jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

5 days out from show, low back pain!!

So I'm 5 days out from my first competition (men's physique) and my last back workout seemed to have done a number on my low back. It just feels tight and inflamed, like I can't fully stand up straight. Going into to see my massage therapist today, and I've been icing it down. Might also do some foam rolling... Any other suggestions?

I think I'm going to make that workout my last one until after the show, just because I don't want to aggregate my back again. Mind you, I've had a hx of low back pain. Just didn't expect it to flare up 5 days out!!

Gonna givr hell on July26 NaturalproMJG's Avatar
    NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yes your exactly right Don't train anymore 5 days doesn't matter. I have had spinal surgery and found the only thing allowing me to still compete is backing off at the first sign of any aggravation, even if mid set, swallow your pride and don't finish out those last few reps. Don't take any pain meds either (unless your hurting bad) as you could cause some water retention from them. Goodluck
    Personal Trainer and contest prep coach
    Natural Bodybuilder {}-----{}
    www.martyswaypersonaltraining.com
    Instagram : marty_gabriele
    Pinterest : Marty's Way Personal Training