Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    stilllmatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stilllmatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stilllmatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stilllmatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stilllmatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stilllmatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stilllmatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stilllmatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stilllmatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stilllmatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stilllmatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by frozensparky View Post
    The whole thing seems strange. If they're promoting Aldo to champ why is this for an interm title? Aldo just won the interm belt in July which really would make this a #1 contender fight. The only real reason to make this for an interm belt is if they believe Aldo won't fight again

It makes absolute sense for the UFC *******s and ari emanucuck

1. Makes 206 more "exciting" because belt on line

2. Conor in check, no longer 2 weight champ

3. Aldo in check. They are basically saying hey go ahead and retire. We got a new champ ready
    it piss

chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm legit the biggest Conor hater on this forum and this move is the dumbest thing ever. They should have done this a half a year ago. It straight legitimizes what Conor said about fook everybody. Nobody cares about the FW title anymore because Conor won't be fighting for it Jesus Christ man. Now the LW title fight is either going to be Diaz or khabib. I'd love another Diaz fight don't get me wrong. But I legit have no idiea if Conor figured him out or Diaz is a straight retard. The next figh is khabib. I'd love for khabib to **** him up but I don't see it happening after his MJ fight. The next logical thing is the loser of Thompson and woodley which anyone with a brain would know what would happen. **** Conor boys. I guess the best thing for him is khabib
    I was always looking at the finger pointing at
    the moon. Now I'm just looking at the moon.
    And there’s no me looking. There’s just looking.

frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by stilllmatic View Post
    It makes absolute sense for the UFC *******s and ari emanucuck

1. Makes 206 more "exciting" because belt on line

2. Conor in check, no longer 2 weight champ

3. Aldo in check. They are basically saying hey go ahead and retire. We got a new champ ready
    An interm featherweight belt is no more exciting than a featherweight #1 contender fight. Both are fight night worthy without another big fight on the card when Conor's not involved.

No way is Conor "in check", he will continue to be their biggest draw until the "luster" is off. The only thing this really opens up is the silly welterweight title shot for him since he doesn't have to defend the 145 belt next.

As for Aldo, it makes no difference if this is an interm or #1 contender fight because they can either make the winner the champ later or put him against the next in line for the real title if Aldo does in fact not fight again.
    It's not your beliefs that make you a better person, it's your behavior.

"If you're having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems and a b1tch ain't 1" JayZ

Evolutionary cul-de-sac MrFrumble's Avatar
    MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000)
    holy jebus I would love to see peak conor, fully there and confident, vs khabib.

It would be like watching a fight between a mongoose and a cobra, where death is only a split second away. Edge of the seat stuff.

Darren Sharpahhhh BenadrylBandit's Avatar
    BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by chalup View Post
    I'm legit the biggest Conor hater on this forum and this move is the dumbest thing ever. They should have done this a half a year ago. It straight legitimizes what Conor said about fook everybody. Nobody cares about the FW title anymore because Conor won't be fighting for it Jesus Christ man. Now the LW title fight is either going to be Diaz or khabib. I'd love another Diaz fight don't get me wrong. But I legit have no idiea if Conor figured him out or Diaz is a straight retard. The next figh is khabib. I'd love for khabib to **** him up but I don't see it happening after his MJ fight. The next logical thing is the loser of Thompson and woodley which anyone with a brain would know what would happen. **** Conor boys. I guess the best thing for him is khabib
    What are you even saying.

1. I'm hands down the biggest Connor hater. 2. Connor will never fight Khabib.

This move means the UFC has to protect Connor even more. He now only holds one belt. You think they're going to feed him to the most dangerous fighter in the division with no insurance policy? Lmao. He'll fight Diaz next, and even that isn't a safe fight. Connor is and was a true LW who made an impressive cut to fight at 145 where he held a huge size advantage. Now he's at 155 with a win over Eddie Alvarez who is probably #5 in the division after Khabib, Ferg, Barboza, and Diaz. UFC is going to sell the chit out of the Diaz rubber match and pray to god he wins. Connor the two division simultaneous champ holds the biggest asterisk in the history of the UFC. In his time as "two division champ" he is 3-1 with zero title defense lmao.
    *****Eagles/Phillies/Flyers/Sixers*****

Philly Homer, did I just hear some rustlin'?

