uk2ksa is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Need some Expert Guidance - too many plans to choose from!

Dear all,

I am new here and would really appreciate your input and guidance as I'm about to embark on a weight training journey and want to ensure the optimal progression. I say this because I believe the results after 6-12 months can vary significantly depending on the program and supplements used.

To give a bit of background information about me:

33 Male
    5'11
    77.5kg - 16.5% body fat

over the past 4 months I have been on a very strict and healthy diet and have managed to drop my weight from 93KG to 77.5KG. I'm eating around 1300 Calories and doing light exercise (15 mins treadmill daily) and an office worker. I still have a little bit of a stomach but have generally experienced great fat loss. When I say healthy diet I mean it's not one of these extreme diets, but simply healthy + nutritious eating throughout the day (orange juice, oats, nuts - tuna, tomato, chickpeas, olives - steamed chicken vegetables - water, coffee. Low Carbs, no-sugar etc).

Now that my weight is almost where I want it, I want to improve my physique, I believe I have the motivation given my ability to stick to this strict diet for so long!!

The most confusing part for me is whether i need to be gaining weight again and eating 3000 calories of mostly protein daily (and burning 1000 daily), or whether I should stick to my current diet and just add some extra protein through protein shakes after workouts. Should I be buying weight gaining products or just stick to muscle building and energy).

my target body would be as per this picture (attached) so i'm not looking to get crazy big, just medium in size.

So what approach do you think I should take, and what is the quickest way to get to where this guy is! And how long do you think it should take?

I'm happy to buy and use any off the shelf supplements even if they are expensive. I think I got the plan covered for which exercises to do.

I just don't want to spend a year working on this and realize down the line I could have made twice the gains if only I followed the right technique... or get fat again!

thank you for reading this and I hope someone can shed some light!
    Attached Images

samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Strong thread to subsection title ratio
    2023 bertie awards 2024 nominations

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=184693083

littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000)
    This is better suited for the Workout Program forum:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8