Thread: Stubborn biceps

holdontomea has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) holdontomea has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) holdontomea has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) holdontomea has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) holdontomea has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) holdontomea has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) holdontomea has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) holdontomea has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) holdontomea has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) holdontomea has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) holdontomea has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Stubborn biceps

I've been lifting for around a year, my biceps have remained at an appalling 13 inches, whilst my forearms seem to have grown a lot, to around 12 inches. Are there any good lifts that I can do to isolate my biceps, I'm thinking about preacher curls, but the bench is expensive and my gym doesn't have one. thanks

Somepersian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somepersian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somepersian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somepersian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somepersian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somepersian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somepersian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somepersian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somepersian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somepersian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somepersian is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    e a t and add weight - i guarantee ur arms will grow
    hi

rivoke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rivoke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rivoke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rivoke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rivoke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rivoke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rivoke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rivoke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rivoke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rivoke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rivoke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    13 inches is not bad at all for your age, how much weight have you gained in this year?

Kameronn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kameronn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kameronn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kameronn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kameronn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kameronn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kameronn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kameronn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kameronn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kameronn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kameronn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    DB Curls, Chin-Ups, and Rows. Progress, eat, and wait.

holdontomea has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) holdontomea has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) holdontomea has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) holdontomea has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) holdontomea has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) holdontomea has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) holdontomea has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) holdontomea has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) holdontomea has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) holdontomea has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) holdontomea has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by rivoke View Post
    13 inches is not bad at all for your age, how much weight have you gained in this year?
    I've gained around 7-10 pounds this year, can't really remember
    Originally Posted by Kameronn View Post
    DB Curls, Chin-Ups, and Rows. Progress, eat, and wait.
    I'll try doing more curls and chin ups, rows are my main focus at the moment as my back is lacking, thanks

rivoke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rivoke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rivoke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rivoke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rivoke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rivoke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rivoke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rivoke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rivoke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rivoke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rivoke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by holdontomea View Post
    I've gained around 7-10 pounds this year, can't really remember

I'll try doing more curls and chin ups, rows are my main focus at the moment as my back is lacking, thanks
    You are supposed to gain like 15 lbs just to get an inch on your arms so..

Huntin a bit of meat Land_Down_Under's Avatar
    Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Weighted close grip chin ups, overload e-z bar curls n reverse curls, single arm cable curls ( heavy even if just negatives)
    'Id rather die on my feet, than live on my knees' - Emiliano Zapata

-: COUNTRYMIKE Appreciation Crew :-

'I Will Walk Through The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death, I Will Fear No Evil Because I'm The Baddest Motherfuker In The God Damn Valley'

Fukn Brozart

JCPH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Judgin from the forearm growth you might be grabbin your dbs too hard
    Loosin up your grip have your thumbs pointing outwards if you must
    And concentrate on your curl
    Dont always have to go heavy B 

(Likewise on any other bi routines BB preachers etc)

17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm assuming that when you say your biceps are 13 inches it means your arm is 13 inches. So if you want you arm to grow you should focus on your triceps as well since they are 2/3 of your arm. So add in more triceps work with your bicep work. Close grip bench and dips are good triceps builders

Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yes, 17mahmoods is right. Common mistake to only see the biceps as arm size. Try one of these sets out and see if they wont grow!

Superset: Close Grip Bench Press with Concentration Curl for five sets.
    Superset: Preacher curls with seated overhead tricep extensions for five sets.
    Superset: Cable tricep extensions with cable rope hammer grip curls for five sets.

Sjallday is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sjallday is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sjallday is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sjallday is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sjallday is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sjallday is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sjallday is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sjallday is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sjallday is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sjallday is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sjallday is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I Agree with the posts above. Also, If you wanna get the best results, hit all heads of the bicep with different grips and types of curls. Make sure to get adequate volume as well.
    I get bigger when I cut.