Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    The Flying Scotsman tothemaxwell's Avatar
    tothemaxwell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tothemaxwell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tothemaxwell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tothemaxwell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tothemaxwell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tothemaxwell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tothemaxwell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tothemaxwell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tothemaxwell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tothemaxwell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tothemaxwell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Supplements for tendon/ligament health...

What are some good supplements for tendon and/or ligament health? I am taking a multivitamin, fish oil cap, flaxseed oil cap, garlic tab, and an MSM tab, twice daily as recommended.
    build a better machine

myz 07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) myz 07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) myz 07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) myz 07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) myz 07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) myz 07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) myz 07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) myz 07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) myz 07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) myz 07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) myz 07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    sounds good to me..bump
    P ositive
    E nergy
    A lways
    C orrects
    E rror

user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by tothemaxwell View Post
    What are some good supplements for tendon and/or ligament health? I am taking a multivitamin, fish oil cap, flaxseed oil cap, garlic tab, and an MSM tab, twice daily as recommended.
    Super Cissus Rx is probably the only supplement to pin point tendon/ligament health.

Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by USPlabs View Post
    Super Cissus Rx is probably the only supplement to pin point tendon/ligament health.
    Haven't tried Super Cissus but reads well. There is another which i have tried and seem to work good enough that i have bought some more and that's Osteobolin-C by Applied Nutriceuticals.

I think looking at it a good Cissus product should help with Joints/Ligaments and tendons.
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard
    The above are my views only and do not constitute to medical advice

Xasthur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xasthur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xasthur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xasthur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xasthur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xasthur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xasthur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xasthur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xasthur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xasthur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xasthur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Animal Flex is supposed to be good for that, but I haven't tried it.

TooPowerful4u is on a distinguished road. (+10) TooPowerful4u is on a distinguished road. (+10) TooPowerful4u is on a distinguished road. (+10) TooPowerful4u is on a distinguished road. (+10) TooPowerful4u is on a distinguished road. (+10) TooPowerful4u is on a distinguished road. (+10) TooPowerful4u is on a distinguished road. (+10) TooPowerful4u is on a distinguished road. (+10) TooPowerful4u is on a distinguished road. (+10) TooPowerful4u is on a distinguished road. (+10) TooPowerful4u is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What about Labrada elastijoint? I heard that one kicks azz
    A great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Sir Winston Churchill:
    A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.
    Arnold Schwarzenegger

B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    San Bone Boost, Primaforce Cissus

tothemaxwell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tothemaxwell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tothemaxwell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tothemaxwell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tothemaxwell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tothemaxwell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tothemaxwell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tothemaxwell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tothemaxwell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tothemaxwell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tothemaxwell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Xasthur View Post
    Is that made by Universal Nutrition?
    build a better machine

Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ive used the Animal Flex and yes it is good too.
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard

cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by B-baldy View Post
    San Bone Boost, Primaforce Cissus

Bumping this.
    SAN Nutrition
    sann.net / pumpedmag.com / starmarklabs.com

Getting there day by day fibercarbon's Avatar
    fibercarbon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fibercarbon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fibercarbon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fibercarbon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fibercarbon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fibercarbon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fibercarbon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fibercarbon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fibercarbon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fibercarbon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fibercarbon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Animal Flex... hands down

dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Animal Flex is the way to go.........try one can and you will see why.
    Its better to die on your feet than to live on your knees......

cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I strongly suggest you Animal Flex guys take a look at the Bone Boost formula and then report back to me on that.
    SAN Nutrition
    sann.net / pumpedmag.com / starmarklabs.com

Xasthur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xasthur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xasthur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xasthur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xasthur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xasthur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xasthur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xasthur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xasthur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xasthur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xasthur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by tothemaxwell View Post
    Is that made by Universal Nutrition?
    Yes.

Piece has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thank god for this thread. I've been told I have tendonitis, but it's on the inside of my arm like a bicep strain. Hopefully that cissus helps take care of it.

ou11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ou11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ou11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ou11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ou11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ou11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ou11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ou11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ou11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ou11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ou11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bone Boost is what I use, and it has helped my knee a whole bunch with the tendonitis.. I just hurt my shoulder though so hopefully it can speed the recovery a little!!

eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I had a very positive experience using Applied Nutriceuticals' Osteobolin-C. Just 7 days of use helped with some minor, but nagging tendonitis I had in my shoulder.

Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by cakedonkey View Post
    I strongly suggest you Animal Flex guys take a look at the Bone Boost formula and then report back to me on that.
    I love Animal Flex but the next order for joint stuff is going to be Bone Boost I think. I'll let you know.

Originally Posted by eldawg View Post
    I had a very positive experience using Applied Nutriceuticals' Osteobolin-C. Just 7 days of use helped with some minor, but nagging tendonitis I had in my shoulder.
    I'm using this at the moment and my knee is feeling much better and have been on it about a week also...
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard

dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i'm on my 5th can of Animal Flex and my joints are feeling better with each can. I stick with what works for me.
    Its better to die on your feet than to live on your knees......

Universal. Since 1977. Universal Rep's Avatar
    Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dirtdogg View Post
    i'm on my 5th can of Animal Flex and my joints are feeling better with each can. I stick with what works for me.
    There's a reason Animal Flex won BB.com's "Joint Supplement of the Year" award and is the top selling joint product here at BB.com (and in the Top 50 overall).

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/flex.html
    New & Improved Universal Rep, For Universal

Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    There's a reason Animal Flex won BB.com's "Joint Supplement of the Year" award and is the top selling joint product here at BB.com (and in the Top 50 overall).

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/flex.html
    hahaha, I definitely see that now. I started using Animal Flex recently.
    build a better machine

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by cakedonkey View Post
    Formula looks good cake but cissus did nothing for me.

It's Animal Flex for me. Give it 30 days to kick in and it just gets better the longer you take it.
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

Universal. Since 1977. Universal Rep's Avatar
    Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    It's Animal Flex for me. Give it 30 days to kick in and it just gets better the longer you take it.
    Good reminder NG... Joint supps usually take a bit to kick in...
    New & Improved Universal Rep, For Universal

tlblndctygrl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking My achilles hurts AAH!

I've used this for my achilles tendon. It seemed to help for a few days, but nothing major happened over the whole course of it. I would NOT take it again. I suffer from chronic achilles probs after running/lifting... MSM is great for pain relief. What's your fat intake like? I've found that just getting enough/more fat in my diet and taking a wide spectrum of minerals changes everything. I didn't even think of my fat intake....which was freakishly low. Made a HUGE difference for me anyways. Obviously getting lots of omega 3s also helps with inflammation/recovery. Another thing you could try is a high potency enzyme like Wobenzym N. Amazing stuff but $$$$$. Bromelain alone might help, but a wide-spec. like Wobenzym is better IMO.

ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I took all that crap and now I have some bicep pain for a few months now. Nothing was helping much like cissus, flex, msm caps until!!! i starting using the powder form msm from the vitamin shop and it helping a great deal! im running 4 to 6 grams aday and helps in so many other ways. Finally something works!! thank me later lol.
    http://www.all-natural.com/msm.html
    big is bad!!

em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Now Topical Celadrin!!!

ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Piece View Post
    Thank god for this thread. I've been told I have tendonitis, but it's on the inside of my arm like a bicep strain. Hopefully that cissus helps take care of it.
    sounds like what i have, the msm powder helps so much and more!
    big is bad!!

EvuLFleA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvuLFleA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvuLFleA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvuLFleA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvuLFleA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvuLFleA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvuLFleA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvuLFleA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvuLFleA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvuLFleA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvuLFleA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Cissus has worked very well for me in the past and works very quick.

Decided to try animal flex and so far after about 10 days I haven't really noticed much. Glucosamine and Chondroitin are supposed to be very good so maybe it just takes a bit longer to feel the effects.

whey_chubby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whey_chubby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whey_chubby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whey_chubby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whey_chubby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whey_chubby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whey_chubby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whey_chubby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whey_chubby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whey_chubby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whey_chubby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Flex is nothing more than an overpriced glucosamine & condrotin formulation. You can get pretty much the same formulation at Target or Walmart for less than half the cost.

For ligaments & tendons what I've found works best is Super Cissus Rx.

I use Move Free from Schiff Labs which works great. Its a glucosamine/Condrotin blend with MSM. I get a 60 day supply from Costco for about $25. And I know what I'm talking about. I have arthritis in my knees & hips, tendinitis in my elbow and bursitis in my shoulder. The combo of Move Free & Super Cissus Rx has made me practically pain free.