Tired of being human RedFiredSoul's Avatar
    RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

How to get really big

I wanted to ask or some people can post their way of becoming really muscled this is my way:

Workout 3 to 5 times a week
    do different bodyparts
    like example:

Mon: Biceps, shoulders
    Tuesday: off
    Wed: Triceps, Chest
    Thursday: off
    Friday: Legs, Abs
    Saturday,Back
    Sunday: Off

thats exactly my routine also eat a lots
    of meat like chicken and fruits and vegetables
    and take vitamines and protein shakes and Amino Shakes
    Workout HARD and serieusly dont go to the Gym with a friend because he will distract and talk to you and so you will waste time and wont be able to workout atleast not intense and focused
    doing your workouts intense is inportant dont go be a baby that when you feel a little pain in ur arms stop doing the exercise stop when u cant even lift it anymore when ur arms wont go up anymore thats when you stop not sooner!!!!!! take 3 minutes break between exercises but only if u did it intense you must go on with all the exersises mostly like a hour but i know some people can do longer then do it!do it until you cant lift anymore because ur arms are so tired but remember do only 1 or 2 bodyparts on a day not more because when ur tired the last muscle group you will train will not get muscled because you can hardly lift anything anymore because ur tired.
    Get your shuteye!
    yep get enough rest remember your muscles dont grow in the gym but when you rest! you should sleep atleast 8 hours a day and dont flex youre muscles all day long when you just had a hard workout the day before they need to rest trust me!
    eat healthy and 5 to 7 times a day to get serieus muscle mass
    and to some people out there dont eat things liek Potato Chips and Candy that will only break ur muscle off!
    in fact try not to eat anything with too much sugar in it
    dont eat anything before you go to bed dont even drink a protein shake before you go to bed because ur Testerone Level goes way down if you do that the last meal you should have on the day is 2 hours before you to bed dont do it after that its youre own choice but having a high testerone level has benefits on recovery and muscles Allow youreself to have a cheatmeal one time per week and 1 time only! with a cheatmeal i meen like a hamburger or french fries or Hotdog or whatever
    Try to stick to a certian Program for 8 weeks like for bicep day you do the preacher curl but after 8 weeks change it to a other bicep exersise and do that for all bodyparts change the exersise after 8 weeks trust you will get more results and more strength changing ur exersises will make youre muscle get used to a other position and get strength in that position and muscle i know it sounds crazy but its true the position you train in that position you will get youre strength for example somebody that always does his bicep training standing up is weaker in doing a bicep exersise when hes sitting but a person that always does his bicep training sitting is weaker in a exersise with bicep when hes standing up so try to do a lot of different biceps exersises every 8 to 11 weeks also every 10 weeks take a week off! yep! dont do anything let your body recover and then start youre new routine
    dont worry youre muscles wont break off that will only happen after a month of not doing weightlifting having one week off every 10 weeks will make you stronger than ever! Also try not to overdo Cardio it will make you to skinny and you will get less muscled! also try not to sit on youre ass all day long that also makes you less muscled if you really dont have anything to do go for a walk. i think thats kinda it stick to this and you will get really big it also kinda depends on Genetics but i sticked this for 2 years and i have Good genetics my uncles are really muscled but then again I.M HUGE mabye i might put some pictures of me one this board someday but i will have to let somebody make pictures of me and get them developed and scan them etc so dont count on it too much but i swear that this will work just great and i would like to hear training schedules or their way to get big from differen,t people in case you wanna know i,m 16 years old

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    get your diet sorted and find a good routine look here...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hreadid=143006

jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000)
    bump

rt11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I disagree with going alone i go with a friend who spots and helps me push out those last couple of reps when im pushing myself if it wasnt for him i don't think i would of made as much progress as i havehelps me to stay motivated too
    RT11 AKA The Abuser
    [6'3¾", 220 Pounds]
    [Cutting From the 1/3/2004]
    [Will be: 6-8% BF, Estimating 190-195
    Supps[None at Present, No $$$ :(]
    I Will get stronger, bigger, faster, and i will look great.. this is not a goal this is what is happening.. Can't be stopped.

I sold my sony playstation, dog and sound system to buy supps/equipment/membership.. thats commitment.

stake_n_taters is not very helpful. (-500) stake_n_taters is not very helpful. (-500) stake_n_taters is not very helpful. (-500) stake_n_taters is not very helpful. (-500) stake_n_taters is not very helpful. (-500) stake_n_taters is not very helpful. (-500) stake_n_taters is not very helpful. (-500) stake_n_taters is not very helpful. (-500) stake_n_taters is not very helpful. (-500) stake_n_taters is not very helpful. (-500) stake_n_taters is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by scott_donald View Post
    get your diet sorted and find a good routine look here...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hreadid=143006
    I was just about to say the same thing

wierd huh?

