Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Reactivated my Tinder. I'm not even sure why. At least you're putting forth a valid effort Ranger. Me? At this point, I truly want a machine. I guess it's at the point where I'm just going to have to start paying for it. Two of my closest friends having been telling me this for a while but I guess I'm still hanging on to hope that my "true" slut is out there somewhere.

I mean these women I match with are giving me every single chance in the world but I'm just too....."if you're not DTF then you're wasting my time and on to the next." They're practically saying lets hang out first, then we can bang afterwards. Attractive and in shape women. Lulz. I'm fuked up!

"I Yam What I Yam & Dats What I Yam!"

paralyticileus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) paralyticileus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) paralyticileus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) paralyticileus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) paralyticileus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) paralyticileus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) paralyticileus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) paralyticileus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) paralyticileus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) paralyticileus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) paralyticileus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'll play.. This thread is interesting. I've been in your shoes before ranger and it's no fun but it really is just luck. Some weeks I feel like I can screw anything moving and some weeks I feel the opposite. Usually in between though.

10/17 went out with a girl from OKC. In retrospect her pics were accurate but she was the ultimate butterface. I couldn't even look at her. Ate at a medium priced restaurant. She's kind of weird. Said a couple boneheaded things. I think she was nervous and I didn't really like her mannerisms. I can see her getting on my nerves in the future. HOWEVER. I am an ass man and she had a PERFECT ass. I made out with her at the end just so I could get my hands on that booty. Unfortunately I don't think I have enough interest in her to weather the storm until she lets me undress her.

Currently talking to a Vietnamese chick. Have not met yet but she seems super interested in me. Texting me first and out of the blue. She invited me to a concert/festival next week but somehow I think that'll be a difficult first date. a) she just told me she's dressing up in costume. b) My voice isn't very loud naturally and I don't know how well we'll be communicating. But the upshot is that we'll probably end wrestling naked at the end of it if I don't **** it up.
    Boys in the building give me updates like they know the weather
    If you ain't in the streets you can't see the sky
    I'm out here
    I see the sky and it's paradise

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kjoel007 View Post
    I am surprised this is happening to you of all miscers OP... rooting for ya.
    Quality is hard to find.

Originally Posted by Solomonlike View Post
    Reactivated my Tinder. I'm not even sure why. At least you're putting forth a valid effort Ranger. Me? At this point, I truly want a machine. I guess it's at the point where I'm just going to have to start paying for it. Two of my closest friends having been telling me this for a while but I guess I'm still hanging on to hope that my "true" slut is out there somewhere.

I mean these women I match with are giving me every single chance in the world but I'm just too....."if you're not DTF then you're wasting my time and on to the next." They're practically saying lets hang out first, then we can bang afterwards. Attractive and in shape women. Lulz. I'm fuked up!

"I Yam What I Yam & Dats What I Yam!"
    Something doesn't sound right. What is it exactly that makes you not want to hang out for a bit with someone before smashing?

Originally Posted by paralyticileus View Post
    I'll play.. This thread is interesting. I've been in your shoes before ranger and it's no fun but it really is just luck. Some weeks I feel like I can screw anything moving and some weeks I feel the opposite. Usually in between though.

10/17 went out with a girl from OKC. In retrospect her pics were accurate but she was the ultimate butterface. I couldn't even look at her. Ate at a medium priced restaurant. She's kind of weird. Said a couple boneheaded things. I think she was nervous and I didn't really like her mannerisms. I can see her getting on my nerves in the future. HOWEVER. I am an ass man and she had a PERFECT ass. I made out with her at the end just so I could get my hands on that booty. Unfortunately I don't think I have enough interest in her to weather the storm until she lets me undress her.

Currently talking to a Vietnamese chick. Have not met yet but she seems super interested in me. Texting me first and out of the blue. She invited me to a concert/festival next week but somehow I think that'll be a difficult first date. a) she just told me she's dressing up in costume. b) My voice isn't very loud naturally and I don't know how well we'll be communicating. But the upshot is that we'll probably end wrestling naked at the end of it if I don't **** it up.
    Music festival would be a horrible first date, especially in costume. Meet her before then? And if the butterface chick was so gross looking, why the fck did you make out with her?

xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'd personally go to the festival tbh since it's a sick way to have a good time, meet people and show her how much of an awesome dude you can be. If that's her idea of a first date then I think sex at the end is a virtual guarantee as long as you aren't a weirdo.