**Head of NHL ******* crew**
    **woah there motherfuker crew**

zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol at khabib. mj rocked him conor would land his shots and pick him apart

John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by zhengterry View Post
    lol at khabib. mj rocked him conor would land his shots and pick him apart
    King Cuck got rocked by Nate fkn Diaz and was in trouble against him in the rematch too lol
    *Sit there and don't know what to do when people sing happy birthday to me crew*

zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by John L View Post
    King Cuck got rocked by Nate fkn Diaz and was in trouble against him in the rematch too lol
    conor proved more patient in the alverez fight. hes perfecting his style now

John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    conor proved more patient in the alverez fight. hes perfecting his style now
    Eddie, while being damn good himself, was the perfect matchup for King Cuck. A smaller LW with a subpar chin who loves getting into firefights. It's not surprising that Dana and co jumped at the chance for him to fight Eddie.

He'll lose at LW when he comes back.
    *Sit there and don't know what to do when people sing happy birthday to me crew*

Eddie, while being damn good himself, was the perfect matchup for King Cuck. A smaller LW with a subpar chin who loves getting into firefights. It's not surprising that Dana and co jumped at the chance for him to fight Eddie.

He'll lose at LW when he comes back.
    ok buddy.

goats gonna goat

ok buddy.

goats gonna goat
    3 top 10 wins.

GOAT status fo sho

The asian Sensasian TheAsianMan's Avatar
    TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    3 top 10 wins.

GOAT status fo sho
    Aldo, Chad, Hollaway, Eddie, dustin, nate.

with the exception of Nate and Chad, he outclass everyone else and knock them out.

You dont see that kind of dominance unless your a GOAT like anderson
    "Funny story about azn, back in d2 i thought it was a clan. so when anyone had the name AZN or would say i'm azn i was like damn that clan is huge they have members everywhere" -spens

Originally Posted by TheAsianMan View Post
    Aldo, Chad, Hollaway, Eddie, dustin, nate.

with the exception of Nate and Chad, he outclass everyone else and knock them out.

You dont see that kind of dominance unless your a GOAT like anderson
    I completely forgot about Porier, you're right. No chance Max was top 10 when he fought the McCuck though, his best win at the time was Leonard Garcia. Chad was an elite win, the dude was spent after a round though

Not counting Diaz since he got tapped by him and got a gift in the rematch. Lol at comparing his streak to Anderson

I completely forgot about Porier, you're right. No chance Max was top 10 when he fought the McCuck though, his best win at the time was Leonard Garcia. Chad was an elite win, the dude was spent after a round though

Not counting Diaz since he got tapped by him and got a gift in the rematch. Lol at comparing his streak to Anderson
    lol at calling out conors opponents when anderson fought easier opponents. rich franklin who da fook is that guy?

lol at calling out conors opponents when anderson fought easier opponents. rich franklin who da fook is that guy?
    Well he's better than Nate Diaz, that's for sure.

Well he's better than Nate Diaz, that's for sure.
    ok. ..

The asian Sensasian TheAsianMan's Avatar
    TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

no but he outclass his oppoment like anderson did.

no one ko's Eddie and Aldo like that without getting a scratch.

nate has attributes that makes it hard for him to impliment his gameplan. Nates also knows the boxing game well, but hes not a better striker.
    "Funny story about azn, back in d2 i thought it was a clan. so when anyone had the name AZN or would say i'm azn i was like damn that clan is huge they have members everywhere" -spens

stilllmatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stilllmatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stilllmatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stilllmatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stilllmatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stilllmatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stilllmatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stilllmatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stilllmatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stilllmatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stilllmatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by frozensparky View Post
    An interm featherweight belt is no more exciting than a featherweight #1 contender fight. Both are fight night worthy without another big fight on the card when Conor's not involved.

No way is Conor "in check", he will continue to be their biggest draw until the "luster" is off. The only thing this really opens up is the silly welterweight title shot for him since he doesn't have to defend the 145 belt next.

As for Aldo, it makes no difference if this is an interm or #1 contender fight because they can either make the winner the champ later or put him against the next in line for the real title if Aldo does in fact not fight again.
    Clearly you missed my point. No fukn chit it's not more exciting to a noncasual mma fan. In their minds they are making it more exciting, and they had to because DC is out.

Also this is a huge play on Conor after the things he said post 205. It's not going to decrease his star obviously, but if you can't see that then you are a lost cause.

And for Aldo. It's does matter. He's been going off on these mfkers talking mad chit saying he's gonna retire. It looks much worse stripping a champ when there is no interim. They are ready to strip him now if he's not going to do what they want and fight.

