JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Quest Bars on Keto?? Reps

What do you guys think?? Yes or no?
    Here to help!

proTest is on a distinguished road. (+10) proTest is on a distinguished road. (+10) proTest is on a distinguished road. (+10) proTest is on a distinguished road. (+10) proTest is on a distinguished road. (+10) proTest is on a distinguished road. (+10) proTest is on a distinguished road. (+10) proTest is on a distinguished road. (+10) proTest is on a distinguished road. (+10) proTest is on a distinguished road. (+10) proTest is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    a) Quest bars are aweseome.
    b) I've heard conflicting opinions, so I think you'll be getting conflicting opinions here as well which won't take you any further in your quest (bad pun) to find out. Instead, if you like Quest bars, I suggest the following, given that it is really the only feasible way to find out on at-home terms:

1. eat, for example, three bars in the morning (if net carbs is nonsense, then the total carbs should definitely take you out of keto).
    2. fast for the entire day and take note of how you feel around lunch, before bedtime and right after waking up the day following your fast. Think if it's any different than while you are in keto (there should be easily noticeable signs).
    3. Let us know too!

itsjoseyvenom will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsjoseyvenom will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsjoseyvenom will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsjoseyvenom will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsjoseyvenom will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsjoseyvenom will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsjoseyvenom will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsjoseyvenom will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsjoseyvenom will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsjoseyvenom will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsjoseyvenom will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If net carbs are nonsense yes you're out of keto. But put it this way, ketosis is usually under 50g of carbs. A quest bar total carbs equates to 23g. If you wanna stay under 50g and count 23g to your macros , then go ahead. But make sure the rest of your meals have VERY LOW carbs.

I've got a ton of quest bars lying around but my nutrition is not 100% strict. I love eating out and just making smart choices. So I don't think I can devour the Quest bars more often.

G35skyline is not very well liked. (-100) G35skyline is not very well liked. (-100) G35skyline is not very well liked. (-100) G35skyline is not very well liked. (-100) G35skyline is not very well liked. (-100) G35skyline is not very well liked. (-100) G35skyline is not very well liked. (-100) G35skyline is not very well liked. (-100) G35skyline is not very well liked. (-100) G35skyline is not very well liked. (-100) G35skyline is not very well liked. (-100)
    Done Keto on and off within the last year or so.... I always have a box of White Chocolate Rasberry and Cookies and Cream laying around.... STRICTLY 1 bar after my dinner around 10pm to satisfy my sweet tooth... But even the times where I ate 2-3 in a day, I have never been knocked out of Keto while doing this, so I say yes.

The thing is though everyone's body responds differently, I've read guys out there have themselves a junk meal or even day and are back in Ketosis the next day according to their blood measurements. But I think they're people who have been doing Keto for years, and their bodies have adapted to an extreme degree.

I would love to get to that point myself, where I can have just 1 cheat meal a week and be back in Keto the next day.

FoolsErrand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FoolsErrand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FoolsErrand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FoolsErrand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FoolsErrand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FoolsErrand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FoolsErrand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FoolsErrand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FoolsErrand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FoolsErrand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FoolsErrand has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Their chips are good as well. Now they just have to come out with crackers and I'll be set.
    I used to think my only choices were Kate Moss thin or Delta Burke happy.