Gavinho7 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Help with endurance

I'm 16 years old and I've just started boxing, my gym is on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I'm really struggling with endurance after about 45mins im completely gassed and struggle to spar after our cardio workout, so on Tuesday and Thursday what training should i do to increase my stamina?

ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    A one hour cardio session consisting of 20 minutes of HIIT

grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Go for a run, nothing more complicated than that. Intervals and anaerobic work is more counterproductive at this stage in the game - you need an aerobic foundation before you really start going down that route.

Start off running 20 minutes at a comfortable but challenging pace. Every week or so add 5 minutes until you're running an hour each time consistently and without too much difficulty. Then you can look into more high intensity conditioning methods.

ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by grouchyjarhead View Post
    Go for a run, nothing more complicated than that. Intervals and anaerobic work is more counterproductive at this stage in the game - you need an aerobic foundation before you really start going down that route.

Start off running 20 minutes at a comfortable but challenging pace. Every week or so add 5 minutes until you're running an hour each time consistently and without too much difficulty. Then you can look into more high intensity conditioning methods.
    False if you're using a treadmill or over 200lbs.

Never use a treadmill to run period, absolutely horrible for your joints, tendons, and ligaments no matter how experienced you are. Running on a belt which is spinning opposite to your striking path = injury.

Stick to the bike / ellipical.

grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ThailandBrah View Post
    False if you're using a treadmill or over 200lbs.

Never use a treadmill to run period, absolutely horrible for your joints, tendons, and ligaments no matter how experienced you are. Running on a belt which is spinning opposite to your striking path = injury.

Stick to the bike / ellipical.
    I'm seriously confused by this post as I never mentioned a treadmill anywhere nor did I mention anyone's bodyweight. Did you mean to post this in another thread?