him vs. Cruz again.
    *****Eagles/Phillies/Flyers/Sixers*****

Philly Homer, did I just hear some rustlin'?

**Head of NHL ******* crew**
    **woah there motherfuker crew**

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    yea, because we all know that dominating world class fighters for 25 minutes in every area of the game isn't impressive.

sooby more like nooby
    Just like he dominated Hendricks and Serra in their first fight right?

These are pictures of Anderson's and GSP's best runs in the UFC. GSP is 17-1 and Anderson is 17-0, but whatever that is besides the point. In that streak, GSP has 11 decision victories. Silva has ended 14 of those fights early (not counting the Patrick Cote fight). I'll give GSP the slight nod in terms of the competition he faced but let's not act like Anderson fought trash cans. Anderson has fought world class fighters and KNOCKED THEM OUT. GSP has fought world class fighters and won via DECISION. That's the difference. I don't know how anybody puts GSP over Silva on P4P GOAT, especially considering that embarassing loss versus Matt Serra (sure it does happen, but it didn't happen to prime Silva). Silva has held the belt consecutively longer than anybody and has the most title defenses. Plz. GSP is top five but this is not up for debate Silva and Jones are clearly above GSP.

I never said GSP's run wasn't impressive I just merely implied that he doesn't get mentioned as the top of the top because of those two guys right there. Difference is "Gainzzz" if we can call "special deliveries of Ho ho's/Twinkies and hourly outings to KFC that" is that I come correct with facts. You just jerk off to pictures of Conor while nuthugging him and don't actually bring anything of substance to these MMA Forums, aside from being an oversized circus clown. I don't actually believe it is possible to be that autistic so I can't really tell if it's trolling or, you really are just that retarded. Still, your "trolling" is pretty terrible if it is that so you are retarded either way. Have a good day sir.
    positivity brah crew
    JFL @ everything crew
    lol @ tradies srs crew
    indian crew
    anti-degen crew

Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sooby View Post
    Just like he dominated Hendricks and Serra in their first fight right?

These are pictures of Anderson's and GSP's best runs in the UFC. GSP is 17-1 and Anderson is 17-0, but whatever that is besides the point. In that streak, GSP has 11 decision victories. Silva has ended 14 of those fights early (not counting the Patrick Cote fight). I'll give GSP the slight nod in terms of the competition he faced but let's not act like Anderson fought trash cans. Anderson has fought world class fighters and KNOCKED THEM OUT. GSP has fought world class fighters and won via DECISION. That's the difference. I don't know how anybody puts GSP over Silva on P4P GOAT, especially considering that embarassing loss versus Matt Serra (sure it does happen, but it didn't happen to prime Silva). Silva has held the belt consecutively longer than anybody and has the most title defenses. Plz. GSP is top five but this is not up for debate Silva and Jones are clearly above GSP.

I never said GSP's run wasn't impressive I just merely implied that he doesn't get mentioned as the top of the top because of those two guys right there. Difference is "Gainzzz" if we can call "special deliveries of Ho ho's/Twinkies and hourly outings to KFC that" is that I come correct with facts. You just jerk off to pictures of Conor while nuthugging him and don't actually bring anything of substance to these MMA Forums, aside from being an oversized circus clown. I don't actually believe it is possible to be that autistic so I can't really tell if it's trolling or, you really are just that retarded. Still, your "trolling" is pretty terrible if it is that so you are retarded either way. Have a good day sir.
    R O F L M F A O

oh u mad

Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    na but honestly I haven't read a word of your post and I don't intend to.

Registered Pureblood scooterbrah's Avatar
    scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sooby View Post
    Difference is "Gainzzz" if we can call "special deliveries of Ho ho's/Twinkies and hourly outings to KFC that" is that I come correct with facts. You just jerk off to pictures of Conor while nuthugging him and don't actually bring anything of substance to these MMA Forums, aside from being an oversized circus clown. I don't actually believe it is possible to be that autistic so I can't really tell if it's trolling or, you really are just that retarded. Still, your "trolling" is pretty terrible if it is that so you are retarded either way. Have a good day sir.

damn dude, no one is gonna take you srs if you get all angry and make chit personal like that
    MinisterOfLust: scooterbrah and Mcfreoko are the two worst posters here.

PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Jones
    Silva
    GSP

Cant even consider Mighty mouse as a contender for it, hes never fought anyone worth a chit, because that division is not worth a chit, and he lost to Cruz whos the only really legit championship caliber guy hes ever fought, and if he moved back up to 135, he would lose to a few others too imo.
    For every man, there is a sentence, a string of words, that has the power to destroy him
    "The strong do what they can, and the weak suffer what they must" -Thucydides
    Shall not be Infringed. FUK CHINA.

Originally Posted by scooterbrah View Post

damn dude, no one is gonna take you srs if you get all angry and make chit personal like that
    lol calling me nooby is very personal
    positivity brah crew
    JFL @ everything crew
    lol @ tradies srs crew
    indian crew
    anti-degen crew

Satrakian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Satrakian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Satrakian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Satrakian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Satrakian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Satrakian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Satrakian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Satrakian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Satrakian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Satrakian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Satrakian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    1 Jones
    2 Silva
    3 GSP
    4 Fedor
    5 Mighty Mouse
    6 Conor
    7 Joanna
    8 Cruz
    9 DC
    10 Khabib
    11 Cyborg
    12 Woodley
    13 Aldo
    14 Nunes
    15 Miocic
    *Misc BJJ & Kickboxing crew*

*Misc Cryptocurrency crew*

*Misc PC Masterrace crew*

BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Satrakian View Post
    1 Jones
    2 Silva
    3 GSP
    4 Fedor
    5 Mighty Mouse
    6 Conor
    7 Joanna
    8 Cruz
    9 DC
    10 Khabib
    11 Cyborg
    12 Woodley
    13 Aldo
    14 Nunes
    15 Miocic
    This might be the worst list posted yet.

