Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    DmmBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DmmBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DmmBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DmmBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DmmBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DmmBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DmmBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DmmBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DmmBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DmmBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DmmBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)

For those of you who front about your BMWs and 6 figure incomes

Read "The Millionaire Next Door"

It examines the statistical reality of how millionaires in America live. The vast majority of them live very frugal, non consumer lifestyles. They drive entry level used cars, live in lower middle class neighborhoods, and don't buy expensive watches.

The people who drive nice cars, live in nice houses, and live lavishly are mostly people who live beyond their means. This doesn't make them happy, it's just compensation for perceived social inferiority. Nothing is more beta than that. These people will never retire or be able to offer financial security for their family misc. Don't be like that. Live frugally and save/invest the majority of your income

jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DmmBrah View Post
    Read "The Millionaire Next Door"

It examines the statistical reality of how millionaires in America live. The vast majority of them live very frugal, non consumer lifestyles. They drive entry level used cars, live in lower middle class neighborhoods, and don't buy expensive watches.

The people who drive nice cars, live in nice houses, and live lavishly are mostly people who live beyond their means. This doesn't make them happy, it's just compensation for perceived social inferiority. Nothing is more beta than that. These people will never retire or be able to offer financial security for their family misc. Don't be like that. Live frugally and save/invest the majority of your income
    I drive an FRS op
    Living a happy life

CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You're a broke college student that voted for Bernie, arent you?

DmmBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DmmBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DmmBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DmmBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DmmBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DmmBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DmmBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DmmBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DmmBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DmmBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DmmBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm a college student working 30 hours a week because I didn't take out loans who voted for Trump and concealed carries a G19

LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lol at working a 6 figure job to live frugally. Might as well make 30k a year if youre going to live like you make that. Most people who have these nice cars and **** are motivated by it and i dont see anything wrong with that. Better that theyre motivated to work hard to grt good things than to collect welfare and sit on their ass

fadetoblack1 is a name known to all. (+5000) fadetoblack1 is a name known to all. (+5000) fadetoblack1 is a name known to all. (+5000) fadetoblack1 is a name known to all. (+5000) fadetoblack1 is a name known to all. (+5000) fadetoblack1 is a name known to all. (+5000) fadetoblack1 is a name known to all. (+5000) fadetoblack1 is a name known to all. (+5000) fadetoblack1 is a name known to all. (+5000) fadetoblack1 is a name known to all. (+5000) fadetoblack1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This book changed my life and am now close to being free from the 9-5 grind (own 12 rental houses)

I drive a 6 year old Honda, use coupons when I go out to dinner, shop at old navy for clothes.

Meanwhile most of my friends are slaves to debt.

Your consumer minset will stop you from ever getting rich. You have a middle class mindset, and it's going to keep you in the middle class. The business owners who own the companies selling you those nice cars and houses, they're the hustlers

RJBRAH is a name known to all. (+5000) RJBRAH is a name known to all. (+5000) RJBRAH is a name known to all. (+5000) RJBRAH is a name known to all. (+5000) RJBRAH is a name known to all. (+5000) RJBRAH is a name known to all. (+5000) RJBRAH is a name known to all. (+5000) RJBRAH is a name known to all. (+5000) RJBRAH is a name known to all. (+5000) RJBRAH is a name known to all. (+5000) RJBRAH is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP, has a point. You don't accumulate wealth by spending money on unneccessary luxury items

Originally Posted by fadetoblack1 View Post
    This book changed my life and am now close to being free from the 9-5 grind (own 12 rental houses)

I drive a 6 year old Honda, use coupons when I go out to dinner, shop at old navy for clothes.

Meanwhile most of my friends are slaves to debt.
    Cheers man. It feels great to be doing well financially

A scoundrel without valor Med-Tec's Avatar
    Med-Tec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Med-Tec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Med-Tec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Med-Tec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Med-Tec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Med-Tec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Med-Tec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Med-Tec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Med-Tec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Med-Tec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Med-Tec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wealthy posters will borrow the book from their local library, posers will buy the hardcover, pay extra for next day shipping, and use the book as a paperweight instead of reading it.

FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LukeTAn View Post
    Lol at working a 6 figure job to live frugally. Might as well make 30k a year if youre going to live like you make that. Most people who have these nice cars and **** are motivated by it and i dont see anything wrong with that. Better that theyre motivated to work hard to grt good things than to collect welfare and sit on their ass
    Living below your means removes sooooo much stress from your life though. I feel bad for people that have to worry about every little expense that pops up because they can barely afford their mortgage and car payments. Being able to walk away from your job at any moment without getting all "your" chit repossessed gives you freedom that they'll never know.

ThatGuy950 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThatGuy950 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThatGuy950 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThatGuy950 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThatGuy950 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThatGuy950 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThatGuy950 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThatGuy950 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThatGuy950 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThatGuy950 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThatGuy950 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Op is right, just lol at retards who finance an 8 year old s-class and shop at LV to look flashy to a bunch of *******s who don't give a true shiit about them, or to pose on FB.

Financial freedom is GOAT. Brb being able to just go on a spontaneous vacation because you aren't riddled with debt and can't take a second off. I'll take that and retiring young AF in my 12 year old Camry over frauding like a true 30k a year 2002 3-series miscer

Originally Posted by FriendOfFrank View Post
    Living below your means removes sooooo much stress from your life though. I feel bad for people that have to worry about every little expense that pops up because they can barely afford their mortgage and car payments. Being able to walk away from your job at any moment without getting all "your" chit repossessed gives you freedom that they'll never know.
    Too true. I work in collections part time to pay for college. There's nothing more sad than talking to an emotional 50 year old man who may have his car or house repossessed because he has consistently made poor financial decisions and lived beyond his means. At that age you shouldn't have a monetary concern in the world

MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000) MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000) MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000) MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000) MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000) MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000) MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000) MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000) MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000) MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000) MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ThatGuy950 View Post
    Op is right, just lol at retards who finance an 8 year old s-class and shop at LV to look flashy to a bunch of *******s who don't give a true shiit about them, or to pose on FB.

Financial freedom is GOAT. Brb being able to just go on a spontaneous vacation because you aren't riddled with debt and can't take a second off. I'll take that and retiring young AF in my 12 year old Camry over frauding like a true 30k a year 2002 3-series miscer
    I'm considerably well off but I also love my job. And a wife and 2 kids means 'spontaneous vacations' are out of the question.

But planned vacations aren't; and we do them well

Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    People can live how they want... you're another broke 21 year old kid who thinks he has the world figured out

If a billionaire drove a prius, does that mean that everyone should buy priuses? thats your thinking
    Praise Lord Trump!
    Vegetarian
    Corvette Expert
    Relationship Alpha Expert
    No Glow No Go

Originally Posted by ThatGuy950 View Post

Also true. Showing off is dumb, because the people you're showing off to don't care about you. The only people who care about you are your family, your girl, your dog, and a few close friends. **** everyone else, take care of yourself. Funny enough, once you stop worrying about everyone else and following the herd, they'll start admiring you

Originally Posted by Succeeded View Post
    People can live how they want... you're another broke 21 year old kid who thinks he has the world figured out

If a billionaire drove a prius, does that mean that everyone should buy priuses? thats your thinking
    I'm not broke at all, I don't have any financial worries. My girlfriend and I bring home two incomes and we have quite a bit saved already. Did I hit close to home with you?

Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm not broke at all, I don't have any financial worries. My girlfriend and I bring home two incomes and we have quite a bit saved already. Did I hit close to home with you?
    Not at all young man. You just have a weird view on life and think everyone living like average people is the best way of living, just because some rich people choose not to show their wealth.... thats great for them but that's not the right way, there is no right way. We have free will

You're just a stupid kid who think's they're a know it all with the answers to life..... I remember being your age thinking I was a copy of Aristotle too
    Praise Lord Trump!
    Vegetarian
    Corvette Expert
    No Glow No Go

benyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jwlee7ucla View Post
    I drive an FRS op
    my *****, i drive the same

Not at all young man. You just have a weird perception of life and think everyone living like average joes is the ideal way of living, just because some rich people choose not to show their wealth.... thats great for them but that's not the right way, there is no right way. We have free will

