Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Clinos View Post
    Link more please.

The 1st one was just anti-abortionists protesting, they always do that. No word of party alliance in the entire article.
    The 2nd was general malaise. Presidential effigies have always been burned, hung, torched, etc... Race may be a large part of it and our cultural sensitivity heightened because Obama was black, but these cases are not a home-run hit. These things are just general discontent.

You know the argument being put forth is large groups of Republican voters rioting, you're not addressing that at all and your links seem to be pointing to people just being jerks. You're actually helping the argument not speaking against it.
    Fair enough. I still think point 2 is absurd. Sure there were larger groups protesting against Trump. Why wouldn't there be? He ran a campaign railing against large groups of people. What were DT supporters really going to protest about? being called deplorable? her emails? because shes a shady azz person? Look, the right likes to act like DT is just a victim here and the protests are uncalled for. My opinion is if the protests are about the election results they are nonsense but if they are about the hate filled rhetoric DT used to rally his supporters during the course of the campaign, I see their validity, as long as it's done peacefully.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    I lean slightly right of center (or so I'm told), but I don't wish that either. keeping the peace is not a liberal concept, I don't believe.

You're a good man, Charlie Brown.

Originally Posted by wesleysh21 View Post
    One side is better than the other, depending on what you value and your set of beliefs. That's why we will always be divided.
    Better? I'm not solely on either side so I can't answer but do you think you're better than those on the left?

We will be divided because those on each side refuse to compromise or accept the fact that maybe their ideas aren't the better ones. We also don't listen to each other, I mean really listen, and we think that digging our heels in when we are wrong is a sign of strength when its actually a sign of weakness. It's OK to disagree and the fact that we have sides in opposition is a good thing but when each side lacks any mutual respect for the other we get what we have now.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Old-Time-Lifter View Post
    I don't remember Republicians out protesting Obama's election even though it was pretty obvious that there was massive voter fraud involved.

I don't think for a minute you'd have seen the GOP out rioting and blocking streets if Hillary had won. And as I've said all along the only way she'd have won was if there was major league voter fraud. (which there are reports that there was!)
    Oh I remember those evil republican protesters.

Well meaning, elderly man with a poor memory...pause

Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Fishman15 View Post
    Oh I remember those evil republican protesters.

You forgot to include the pics of people holding signs calling Obama the N word, signs with pictures of nooses on them, and other racist things. Those protests weren't violent but they showed the repulsive side of some of them.

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Iceman1800 View Post
    You forgot to include the pics of people holding signs calling Obama the N word, signs with pictures of nooses on them, and other racist things. Those protests weren't violent but they showed the repulsive side of some of them.
    I never saw them. I did see a lot of grandparents and such that love their country though. I do remember something about that wacky Baptist Church though. They are definitely some haters.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I am sure those existed, but I never saw them and I would bet that those were not nearly to the extent of peaceful protesters from either side.

Your comment is like equating overtly threatening murderous protesters with peaceful protesters.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by quietchef View Post
    Then you're buying what 'they're' selling.

We truly have so much more in common than different.

If you ask every American what a great America is like, I'd wager 99% of them describe the exact same thing. It is the route to the destination where we disagree, and it's that disagreement that people are banking on to keep us divided. They're selling a story, filled with hate and fear, for their own gain. Being naive to this, and having knee-jerk responses to catchy headlines only gives validity to manipulative news reporting.
    I have no doubt that people have been sold a bill of goods. However, people ARE different. We come from different backgrounds and have different value systems and different belief systems. That means, people are going to have things they disagree on. The PROBLEM with both parties is they try to impose their will on the other. THAT is what has people divided, at least the ones that are paying attention and aren't just blindly following the party line. People like me are being pulled into something that I don't want to be a part of. I want to live and let live, but I've found that I have to pay attention now so I'm not blindsided.
    ALL I ASK IS ALL YOU GOT FOR AS LONG AS IT TAKES

wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MrNismo View Post
    Personally I wouldn't use the word 'better' to describe myself or those who share my beliefs. Maybe smarter

I'm kidding of course. What's wrong with 'different'? As in we have different beliefs and different values but I am not better than you nor are you better than me. Yes it's delusional to think everyone could adopt thinking like this but it doesn't hurt to try.
    You still end up in the same place, with items that people simply will never agree on and there are no real compromises. And like I said in my last post to QC...the entire equation changes when government is imposing its will on the people. I would prefer live and let live, but people are using the power of government to make me have to take a side...not just enjoy people being different.

Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    Better? I'm not solely on either side so I can't answer but do you think you're better than those on the left?

We will be divided because those on each side refuse to compromise or accept the fact that maybe their ideas aren't the better ones. We also don't listen to each other, I mean really listen, and we think that digging our heels in when we are wrong is a sign of strength when its actually a sign of weakness. It's OK to disagree and the fact that we have sides in opposition is a good thing but when each side lacks any mutual respect for the other we get what we have now.
    I fall to the right fiscally and to the left socially. My comment was just to say that wherever you fall on the spectrum, you can see where one side is "better" for what you believe and how you view life...and where your priorities are. It doesn't make you a better person, but it makes one side "better," not just "different." We are not talking about music or picking out carpet. This is serious business that effects people's lives. There WILL be differences. And as long as government continues to intrude...with people using the force of government to impose their will on the other side...it will always divide us.

I think the idea of compromise is great. But when you look at the issues at hand that are the main topics of discussion, how many of them can we really compromise on? Here's one I've used in the past. You come up to me and ask me for $20. I say NO. So you want my money, and I want to give you nothing. I don't see a good reason to. So how can we compromise? Am I supposed to give you $10 to split the difference? How's that fair to me? How about $5, so that I give you SOMETHING but its not nearly what you asked for originally? Again, how is that fair to me? So how are we to find a compromise in a situation like that? We can't. One side has ALOT they can give up in compromise and still "win." If the other side gives an inch, they "lose." I don't know, maybe you see it different.

