Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    SearsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SearsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SearsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SearsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SearsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SearsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SearsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SearsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SearsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SearsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SearsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by nutsy54 View Post
    - Chomping at the bit
    - Waited decades

Derp?
    See below

Originally Posted by SearsBrah View Post

These women have the top lawyers in the country lined up to represent them pro bono. They are chomping at the bit to be able to go through discovery in a Trump case.

Pissbeerbreh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pissbeerbreh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pissbeerbreh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pissbeerbreh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pissbeerbreh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pissbeerbreh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pissbeerbreh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pissbeerbreh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pissbeerbreh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pissbeerbreh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pissbeerbreh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Trump keeps saying if he doesn't win, he'll consider the campaign a huge waste of time. That's simply not true. No matter what happens on election day, this guy almost single-handedly pulled the curtain back on the establishment and the MSM. After the dust settles, things will not be the same in this country.
    "Death is but a door, time is but a window. I'll be back." - Vigo the Carpathian
    "We're all human sometimes." - Joshua the vendor (1/19/2017)

*Horsehead crew*

Prosarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prosarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prosarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prosarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prosarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prosarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prosarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prosarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prosarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prosarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prosarian will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    It is a big difference when the private citizens have been PAID to say what they say in an effort to slander someone.
    There is not a single pro free-speech argument in favour of Trump going after his accusers in a court of law if he becomes a publicly elected official. How can moan away about 'liberal mental gymnastics' and in the same post support the violation of the first amendment. It doesn't matter what they say, or how they were made to say it, Trump cannot go after them personally, using executive authority to personally go after his accusers is also corruption.

If Obama went after Trump for birtherism, everyone arguing for Trump here would throw a fit and moan endlessly about the libs wrecking the constitution, but if Trump does it then it's totally justified.

At the end of the day, Dem policies on the economy and the environment are significantly better than anything Trump has proposed. He has no understanding of economics, more importantly, he has repeatedly shown an inability to consider any evidence that goes against his personal feelings. He should be nowhere near the levers of power.

kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    garbage speech

garbage candidate

garbage supporters

I lift therefore I am PlanoLifter's Avatar
    PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by nutsy54 View Post
    - Chomping at the bit
    - Waited decades

Derp?

Nusty, stop and think before you post. Now that there is the possibility of Trump suing these women, some high powered lawyers are chomping at the bit to represent these women pro bono. These lawyers have not been waiting years for this, they just see an opportunity becoming available now. They relish the thought of taking on and potentially exposing Trump.

forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Trump 2016

maga

PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by SearsBrah View Post
    He will never sue them because he would have to go through 11 depositions.

These women have the top lawyers in the country lined up to represent them pro bono. They are chomping at the bit to be able to go through discovery in a Trump case.

Trump has threatened to sue news organizations over 15 times this election and has never followed through with it. Nobody takes him seriously.
    I think you are right. As do quite a few of the lawyers I work with. Trump is all talk and we will be very surprised if he really will allow his potentially dirty laundry to be aired via discovery.

Originally Posted by Gainzzz View Post
    What's it like knowing vaginas shrivel up when you're around?
    WTF are you on about? Do you have an actual argument here or have you run out of them and decided to act like a 12 year old petulant child?

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SillieBazzillie View Post
    Let me guess, you checked Fox News, Breitbart, and Drudge. That made your mind up.

Know what made my mind up? Listening to this dude talk. He's a buffoon who can hardly articulate policy points beyond "I'll renegotiate that deal" "I'll end ISIS", etc. He's thin skinned, quick to anger, and not too concerned about actually learning about, you know, the world and stuff.

Not the MSM you fear so much.
    Mate I've been up for hours every night reading emails and following the trail of money between Hillary and the Clinton foundation and the DNC.

There has been so many connections between the media, the stories they produce that are pro hillary, who they are leaking form, the timing of their release, the money transferred between companies and countries and the deals that follow them.

How man DNC staff need to be fired before you start believing that these leaks are authentic? There is so much evidence of illegal conduct.

BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PlanoLifter View Post
    WTF are you on about? Do you have an actual argument here or have you run out of them and decided to act like a 12 year old petulant child?
    Why are you defending the traitor?

Is this the ****ing twilight zone.

He is SHILLING for the most corrupt presidential nominee of all time. HELLO?!

Get the **** outta here.

You are an EMBARRASSMENT of Texas.

Originally Posted by BrosefMengele View Post
    Why are you defending the traitor?

Is this the ****ing twilight zone.

He is SHILLING for the most corrupt presidential nominee of all time. HELLO?!

Get the **** outta here.

You are an EMBARRASSMENT of Texas.

Calm down, dude. Is it not past your bedtime? Do you have anything of substance to add to the argument? Stop being so emotional.

BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PlanoLifter View Post
    Calm down, dude. Is it not past your bedtime? Do you have anything of substance to add to the argument? Stop being so emotional.
    Who's worse, the person with emotions, or the person trying to make people mad?

What's with the antagonistic attitude of yours? You're not here to add substance, you're just here to make people upset and push their buttons.

its gonna happen folks BinHammerBrah's Avatar
    BinHammerBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BinHammerBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BinHammerBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BinHammerBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BinHammerBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BinHammerBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BinHammerBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BinHammerBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BinHammerBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BinHammerBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BinHammerBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    I shed tears watching this speech, it was the most beautiful and empowering speech since mussolini and hitler.

Srs, it was powerful. I loved it
    *Get blackout wasted at movie theatre crew*
    *Make eye contact with cashier when inserting debit card crew*

Originally Posted by BrosefMengele View Post
    Who's worse, the person with emotions, or the person trying to make people mad?