Good morning Ranger! What's the word today?

paralyticileus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) paralyticileus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) paralyticileus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) paralyticileus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) paralyticileus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) paralyticileus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) paralyticileus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) paralyticileus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) paralyticileus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) paralyticileus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) paralyticileus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by US_Ranger View Post

Music festival would be a horrible first date, especially in costume. Meet her before then? And if the butterface chick was so gross looking, why the fck did you make out with her?
    Sometimes, I just do things to do them. But honestly, have you ever seen a butt so perfect that you just want to touch it? Only way to do it (with consent lol). Making out with her wasn't that unpleasant. Wish I could have snapped a pic to make you understand my dilemma
    I'm out here

Originally Posted by xvicknumber7x View Post
    I'd personally go to the festival tbh since it's a sick way to have a good time, meet people and show her how much of an awesome dude you can be. If that's her idea of a first date then I think sex at the end is a virtual guarantee as long as you aren't a weirdo.

I may just do it because I'll be out of my comfort zone. It'll be a fun challenge.
    I'm out here

xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by paralyticileus View Post
    I may just do it because I'll be out of my comfort zone. It'll be a fun challenge.
    That is my philosophy as well. I always do things that at first I feel like will be a weird time. It almost always ends up being ****ing amazing.

Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Something doesn't sound right. What is it exactly that makes you not want to hang out for a bit with someone before smashing
    Just me allowing some of my past experiences to impact my decision making which is pretty damn stupid. Let me clarify what I mean by "hang out". These women want to go on dates. I've wasted too much time and money in the past and I have no intentions of traveling down that path again. I offer to let them come over to my place or I come to them but they want to "hang out" aka go on a date first. No thx Jeff.

Here's what totally messing me up mentally. I've had women who were ok with this and we were fwb. They seem like a rarity now for me or maybe I'm not doing enough on part. Either way, it's more effort than what I'm willing to put into it at this point. Thus, I guess I'll have to start paying. I'd rather pay then to be a trunk monkey jumping through hoops, playing "the game" and wasting time. Lost time is something we'll never get back, money we can.

Edit: Just got a "Super Like" from a chick that my "Chad" friend Chris use to have his way with. Some of the stories he use to tell me about her had me in awe at the time. I'm pretty sure she recognizes me. We all use to hang out some years back. I guess it's my turn now? NOPE. I don't go behind my friends. Yes I'm a *******.
    Last edited by Solomonlike; 10-19-2016 at 11:55 AM.
    "Don't be afraid of being different. Be afraid of being the same as everyone else."

“Time is your most precious gift because you only have a set amount of it. You can make more money, but you can’t make more time. When you give someone your time, you are giving them a portion of your life that you’ll never get back.”

Ecclesiastes 9:11 - True wisdom

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by xvicknumber7x View Post

Just got a text from the girl I went out with last week who's been chatting with me daily since then. She told me she's sorry for leading me on, etc etc, bye. Got that text right as we were going over some important crap in class (shouldn't have been checking my phone) so I had to super-focus to stay on topic. Text came out of nowhere. I took the translation as "I'm talking to someone else and I don't have time to talk to you" which is fine. We only went on one date. I don't know...whatever.

So that leaves one girl I'm still talking to who's only here for another 6 or so weeks before she leaves. All my eggs are in one basket at the moment and I have 1 free night over the next 10 days so it's not like I can start asking a bunch of people out. Well, I could at the expense of studying, working and sleep but that's tard mode status and I'm not doing that. The one girl I'm talking to said she's down to hang out Friday night but she's also a tinder girl so I'm up to bat against who knows how many guys who probably have a lot more time to spit game than I do.

