ThystleWeed2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThystleWeed2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThystleWeed2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThystleWeed2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThystleWeed2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThystleWeed2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThystleWeed2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThystleWeed2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThystleWeed2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThystleWeed2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThystleWeed2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

3-Ingredient Paleo Pumpkin Pancakes with Caramel Sauce

i am totally making these tomorrow , but wanted to share early!

http://paleogrubs.com/3-ingredient-p...ancakes-recipe

For the pancakes

½ cup well drained pumpkin puree
    1 egg
    2 tbsp almond flour
    ¼ tsp ground cinnamon (optional)

For the caramel sauce

1 ½ tbsp honey
    1 tsp coconut oil
    1/8 cup coconut milk
    ½ tbsp chopped walnuts

Instructions

In a small bowl beat the egg. Add in pumpkin puree and mix well. Add in the almond flour and mix until all ingredients are combined.
    Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Lightly grease the skillet with a small amount (about 1/4 tsp) of coconut oil. Spoon 1 tablespoon of the batter onto skillet fro each pancakes. Cook until surface of pancakes have some bubbles and sides of the pancake firm up, about 2 minutes. Carefully flip the pancakes with a spatula, and cook the underside, for another 45 seconds. Transfer the pancakes to a warm platter and set aside.
    To make the caramel, in a small cast iron or heavy bottom skillet place all the ingredients except walnuts. Bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat, stirring frequently. Once boiling, turn the heat to low and let the mixture boil slowly for the next 3-4 minutes or until caramel has reduced and thickened. Add in the walnuts and mix well.
    Drizzle the caramel sauce over the pancakes and serve.

http://paleogrubs.com/3-ingredient-p...ancakes-recipe

****What says fall like pumpkin! I need to use up the extra pumpkin I have left and found these!!! I'll make them late tonight since I have to get up extra early tomorrow.! YUM, YUM!! * i am going to use butter, as I love the butter flavor best!

KetoCarol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KetoCarol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KetoCarol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KetoCarol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So, was it good?