You're just a stupid kid who think's they're a know it all with the answers to life, I remember being your age thinking I was a copy of Aristotle too.
    If your only argument is my age, you have no argument. I'm not telling you how to live, I'm telling you how to live if you want to retire comfortably. Your negative usage of the phrase "average joes", and your extreme emotional reaction to this thread, suggests that your values are very consumer based. That's fine and all, you do have free will, but that's not the path to financial freedom or happiness. Financial freedom is obtained through budgeting, saving, and investing. Happiness is obtained through relationships with other humans, a sense of purpose and achievement, and being a good person. I refuse to feel bad because you're threatened that your values are being questioned by someone younger than you. Grow up

jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by benyu View Post
    my *****, i drive the same
    The moral of this thread to me is... do what you want. I can buy all sorts of toys, but i got no need to show off. these cookie cutter threads about wealth is nothing more than confirmation bias foilowed by a circle jerk. I dont live lavishly, but i am spending money constantly towards experiences, and i'm still retiring early. If I had to leave everything behind.. i could probably fit my life's belongings with a few round trips in my tiny ass car.

stop generalizing saving money with retiring comfortably.
    Living a happy life

If your only argument is my age, you have no argument. I'm not telling you how to live, I'm telling you how to live if you want to retire comfortably. Your negative usage of the phrase "average joes", and your extreme emotional reaction to this thread, suggests that your values are very consumer based. That's fine and all, you do have free will, but that's not the path to financial freedom or happiness. Financial freedom is obtained through budgeting, saving, and investing. Happiness is obtained through relationships with other humans, a sense of purpose and achievement, and being a good person. I refuse to feel bad because you're insecure that you've got it all so mixed up at your age
    how about..... actually retire first and then you can talk ... oh great all knowing one

Cope
    Praise Lord Trump!
    Vegetarian
    Corvette Expert
    No Glow No Go

I hope things work out for you man

I hope things work out for you man
    you too.. Its hard for people your age to think they're wrong sometimes... its life
    Praise Lord Trump!
    Vegetarian
    Corvette Expert
    No Glow No Go

MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm a college student

Call me when you get to the real world.
    535 deadlift.
    *If you can't lift it without straps you can't lift it crew
    *Morrowind is the best game of all time crew
    *Double everything Chipotle Crew
    *Style crew
    *Sig line can't be a novel crew

Originally Posted by MrAWatts View Post
    lmfao didn't see that one
    Praise Lord Trump!
    Vegetarian
    Corvette Expert
    No Glow No Go

_zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Anyone who is a millionaire and lives frugally is fukin idiot and socially inept. Driving an Alero and wearing ratty t-shirts isn't gonna help you or anyone else in life. It just shows you're fukin cheap and don't understand how the world works. INB4 rustled jim jams.

If you aren't gonna do something useful with your fukin money, then maybe you should open up a scholarship or send family members to college. If you have millions of dollars that you aren't using you're probably boring, lack creativity, and probably miserable. JK I don't care what you do with your money.

Living frugally to just hope you are a millionaire one day or simply to have stacks of cash is dumb. What's the point in living life if you don't splurge once in a while, take a vacation to Fiji, fly to Vegas on a Tuesday night and come back Wednesday morning. I know too many people with too much money that don't do anything useful with it. They never help anyone, volunteer or even get involved with the community. It's sad and pathetic. JK I don't care.

Here's a tip misc. Acquire a nest egg worth 1-2 years salary and spend the rest. Not srs.
    ★★★ A State of Trance Crew ★★★
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞

oysterparts will become famous soon enough. (+50) oysterparts will become famous soon enough. (+50) oysterparts will become famous soon enough. (+50) oysterparts will become famous soon enough. (+50) oysterparts will become famous soon enough. (+50) oysterparts will become famous soon enough. (+50) oysterparts will become famous soon enough. (+50) oysterparts will become famous soon enough. (+50) oysterparts will become famous soon enough. (+50) oysterparts will become famous soon enough. (+50) oysterparts will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you too.. Its hard for people your age to think they're wrong sometimes... its life
    Not everyone has the humbling experience of having years of frauding and wking being exposed by miscers at such an old age.

Originally Posted by MrAWatts View Post
    What's your number? Give you a call now

I work and support myself too, nothing of mine has been handed to me

Registered User TheFuarkingBoss's Avatar
    TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You can still have nice things and not be someone who is in debt for them.

I know someone who owns nothing apart from clothes and trainners who spends all money on going out in srs debt.

I also know someone who has 2 ferraris 2 motorbikes paid off mortgage with more in the bank who's is just careful with what they buy.

Its all about your daily / weekly spending habits, people that can't go aweek without a blowout or have to own the newest ford every year wont be driving ferraris
    Brah