Hits keep on coming, taking them on the chin and moving forward. Even if it doesn't work out with the current one I'm talking to, at least she's not psychotic, an alcoholic or mentally retarded. That's always a plus.

HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just got a text from the girl I went out with last week who's been chatting with me daily since then. She told me she's sorry for leading me on, etc etc, bye. Got that text right as we were going over some important crap in class (shouldn't have been checking my phone) so I had to super-focus to stay on topic. Text came out of nowhere. I took the translation as "I'm talking to someone else and I don't have time to talk to you" which is fine. We only went on one date. I don't know...whatever.

So that leaves one girl I'm still talking to who's only here for another 6 or so weeks before she leaves. All my eggs are in one basket at the moment and I have 1 free night over the next 10 days so it's not like I can start asking a bunch of people out. Well, I could at the expense of studying, working and sleep but that's tard mode status and I'm not doing that. The one girl I'm talking to said she's down to hang out Friday night but she's also a tinder girl so I'm up to bat against who knows how many guys who probably have a lot more time to spit game than I do.

Hits keep on coming, taking them on the chin and moving forward. Even if it doesn't work out with the current one I'm talking to, at least she's not psychotic, an alcoholic or mentally retarded. That's always a plus.
    Gotta respect that you got something out of her. Most of us get nothing. We do get lead on, we get constantly teased, and then we get hit with reality when their FB profile pic changes to include some dude.

You sound like you've got **** going on in your life, which is good. Just stay focused on life and the girls will come.

USR you're like a prize fighter. And I thought I took my fair share of strange L's.

Texted the only girl I'm still left talking to yesterday and never heard back at all. Not even a "hello" or anything. Made me feel pretty uneasy, slept like **** to be honest. I'm supposed to see her Friday evening. Normally I'd just text day of in order to make sure plans are still good but in this case I might go ahead and text tonight so I have extra time to figure something else out if she ghosts/bails/tinder standards me.

Can't let it bother me too much though. I'm on the race-track all day today so that should be fun and should also keep my mind off other things that are far less important.

aestheticparrot will become famous soon enough. (+50) aestheticparrot will become famous soon enough. (+50) aestheticparrot will become famous soon enough. (+50) aestheticparrot will become famous soon enough. (+50) aestheticparrot will become famous soon enough. (+50) aestheticparrot will become famous soon enough. (+50) aestheticparrot will become famous soon enough. (+50) aestheticparrot will become famous soon enough. (+50) aestheticparrot will become famous soon enough. (+50) aestheticparrot will become famous soon enough. (+50) aestheticparrot will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i just reckon youve had a bad run with bad people mate
    Always reppin back crew
    RIP Az Shavershian
    Got negged hard by acb123
    "YEAH ****ING WATER"
    Monkey Prick

Cloud judgement like anakin

feel cold ..

rawdawgg is just really nice. (+1000) rawdawgg is just really nice. (+1000) rawdawgg is just really nice. (+1000) rawdawgg is just really nice. (+1000) rawdawgg is just really nice. (+1000) rawdawgg is just really nice. (+1000) rawdawgg is just really nice. (+1000) rawdawgg is just really nice. (+1000) rawdawgg is just really nice. (+1000) rawdawgg is just really nice. (+1000) rawdawgg is just really nice. (+1000)
    Texted the only girl I'm still left talking to yesterday and never heard back at all. Not even a "hello" or anything. Made me feel pretty uneasy, slept like **** to be honest. I'm supposed to see her Friday evening. Normally I'd just text day of in order to make sure plans are still good but in this case I might go ahead and text tonight so I have extra time to figure something else out if she ghosts/bails/tinder standards me.

Can't let it bother me too much though. I'm on the race-track all day today so that should be fun and should also keep my mind off other things that are far less important.
    Maybe it's time to go back to Thailand. How was it by the way? I've heard nothing but good things.

Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

dating in our age range sucks in general. I had gotten into a serious relationship that had taken most of mid-late 20s..so when it ended I had no idea what to expect dating wise.

I had a lot of trouble initially. Men thought I was looking for instant marriage/ sperm donor (since I had no kids), a "strong independent woman who don't need no man" who must be a man eater, or a complete psycho future cat lady.

