Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by cwcmac View Post
    That was what I saw as a big negative with Rogue. I have limited space in my garage and didn't want to give up the space. RML 690 was listed as 76" deep vs. the Legend 3133 at under 62". Huge difference
    I guess we're competitors then...you have the 3133 and Im soon to have the RML690. Lol

cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SomeIronBoy View Post
    I guess we're competitors then...you have the 3133 and Im soon to have the RML690. Lol
    Always knew you had bad taste Seems like an awesome rack but I currently have a two car garage with my gym equipment, toy sand bikes for a 5 year old and 6 year old, patio furniture that is stored for the winter and various other things. Space is a big concern for me and I like to have some open space. Clutter drives me crazy (my kids think I'm insane with my hatred of clutter)
    {5'7" and under #1}
    ▪█───█▪ Equipment Crew #77 ▪█───█▪
    [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew - Can't recall number [M]===[6]

SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Always knew you had bad taste Seems like an awesome rack but I currently have a two car garage with my gym equipment, toy sand bikes for a 5 year old and 6 year old, patio furniture that is stored for the winter and various other things. Space is a big concern for me and I like to have some open space. Clutter drives me crazy (my kids think I'm insane with my hatred of clutter)
    Naw...I think we have equal taste in equipment...it's just mines better I like that paint texture. And I have the space for it.

Trah275 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trah275 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trah275 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trah275 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trah275 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trah275 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trah275 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trah275 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trah275 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trah275 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trah275 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BeTitanFit View Post
    Great feedback, All!

But I would love to get some input on what else is out there that people are over-paying for so we can try and save you some money!
    Have you thought about tilting the pads like the EliteFTS models? Those are supposed to be the bees knees...

Also a plate loaded (or selectorized) lat pulldown/low row, where you don't have to connnect/disconnect the cables, that isn't super long or tall for those of us who have limited space would be nice. Shouldn't be too hard since you just came out with the home gym thingy...

kram1979 is just really nice. (+1000) kram1979 is just really nice. (+1000) kram1979 is just really nice. (+1000) kram1979 is just really nice. (+1000) kram1979 is just really nice. (+1000) kram1979 is just really nice. (+1000) kram1979 is just really nice. (+1000) kram1979 is just really nice. (+1000) kram1979 is just really nice. (+1000) kram1979 is just really nice. (+1000) kram1979 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey everyone - this is Cabell from New Product Development at Titan - glad to hear some of you are enjoying the new GHD and to those of you who have not received it yet, I am pushing the factory to expedite the next order. That said, even if they expedite we are probably looking at early next year before the next shipment arrives and already have a stream of backorders to fulfill before we can start guaranteeing same-day shipping. We went soft on the first order because we wanted to make sure we had the quality up to par and get some initial feedback from the real users. But now we'll be looking to get it back in stock and keep it that way for 2017!

1) We are aware of some packaging issues and are working to fix that on the second order.
    2) It seems like there have been some requests for longer and sturdier handles. What would be an ideal length for the handles? I can look into making those changes ASAP.
    3) If we were to bring in a larger foot plate as an option for some of you that like a wider stance, what would be your ideal foot plate dimensions?
    4) I'm also aware of the wheel issues. The factory really dropped the ball on that and I am working to get it fixed.

Let me know if there's anything else you want me to look at changing/improving.

Thanks,
    Cabell
    First - two thumbs up for posting here & listening to feedback. It's always nice when companies listen to their customers.

I think I was one of if not the first among this group to pick one of these up & have had it for a couple weeks now with a few workouts under my belt on it; so I can provide some feedback.

1) Packaging could use some work, as you know & others have said. I posted pic's earlier in the thread of how mine arrived. Tho a bit banged up, not nearly as bad (or maybe I'm not nearly as picky ;-) ) as some others. With that said, my machine looked fine with very few minor scrapes.

2) Personally, I don't get the handle issue. I don't use 'em & don't need 'em... I did some dips on em just for the hell of it & they were fine for me. You could make the thing w/o handles & I wouldnt care & would still have bought it. With that said, sturdier & longer is probably better....(that's what she said).

3) I've found a bit larger footplate would be nice. I don't need to space my feet out much wider, but if top to bottom were increased, that would work for me. I'd buy an 'upgrade' if made available; I dont see why it needs to be a freebie (tho I'd accept it of course :-) )

4) Meh on the wheels. What it came with is indeed uselss...but I'm probably just gonna take the brackets off & save a couple inches. Mine is in a small garage so if I need to move it, it can slide just fine.

Originally Posted by jamesovercome View Post
    If you guys change the footprint size or handle size, please make something available to the first orders to "upgrade" the original GHD model.
    AGREED. On that note, please sell spare parts. If the pads wear out, please allow us to purchase replacements.

Originally Posted by rpark View Post
    You guys all seem so surprised that a cardboard box gets destroyed by steel parts in a journey from China, over the seven seas followed by a trip in a brown truck. All in all, the boxes probably traveled at least 7,000 miles, most being over a rough sea.
    HA! THIS!! ^^

Appreciate the feedback. To provide a little color on why we have elected to offer 24" and 36" extension sets, the 24" is really treated as the extension set and the 36" is more of on option for people who already have a 24" rack of ours that want to "upgrade" to a 36". They will be able to purchase 36" spotter bars and sleeves to effectively take their old 24" power rack and turn it into a 36" rack with the 24" extension (the "extension" becomes the rack and the old rack becomes the "extension"). Hopefully that makes sense.

We have not looked at doing a narrower extension, but it's something I'll definitely look in to developing for tighter spaces.
    ^

Definitely consider the narrow-er extension. I'm thinking about switching my GetRx'd Guillotine for a power rack. During the Black Friday sale I had the Titan HD 36" in my cart...but held off because I may want a six post with plate storage which means either getting a Rogue rack or maybe the RepFitness rack or Frankenstein'g two racks from you guys. Offer a 6 post with good spacing for storage & I'll buy it tomorrow.

OneWipeCharlie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OneWipeCharlie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OneWipeCharlie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OneWipeCharlie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OneWipeCharlie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OneWipeCharlie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OneWipeCharlie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OneWipeCharlie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OneWipeCharlie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OneWipeCharlie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OneWipeCharlie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Another product that is super expensive are the adjustable dumbells like power blocks, or Ironmaster quick lock. IF you guys came out with something like that, preferably up to 100lb each I'd be all over it.

jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000)
    Titan Fitness,
    How about a lat tower?
    ---------------------------------------
    "Fast is not fast enough, strong is not strong enough."
    ----------------------------------------

Biggerfoot is just really nice. (+1000) Biggerfoot is just really nice. (+1000) Biggerfoot is just really nice. (+1000) Biggerfoot is just really nice. (+1000) Biggerfoot is just really nice. (+1000) Biggerfoot is just really nice. (+1000) Biggerfoot is just really nice. (+1000) Biggerfoot is just really nice. (+1000) Biggerfoot is just really nice. (+1000) Biggerfoot is just really nice. (+1000) Biggerfoot is just really nice. (+1000)
    A decent Utility Stool would be a great addition as well...probably not a volume seller but handy for some.
    ()---() York Barbell Club #29 ()---()

jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000)
    A lat tower is a possibility for us. What's your favorite design on the market right now?

To be honest, our first target in that realm was going to be something that could attach to a power rack and use olympic plates. Eyeing something like the Spud set up. But again, I came here for suggestions and feedback, so let me know what you're looking for.

To comment on the replacement/upgrade parts for the GHD, we DO plan to make replacement parts available. We just need to work it out with the factory. I think replacement pads are a no-brainer. The larger footplate likely WILL be an add-on sold separately so that we aren't increasing the price on everyone - it will be elective for those that would really get use out of it. I'll see what I can do with a handle upgrade, but that one is a bit tougher to finalize since that's really an item that we will sell a set quantity of to some of our initial buyers and then never sell again... but again, I understand where you're coming from and I'll see if we can't make something happen there.

6 upright racks are coming soon, as are the extension kits for our existing customers. Tentative ETA is before the end of the month, but a lot can happen between now and then so I feel more confident giving you a more generic answer like it will be one of the first (if not the first) new products available in 2017.
    I actually use the Spud econo pulley as a lat tower now so it's funny you mention it. All of spuds equipment is high quality and has great reviews, so if Titan could make anything that competed with them(Stump straps, farmers walk handles, etc etc.) that would be interesting.