Can't believe I actually have to explain this stuff.
    it piss

NonPPL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NonPPL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NonPPL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NonPPL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NonPPL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NonPPL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NonPPL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NonPPL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NonPPL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NonPPL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NonPPL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    1. McNugget is a 145er. He doesn't have to cut weight to make 155.

2. The featherweight belt was an insurance policy in case Alvarez smashes him. Now they can market PPVs with "first 2 time division champion".

UFC is a business. I don't get how people are still surprised about this.

Originally Posted by NonPPL View Post

2. The featherweight belt was an insurance policy in case Alvarez smashes him. Now they can market PPVs with "first 2 time division champion".

I see your points.

But, why wouldn't Conor drop it himself if this was the plan? Seems like if it was up to him he'd keep it. Both him and his coach have said he can make the weight.

Heres what we now know as fact:

1. Conor is not fighting for ww belt. If he was he would have kept 145 to try and get all three. (Lol at a retard above who said this clears the way for Conor to get 170 belt. It does the opposite buddy.)

2. Aldo vs tbd for unified belt in 1st quarter of 2017.

3. DC is a fat useless kunt
    it piss

atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    how is he clogging up the division? Just have the winner of pettis and holloway fight aldo, it's not rocket science. Truth is nobody at 145 stands a chance against connor.

why shouldn't connor own some equity in the ufc? Conan and fukin mark whalberg both do.

NonPPL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NonPPL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NonPPL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NonPPL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NonPPL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NonPPL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NonPPL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NonPPL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NonPPL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NonPPL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NonPPL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by atlas24 View Post
    how is he clogging up the division? Just have the winner of pettis and holloway fight aldo, it's not rocket science. Truth is nobody at 145 stands a chance against connor.

why shouldn't connor own some equity in the ufc? Conan and fukin mark whalberg both do.
    You don't get equity for a present. They bout their way in to get a return on their investment. What the hell is he expecting? Why are there so many indiots on here who don't understand basic fundamentals of busniness?

chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

He is a natural 145er, are you retarded...?

https://www.google.com/amp/www.mmafi...t-is-nasty-one
    Last edited by chalup; 11-27-2016 at 05:39 AM.

Originally Posted by chalup View Post
    He is a natural 145er, are you retarded...?

https://www.google.com/amp/www.mmafi...t-is-nasty-one
    That's exactly what I said you illiterate fuçk

McNugget is a 145er.

kathebrahl is just really nice. (+1000) kathebrahl is just really nice. (+1000) kathebrahl is just really nice. (+1000) kathebrahl is just really nice. (+1000) kathebrahl is just really nice. (+1000) kathebrahl is just really nice. (+1000) kathebrahl is just really nice. (+1000) kathebrahl is just really nice. (+1000) kathebrahl is just really nice. (+1000) kathebrahl is just really nice. (+1000) kathebrahl is just really nice. (+1000)
    he should have been stripped before the second diaz fight and it was an absolute mockery that he got to keep his belt for the alvarez fight. I don't know what's up with creating an interim title. They could just promote the winner of that fight to champion if aldo goes through with retiring, no need for a belt. edit: promote holloway to champ if he wins. otherwhise probably have pettis fight frankie for the title

That's exactly what I said you illiterate fuçk
    Did you read the link I posted you retard? He isn't anywhere close to being a natural 145er. No wonder you are red.

BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think the Featherweight division is totally made illegitimate. If Aldo wins the title back, he will be known as second best and he will never be able to shrug off the Conor loss. People will see him more as a stand in champion than anything else. The same applies to Max Holloway who lost to Conor. Conor will be known as the true champ in exile.

Registered Pureblood scooterbrah's Avatar
    scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i don't like any of this but the UFC made this bed of chit and now they have to lay in it.

i'm ready for some tournaments or something. belts have almost no value at this point so time for something new and exciting
    MinisterOfLust: scooterbrah and Mcfreoko are the two worst posters here.

Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Aldo, Max & Conor all look bad from this decision.

Why tf is Anthony Pettis getting a shot? He's coming off a losing slide.

Our new FW champion:

Show me one gif of Nate Diaz almost finishing Conor at 202.

Originally Posted by Von Brawn View Post
    Aldo, Max & Conor all look bad from this decision.

Why tf is Anthony Pettis getting a shot? He's coming off a losing slide.

Our new FW champion:

Show me one gif of Nate Diaz almost finishing Conor at 202.
    End of the 3rd. End of the 5th.
    saved by the bell twice