I only read through the first page so I apologize if you already answered but..

1.) I know you said these are more or less local women..how are you meeting them?

2.) the hair episode...what was the context of you touching it? Reason I ask was that I was on a date once (at a wine cellar) and even though there was chemistry between us, he randomly decided to rub my back while I was tasting the 2nd wine the bartender put out to us.

It was an awkward gesture and it did honestly creep me out. It felt out of place.

Nevertheless I hope you eventually find what you are looking for. Sometimes it's worth dredging through the chit before you find something good.
    I want to forget mistakes they've helped me make
    It's better to be broken than to break

JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Azmine View Post

Nevertheless I hope you eventually find what you are looking for. Sometimes it's worth dredging through the chit before you find something good.
    I agree with this, but OP's string of bad luck is crazy. I've been on many unsuccessful dates, but there was usually 1 or 2 bright spots in between, and even then I was not getting ghosted at the kind of rate OP is. There has to be some common denominator in his dating exploits.

I've mentioned before it must comes down to one or a combo of these below, because he is getting dates, so he must be attractive enough.

- OP isn't screening well. Not catching small red flags
    - OP isn't doing as well with conversation/connection as he thinks on dates.
    - OP isn't displaying enough confidence (referring to the " would you like to see me again?" lines)
    - OP is just in a city full of low quality women.

Either way OP, when you do find the one, it will make all this chit worthwhile. I wish you the best of luck.
    6'1 - 240lbs

<HTC>

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think OP's problem is he is showing too much interest too soon.
    Every time & I mean every time I met a woman I liked and saw potential with they went *POOF* on me.

But the chicks that annoyed me, I really didn't like, or I just didn't think we were a good match due to lifestyle differences?
    guaranteed first date smash.
    And these weren't sea creatures either.
    Some were legit HBB's.

Once I started treating women I liked like women I was "meh" about (basically made them put in the effort by barely initiating texts before the date and made my response to their texts short and sweet) and after first date they started sticking around long enough for me to realize even the "decent" one's from online are F'd up.
    They just hide it better.

so yeah, deleted my profiles at the end of summer.

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I had a sex dream last night (srs)
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

Deceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Solomonlike View Post
    Edit: Just got a "Super Like" from a chick that my "Chad" friend Chris use to have his way with. Some of the stories he use to tell me about her had me in awe at the time. I'm pretty sure she recognizes me. We all use to hang out some years back. I guess it's my turn now? NOPE. I don't go behind my friends. Yes I'm a *******.
    Haha I know this feel. Had a roommate that was pretty successful on Tinder and everytime I saw him as a common connection with anyone on there I was just like:

Instant boner killer.
    Crews are for homers crew

Originally Posted by rawdawgg View Post
    Maybe it's time to go back to Thailand. How was it by the way? I've heard nothing but good things.
    Thailand and South Africa are 2 of my favorite places on earth. Thailand is just amazing. A lot of people get the wrong impression because of lady-boys but that's just typical miscers miscing. It's a beautiful country, amazing people, amazing culture, amazing food and tons of things to do. If I could live/work there, I would. It's something I'm definitely thinking about in the future. Also, it's not just Thai women if going there for women is your thing. There's so many white women that are also single and full of adventure. You don't run into a lot of boring people there.

Originally Posted by Azmine View Post
    dating in our age range sucks in general. I had gotten into a serious relationship that had taken most of mid-late 20s..so when it ended I had no idea what to expect dating wise.

I had a lot of trouble initially. Men thought I was looking for instant marriage/ sperm donor (since I had no kids), a "strong independent woman who don't need no man" who must be a man eater, or a complete psycho future cat lady.

I only read through the first page so I apologize if you already answered but..

1.) I know you said these are more or less local women..how are you meeting them?

2.) the hair episode...what was the context of you touching it? Reason I ask was that I was on a date once (at a wine cellar) and even though there was chemistry between us, he randomly decided to rub my back while I was tasting the 2nd wine the bartender put out to us.