As far as other ideas, any kind of an accessory that would work with the powertec rack(2.5inch tubing) I would be interested in!
    ---------------------------------------
    "Fast is not fast enough, strong is not strong enough."
    ----------------------------------------

OneWipeCharlie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OneWipeCharlie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OneWipeCharlie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OneWipeCharlie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OneWipeCharlie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OneWipeCharlie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OneWipeCharlie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OneWipeCharlie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OneWipeCharlie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OneWipeCharlie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OneWipeCharlie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Any chance that lat tower might be compatible with the t3 half rack?

Also a safety squat bar like elite fts would be interesting.

845ToastT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 845ToastT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 845ToastT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 845ToastT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 845ToastT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 845ToastT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 845ToastT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 845ToastT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 845ToastT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 845ToastT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 845ToastT is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    1st package arrived today. Parts sticking out of the box all scratched up with the whole bottom almost broke open. Will have to wait till Monday to see the damage on the 2nd box. Yea, packaging definitely needs improvement.

Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Since this has turned into a little bit of a general Titan thread (we should think about a separate titan general equipment thread) I want to give my opinion on where you should focus new products.
    There a a million cheap import items on eBay / amazon. As a fairly hardcore home gym guy I don't touch that crap, maybe for something like an occasional small throw away accessory but even then I stay away. I have become a Titan customer for the past year. The reason is that your initial approach of being a Value based equipment provider for ENTHUSIAST separates you. This started with the super successful T3 rack. The industry needs suppliers of equipment for hardcore users. There are tons of companies importing garbage but only a few who sell import items that someone training for years would use. Take the lat tower idea. There are probably 40 on Amazon that are priced from $99. ad up. Most so wobbly and jerky that as a equipment enthusiast would not be able to use comfortably. I don't require the best of the best, I like equipment that is at the point of diminishing returns. Power tech and Body Solid operate in this area but leave a lot of room for an additional player that targets the more enthusiast spectrum here. I would make a basic but heavy duty lat tower out of 2x3 11 gauge framing with a low pulley. Set it up without needing to switch the cables, that doesn't add any real expense anyway. I would have it come with a dual guide rod carriage with Olympic horn and have an option for weight stack. Power Tech makes one like this that is popular, yours should be priced in that range but heavier. Nothing too fancy, essentially something like the rogue design, but the weight stack would be an upgrade or option. There design is super simple from a construction standpoint and uses mostly standard structural steel instead of fancy but less sturdy custom parts. No need for lots of molded covers and costly cosmetic parts that aren't needed. Yours would differ from the power tech in that the money saved on the custom cover pieces and fancy bended pieces would off set the expense of heavier steel. Look at the rogue design, very basic. It the simplest design that meets the functionality requirement but uses robust parts.

http://www.roguefitness.com/monster-...FchLDQodo1QPWw

Cut out the laser engraving, use 2x3 instead of 3x3 (I know this doesn't save much but lets you stay with Common structural elements with the racks ect.) I think you could bring in a similar design with 1” guide rods and 2x3 construction, off the shelf pulleys for about the same was the power tech, $500 - $600. It has about the same amount of structural material as a t-3 but added pulleys, guide rods, and plate steel parts. Certainly would be less then the cost of the GHD and t-3 short combined total of about $665. so a $500- $600. or so price point looks doable. Now I know the market is more limited on this end, but I am sure that if you made a unit of 11 gage 2x3 with heavy duty build similar to the t-3 and GHD it would become the defacto “standard” choice for enthusiasts looking for a near commercial home unit. Make it compatible with standard 5” on center guide rods and you could source a inexpensive weight stack optional kit. Also make it available as a add on to your rack, deducting whatever frame parts it saves and correspondingly lower price. The point is that your T-2 products aren't what got you recognition in this forum, it was the improved T-3 and other products. You could still source a cheap spud type product also, but that isn't going to get you large ticket sales and theres no shortage of them. Your Niche is the Import “Rogue” market.
    I just bought your adjustable Plyo box, the newer one that goes to 30”. I wasnt looking to spend over $300 shipped on the Rogue because I will not be using it all the time, but anything I buy must meet a level of quality that requires it be sturdy, designed to function without excessive set up time, and be reliable. The Box I got from you met my needs. TI didn't have many choices when I looked around. There are tons of the plastic steppers that stack together and are cheap, every equipment retailer offers one them, but I went to you because I wanted something decent and there weren't any other real options. You are at a point where you have the chance to dominate a growing market segment or drift into the category of "just like every one else".
    Items like your Hyper/back extension are less in this direction. I think you could have made one possibly with an adjustable angle, footplate design and a more solid. Instead of making a piece for $84. shipped that offers nothing the other 50 units on amazon priced between $49. ad $90 offer you could have made a unit for $150-$200 that light commercial. There would be virtually no one else competing with you. Again, look at the Rogue design

