Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    RhinoBody is a name known to all. (+5000) RhinoBody is a name known to all. (+5000) RhinoBody is a name known to all. (+5000) RhinoBody is a name known to all. (+5000) RhinoBody is a name known to all. (+5000) RhinoBody is a name known to all. (+5000) RhinoBody is a name known to all. (+5000) RhinoBody is a name known to all. (+5000) RhinoBody is a name known to all. (+5000) RhinoBody is a name known to all. (+5000) RhinoBody is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by blckndyllw View Post
    Accuracy? You don't know the actual number, and when talking about a massacre the difference between the given estimate and actual number is probably negligible. Nobody will stop thinking the holocaust is less horrible if it were less or even more than 6 million
    There does seem to be a mentality that it's either 6 million or nothing. It's weird. I've noticed it, too.
    I don't neg.

Mifojei will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mifojei will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mifojei will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mifojei will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mifojei will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mifojei will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mifojei will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mifojei will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mifojei will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mifojei will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mifojei will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    As far as the number 6 million, this might be a possible explanation:

The number had a sort of special value to even the most prominent leaders. Here Zionist leader Chaim Weizmann:

A-man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A-man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A-man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A-man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A-man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A-man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A-man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A-man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A-man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A-man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A-man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by skinnytobulk View Post
    This is why.

How an Albanian can deny the severity of a genocide is shocking.

How old are you? Where were you in the mid to late 90's?

Honestly, I think you are probably a millennial who reads too much conspiracy theory and has never met a Jew in his life.

skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by A-man View Post
    How an Albanian can deny the severity of a genocide is shocking.

How old are you? Where were you in the mid to late 90's?

Honestly, I think you are probably a millennial who reads too much conspiracy theory and has never met a Jew in his life.
    I went to a Catholic School in highschool and hanged out with some the odd Jew that happened to enroll in a Catholic school in the same city as yourself. Sure him being the average Jew making a decent living;was a pretty nice and chill guy and family, but its no conspiracy that the same media and group promoting anti christian values, open borders etc happens to be Jews. You reckon they promote the same stuff in Israel?

And don't bring up genocide, your bolshevik brothers were responsible for over 10s of millions-65m Russians being genocided.

Why are white majority Christian nations being flooded with immigrants that have lower IQ's and end up breeding like rabbits?

Why can't Christians have their own nation just like Israel is the Jewish state?

The same people promoting open borders for Christian majority nations just happen to be the opposite when it comes to their homeland Israel?

In his book Praktischer Idealismus (Practical Idealism), he predicts Jewish supremacy after the fall of European leadership and the subsequent dissolution of all other national ethnicities:[45]

The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals. ...

Instead of destroying European Jewry, Europe, against its own will, refined and educated this people into a future leader-nation through this artificial selection process. No wonder that this people, that escaped Ghetto-Prison, developed into a spiritual nobility of Europe. Therefore a gracious Providence provided Europe with a new race of nobility by the Grace of Spirit. This happened at the moment when Europe's feudal aristocracy became dilapidated, and thanks to Jewish emancipation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richar...enhove-Kalergi

Just a conspiracy...there's only one reason why your people want all these white christian nations flooded with migrants is cause down the line they'll never be able to compete with Jews once they mix. White European Christians have been the only ones to be able to compete with Jews.
    Last edited by skinnytobulk; 11-26-2016 at 11:18 PM.
    Atheist Conservative Crew

notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lemme get my tinfoil hat before I enter the thread.
    Evidence.

Californians have a right to bear arms in public!

Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by KingSWRV View Post

There is literally no evidence of that claim.
    Other than documentation, eyewitness testimony, and a multitude of other evidence...but sure if we ignore everything the s no evidence.

The Jewish population rose during that time.
    Evidence? And if you point to the almanac claim...there were no census records taken in the years following the war. So the population shop wasn't realized in the almanac till a number of years after. If you have another source though please present it. Because as it stands the Jewish population is still below preWWII levels so I'm not sure where the population rose...

Nothing else you posted was really a claim of anything

Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BenchWellington View Post
    Not saying you are wrong brah...but...How can you "assure" us that infact happened? Because of the words of a few elderly citizens who likely(rightfully) harbor a DEEP and checkered resentment towards Germany(Nazis)?
    I can't convince everyone, but I take their stories over a YouTube video. One of the people I interviewed (not a Jew) worked in the camps making attire for the Nazi soldiers, however he also made items (stuff for their wives and souvenirs) out of dead Jews. Sure, maybe it's all made up and they are good actors... but I'm personally taking their stories over these videos.
    YOU ARE NOT A SLAVE

LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Audioslave View Post
    I can't convince everyone, but I take their stories over a YouTube video. One of the people I interviewed (not a Jew) worked in the camps making attire for the Nazi soldiers, however he also made items (stuff for their wives and souvenirs) out of dead Jews. Sure, maybe it's all made up and they are good actors... but I'm personally taking their stories over these videos.
    Last night an alien probed me.

I am not lying. You can even buy the book I am writing about it.
    *All my posts are 100% fiction*

Registered User second2noneBrah's Avatar
    second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    People still believe in the holocaust? Lmao

Angerfister is not very well liked. (-100) Angerfister is not very well liked. (-100) Angerfister is not very well liked. (-100) Angerfister is not very well liked. (-100) Angerfister is not very well liked. (-100) Angerfister is not very well liked. (-100) Angerfister is not very well liked. (-100) Angerfister is not very well liked. (-100) Angerfister is not very well liked. (-100) Angerfister is not very well liked. (-100) Angerfister is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by BalticWarrior View Post
    This video is not available in your country.

