huenation is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Geting off low carb/Keto diet

I am getting off low carb/keto diet and i wanted to know how much weight will i gain...and will it be water weight? i will still be at a caloric deficit
    Last edited by huenation; 10-01-2016 at 04:33 PM.

icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Unfortunately that cannot be answered. Everyone's body is different.
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them
    Iron fist to claim it all

arabhw is on a distinguished road. (+10) arabhw is on a distinguished road. (+10) arabhw is on a distinguished road. (+10) arabhw is on a distinguished road. (+10) arabhw is on a distinguished road. (+10) arabhw is on a distinguished road. (+10) arabhw is on a distinguished road. (+10) arabhw is on a distinguished road. (+10) arabhw is on a distinguished road. (+10) arabhw is on a distinguished road. (+10) arabhw is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by huenation View Post
    I am getting off low carb/keto diet and i wanted to know how much weight will i gain...and will it be water weight? i will still be at a caloric deficit
    You have to do it yourself, it is better to test your body reaction. It is the main database for your, you can build your plan on it. You can try it for 2-4 weeks. check the results and start using it. Good luck

Sweatin' to death in FL jubjubrsx's Avatar
    jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    depends on how you go about doing it to...

are you just going to go from 30c/day to 300c/day? or are you going to slowly ramp back up like extra 20c/week?
    Runner Crew (48.6 miles Dopey Challenge -- Completed)
    Skinny to fat back to skinny crew
    Just say no to Carbs

necorbin will become famous soon enough. (+50) necorbin will become famous soon enough. (+50) necorbin will become famous soon enough. (+50) necorbin will become famous soon enough. (+50) necorbin will become famous soon enough. (+50) necorbin will become famous soon enough. (+50) necorbin will become famous soon enough. (+50) necorbin will become famous soon enough. (+50) necorbin will become famous soon enough. (+50) necorbin will become famous soon enough. (+50) necorbin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What they all said....

There is no definitive you'll gain X pounds getting off ketosis. Granted, there WILL be some water weight, but it all depends on your body...

I'd also suggest not going balls to the wall with carbs if you do transition out of Keto. Don't immediately eat 300g of carbs... Your body (more importantly your stomach/bowels) will HATE you.
    On Keto Since 4/1/16... Not Looking Back!

Currently cutting to my ultimate goal, follow my progress, and learn more on the keto lifestyle...

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/theketolifter
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/theketolifter
    Twitter: https:/www.twitter.com/theketolifter
    ********: https://www.********.com/theketolifter

Eat. Lift. Profit!

πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄πŸ…ΆπŸ…° πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…°πŸ…ΏπŸ…ΎπŸ…½ EjnarKolinkar's Avatar
    EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by huenation View Post
    There is no set formula for weight gain so don't bother looking for one. I would look to my nutrition tracking to provide me all the data I need as to calorie deficit. Just don't worry too much about the scale for a few weeks, your weight may bounce around a bit. Eventually it will settle down.
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The answer is to never go off...don't you watch the Joe Rogan Podcast? Nah but in all seriousness you will feel like utter chit if you increase carbs too rapidly. Start with 100 g net carbs or so for awhile and gradually increase from there based on how you're feeling.