https://www.google.com/search?client...73CcIQvwUIGigA

They do not make anything revolutionary or unique. What they do is choose designes that are as simple as possible that perform the function needed, then build them very sturdy. They use off the shelf structural wherever possible. Standard 2”x2” 11. Definitely should be able to make one like the Rogue for $200 or so Shipped, it has much less parts and weight then the GHD and virtually no custom laser cut stuff like your GHD so doable.
    Becoming legitimate on this forum may be difficult and take time, but it has a huge impact on how the casual researching customer perceives your product. Google “best” or “Best brand” of any piece of fitness equipment and this forum has at least one thread on the first page. Usually right under all the crap sponsored stuff and retailers that come up. Additionally consumers have been shown to be influenced by forums content then industry experts who are often motivated by other influences like add money.
    I have been impressed with a lot of your stuff and plan to buy more. I want to order a add on weight storage for my current Rogue rack, I almost ordered a new T-3 24” to do it but waited since you have add on stuff coming out. I have no doubt the quality is there, I have your J cups and spotter arms and very impressed with what you can do. Even if you offer the really cheap stuff still, I get that you need that segment, you should continue to offer a “T-3” line of higher end products. Use the “t-3” as Titans “monster” series of products. Label everything thats heavy duty and a step up as “T-3” and make sure anything with that logo is actually well built and you will built a brand that increasingly is chosen for bigger higher ticket items or smaller items higher up the price range. As a matter of fact you should re name the GHD with the “t-3” designation.
    FInally other items to offer would be specialty bars. Football bar, SSB, Trap bar, 2” thick bar, ect. Here also, there are literally 100’s of cheap trap bars on eBay and amazon. Make yours $150. but kick ass with 2”x2” or something and rackable or with a stand like a rickshaw. Also a real adjustable bench. Something priced at $199. shipped that was 11 gage and minimally bolted would be popular.
    The market has a huge gap. The majority of options we have today are garbage imported chinese items that don't meet the needs of someone who is going to actually regularly use the equipment and is instead designed to be an inexpensive impulse purchase or the options jump up to american made commercial quality items that are 10 tikes the price. These two segments cover 95% of the market offerings but only because consumers are forced into choosing one extreme or another.. Look at the growth of Rogue, it tells you that quality home gyms are becoming a real option for consumers. Become the go to value brand for this market segment by continuing to introduce products like the GHD, T-3 Racks and not $115. adjustable benches and $80. hyperextensions. Thanks for listening and I am becoming a big fan!
    Last edited by Hardgains88; 12-04-2016 at 10:14 AM.

Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Titan, I beg you, release flipdown safeties (uhmw on top) for your racks. This is something rogue refuses to do for some reason. You will sell the whole first batch, I guarantee it. I'm sick of making them
    ▪█──█▪ Equipment Crew #61 ▪█──█▪

I agree about the 45 degree hyper extension. If you made a real one similar to elite fts I would've bought that over the ghd probably. the ghd is great but it's a big machine for a small garage gym. I have just enough room for it but couldn't pass it up and I figured I can still do hyper extensions on it.

Specialty bars would be great. I would absolutely buy a safety squat bar. All of the cheap ones on the market are junk. A nice 65lb ss bar like elite fts would be awesome.

chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mech6 View Post
    titan, i beg you, release flipdown safeties (uhmw on top) for your racks. This is something rogue refuses to do for some reason. You will sell the whole first batch, i guarantee it. I'm sick of making them
    lol
    SQ 475# 5/26/17 wraps
    BP 340# 7/13/19 paused
    DL 455# 10/19/19 beltless
    OHP 205# 1/12/19

()---() York Barbell Club #72 ()---()
    ──<//>─<\\>── BWTG Cluster #15 ──<//>─<\\>──
    [M]====[6]â–ª Mech6 Crew #32 â–ª[M]====[6]
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #70▪█─────█▪ 

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9015131&d=1541967331

cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Does anyone's have a fair amount of play with the foot plate? Assembled mine but the entire swing arm part has a bit of movement (like the pin I'd too small and it moved back and forth a bit for each rep).

