BtchW8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BtchW8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BtchW8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BtchW8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BtchW8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BtchW8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BtchW8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BtchW8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BtchW8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BtchW8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BtchW8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Juggernaut Method

I am looking into this as it seems to be very well constructed and review, has anyone had any experience with this program.
    Here is a link providing an in depth review as well as a great calculator, impressed and kind of psyched to try this. I have been looking for a program for a while,
    question-do you think I should use 1rm's from March or updated them with my current, which is less?
    Thanks

http://www.powerliftingtowin.com/the-juggernaut-method/

lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by BtchW8 View Post
    I am looking into this as it seems to be very well constructed and review, has anyone had any experience with this program.
    Here is a link providing an in depth review as well as a great calculator, impressed and kind of psyched to try this. I have been looking for a program for a while,
    question-do you think I should use 1rm's from March or updated them with my current, which is less?
    Thanks

http://www.powerliftingtowin.com/the-juggernaut-method/
    I think it's a great program for athletes who play sports that aren't strength sports. I did it when I was playing both rugby and competing in strongman comps and it was a good balance between the two.

As far as your maxes, estimate on the low side. You can always bump up your working max after completing each realization phase.
    Bravery and stupidity are often synonymous. So are cowardice and intelligence.

zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I enjoyed it.
    It got me to look into periodization further than i had in the past. It also got me to train in higher rep ranges than I had before and opened my mind to the benefits of submaximal training. I was far to interested in my 1RM and it was really limiting my progress.

It is a very flexible program and I think it is a great program.

That being said, CWS himself has done a critique on his program recently. It weight the pros and cons pertaining to how he trains now and what he has learned through the years. I will link it below

BtchW8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BtchW8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BtchW8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BtchW8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BtchW8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BtchW8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BtchW8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BtchW8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BtchW8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BtchW8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BtchW8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks guys, I think i might start it, I originally wanted to try Smolov or Shekio but read it wasn't great for beginners.
    Last edited by BtchW8; 11-09-2016 at 02:01 PM.

screamingjesus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) screamingjesus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) screamingjesus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) screamingjesus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) screamingjesus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) screamingjesus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) screamingjesus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) screamingjesus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) screamingjesus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) screamingjesus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) screamingjesus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I read the book and to be honest, I was too lazy to parlay the info into a routine. It never gives a clear and complete routine, it's more like teaching you principles to make your own routine. There are sets and reps and periodization plans, but in a way there's too much info. Halfway through the book (2.0) it mentions how the inverted juggernaut method is better, this means reversing rep scheme on the first two weeks or something, then there is a 9 day plan, a plan for athletes etc. It's all very non-specific, unlike the clear routines you get from starting strength or 5/3/1.

Also there's some serious proof-reading problems, which is off-putting.

There's definitely good info there, if you have the time, patience and experience to put it to use. But I was lacking 1 or all of those qualities.

If you do have any kind of template for juggernaut that includes all exercises percentages and accessories, let me know.
    Last edited by screamingjesus; 11-09-2016 at 05:27 PM.
    Levicticus 27-3: set the value of a male between the ages of twenty and sixty at fifty shekels of silver, for a female, set her value at thirty shekels