stake_n_taters is not very helpful. (-500) stake_n_taters is not very helpful. (-500) stake_n_taters is not very helpful. (-500) stake_n_taters is not very helpful. (-500) stake_n_taters is not very helpful. (-500) stake_n_taters is not very helpful. (-500) stake_n_taters is not very helpful. (-500) stake_n_taters is not very helpful. (-500) stake_n_taters is not very helpful. (-500) stake_n_taters is not very helpful. (-500) stake_n_taters is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by rt11 View Post
    I disagree with going alone i go with a friend who spots and helps me push out those last couple of reps when im pushing myself if it wasnt for him i don't think i would of made as much progress as i havehelps me to stay motivated too
    I would have to disagree, kind sir. If you go by yourself you can focus on yourself and achieve a state of complete physical and mental synchronization thus increasing your lifts my 13.72%

Originally Posted by jhov View Post
    bump
    uncalled for

MiscDEBATER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MiscDEBATER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MiscDEBATER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MiscDEBATER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MiscDEBATER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MiscDEBATER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MiscDEBATER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MiscDEBATER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MiscDEBATER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MiscDEBATER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MiscDEBATER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by RedFiredSoul View Post
    I wanted to ask or some people can post their way of becoming really muscled this is my way:

Workout 3 to 5 times a week
    do different bodyparts
    like example:

Mon: Biceps, shoulders
    Tuesday: off
    Wed: Triceps, Chest
    Thursday: off
    Friday: Legs, Abs
    Saturday,Back
    Sunday: Off

thats exactly my routine also eat a lots
    of meat like chicken and fruits and vegetables
    and take vitamines and protein shakes and Amino Shakes
    Workout HARD and serieusly dont go to the Gym with a friend because he will distract and talk to you and so you will waste time and wont be able to workout atleast not intense and focused
    doing your workouts intense is inportant dont go be a baby that when you feel a little pain in ur arms stop doing the exercise stop when u cant even lift it anymore when ur arms wont go up anymore thats when you stop not sooner!!!!!! take 3 minutes break between exercises but only if u did it intense you must go on with all the exersises mostly like a hour but i know some people can do longer then do it!do it until you cant lift anymore because ur arms are so tired but remember do only 1 or 2 bodyparts on a day not more because when ur tired the last muscle group you will train will not get muscled because you can hardly lift anything anymore because ur tired.
    Get your shuteye!
    yep get enough rest remember your muscles dont grow in the gym but when you rest! you should sleep atleast 8 hours a day and dont flex youre muscles all day long when you just had a hard workout the day before they need to rest trust me!
    eat healthy and 5 to 7 times a day to get serieus muscle mass
    and to some people out there dont eat things liek Potato Chips and Candy that will only break ur muscle off!
    in fact try not to eat anything with too much sugar in it
    dont eat anything before you go to bed dont even drink a protein shake before you go to bed because ur Testerone Level goes way down if you do that the last meal you should have on the day is 2 hours before you to bed dont do it after that its youre own choice but having a high testerone level has benefits on recovery and muscles Allow youreself to have a cheatmeal one time per week and 1 time only! with a cheatmeal i meen like a hamburger or french fries or Hotdog or whatever
    Try to stick to a certian Program for 8 weeks like for bicep day you do the preacher curl but after 8 weeks change it to a other bicep exersise and do that for all bodyparts change the exersise after 8 weeks trust you will get more results and more strength changing ur exersises will make youre muscle get used to a other position and get strength in that position and muscle i know it sounds crazy but its true the position you train in that position you will get youre strength for example somebody that always does his bicep training standing up is weaker in doing a bicep exersise when hes sitting but a person that always does his bicep training sitting is weaker in a exersise with bicep when hes standing up so try to do a lot of different biceps exersises every 8 to 11 weeks also every 10 weeks take a week off! yep! dont do anything let your body recover and then start youre new routine
    dont worry youre muscles wont break off that will only happen after a month of not doing weightlifting having one week off every 10 weeks will make you stronger than ever! Also try not to overdo Cardio it will make you to skinny and you will get less muscled! also try not to sit on youre ass all day long that also makes you less muscled if you really dont have anything to do go for a walk. i think thats kinda it stick to this and you will get really big it also kinda depends on Genetics but i sticked this for 2 years and i have Good genetics my uncles are really muscled but then again I.M HUGE mabye i might put some pictures of me one this board someday but i will have to let somebody make pictures of me and get them developed and scan them etc so dont count on it too much but i swear that this will work just great and i would like to hear training schedules or their way to get big from differen,t people in case you wanna know i,m 16 years old
    FOOD, TRAINING, ROIDS = BIG.........

bonjorno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bonjorno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bonjorno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bonjorno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bonjorno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bonjorno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bonjorno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bonjorno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bonjorno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bonjorno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bonjorno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i basaically never use a spot and i rep 275 its not that bad dropping 135 on your, even 225 isnt that bad, just dont do it

lol fail you guys

this thread is from 2003