It was an awkward gesture and it did honestly creep me out. It felt out of place.

The reason a lot of men thought that about you is because of stereotypes existing for a reason. Any time I date a woman from 30+ years of age, there's always weird things going on. If they just got out of a long relationship, I usually just let it slide but sometimes it's because they're serial daters in the sense that they're NEVER happy with someone and every 3-4 months they're just on to the next one. It happens a lot. Also, as a man, you have to be worried about the ones who are looking for a baby factory. It's a real threat and no one wants to get caught as a baby daddy because someone cut holes in the condom.

What was the context of the hand/hair thing? Well, we were joking around about mma, snowboarding, all sorts of things we had in common. We were sitting at a bar playing trivia during all this. My friend was to the left of me, I was in the middle and she was on the right. To allow more of a group conversation thing to happen, I moved my chair back and for a brief couple seconds, put my hand on her chair in order to angle myself so we had a little triangle going. During that time, my hand touched her hair.

Immediately after she got on her phone for a solid 30+ minutes until I whispered to my friend that I'm bailing and taking this chick home. Then she pulled the "Omg, such a great time, really want to see you again" crap which was an obvious lie. After I got home I knew I wasn't going to see her again so I straight up asked her what the deal was. She said it was "too soon" to touch her hair, it was like 3 seconds as I was moving my chair and that I should never take a girl on a date where I have friends. As I mentioned earlier in the thread, I specifically asked her multiple times if she was sure she wanted to go to trivia night and she said it sounded like a lot of fun. When I brought that up...radio silence.

Regardless of if I somehow magically fcked something up, you don't get on your phone for 30 minutes of a date. If you really want to bail that bad, just be honest and say "hey, I'd like to head home early if that's alright" and if you're worried about the guy being upset, call a goddamn Uber.

It's amazing how many women I've gone on dates with that can't handle even a moment of stress where they might have to figure out a situation and act accordingly. Everything is some stupid ghosting treatment and bull**** lies. I don't get it.

Originally Posted by JUGGERNAUT1333 View Post
    I agree with this, but OP's string of bad luck is crazy. I've been on many unsuccessful dates, but there was usually 1 or 2 bright spots in between, and even then I was not getting ghosted at the kind of rate OP is. There has to be some common denominator in his dating exploits.

I've mentioned before it must comes down to one or a combo of these below, because he is getting dates, so he must be attractive enough.

- OP isn't screening well. Not catching small red flags
    - OP isn't doing as well with conversation/connection as he thinks on dates.
    - OP isn't displaying enough confidence (referring to the " would you like to see me again?" lines)
    - OP is just in a city full of low quality women.

Either way OP, when you do find the one, it will make all this chit worthwhile. I wish you the best of luck.
    Thanks bud. To address your points:

-Definitely agree about not screening well enough. As it is now, I'm giving everyone a chance because 1/3 of my dates don't even bother to show up. I've also had such bad luck that my previous life methods of screening haven't helped out much so I've been trying to branch out and see what happens

-Disagree on the conversation part. When dinner is over, the check is paid and the girl is sitting there for another 1-2 hours without any sign of wanting to leave even though they brought their own car and told me earlier they probably can't stay too late, either they're a sociopath liar trying to get something out of me or they're having a good time. Plus, like the most recent one, we both went to South Africa for work, we're both in the same sort of field for our careers, we're both super interested in traveling. So many things in common that I didn't even get a chance to ask her in depth about a lot of them and she seemed to feel the same way. I'm a hyper-aware person and I know when someone doesn't feel comfortable being around me

-I display confidence the whole time through the date except what miscers might say isn't confidence even though I would disagree.
    a) I rag on myself in order to show them I don't take myself too seriously. If I say something stupid, I joke about it. If they ask me something and get a "wow" type look, I follow it up with humor. I've noticed, because I'm in really good shape, I get sterotyped a lot in the sense that women can think I'm a dbag so I use some comedy in order to offset that. The comedy is aimed at myself to show them I'm a nice guy
    b) I definitely ask them if they'd like to see me again for reasons explained earlier in the thread. I don't do the game playing. EVERYONE says they don't play games but I'm actually honest when I say that. I don't have time to do the wishy washy thing. I need dates set up so I can plan my work schedule, study groups, training, etc. Asking someone if they want to see me again (not asking like an idiot either) and setting something solid up for a date later in the week saves me all sorts of time texting and trying to figure it out. It's worked EXTREMELY well with the very, very, very, very few women who I've dated and got along with well because they're honest and don't play games.