Abortion is another place where I think there will always be a divide. Forget the big picture of "abortion" as a concept for a minute. Let's all agree that murder is wrong. If you murder me, its wrong. If you murder a 2 year old, its wrong. If you murder a 1 month old, its wrong. But at what point does "murder" really start? When are we considered a life form, subject to protection? Is it the day we are born? Is it a month before being born? Is it 3 months before? Again, forgetting the big picture of abortion as a concept and just thinking in regular human terms...its tough for people to "compromise" on murder, if they see it being murder after a certain point in the development cycle. And we will never fully agree on where that point is. Never. So where is the compromise?

machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000)
    There was a time when Constitutionally protected peaceful assembly included a reasonable opportunity to assemble and be heard in most public forums where reasonable time, place and manner restrictions were recognized, accepted and adhered to by those with standing, but which excluded blocking traffic and sidewalks, the destruction of property and violence against others with impunity. WTF happened?

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    My opinion is if the protests are about the election results they are nonsense but if they are about the hate filled rhetoric DT used to rally his supporters during the course of the campaign, I see their validity, as long as it's done peacefully.
    I agree with their right to protest DT's policies, but I disagree with your assertion that his rhetoric was "hate-filled". I didn't see any hate at all. Calling it "hate" is just a way to dismiss his arguments without having to consider them.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think a lot of people/voters rallied for policy over any rhetoric. I heard the rhetoric on both sides, but I dd not listen to it.

58 million+ voters did not rally in support of hate.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    I think a lot of people/voters rallied for policy over any rhetoric. I heard the rhetoric on both sides, but I dd not listen to it.

58 million+ voters did not rally in support of hate.
    I heard that some illegal Mexicans (and whites, blacks and Asians) are rapists and murders and that sanctuary cities improperly protect them from deportation. I heard that immigrating to the US unlawfully was illegal and subject to deportation under the law. I heard that extreme vetting for extremists might mean a temporary ban on unfettered Muslim and refugee immigration. I heard all about pu$$ygate, but that he loves women. I heard that Trump supports the LGBT community, and wants to improve conditions for inner city blacks and hispanics, but does not favor abortion.

I haven't heard anything facially and materially hateful.

Tell me again why they are protesting?

Originally Posted by machined View Post
    I heard that some illegal Mexicans (and whites, blacks and Asians) are rapists and murders and that sanctuary cities improperly protect them from deportation. I heard that immigrating to the US unlawfully was illegal and subject to deportation under the law. I heard that extreme vetting for extremists might mean a temporary ban on unfettered Muslim and refugee immigration. I heard all about pu$$ygate, but that he loves women. I heard that Trump supports the LGBT community, and wants to improve conditions for inner city blacks and hispanics, but does not favor abortion.

Pretty much.

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Well it's obvious you don't listen to the MSM very much at all.

But you did call it spot on.
    Was friends with Methuselah

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Same reason President Elect Trump wanted to in 2012 I would imagine.

Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post
    Same reason President Elect Trump wanted to in 2012 I would imagine.
    Trump was misguided in 2012, but didn't act out.

Anyway, thousands of organized hipsters with crayons and play doh blocking traffic and sobbing uncontrollably (but mysteriously on cue) because they fear Trump won't let their girlfriends have late term abortions is recockulous.

drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How about pics of Obama speaking at New Black Panther events? They're a hate group but nobody protested that?

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Do you have pictures of that?
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Trump was misguided in 2012, but didn't act out.

Anyway, thousands of organized hipsters with crayons and play doh blocking traffic and sobbing uncontrollably (but mysteriously on cue) because they fear Trump won't let their girlfriends have late term abortions is recockulous.

That's a bunch of rednecks or racists rallying, not really a protest. I can't imagine any group assembling with the intention of stating they'd like to murder people based on skin color, race, religion, etc... except for the aged Black Panthers who for some baffling reason get a pass, but they aren't protesting either just being a bunch of ignoramuses.
    Ndtha ton eda yi'mg oIng tofi

Sm2sm crew []-[]-[]--Squat Moar to Squat Moar[]-[]-[]

Unlawful possession of a raccoon

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm not going to post those in here but why don't you just google it.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Why do peaceful protesters need to wear masks?

Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So now some bigots holding racists signs is morally equivalent to rioting, destruction of property, and battery? Maybe this is part of the problem.
    I'm a sad little man

SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Funny how the media talks about purported assaults of "peaceful protesters" by Trump supporters, rarely with any evidence, but ignores multiple examples of the reverse on film.
    I'm a sad little man

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    I'm not going to post those in here but why don't you just google it.
    Nah. I'll take your word for it.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

Originally Posted by SP1966 View Post
    So now some bigots holding racists signs is morally equivalent to rioting, destruction of property, and battery? Maybe this is part of the problem.
    Maybe?

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Trump is doing what he said he would and working with others, extending the olive branch and looking at a lot of people for key positions even if some of those people happen to be ones who attacked him during the campaign. I personally think Romney would be a great choice for Secretary of State, I truly hope Guliani doesn't get it as I think the guy is a loud mouthed asshat with horrible teeth and I can't see him dealing with world leaders effectively.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2011...7-selma-rally/

^Hater^

so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Why do they need to where masks you ask? My guess is that their welfare checks would get cancelled if they were found to be getting paid to protest.
    I like to ride my horses and shoot my guns