ankiminhas is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Red face Is it safe to use creatine , glutamine & BCAA at same time

Hi ,
    This is Ankush , 23 Y.o .

My question is , it is safe to intake of these 3 supplements in a single day ? If yes then , Is there anyone who can make a table for me explaining what supplement use at what time ? ex. pre-wo , post-wo or early morning or whatever

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    no problem using all three in one day. have you checked out ERGOBCAA and ERGOCRE
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes, but there is no real need for supplemental glutamine. You could drop that; and then just stick to the combination of the other two when fasted.
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You do realize that creatine, glutamine, and bcaas all occur in food. If it wasn't save to eat them all in one day, then it would be unsafe to eat beef or salmon.
    You can't help the hopeless.

Fat Girl Gets Fit: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168690083&page=1

Best Gym lifts: 375/225/445
    Best Meet lifts: 358/220.7/441,
    Best Wilks=415 (Old Wilks)
    Best Dots=429.01

caseymercil is on a distinguished road. (+10) caseymercil is on a distinguished road. (+10) caseymercil is on a distinguished road. (+10) caseymercil is on a distinguished road. (+10) caseymercil is on a distinguished road. (+10) caseymercil is on a distinguished road. (+10) caseymercil is on a distinguished road. (+10) caseymercil is on a distinguished road. (+10) caseymercil is on a distinguished road. (+10) caseymercil is on a distinguished road. (+10) caseymercil is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yeah but with the creatine you should go to the doc and see how your kidneys are functioning first because I was taking 5 grams a day and one of my kidneys was underdeveloped at birth. Now its like completely funtionless
    IG/twitter @caseymercil B.S. Exercise Science, Military, Swansons Health Products, Naturally Fit Games, Golds Gym

EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    What's your current protein intake? If it's adequate, you don't need BCAAs. And glutamine is pretty much useless unless you're using it for GI issues. Personally, I'd just take the creatine and drop the other 2.

proTest is on a distinguished road. (+10) proTest is on a distinguished road. (+10) proTest is on a distinguished road. (+10) proTest is on a distinguished road. (+10) proTest is on a distinguished road. (+10) proTest is on a distinguished road. (+10) proTest is on a distinguished road. (+10) proTest is on a distinguished road. (+10) proTest is on a distinguished road. (+10) proTest is on a distinguished road. (+10) proTest is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Listen to the people before me. Glutamine is useless (for the case you're asking).

"Supplemental glutamine does not appear capable of increasing lean mass when paired with a weightlifting routine."
    "The addition of glutamine supplementation to an exercise regiment has failed to outperform placebo in reducing fat mass."
    "No significant alterations in testosterone noted"
    Source: https://examine.com/supplements/Glutamine/ (among others)

urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You can find all 3 in food so yes it's safe to take all 3 in the same day. But I would reccomend to just supp with additional Creatine and drop the other 2 and focus on hitting protein intake instead
    VELOCITY NUTRITION

OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz
    It's all about the timing
    Your nutrition and workout program determines your success.

FL and NC crew. Lol @ living in PA. Just LOL.

kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Totally safe combining these three supplements.
    Myprotein's Official Bodybuilding.com Representative
    Europe's #1 Online Sports Nutrition Brand
    US Site: us.myprotein.com
    Rest of the world: myprotein.com

Fuel Your Ambition!

Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As others have mentioned, it is fine to take all these supplements at the same time.

Timing of each is whenever is most convenient for you. Just take as noted on the bottles.
    Myprotein's Official Bodybuilding.com Lead Representative ✔
    ► Europe's #1 Online Sports Nutrition Brand ◄
    US Site: us.myprotein.com
    Rest of the world: myprotein.com
    Fuel Your Ambition!

ankiminhas is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thank you everyone for your response !

Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by caseymercil View Post
    Yeah but with the creatine you should go to the doc and see how your kidneys are functioning first because I was taking 5 grams a day and one of my kidneys was underdeveloped at birth. Now its like completely funtionless
    This is a situation where you are already aware of a medical condition. If his body is functioning normal then there is no need to discuss with a doctor. Most will discourage supps, due to lack of knowledge.
    If you not feeling the burn your not pushing hard enough.
    "Don't talk about it, be about it" MK
    Change, Challenge, Compete

Cowboys/Razorbacks/Mavs LoudyRowdy's Avatar
    LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OT2000 View Post
    It's all about the timing
    Originally Posted by kardoxo View Post
    Totally safe combining these three supplements.
    ^^^^^these two are correct

Originally Posted by caseymercil View Post
    see below...

Originally Posted by Cheftepesh View Post
    This is a situation where you are already aware of a medical condition. If his body is functioning normal then there is no need to discuss with a doctor. Most will discourage supps, due to lack of knowledge.
    Strong this ^^^^... great post there Cheftepesh
    - Spot for sale

Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by LoudyRowdy View Post
    ^^^^^these two are correct

see below...

Strong this ^^^^... great post there Cheftepesh
    Thank you Lowdy. Always amazes me how someone will say that a Doctor should be seen because you could potentially have an issue with something like creatine, because I have this issue myself. With a normal functioning body most supplements should be fine. It would be like me telling people to avoid caffeine because I have HBP. Also any doctor unless they study this stuff or lift will not every recommend supps. They neither study them or have the knowledge. Seriously, my brother is a doctor and asks my opinion.
    If you not feeling the burn your not pushing hard enough.
    "Don't talk about it, be about it" MK
    Change, Challenge, Compete

Cowboys/Razorbacks/Mavs LoudyRowdy's Avatar
    LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Cheftepesh View Post
    Thank you Lowdy. Always amazes me how someone will say that a Doctor should be seen because you could potentially have an issue with something like creatine, because I have this issue myself. With a normal functioning body most supplements should be fine. It would be like me telling people to avoid caffeine because I have HBP. Also any doctor unless they study this stuff or lift will not every recommend supps. They neither study them or have the knowledge. Seriously, my brother is a doctor and asks my opinion.

I get what you are saying and then again I understand the user's POV ---> peeps want to believe they are invincible or refuse to accept their limitations. Sucks to have kidney (and/or liver) issues like Casey's
    - Spot for sale