-No idea how the quality of women really is here. I moved here in September. Not looking good so far.

BAMF11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BAMF11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BAMF11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BAMF11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BAMF11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BAMF11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BAMF11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BAMF11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BAMF11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BAMF11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BAMF11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Throwing some in the mix..

Girl #1
    -Meet off Bumble
    -She suggests to go a bar close to where I live, I show up and bar is dead quiet with nobody there
    -She turns out to be a complete Jersey girl (similar to JWOW from Jersey Shore), loud annoying voice, fake tan, etc.
    -We actually had a decent time together
    -Leave bar and never text her or hear from her again

Girl #2
    -Meet on Bumble
    -Meet up at a rooftop bar, have a few drinks, it goes well
    -Meet up a couple more times
    -Starts showing signs of waning interest
    -I go NC

Girl #3
    -Girl I ran into from middle school, get her # and start texting - seems interested
    -Plan to meet up a couple times but falls through on both ends
    -Text her and she goes NC

Girl #4
    -Girl I knew from undergrad
    -She moves into my city, starts texting me to hang out
    -We meet up at a bar, it goes pretty well
    -She stops seeming interested after that
    -She goes NC

Girl #5
    -Meet her at a bar, get her #
    -I arrange to meet her on Wednesday
    -Text her that day and she says she made plans with a friend to see a concert, suggests we meet that weekend
    -She goes NC

Girls # 6/7/8
    -Got some numbers of Bumble, going to set up some dates this week

^^^^^
    Sounds about right.

rawdawgg is just really nice. (+1000) rawdawgg is just really nice. (+1000) rawdawgg is just really nice. (+1000) rawdawgg is just really nice. (+1000) rawdawgg is just really nice. (+1000) rawdawgg is just really nice. (+1000) rawdawgg is just really nice. (+1000) rawdawgg is just really nice. (+1000) rawdawgg is just really nice. (+1000) rawdawgg is just really nice. (+1000) rawdawgg is just really nice. (+1000)
    Is it just me, or does it seem like more and more, the effort, hoops, and gauntlets aren't worth the reward?

brb investing time/money/effort to attract women
    brb finally land a woman after 1000 rejections/flakes
    brb sloots gon sloot
    brb rinse and repeat

Yeah yeah... there are quality women out there. I get it. But don't try to deny that those are dwindling by the day. And don't try to deny that quality women are corruptible given the right circumstances.

Inb4 "rawdawgg, you're so negative/jaded/bitter."
    Bro i'm a realist, not a pessimist. Open your eyes or stay blissfully ignorant.

Just read in my local paper that a record number of girls are looking for a good/supportive parental figure. Wow...

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thailand and South Africa are 2 of my favorite places on earth. Thailand is just amazing. A lot of people get the wrong impression because of lady-boys but that's just typical miscers miscing. It's a beautiful country, amazing people, amazing culture, amazing food and tons of things to do. If I could live/work there, I would. It's something I'm definitely thinking about in the future. Also, it's not just Thai women if going there for women is your thing. There's so many white women that are also single and full of adventure. You don't run into a lot of boring people there.
    Basically agree with everything above, two things about the white girls you meet in Thailand that I think leads to what you are saying being true:

1. When you meet someone who has got up off their arse and gone travelling to a foreign country, it pre-selects them a lot against the general population. Chances are they have a job, they have some drive and organisational skills, they are curious and want to have some adventure and find different things. Of course it's not universally true but generally speaking you're probably cut out most of the women who are recklessly jobless, completely unorganised, highly dull or crazily racist. You still get some SJWs of course, such is life.