All time homie, not since you started watching UFC last year.

Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1 Jones
    2 Silva
    3 GSP
    4 Fedor
    5 Mighty Mouse
    6 Conor
    7 Joanna
    8 Cruz
    9 DC
    10 Khabib
    11 Cyborg
    12 Woodley
    13 Aldo
    14 Nunes
    15 Miocic

Satrakian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Satrakian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Satrakian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Satrakian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Satrakian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Satrakian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Satrakian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Satrakian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Satrakian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Satrakian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Satrakian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BenadrylBandit View Post
    This might be the worst list posted yet.

All time homie, not since you started watching UFC last year.
    Originally Posted by Groce View Post
    Just my opinion tbh, I think the newschool fighters in their prime would beat the oldschool fighters in their primes, because of the sport evolving so rapidly these last years

*Misc BJJ & Kickboxing crew*

*Misc Cryptocurrency crew*

*Misc PC Masterrace crew*

DrFlexologist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrFlexologist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrFlexologist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrFlexologist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrFlexologist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrFlexologist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrFlexologist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrFlexologist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrFlexologist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrFlexologist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrFlexologist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Srr

Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ill cliff it for you.
    He pretty much wrecked you.
    https://bandcamp.com/singularity7 - Music collection. Recommend albums. Always looking for more.

1 Jones
    2 Silva
    3 GSP
    4 Fedor
    5 Mighty Mouse
    6 Conor
    7 Joanna
    8 Cruz
    9 DC
    10 Khabib
    11 Cyborg
    12 Woodley
    13 Aldo
    14 Nunes
    15 Miocic
    i mean yea ok i guess so but not really tho

Originally Posted by Singularity7 View Post
    Ill cliff it for you.
    He pretty much wrecked you.
    you rek yourself when i rustle you that much.

Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i mean yea ok i guess so but not really tho

you rek yourself when i rustle you that much.
    I am absolute zen atm srs
    https://bandcamp.com/singularity7 - Music collection. Recommend albums. Always looking for more.

Originally Posted by Singularity7 View Post
    I am absolute zen atm srs
    I meant him obviously

Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1a. Silva
    1b. Jones
    2. GSP
    4. Aldo
    5. DJ

I really don't like putting DJ high on these lists. He's dominating his division no doubt, but he got beat by Cruz at 135 and dropped down to a new division. I would like to see him vs. Cruz again.
    This, you cant drop a weight class by force and still expect a high ranking.

No one's considering Cerrone for top ten?

Kicking ass at 155 and even better at 170.
    "I would fight anyone of the UFC LW's, but the problem is that I will never put my foot in the octagon after they (UFC) tried to be funny, I would rather have bleeding hemorrhoids than fight for the UFC. I would rather have one true Japanese MMA supporter than one million fake mainstream supporters that will turn their back on you as soon as you lose a fight. - Joachim Hansen

“I would feel like a coward, like I’m running away,” - Mirko Crocop on moving to the 205lb LHW division

the cope is real lmfao
    positivity brah crew
    JFL @ everything crew
    lol @ tradies srs crew
    indian crew
    anti-degen crew

I just realized something. Max Holloway has done a better job of cleaning out the FW division then Conor has. LMAO at having Conor anywhere near an all time GOAT list.

Registered Pureblood scooterbrah's Avatar
    scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I just realized something. Max Holloway has done a better job of cleaning out the FW division then Conor has. LMAO at having Conor anywhere near an all time GOAT list.
    MinisterOfLust: scooterbrah and Mcfreoko are the two worst posters here.

Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Agreed that Conor is not even close to the GOAT but you are clearly, over the top, biased against the guy.... like so much so I feel bad for you.
    4% shredded with striated!

~Blocky Waist Crew~

MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In my completely unprofessional yet unbiased opinion pulling results from active fighters based on the website..

1. Silva
    2. GSP
    3. Jones
    4. Demetrius
    5. McGregor

edit

Silva
    Jones
    GSP
    DJ
    Aldo
    McGregor
    There is no thing without nothing.

MCC TAutist dicord: https://discord.gg/nX2fBRu

TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Conor doesn't even belong in the top 10 until he starts defending some belts.

Fedor-gsp-silva-jones.. any ordering of these in the top 4.

#5-10 are highly debatable, but these 4 are in their own league ahead of everybody else.

TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CoolKnees View Post
    Toss up between Silva/GSP.

Jon Jones would have been GOAT and easily has the highest potential but his career got derailed with drugs/suspension.
    McGregor could get there with a few more solid wins and defenses.
    Fedor/MM fought in weak divisions and stat padded so no.
    Big nog x 3
    Cro cop
    Randleman
    Coleman
    Hunt
    Arlovski
    Sylvia
    Goodridge
    Herring

Name one heavyweight with a more impressive resume. I'll wait.