Not sure if This is built error but everything is right and level so it is just from the adjustment arm up.
    {5'7" and under #1}
    ▪█───█▪ Equipment Crew #77 ▪█───█▪
    [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew - Can't recall number [M]===[6]

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by OneWipeCharlie View Post
    I agree about the 45 degree hyper extension. If you made a real one similar to elite fts I would've bought that over the ghd probably.
    This X100, I would have the credit card at the ready if this happened. Elite charges $699 for this and then hammers you on shipping. I believe it's close to $900 shipped.

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪

DEXXX13 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wow.

Just got a reply from Titan saying its back ordered until April next year. I ordered on the 25th.

Anyone else got a date? Don't know what to do. Kinda wanna free up that cash for the holidays, but don't want to lose my place in line. That is a long time

Registered you, sir. trimble006's Avatar
    trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DEXXX13 View Post
    Wow.

Just got a reply from Titan saying its back ordered until April next year. I ordered on the 25th.

Anyone else got a date? Don't know what to do. Kinda wanna free up that cash for the holidays, but don't want to lose my place in line. That is a long time
    I would be losing my place in line. That's an insane wait time.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #54 ▪█─────█▪

-✘- Edmonton Oilers -✘-
    -✘- Toronto Blue Jays -✘-

DEXXX13 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by trimble006 View Post
    I would be losing my place in line. That's an insane wait time.
    Yeah, considering it, but also really want this GHD and dont want to add another few months to the wait if/when I decide I really, really want it.. If it was $500+ on hold then I'd cancel, but the $267ish doesnt hurt me too much.

I work in the ops side of manufacturing and 5+ months for a non-prototype/pilot item is pretty ridiculous. I understand China is on a huge holiday around this time, and Titan's supply chain management is probably one of the places they cut costs, but damn how does it take that long?

220Eric has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    6 upright racks are coming soon, as are the extension kits for our existing customers. Tentative ETA is before the end of the month, but a lot can happen between now and then so I feel more confident giving you a more generic answer like it will be one of the first (if not the first) new products available in 2017.
    I'm envisioning your 6 upright rack as being a double-half rack design which I am a big fan of, except for the price of all the companies making them are charging. If this is a double-half rack I think it would be a great idea if the space between the uprights was just wide enough that your spotter arms could be turned and stored out of the way inside the rack when using the platforms for cleans etc. or it could possibly used sort of like a one-sided flipdown safety as well.
    I have heard your j-hooks have enough of an upward slope to roll the bar back to the uprights while resting on the hooks, I would prefer them to be square. Also for me and the OCD types would it be possible to make opposing j-hooks, a left and a right if you would.
    Seriously, thanks for asking for input.
    Last edited by 220Eric; 12-05-2016 at 10:42 PM.

Tourbillon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tourbillon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tourbillon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tourbillon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tourbillon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tourbillon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tourbillon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tourbillon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tourbillon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tourbillon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tourbillon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by urbanlifter View Post
    This X100, I would have the credit card at the ready if this happened. Elite charges $699 for this and then hammers you on shipping. I believe it's close to $900 shipped.

That's a very cool looking piece of equipment that is now on my want list.

BackI00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackI00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackI00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackI00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackI00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackI00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackI00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackI00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackI00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackI00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackI00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Agree to the 45 degree hyper, I held off on the ghd because the hyper is first on my list to buy and I would love to see titan come out with a solid model.
    also for feedback: I have a t3 with accessories which I made a six posted rack, and a growing amount of titan bumpers. i am really impressed with everything with the only issue being touched on by the poster above about the j hooks. it is seemingly minor, but pretty aggravating that the bar rolls to the back of the j hooks when trying to Bench. the slope is just enough to make it tough to set up properly. otherwise (and excluding a disastrous original shipping of the rack which was promptly fixed) I'm a happy returning customer.

murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Does anyone's have a fair amount of play with the foot plate? Assembled mine but the entire swing arm part has a bit of movement (like the pin I'd too small and it moved back and forth a bit for each rep).