2. It's absurdly easy for a white guy to hook up with local girls in Thailand. An old guy might find it easier to pay for it or lie about wanting to get married, anyone 20 - 35 who isn't a spud will have more options. Faced with this sexual abundance, a lot of white guys aren't going to bother putting in a lot of effort to chat up a white girl when they're going to get their dick sucked that night anyway. I think that's a factor too.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    single 32 year old checking in. glad to see youre all failing miserably too

Is it just me, or does it seem like more and more, the effort, hoops, and gauntlets aren't worth the reward?

brb investing time/money/effort to attract women
    brb sloots gon sloot
    brb rinse and repeat

Yeah yeah... there are quality women out there. I get it. But don't try to deny that those are dwindling by the day. And don't try to deny that quality women are corruptible given the right circumstances.

Just read in my local paper that a record number of girls are looking for a good/supportive parental figure. Wow...

It's not just you. I realized this a few years ago. I'm a realist too bruh.
    "Don't be afraid of being different. Be afraid of being the same as everyone else."

“Time is your most precious gift because you only have a set amount of it. You can make more money, but you can’t make more time. When you give someone your time, you are giving them a portion of your life that you’ll never get back.”

Ecclesiastes 9:11 - True wisdom

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Actually true about traveling and preselection. When I was in Moab I chatted up this 26 year old chick. She pretty much eyed me and we hung out, had drinks and talked a few hours.

Y'all seen Lost in Translation I bet.

I'm here to read about less L's and more W's.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

10/21/16

-Went on a date from the last girl's number I got from tinder before I deleted it (2nd date with this girl, first time I've had a 2nd date in 20+ dates)
    -Went to a haunted maze Halloween thing
    -It was dark, people running around, good atmosphere
    -Made out for 20 minutes straight in a pumpkin patch
    -Came back to my place afterwards, put on movie
    -Moved to room, she pulled back, said she didn't want sex, was very adamant about it
    -I didn't get too pushy, I've been with girls before who make you wait until 3-4 dates in, that's fine

-Fast forward to today

-Distant on texting, she's at work party now, says she probably won't wake up early to go to breakfast with me tomorrow and I work in the afternoon
    -Going to see what happens and if she contacts me since I've been trying about 70/30 on this entire thing so this is where it's at now

TODAY

-Went on date to some big outside event
    -Hanging out with girl in a large group of people
    -Find out she's fresh out of 10 year relationship
    -Realize quickly that she's doing what a lot of people do when they first get out of the military (try too hard to go the other direction to make up for lost time)
    -I cut date short, will give it one more chance at another point to see if maybe she's just nervous but the reserve parachute is ready to deploy and bail on this one

Back to the drawing board. Girl 1 is really cool but she's definitely guarded which is fine. She's suuuuper into me during the dates but doesn't seem to be about it when we're both doing our own thing. During the date she's inviting me to all sorts of stuff, wanting to do X, Y and Z with me but the second she's home/etc it's a different story. Can't figure it out yet. Girl 2 is super cool too, just way too damaged for any sort of relationship. Also, stage 5 clinger if we end up banging so I'm not going to do that either. I can see that a mile away.

Still pumped I got a 2nd date. 20+ girls just to get to a 2nd date. Lmao.

KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    brb sloots gon sloot
    brb rinse and repeat
    But don't try to deny that those are dwindling by the day. And don't try to deny that quality women are corruptible given the right circumstances.

Yeah, the worst part is I WANT a fun girl, someone to be intimate with, and you have to go through this absolute grinder like everyone on this board knows about. You end up feeling like chit from the endless ghosts/nc etc.

Originally Posted by KMadigan777 View Post
    Yeah, the worst part is I WANT a fun girl, someone to be intimate with, and you have to go through this absolute grinder like everyone on this board knows about. You end up feeling like chit from the endless ghosts/nc etc.
    No way dude, it's so much fun. (not srs)

Talking to a 5/10 and then getting ghosted is the best. Or getting ghosted from a mom with 2 kids who lives at home. Goddamn woman, you have more baggage than a greyhound bus and you're ghosting ME? What in the fck....

Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast