Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have 9 sets of identical black scrubs.

Superman and soldiers always wear the same things, so whatever works.
    A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.

Muhammad Ali

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I never notice what others wear, couldn't give a rats ass really. {I never miss seeing those yoga pants on the ladies tho}

I wore the same clothes at work for 25 years while serving my country, now I have a hard time deciding which red plaid shirt to wear daily.

I'm a comfort kinda guy.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I worked for years with a guy who wore the same thing every day. He had an unlimited supply of identical khakis and blue oxfords. He just liked things simple. I was sorta envious of him. He and his wife made $400k/yr between them and lived pretty simply and never had to think about money. He'd get a new white suburban every year and told his wife just to get it and don't even ask him about it.

We do laundry pretty much every day and I could very well wear the same thing two days in a row, I don't really keep track.

Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Old-Time-Lifter View Post
    Of course on Sunday mornings and a few other days of the month I'm in a suit and tie.
    Cool. The churches I've been part of for the past ~20 years I, like most guys there, wear shorts and flip flops. Sometimes I think it'd be cool to be back in the days when all the men wore suits and hats. Guess there are some suit-wearing churches still out there.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I still for the life of me can't understand how anyone would want to look the same everyday, especially if they aren't poor in anyway, that is f'cking weird to me.

Hell even when I was poor I tried to change what I wore as much as I could. Now, due to the grace of God I earn a 6 figure salary, between my wife and I we earn close to 300k annually and yes I spend a lot of money on clothes, more so than my wife. Hell my sneakers alone cost anywhere from $200.00 - $1200.00

Different strokes for different folks...
    On the list for Bannukah

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    I still for the life of me can't understand how anyone would want to look the same everyday, especially if they aren't poor in anyway, that is f'cking weird to me.

Hell even when I was poor I tried to change what I wore as much as I could. Now, due to the grace of God I earn a 6 figure salary, between my wife and I we earn close to 300k annually and yes I spend a lot of money on clothes, more so than my wife. Hell my sneakers alone cost anywhere from $200.00 - $1200.00

I am thinking about how many black items of clothing I could get with 300K. A man can dream.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    I am thinking about how many black items of clothing I could get with 300K. A man can dream.
    LOL I wish I could spend the whole 300k on clothes! I would be the best dressed thug in the hood
    On the list for Bannukah

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Yeah but you are in the fashion hot spot of the USA! You also rock the urban wear occasionally so that requires new fresh gear. If you lived in Virginia, would you really still need to dress like a New Yorker unless you were going out? Think about that trip to Tennessee and what you would wear if you lived there.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Yeah but you are in the fashion hot spot of the USA! You also rock the urban wear occasionally so that requires new fresh gear. If you lived in Virginia, would you really still need to dress like a New Yorker unless you were going out? Think about that trip to Tennessee and what you would wear if you lived there.
    Believe it or not I have three distinct types of clothes I purchase. (and this is besides summer vs winter)

1. Work clothes suites and casual wear etc
    2. Going out clothes with the wife, family etc.
    3. Hanging out clothes, clubs, the hood etc

I know I know, crazy but that is just who I am.
    On the list for Bannukah

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Believe it or not I have three distinct types of clothes I purchase. (and this is besides summer vs winter)

1. Work clothes suites and casual wear etc
    2. Going out clothes with the wife, family etc.
    3. Hanging out clothes, clubs, the hood etc

I know I know, crazy but that is just who I am.
    Nah, it isn't crazy if you got the coin but many people(men) just are not that into it. This whole GQ/metrosexual thing has made men aware of dressing better, skin care, and tying to look young. I get it... but i think where you live and your type of job is a factor.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Has new batteries! DuracellBunny's Avatar
    DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

It's nothing to do with money at all.

You (and everybody else) will have seen guys who don't make that much money and have a crap home, but have the car and the bling, as it's all about projecting an image, so they spend everything they have on creating it.

Other people just dgaf.

I make considerable money, but I don't wear a watch or jewelry, I don't drive a car and I don't wear designer clothes (they wouldn't fit anyway). I admittedly pay $5k or so for a suit, as I have them made at a traditional gentleman's tailor, but unless somebody spends a similar amount, they would never know, as there isn't a name that most people would recognise attached to them. I just don't care very much about that stuff.

I have a entire closet full of suits etc in my office, for when I have meetings, but if I don't have meetings I will wear dark jeans/docks/combats and a dark t-shirt, as it's convenient.

Apart from ties, I don't own anything that is pink, red, purple, orange or bright versions of the other colours.
    Screw nature; my body will do what I DAMN WELL tell it to do!

The only dangerous thing about an exercise is the person doing it.

They had the technology to rebuild me. They made me better, stronger, faster......

Nah, it isn't crazy if you got the coin but many people(men) just are not that into it. This whole GQ/metrosexual thing has made men aware of dressing better, skin care, and tying to look young. I get it... but i think where you live and your type of job is a factor.
    The thing is where I was raised (the hood) it was always about how you dressed, you were made fun of if you didn't "dressed to impress" in fact, if you did not wear the "style" clothes you would be picked on and get into fights.

My brother and I, being very poor didn't wear style clothing, example; the kind of sneaker you had to be wearing back then were Pro-Keds, but since we were poor my mother would buy us Skippy's and we were made fun of all the time and we would wind up fighting because they would pick on us. There even was a song they would sing to us and I remember it like it was yesterday. "Skippies, they make your feet feel fiiiiine, Skippies, they cost a dollar 99"

When I started running the streets, man I had so many pairs of sneakers, Adidas, Puma's, Playboys' I could wear a different pair of sneakers for 2 months straight without wearing the same ones again.
    On the list for Bannukah

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The thing is where I was raised (the hood) it was always about how you dressed, you were made fun of if you didn't "dressed to impress" in fact, if you did not wear the "style" clothes you would be picked on and get into fights.

My brother and I, being very poor didn't wear style clothing, example; the kind of sneaker you had to be wearing back then were Pro-Keds, but since we were poor my mother would buy us Skippy's and we were made fun of all the time and we would wind up fighting because they would pick on us. There even was a song they would sing to us and I remember it like it was yesterday. "Skippies, they make your feet feel fiiiiine, Skippies, they cost a dollar 99"

When I started running the streets, man I had so many pairs of sneakers, Adidas, Puma's, Playboys' I could wear a different pair of sneakers for 2 months straight without wearing the same ones again.
    Jeebus. You just had to go and get that skippies song stuck in my head.

Well, here you go, buddy. I got your skippies right here

I hear ya, East Orange was not so nice with me wearing Jox shoes either.

Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    Jeebus. You just had to go and get that skippies song stuck in my head.

Well, here you go, buddy. I got your skippies right here

LOL Sadly that song brings me back bad memories....

I have no idea who those people are or what it is suppose to mean.

I hear ya, East Orange was not so nice with me wearing Jox shoes either.
    Jox shoes???
    On the list for Bannukah

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DuracellBunny View Post
    It's nothing to do with money at all.

You (and everybody else) will have seen guys who don't make that much money and have a crap home, but have the car and the bling, as it's all about projecting an image, so they spend everything they have on creating it.

Other people just dgaf.

I make considerable money, but I don't wear a watch or jewelry, I don't drive a car and I don't wear designer clothes (they wouldn't fit anyway). I admittedly pay $5k or so for a suit, as I have them made at a traditional gentleman's tailor, but unless somebody spends a similar amount, they would never know, as there isn't a name that most people would recognise attached to them. I just don't care very much about that stuff.

I have a entire closet full of suits etc in my office, for when I have meetings, but if I don't have meetings I will wear dark jeans/docks/combats and a dark t-shirt, as it's convenient.

Apart from ties, I don't own anything that is pink, red, purple, orange or bright versions of the other colours.
    I buy almost all my t-shirts off the clearance rack at Target. And even worse I won't buy them until they reach the 70% mark- $3.88 USD but I do have a large collection of them My wife and I live comfortable but IDGAF. My wife will go out and buy me new boots/shoes and Ill take years to wear them ( have 3 new pair in my closets right now). I still rock my 3 year old white on white K-swiss even though they look more like tan on beige.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    . I still rock my 3 year old white on white K-swiss even though they look more like tan on beige.

The only old stuff I have is my working out clothes/sneakers and even that I change maybe once every year or so. Except for the squatting sneakers I purchased, I am not sure when I will change those as they seem to be very durable.
    On the list for Bannukah

Has new batteries! DuracellBunny's Avatar
    DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    I buy almost all my t-shirts off the clearance rack at Target. And even worse I won't buy them until they reach the 70% mark- $3.88 USD but I do have a large collection of them My wife and I live comfortable but IDGAF. My wife will go out and buy me new boots/shoes and Ill take years to wear them ( have 3 new pair in my closets right now). I still rock my 3 year old white on white K-swiss even though they look more like tan on beige.
    My SO does that with my gym clothes. She will see something really cheap and buy a dozen of them. We can imagine her and my mother's voices in our heads saying "you have lots of money now, so you think it's ok to waste it on things that you will just ruin and throw away do you?"

Her parents were refugees and I grew up in social housing. We both had having a spotless home and not wasting money frivolously drilled in to us and have never been able to completely break the habit.
    Screw nature; my body will do what I DAMN WELL tell it to do!

The only dangerous thing about an exercise is the person doing it.

They had the technology to rebuild me. They made me better, stronger, faster......

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I've been at my current job now for roughly a year and 8 months, there is a guy here who has been wearing the same clothes every f'cking day for that period of time, how the hell does one do that?

