Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    BigBlueCouch is not very helpful. (-500) BigBlueCouch is not very helpful. (-500) BigBlueCouch is not very helpful. (-500) BigBlueCouch is not very helpful. (-500) BigBlueCouch is not very helpful. (-500) BigBlueCouch is not very helpful. (-500) BigBlueCouch is not very helpful. (-500) BigBlueCouch is not very helpful. (-500) BigBlueCouch is not very helpful. (-500) BigBlueCouch is not very helpful. (-500) BigBlueCouch is not very helpful. (-500)
    No CEO 10k/day? Lol /self *******

Not actually fat or a kid Fatkidwholifts's Avatar
    Fatkidwholifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fatkidwholifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fatkidwholifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fatkidwholifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fatkidwholifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fatkidwholifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fatkidwholifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fatkidwholifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fatkidwholifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fatkidwholifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fatkidwholifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BloodnThunder View Post

you guys must think im the most dedicated troll ever lmfao
    You are known to the whole of misc as "the used car salesman troll"

According to your own sig you've been here since 2007.

That's 9 years of trolling.

Yes, we think our are the most dedicated troll ever.
    Once upon a time:

Currently Washed up.

jsluss17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jsluss17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jsluss17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jsluss17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jsluss17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jsluss17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jsluss17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jsluss17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jsluss17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jsluss17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jsluss17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Tried car sales for a few months and absolutely hated it

brb dealership only brings in poverty people with 450 credit scores who have to finance at 25%
    brb sales get undone because people can't afford it
    brb 60+ hour weeks working 7 days on two days off if you're lucky
    brb going in on days off because some ******* customer decided they're coming in on your day off
    brb being forced to make 80+ phone calls per day and basically be a telemarketer (this could just be my dealership)

I worked at pretty ****ty dealership but a lot of those happen everywhere. Can make good money though
    ~misc dip crew~
    ~always have a lip in crew~
    certified manlet

BloodnThunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BloodnThunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BloodnThunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BloodnThunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BloodnThunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BloodnThunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BloodnThunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BloodnThunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by 1hardgainer View Post
    Seems like the classified ads have tons of ads for car sales positions. Is the turnover that high? What % of salespeople make it in the business? What is the quota?
    turnover rate depends on dealership. Our place is okay...other places are horrible

I would say around 20 to 30% of people make it...lots and lots try and fail miserably. It's a tough gig, customers put lots and lots of bull**** out before they wanna buy. If you don't do a great job, they give you the runaround. Many sales guys can't get used to the unpredictable nature of the job. I'm very consistent - I sell 4 to 8 cars every week but even I occasionally have a check thats only 800 bucks for a week (other weeks its 4,000) so I can't imagine how bad the inconsistency is for newbies

BloodnThunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BloodnThunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BloodnThunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BloodnThunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BloodnThunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BloodnThunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BloodnThunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BloodnThunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jsluss17 View Post
    Tried car sales for a few months and absolutely hated it

brb dealership only brings in poverty people with 450 credit scores who have to finance at 25%
    brb sales get undone because people can't afford it
    brb 60+ hour weeks working 7 days on two days off if you're lucky
    brb going in on days off because some ******* customer decided they're coming in on your day off
    brb being forced to make 80+ phone calls per day and basically be a telemarketer (this could just be my dealership)

I worked at pretty ****ty dealership but a lot of those happen everywhere. Can make good money though

you worked at a horrible dealership...mine is not like that

Originally Posted by Fatkidwholifts View Post
    You are known to the whole of misc as "the used car salesman troll"

According to your own sig you've been here since 2007.

That's 9 years of trolling.

Yes, we think our are the most dedicated troll ever.

I have only been selling cars since 2012

theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm looking to buy a brand new car....walk me through the entire process I should take step by step. I've never walked onto a dealership before. Is December a good time to buy?

Originally Posted by theRealGriNC View Post
    I'm looking to buy a brand new car....walk me through the entire process I should take step by step. I've never walked onto a dealership before. Is December a good time to buy?
    the best programs/discounts/incentives on cars is right around time new model year is out - they put big discounts to try to move inventory

either make sure you have good credit or get a cosigner who does

when you figure out what car you want, shop price at multiple dealerships to make sure you don't get ripped off

the[K]id has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the[K]id has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the[K]id has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the[K]id has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the[K]id has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the[K]id has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the[K]id has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the[K]id has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the[K]id has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the[K]id has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the[K]id has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BloodnThunder View Post
    I have only been selling cars since 2012

Never answered the question, how many accounts you made? 80? 100?