I love the freedom in Germany.
    http://thegreateststorynevertold.tv/...r-deutschland/

BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think the Holocaust was a legit slaughter of Jews and many other people like Polish, Czech, Russians, Roma, etc... but that event has been hijacked to give root to the parasite state of Israel which never gives up having it's brethren infiltrate foreign governments to lobby for them. That is what is the biggest tragedy.

Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Something I never understand about holocaust deniers who claim that the death toll was in the low hundred thousands is the following: Where did all these people go then?

Where they secretly shipped to Israel? Did they obtain new identities and simply lived on in the countries they were already in? How did they manage to hide these 6 million people or shipped them off without anyone ever slipping up? Abducted by aliens? Once a holocaust denier comes with a viable answer to that question I'm going to have to stick with the official story.
    Het bier zal weer vloeien
    In ons Gelderland
    Op winst in de strijd
    Op vlees en jolijt
    Kom laat ons nu drinken
    Op ons Gelderland

Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Sakeoe View Post
    Something I never understand about holocaust deniers who claim that the death toll was in the low hundred thousands is the following: Where did all these people go then?

Where they secretly shipped to Israel? Did they obtain new identities and simply lived on in the countries they were already in? How did they manage to hide these 6 million people or shipped them off without anyone ever slipping up? Abducted by aliens? Once a holocaust denier comes with a viable answer to that question I'm going to have to stick with the official story.
    please respond holocaust deniers ITT?

To give an example. My country had 140k jews prior to the invasion. We know this because of the extensive citizen documentation we used to have (and to some extent still have). Of these 140.000, 102.000 were send to concentration camps and have been killed and an additional 8.000 went missing and are presumed death.

If we take the death toll in the videos, then Jews in my country would account for nearly 50% of the deaths of the total holocaust? And if they didn't die, where did they go then? Where did these 102k people go I ask you? Or are you saying that prior to the invasion of my country, at some point, the population registries where falsified by a zionist elite and there weren't 140k Jews prior to the world war? How did this elite then manage to falsify all these different registries, most on local government level without anyone noticing? And what then about all those people arrested in the Razias? Where they all actors?

Please respond
    In ons Gelderland
    Op winst in de strijd
    Op vlees en jolijt
    Kom laat ons nu drinken
    Op ons Gelderland

Mifojei will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mifojei will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mifojei will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mifojei will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mifojei will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mifojei will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mifojei will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mifojei will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mifojei will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mifojei will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mifojei will become famous soon enough. (+50)

They went on to rule Eastern Europe

Poland:

Hungary:

Romania:

Czechoslovakia:

Mosa Pijade was the right-hand man of Tito. Lazar Kaganovich of Stalin etc. An impressive feat considering the fact that they weren't supposed to exist in these areas any longer:

Read the rest of above article penned by this respected journalist (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasily_Grossman) and you will understand why people question this.

Originally Posted by 300BLK View Post
    Only thing I drastically questioned about the holocaust is the 6 million thing. Just never saw how it was possible for them to rack up and mass murder 6 million people in just 3-5 years while fighting wars on more than two fronts.

Millions die otherwise because they are being slaughtered by explosives from artillery and dropped bombs that can wipe out towns and cities, but yet the other 6 million is slaughtered by mere ammunition and gas chambers.

Not a holocaust or war atrocities denier by any means, but the number "6 million" always seemed fishy to me in the back of my head.
    This is also a great one lol. Brb Hutu's manage to genocide 1 million Tutsi's in 100 days using only machetes, but 6 million in 3-4 years would have been impossible for the nazis.

Ib4 Rwandan genocide deniers.
    In ons Gelderland
    Op winst in de strijd
    Op vlees en jolijt
    Kom laat ons nu drinken
    Op ons Gelderland

Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This is also a great one lol. Brb Hutu's manage to genocide 1 million Tutsi's in 100 days using only machetes, but 6 million in 3-4 years would have been impossible for the nazis.

Ib4 Rwandan genocide deniers.
    Sadly there is a denial movement for the Rwandan genocide. It is also illegal to deny it in Rwanda. Which I guess following the logic of some on here means it didn't happen.

skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Nothing to see here.
    Atheist Conservative Crew

Homo Renassaincicus NetherRealm's Avatar
    NetherRealm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NetherRealm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NetherRealm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NetherRealm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NetherRealm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NetherRealm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NetherRealm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NetherRealm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NetherRealm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NetherRealm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NetherRealm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I believe the Holocaust happened, I also believe it was/is highly, highly exaggerated, and the best thing to ever happen to Jews creating their current power/place in society.
    Everybody gets one.

A-man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A-man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A-man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A-man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A-man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A-man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A-man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A-man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A-man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A-man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A-man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by NetherRealm View Post
    I believe the Holocaust happened, I also believe it was/is highly, highly exaggerated, and the best thing to ever happen to Jews creating their current power/place in society.
    Best thing to happen to Jews?

Disgusting comment.

The reason you think like that is because "you" don't like Jews. That's all.

Because Jews have been successful since World War 2 doesn't mean it was all some hoax. Pathetic people in this thread (serious).

They don't care about facts. You can see that all of it arises from "the Jews use the holocaust as a way to manipulate", and "Jews are untrustworthy and manipulative".

There is an Albanian in this thread lecturing us on genocide as an example. Beyond pathetic and goes to show you the delusion.