Same shirt, same pants, same sneakers (yes he is allowed to wear sneakers due to the department he works in)

Seriously how can anyone do that?
    One leg at a time, sir. One leg at a time.
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.â€
    -Voltaire

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I am participating in this one year without buying new clothes -challenge but it has to do with environmental and not wasting natures resources-reasons more than poverty but poverty always helps lol..

So technically I can't buy anything for a year. I have two months to go. I have learned that I had tons of clothes that I never wore before but am wearing now because I am running out of clothes.
    Last edited by Cass40; 10-14-2016 at 11:25 AM.

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

No matter how often you change your clothes, you still have the same face.
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.â€
    -Voltaire

tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    At one of my contract jobs, I knew a person who wore the exact same clothes every day too. Black pants, Black dress shirt, and Doc Martens. I figure he had a full closet of black... and bought multiples at one point.

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ElrondHubbard View Post
    No matter how often you change your clothes, you still have the same face.

Sadly, this has been my downfall since birth.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

Originally Posted by tsoden View Post
    At one of my contract jobs, I knew a person who wore the exact same clothes every day too. Black pants, Black dress shirt, and Doc Martens. I figure he had a full closet of black... and bought multiples at one point.
    Doc martens are really comfortable and that sole works on snow and ice.
    Last edited by x-trainer ben; 10-14-2016 at 02:27 PM.

Mr Flexy's Happy Protégé LisaSkinnoble's Avatar
    LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    I have a snuggie. I got it for my birthday one year. But it's like a blankie, you can't really wear it outside.
    I saw a woman at The Beer Store in onesie pajamas and Uggs. Not kidding. Onesies, like I used to put on my son when he was a toddler only we called them sleepers.

It astounds me how some people leave their houses.
    No drama: You know where we are.

Hello and welcome to our newest member jackbauer.

Meet stats:
    April 2017 - 235/135/270
    Aug 2017 - 245/125/285

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LisaSkinnoble View Post
    I saw a woman at The Beer Store in onesie pajamas and Uggs. Not kidding. Onesies, like I used to put on my son when he was a toddler only we called them sleepers.

It astounds me how some people leave their houses.
    Any given morning in the US if you visit a Walmart there's likely a woman in pajama pants. Not as bad as the women in stretch pants that are really testing the tensile strength of them as some sort of science experiment though.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't wear the same clothes every day but I do wear some cheap ass clothes and I'll rotate the same 4 pair of cargo shorts until they wear out -- at least 2 years

The vast majority of my clothes (Cargo shorts, t-shirts) come from Costco.

I spent more on squat shoes (2 pair) and knee wraps last year than I did on clothes.

I'm not poor now, but did grow up poor like you. All my clothes as a kid came from Kmart.

It's funny though, I developed the attitude that 'now that I can afford nice clothes, I couldn't care less'. You developed the attitude that 'now that I can afford nice clothes I have to make sure I show people that I can afford it'.

Not making any sort of psycho analysis on you or myself as I have no idea either way -- just making an observation that 2 people can grow up poor, end up making good money as adults and want to spend their money in totally different ways.

Definitely!

I am participating in this one year without buying new clothes -challenge but it has to do with environmental and not wasting natures resources-reasons more than poverty but poverty always helps lol..

So technically I can't buy anything for a year. I have two months to go. I have learned that I had tons of clothes that I never wore before but am wearing now because I am running out of clothes.
    I prefer to see you naked...

Originally Posted by MrNismo View Post
    I don't wear the same clothes every day but I do wear some cheap ass clothes and I'll rotate the same 4 pair of cargo shorts until they wear out -- at least 2 years

The vast majority of my clothes (Cargo shorts, t-shirts) come from Costco.

I spent more on squat shoes (2 pair) and knee wraps last year than I did on clothes.

I'm not poor now, but did grow up poor like you. All my clothes as a kid came from Kmart.

It's funny though, I developed the attitude that 'now that I can afford nice clothes, I couldn't care less'. You developed the attitude that 'now that I can afford nice clothes I have to make sure I show people that I can afford it'.

Not making any sort of psycho analysis on you or myself as I have no idea either way -- just making an observation that 2 people can grow up poor, end up making good money as adults and want to spend their money in totally different ways.

Definitely!
    The thing is although I was raised poor, when I started hitting the streets I was making a lot of money, so I was only "poor" till I was about 16 - 17, then I hit the streets...
    On the list for Bannukah

mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Wow Cass, I'm impressed you can do that. I love the idea of a challenge like that but I can never stay away too long from buying a new cute dress.

I hear what you're saying, John. Where I come from, men buy a lot of clothes and shoes, different things for different activities (works, going out, sport). My husband has the same khakis and basic Ts which means more closet space for me
    ** Marie **
    "Don't wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don't wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don't wish for less challenge, wish for more wisdom." - Jim Rohn

OV35 Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157469793