Not sure if This is built error but everything is right and level so it is just from the adjustment arm up.
    There's a little play if you want it loose enough to be able to easily adjust. I torqued the swing arm bolts a little more and the play disappeared, but so did the ability to adjust the footplate depth. I leave it loose enough to adjust and don't notice the play when actually using it for GHRs, because my feet are keeping pressure on the footplate through the movement. I assume the Rogue unit has the same issue unless they really went tight on the pop-pin fitment.

squat802 is just really nice. (+1000) squat802 is just really nice. (+1000) squat802 is just really nice. (+1000) squat802 is just really nice. (+1000) squat802 is just really nice. (+1000) squat802 is just really nice. (+1000) squat802 is just really nice. (+1000) squat802 is just really nice. (+1000) squat802 is just really nice. (+1000) squat802 is just really nice. (+1000) squat802 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ********** View Post
    That's a very cool looking piece of equipment that is now on my want list.
    The only negative I can see to the Elite 45 hyper other than total cost with shipping is the front pads need to be more vertical to give you a longer range of motion at the bottom half of the movement. Thus the pads are limiting an important element of this exercise imo.

dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by squat802 View Post
    The only negative I can see to the Elite 45 hyper other than total cost with shipping is the front pads need to be more vertical to give you a longer range of motion at the bottom half of the movement. Thus the pads are limiting an important element of this exercise imo.
    I've actually heard the same thing myself and using others without those style Elite pads, seems like they would interfere.
    ▪[[────]]▪ York Barbell Club #65 ▪[[────]]▪
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #65 []---[]
    â–ª[M]====[6]â–ª Mech6 Crew #3 â–ª[M]===[6]â–ª
    ─</>─<\>─ BWTG Cluster #65 ─</>─<\>─
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #65 ||---|| ▪█────█▪ Equipment Crew #74 ▪█────█▪

Sig line is not a novel.

ARL002 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I just took shipment of both packages for Titan GHD. Similar to the experiences the packaging needs much improvement. Missing bolts because of holes in the boxes, cushion was ripped, end cap missing etc. One piece has a bolt hole that has been sheared and cannot accept the bolt. Titan is replacing the missing/broken parts.

The build is definitely heavy duty. Because of the packaging the finish has chipped off in numerous places which isn't ideal. While this is a pretty good deal, I would expect the packaging to be rectified which would help deliver a cleaner product to the customer.

dac22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dac22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dac22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dac22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dac22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dac22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dac22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dac22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dac22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dac22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dac22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DEXXX13 View Post
    Wow.

I ordered on black Friday then emailed to ask when it would ship. They responded that the next batch would arrive on December 12th and start shipping within a couple of days. I'll be pissed if that ends up not being true and April is the real date.
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #23 ||---||

PeteyPete will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteyPete will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteyPete will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteyPete will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteyPete will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteyPete will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteyPete will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteyPete will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteyPete will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteyPete will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteyPete will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by dac22 View Post
    I ordered on black Friday then emailed to ask when it would ship. They responded that the next batch would arrive on December 12th and start shipping within a couple of days. I'll be pissed if that ends up not being true and April is the real date.
    Here's hoping they get the shipping situation right on the next round of orders. No fun getting damaged parts, having to go to the hardware store to find lost washers/bolts, etc.

70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ok, my journey is over! I had some behind the scenes conversations with Betitanfit about my issue with box #2. He basically took the time to find the parts necessary, package them, box them up, and ship them to me. Photobucket won't let me upload pictures, but every individual part was wrapped and protected, but it was a pain in the butt to unwrap. (not complaining though ) So, long story short, good communication and Betitanfit went the extra (few) miles to help me out. I am greatly appreciative, and as soon as Photobucket lets me upload pics I'll post the packaging and the assembly. I got it together in about an hour or so and it is rock solid. Very happy with the quality of the product and how well it all went together. I'm happy that I am mechanically inclined because the nuts, bolts and washers were very well packaged in bubble wrap and packing tape so I had to lay everything out and match up to the manual. Hopefully they will get the packaging worked out on the next orders and also get the next orders in quickly. This is a great piece if you want a GHD at an incredible price.

Thanks BeTitanFit!!!!!