What's with the antagonistic attitude of yours? You're not here to add substance, you're just here to make people upset and push their buttons.

I can't help it if people get upset or angry when they hear the truth or, at the very least, hear a cogent argument. That they respond with emotion is their problem, not mine.

StiffSproles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StiffSproles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StiffSproles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StiffSproles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StiffSproles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StiffSproles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StiffSproles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StiffSproles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StiffSproles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StiffSproles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StiffSproles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Newt on Trump's Gettysburg speech: "Most important speech of campaign...remarkable"

Great video by Newt on his ******** page. Newt even said it's the most important speech since Abraham Lincoln's speech. WOW!
    *United States Space Force Vet*

"I have embraced my Autism. I am a proud Autist. I believe it endows me with special powers that are incomprehensible to pathetic normies like you. I would gladly sacrifice any chance at a normal life to benefit from the GIFT that is AUTISM."-Drips617

DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The typical liberal is strong in this thread.

Them on Trump: ZOMG he was accused of sexual assault with no evidence GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT.

Them on Hillary: Wikileaks is BS. Just because they have hard evidence and actual documentation outlining their criminal activity doesn't mean anything! Trump saying mean things and him supposedly sexually assaulting tons of women is much worse than deep establishment corruption, breaking the law, rigging primaries, and putting our government at risk because she had a private email server. All those emails are about yoga and dinner talk with Bill! Hillary is much nicer and Bill isn't running for president!

letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    it's truly sad that corrupt and crooked hilary has the lead (in the polls) over a true american patriot like Trump.
    go no contact NOW

moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by T_O_N_Y View Post
    They should be sued if they are lying, that's what should be done, doubt he would risk it if they were telling the truth.
    LOL.. which is exactly why he won't.. he says this chit to get you mouth breathers cheering and it works every time because you are phenomenally stupid.

moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DeadlyStriker View Post
    The typical liberal is strong in this thread.

Them on Trump: ZOMG he was accused of sexual assault with no evidence GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT.

Them on Hillary: Wikileaks is BS. Just because they have hard evidence and actual documentation outlining their criminal activity doesn't mean anything! Trump saying mean things and him supposedly sexually assaulting tons of women is much worse than deep establishment corruption, breaking the law, rigging primaries, and putting our government at risk because she had a private email server. All those emails are about yoga and dinner talk with Bill! Hillary is much nicer and Bill isn't running for president!
    Wikileaks hasn't released a single thing that "outlines criminal activity"

Md, Misc, Old-Brah SillieBazzillie's Avatar
    SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    Mate I've been up for hours every night reading emails and following the trail of money between Hillary and the Clinton foundation and the DNC.

There has been so many connections between the media, the stories they produce that are pro hillary, who they are leaking form, the timing of their release, the money transferred between companies and countries and the deals that follow them.

How man DNC staff need to be fired before you start believing that these leaks are authentic? There is so much evidence of illegal conduct.
    You're good at shredding. Not so adapt at interpreting what you read apparently. Hillary is far from a great candidate. Yes she's part of the machine. Trump is an idiot. Give me an informed insider over a reckless idiot anytime.
    Early AM workout crew.
    Holy crap dude, Satan's huge crew.

DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by moksha16 View Post
    Wikileaks hasn't released a single thing that "outlines criminal activity"
    What? The recent wikileaks outlined the actions pertaining to the CRIMINAL investigation on Hillary talking about her emails, Obama helping cover up some of that, part of the inner workings of the Clinton Foundation which is a major criminal investigation brewing and will eventually happen.

Have you even looked at wikileaks?

SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What? The recent wikileaks outlined the actions pertaining to the CRIMINAL investigation on Hillary talking about her emails, Obama helping cover up some of that, part of the inner workings of the Clinton Foundation which is a major criminal investigation brewing and will eventually happen.

You mean the private emails stolen by our enemy? Nope.
    Early AM workout crew.

Originally Posted by SillieBazzillie View Post
    You mean the private emails stolen by our enemy? Nope.
    LOL. So let me ask you this. If you were a judge/jury and you were about to let go a rapist scott free with zero evidence against him, but suddenly you got information stolen from his private server from some unknown source detailing his rape actions, you would still let him walk free right?

That is the logic you just used.

you can't fix stupid.

Please lay that out in detail.. then cite the laws broken thnx .

LOL. So let me ask you this. If you were a judge/jury and you were about to let go a rapist scott free with zero evidence against him, but suddenly you got information stolen from his private server from some unknown source detailing his rape actions, you would still let him walk free right?

you can't fix stupid.
    Ask yourself genius if the evidence you just supposed would be admissible. If not, then why not?
    Early AM workout crew.

you can't fix stupid.
    So you don't agree with the legal system .. which would deem that inadmissible.

You have also done nothing to prove that they are legitimate other than you wanting desperately for them to be.

MexicanWarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MexicanWarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MexicanWarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It was incredible. As a latino and former Bernie bro, I can't see how anyone can support hillary over him... Maybe it's because I'm a guy I guess, not sure. Every man in my family is voting Trump

Tier0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tier0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tier0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tier0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tier0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tier0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tier0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tier0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tier0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tier0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tier0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

you can't fix stupid.
    There isn't a point in arguing. He's a fool.

For this thread: I loved Trump's speech. I'm super happy and excited for him!

you can't fix stupid.
    But assuming the defense attorney was competent the judge would be asked to rule on the admissibility of the stolen information. In many cases the stolen information will be ruled inadmissible. A jury may never even get to hear of it.

dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000)
    just watched. amazing speech by our next president.
    I'm relaxed. You're the basket case.