Revelation512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Revelation512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Revelation512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Revelation512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Revelation512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Revelation512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Revelation512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Revelation512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Revelation512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Revelation512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Revelation512 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation NCSF certification exam tips!

I take my exam next week and was lookig for any tips! If you've taken the test can you let me know the difficulty? What were most the questions like? I work 2 jobs , go to the gym everyday, and come home to 2 kids. Been studying 2 hours/day during downtime at work. I watched all the videos and made flash cards off the 2 practice tests. Haven't taken a test in over 3 years. If you have any advice i'd greatly appreciate it!

Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Revelation512 View Post
    I take my exam next week and was lookig for any tips! If you've taken the test can you let me know the difficulty? What were most the questions like? I work 2 jobs , go to the gym everyday, and come home to 2 kids. Been studying 2 hours/day during downtime at work. I watched all the videos and made flash cards off the 2 practice tests. Haven't taken a test in over 3 years. If you have any advice i'd greatly appreciate it!
    Confidence. Believe in your hard work and allow the chips to fall where they may. If you fail after hours of studying it would only be because you are not good at academics (think back to how you did in high school for validation). If you pass, then you did a good job studying. Either way, you are not going to regret this 'Man! I would have passed if only I went online and got some tips!'
    To succeed at doing what you love, you often must do many things you hate.